• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:27
CEST 16:27
KST 23:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10049 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 128

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 126 127 128 129 130 335 Next
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
March 30 2015 09:41 GMT
#2541
Ritoky, who are you giving grenades to? Should probably let us know.

Sorry for my absence. I've read the whole thread. PM me. I'll be around all day tomorrow. Going to bed now though.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 30 2015 10:10 GMT
#2542
On March 30 2015 07:53 kitaman27 wrote:
Holyflare told me in pms that having sicklucker as a main is is a cop out when referring to yamato and that he disagrees with the mafia read on sicklucker made by Trfel.

Real lack of consistancy here...

I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 30 2015 10:17 GMT
#2543
Hapa/BH/Kita/WoS

I am sorry to all people to which I said I wouldn't post. But I am sure these 4 are mafia and should die asap. 1 can survive.
Onegu might be town after all. But he could easily be mafia as well. But probably town.

Trfel is probably mafia but the above 4 are an higher priority.
I had a good night of sleep.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 30 2015 11:20 GMT
#2544
[image loading]



Aperture Science Inc.



Who are we?


Aperture Science Inc. is a pioneer at the forefront of research and development. With multiple enrichment centers dedicated to testing™ we strive for nothing but the best when it comes to our products. Each product is fully tested by members of our enrichment centers for maximum functionality and reliability with minimal adverse effects! As a science based corporation we are entirely neutral and do not discriminate between factions!




What do you sell?


Here at Aperture Science Inc. we have a saying:

"We do what we must because we can. For the good of all of us except the ones who are dead, but theres no sense crying over every mistake, you just keep on trying till you run out of cake and the science gets done and you make a neat gun for the people that are still alive!"


After years of testing™ and scores of dead people hours spent on perfecting our products we have a wide array of futuristic items such as:

Portal guns
Companion Cubes!
Turrets!
Fully Tested Aperture Science Inc. Vests (hurry limited stock!)
Cake


Methods of Payment

Currently, everything is free™! All that is needed is your details + a one time use captcha code that will be provided on purchase. If false information is given then on delivery of your product your access to it will be restricted and the Aperture Science Anti-Theft mechanism will activate.



That was designed by us after all!


Hurry, limited stocks on all items!
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
March 30 2015 11:54 GMT
#2545
Nothing makes me want something less than hearing it's free.
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
March 30 2015 11:56 GMT
#2546
That's been batsnacks' attitude to sex through the ages
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 30 2015 12:49 GMT
#2547
I am a satisfied customer.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 30 2015 13:52 GMT
#2548
On March 30 2015 05:16 VisceraEyes wrote:
Remove Kita, he masoned HF instead of someone he can read.


On March 30 2015 08:20 VisceraEyes wrote:
For the record any PMs sent to me in the night will be summarily ignored.


So to be clear, you attack me for my mason target because of my ability to read HF, but when given the opportunity to mason and read all 25 players at night you choose to ignore PMs?

Lavos can be such a hypocrite sometimes.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 30 2015 13:53 GMT
#2549
If HF ever hard defends anybody based on his role lynch him instantly.
I had a good night of sleep.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 30 2015 14:07 GMT
#2550
On March 30 2015 07:50 Hapahauli wrote:
Sigh. Sickulcker seems like such a cop-out vote. I don't see how an anti-town 3rd party is claiming in his situation.


On March 30 2015 07:54 Hapahauli wrote:
Regardless, I don't think you're being lynched. HF has a good point about sicklucker.


On March 30 2015 07:57 Hapahauli wrote:
I'll let HF do his thing with sicklucker. I think my vote pushed him to #1.


Where's your spine? What was the good point about sicklucker because it certainly wasn't that nonsense about allowing the coin flip people to talk about something else. Did it come down to filter size for a guy who hadn't even been in the thread all day?

On March 30 2015 07:26 Holyflare wrote:
a lynch on sl is a lynch on guaranteed not town!


I want a refund.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 30 2015 14:10 GMT
#2551
Just woke up and answered the only pm I gotten overnight and HF still going on about his role and Koshi ixs extremely mad about the sicklucker lynch.
@Kita: What's your thoughts on Hapa currently?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
March 30 2015 14:15 GMT
#2552
On March 30 2015 23:07 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 07:50 Hapahauli wrote:
Sigh. Sickulcker seems like such a cop-out vote. I don't see how an anti-town 3rd party is claiming in his situation.


Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 07:54 Hapahauli wrote:
Regardless, I don't think you're being lynched. HF has a good point about sicklucker.


Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 07:57 Hapahauli wrote:
I'll let HF do his thing with sicklucker. I think my vote pushed him to #1.


Where's your spine? What was the good point about sicklucker because it certainly wasn't that nonsense about allowing the coin flip people to talk about something else. Did it come down to filter size for a guy who hadn't even been in the thread all day?

Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 07:26 Holyflare wrote:
a lynch on sl is a lynch on guaranteed not town!


