• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:44
CEST 03:44
KST 10:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10171 users

Mafia Mini Mafia2: another miniature game of mafia - Page 75

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 73 74 75 76 77 177 Next
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 09 2015 22:40 GMT
#1481
Yeh I'll do that because you are bad and have terrible decision making though not because you are mafia.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 09 2015 22:42 GMT
#1482
On April 10 2015 07:37 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2015 07:07 Holyflare wrote:
I don't hold a grudge against you yamato. You led the town down the dark path of lynching a towny. It's frustrating and you're taking your anger out on me. I get it, you shirk your own failures onto the next best target that is under pressure. You're a coward. It's ok. I don't hold it against you. I'm not going to needlessly call you mafia for organising the mislynch and forcing people into it. I played a part in it to and I put my own resent for idiots ahead of a mafia lynch. I admit that. Shhhh now. Sleep young one.

I shall lead you to redemption.


Does this look like i scum read yamato at all palmar? You even asked if i did and I said he was towny all day. Why lie again?

Pretty shallow list of reasoning for everyone you have their palmar.


http://i.imgur.com/AJAwkQ6.png

You did scumread yamato at a time when all there was to read on him was tone reads. This means one of the following.

1) everyone is a dumbass and yamato is mafia
2) I'm awesome and you suck
3) I'm awesome and you're mafia
4) I'm TMI mafia and you're normal
Computer says mafia
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 09 2015 22:43 GMT
#1483
On April 10 2015 07:40 Holyflare wrote:
Yeh I'll do that because you are bad and have terrible decision making though not because you are mafia.

Hopefully you have your RB on me, bro.
Writer@WriterYamato
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 09 2015 22:43 GMT
#1484
I think the most likely option is 3 with a small tiny hint of 2. But 3 is by far the most likely.
Computer says mafia
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 09 2015 22:54 GMT
#1485
Have a good night hopefully the vigi is someone sensible

Vivax best shot
Damdred probably good shot
Palmar mafia
Obi probably mafia

Someone in that list is wrong but being bad so don't really care. If you wanna yolo you can yolo gb. Shooting me will solve nothing other than mafia palmar/obi etc agenda and as you just saw palmar is ready for the field day my flip will bring.

Damdred is stuck in the past. Made a big post on him about his reads not fluidly updating. Don't know if afking in part due to being mafia or not but feels off and not cool damdy.

Obi's only scum read in this entire game is apparently me (and gb lolololol yeh can see that from his 0 reasons) and he flat out refuses to explain why about me to anyone. If I die make him explain his read. If it involves anything in Palmar's case lynch him with absolute fire because he scum read me before Palmar's case and those events even happened.

Vivax absolutely a waste of space and when threatened with vig shot trolled and his only scum read is... Ritoky....? Get the fuck outta here.

Palmar is pushing false information. Really just read his case and then the events of the deadline. He says I'm just pushing my interpretation of events but that's not true. He selectively pulled out quotes from my filter to fit his mafia narrative case and left out all the quotes where i perfectly explained myself. Check out his you scum read gb and then town read him for no reason thing. I had so many reasons that I repeated many times. Check it plz plz plz.


Never ever follow yamato. Pick someone with a sensible list like rsoul. She has a good game sense and jk should absolutely be on her tonight. Her list was one of the ones I agreed the most on.

Don't lynch rsoul/ritoky/probablyonegu/koshi was completely absent today but townyish d1 so don't let him fall off but otherwise keep him here

Be absolutely wary of yamato since he is pushing me for palmars case but he was the one commandeering the dr lynch and forcing people onto it too. He said he'd try hard as any alignment and last time he tried he got town read all d1 by people but was mafia.


Eden super underwhelming but not really sure if mafia at all. Seems pretty carefree to be mafia at the moment. Gb list post was super mediocre and contained barely any relevant game info but it's hard to hate it when all the scummy ppl pushed him and it kinda aligned with my/rsoul list.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 09 2015 22:56 GMT
#1486
On April 10 2015 07:42 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2015 07:37 Holyflare wrote:
On April 10 2015 07:07 Holyflare wrote:
I don't hold a grudge against you yamato. You led the town down the dark path of lynching a towny. It's frustrating and you're taking your anger out on me. I get it, you shirk your own failures onto the next best target that is under pressure. You're a coward. It's ok. I don't hold it against you. I'm not going to needlessly call you mafia for organising the mislynch and forcing people into it. I played a part in it to and I put my own resent for idiots ahead of a mafia lynch. I admit that. Shhhh now. Sleep young one.

I shall lead you to redemption.


Does this look like i scum read yamato at all palmar? You even asked if i did and I said he was towny all day. Why lie again?

Pretty shallow list of reasoning for everyone you have their palmar.


http://i.imgur.com/AJAwkQ6.png

You did scumread yamato at a time when all there was to read on him was tone reads. This means one of the following.

1) everyone is a dumbass and yamato is mafia
2) I'm awesome and you suck
3) I'm awesome and you're mafia
4) I'm TMI mafia and you're normal



? Nothing you say has any relevance if I scum read him 1 hour into the game and now I don't really?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 09 2015 22:57 GMT
#1487
On April 10 2015 07:43 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2015 07:40 Holyflare wrote:
Yeh I'll do that because you are bad and have terrible decision making though not because you are mafia.