I want a refund.

sicklucker was a dirty backdoor lynch, but the meta HF brought did not look bad. You're attacking Hapa for lack of spine, and HF for a cop-out lynch, but as far as I can tell you decided BH wasn't a good idea in the end and the only other thing I can find in your filter suggesting who should be lynched instead is from sometime before the deadline saying "and probably Trfel after BH". Who were *you* pushing to have killed at crunch time?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 14:21 GMT
#2553
SL was an ok lynch. Gotta clear out the trash at some point. Wouldn't mind some more Hapa wisdom though.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 30 2015 14:25 GMT
#2554
On March 30 2015 23:07 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 07:50 Hapahauli wrote:
Sigh. Sickulcker seems like such a cop-out vote. I don't see how an anti-town 3rd party is claiming in his situation.


Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 07:54 Hapahauli wrote:
Regardless, I don't think you're being lynched. HF has a good point about sicklucker.


Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 07:57 Hapahauli wrote:
I'll let HF do his thing with sicklucker. I think my vote pushed him to #1.


Where's your spine? What was the good point about sicklucker because it certainly wasn't that nonsense about allowing the coin flip people to talk about something else. Did it come down to filter size for a guy who hadn't even been in the thread all day?

Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 07:26 Holyflare wrote:
a lynch on sl is a lynch on guaranteed not town!


I want a refund.


so if a guy only posts low amount of posts as mafia and spams the shit out of the thread as town and he has 3 pages this game what is the alternative to think?
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
March 30 2015 14:28 GMT
#2555
On March 30 2015 23:07 kitaman27 wrote:
Where's your spine? What was the good point about sicklucker because it certainly wasn't that nonsense about allowing the coin flip people to talk about something else. Did it come down to filter size for a guy who hadn't even been in the thread all day?

Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 07:26 Holyflare wrote:
a lynch on sl is a lynch on guaranteed not town!


I want a refund.


I took another read-through of HF's filter, and he seemed to be wanting to go for Hapa/BH for the longest time, and then it was boom on sicklucker (pages 13-14 of his filter) for the meta/page length, which I personally couldn't fault, but I'll ping him for the same thing I did Trfel, when he was sure of SL being third party, and not fully knowing wincon, what made him that much more attractive than his other scumreads - he names Hapa/BH and I think he had at least bh in his list post. I think up to page 11 of the filter, he was gunning especially for Hapa but unless I missed it I couldn't quite figure out why he just dropped Hapa for sicklucker on page 13 without a change in read on Hapa.

On March 30 2015 05:16 Holyflare wrote:
hapa is totes trying to buddy me by copying what i said already


This gives me the indication that HF is either scumreading or indicating a scum tell on Hapa. This was on page 13 of filter.

And then also on same page, he goes right to sicklucker. I know he said at some point SL had the greatest chance of being scum (paraphrasing) but I can't see how he quantified that as greater than hapa when he was pushing or mentioning hapa more in the filter.

On March 30 2015 06:05 Holyflare wrote:
i think we should default lynch sicklucker for having 3 page filter in a 101 page game when his mafia tell that he loves to talk about is having no filter

/discuss

The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
March 30 2015 14:31 GMT
#2556
On March 30 2015 23:25 Holyflare wrote:
so if a guy only posts low amount of posts as mafia and spams the shit out of the thread as town and he has 3 pages this game what is the alternative to think?


I don't fault your rationale for lynching SL, but after a read-through of your filter, can you explain why you were content with a meta-read on a claimed third party where wincon is not known over your reads on hapa and bh, the latter of whom you were sure was scum (and you list posted him as such)? I failed to see where your reads changed on them, so if I did miss them, call it.

Did you believe sicklucker's claim when he first made it?
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 30 2015 14:31 GMT
#2557
yamato said it's best to leave hapa alive for the day and i agreed, bh also claimed a cop role

hapa's trfel read was poop and sl was a good read (at the time)
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 30 2015 14:32 GMT
#2558
+i had reason™ to think that sl wasn't a vet and it turns out he wasn't and he was a filthy liar anyway
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 14:32 GMT
#2559
HTS are you seriously questioning why people didn't want to lynch BH eod?
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 30 2015 14:35 GMT
#2560
On March 30 2015 23:32 Holyflare wrote:
+i had reason™ to think that sl wasn't a vet and it turns out he wasn't and he was a filthy liar anyway


What was this "reason"?

Also, why didn't you consider he could be a town player without a vet? Where was the mafia motivation for fake claiming vet?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Prev 1 126 127 128 129 130 335 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 296
MaxPax 250
Codebar 3
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 66351
Calm 4134
Shuttle 2599
Bisu 2264
FanTaSy 1511
Soma 580
Mini 504
EffOrt 452
Stork 357
Light 307
[ Show more ]
Rush 276
firebathero 251
Hyuk 245
ZerO 186
Snow 185
actioN 122
Barracks 116
Zeus 85
Killer 82
hero 79
Dewaltoss 60
Sea.KH 52
Hyun 43
Pusan 41
Shinee 39
ToSsGirL 34
Bale 32
Shine 28
Free 26
Sharp 26
Yoon 23
PianO 21
Aegong 19
yabsab 18
zelot 18
sorry 15
HiyA 12
Sacsri 10
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7797
Dendi999
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_160
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko433
crisheroes397
Other Games
hiko2194
singsing1960
B2W.Neo485
DeMusliM278
byalli255
Hui .203
Livibee186
Liquid`VortiX159
Mew2King69
Rex38
Trikslyr24
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV250
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2116
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 48m
Replay Cast
8h 33m
OSC
1d 8h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 19h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.