Hopefully you have your RB on me, bro.


It's hard to believe you when I'm incapable of shooting myself. Get fucked nubs.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 09 2015 22:57 GMT
#1488
Please someone get in this thread that isn't useless. Town reads assemble?
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 09 2015 23:06 GMT
#1489
Your town reads think you're mafia.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 09 2015 23:07 GMT
#1490
I'm off for the night.

I am more confident in my reads this game than I usually am. I was right on DR so please if I'm not alive in the morning don't forget what I've written
Computer says mafia
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 09 2015 23:09 GMT
#1491
I don't really care what they think they are sensible people and only koshi does and I don't know what an earth he is doing.

Please just go away. Nothing you are doing here is achieving anything other than annoying me for no reason. It's a clear mafia agenda to inhibit my play and berate me for no reason because it stops me actually playing.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 09 2015 23:10 GMT
#1492
yamato thinks you're mafia too.

If we're both town HF, we have basically thrown this game. We should be made to play a newbie game to repent.
Computer says mafia
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 09 2015 23:12 GMT
#1493
I'm high as hell right now, who knew the steroids and other medicine would cause you to feel this way but I'm awake.

I'll be here roughly until eon if anyone has any questions I'll try to get my analysis done by then.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 09 2015 23:17 GMT
#1494
On April 10 2015 08:10 Palmar wrote:
yamato thinks you're mafia too.

If we're both town HF, we have basically thrown this game. We should be made to play a newbie game to repent.


No because I'm visibly trying to solve the game and you're just running out back and

[image loading]
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 09 2015 23:17 GMT
#1495
On April 10 2015 08:12 Damdred wrote:
I'm high as hell right now, who knew the steroids and other medicine would cause you to feel this way but I'm awake.

I'll be here roughly until eon if anyone has any questions I'll try to get my analysis done by then.


I answered your questions. Where did they lead you?
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 09 2015 23:34 GMT
#1496
On April 10 2015 05:52 Koshi wrote:
This is the funniest thing I ever saw in my life. The second time I watched it I just couldn't stop laughing. This is without doubt the funniest thing on youtube.




I'm wondering if rsoul and HtS will get it...
Try TL Mafia!!!
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
April 09 2015 23:50 GMT
#1497
On April 10 2015 07:54 Holyflare wrote:
Have a good night hopefully the vigi is someone sensible

Vivax best shot
Damdred probably good shot
Palmar mafia
Obi probably mafia

Someone in that list is wrong but being bad so don't really care. If you wanna yolo you can yolo gb. Shooting me will solve nothing other than mafia palmar/obi etc agenda and as you just saw palmar is ready for the field day my flip will bring.

Damdred is stuck in the past. Made a big post on him about his reads not fluidly updating. Don't know if afking in part due to being mafia or not but feels off and not cool damdy.

Obi's only scum read in this entire game is apparently me (and gb lolololol yeh can see that from his 0 reasons) and he flat out refuses to explain why about me to anyone. If I die make him explain his read. If it involves anything in Palmar's case lynch him with absolute fire because he scum read me before Palmar's case and those events even happened.

Vivax absolutely a waste of space and when threatened with vig shot trolled and his only scum read is... Ritoky....? Get the fuck outta here.

Palmar is pushing false information. Really just read his case and then the events of the deadline. He says I'm just pushing my interpretation of events but that's not true. He selectively pulled out quotes from my filter to fit his mafia narrative case and left out all the quotes where i perfectly explained myself. Check out his you scum read gb and then town read him for no reason thing. I had so many reasons that I repeated many times. Check it plz plz plz.


Never ever follow yamato. Pick someone with a sensible list like rsoul. She has a good game sense and jk should absolutely be on her tonight. Her list was one of the ones I agreed the most on.

Don't lynch rsoul/ritoky/probablyonegu/koshi was completely absent today but townyish d1 so don't let him fall off but otherwise keep him here

Be absolutely wary of yamato since he is pushing me for palmars case but he was the one commandeering the dr lynch and forcing people onto it too. He said he'd try hard as any alignment and last time he tried he got town read all d1 by people but was mafia.


Eden super underwhelming but not really sure if mafia at all. Seems pretty carefree to be mafia at the moment. Gb list post was super mediocre and contained barely any relevant game info but it's hard to hate it when all the scummy ppl pushed him and it kinda aligned with my/rsoul list.


It's getting hard to believe in you when you simply don't use your game and never tried to get people in it more than Indid, and when you post things like this.
I'm adorable.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 09 2015 23:52 GMT
#1498
Just read it.

Personally I don't think your answer particularly on Eden holds merit particularly well for starters. For example my opening Scum read as has been previously stated started with the fact that he opened quite badly and did very little if anything to,change that while I was here, I leave come,back it doesn't change the fact the way Eden opened the game was bad or scummy in itself.

Nor do I harp or continue saying Eden isn't doing anything at all in fact I do the inverse and call to attention a post that I really hate and explain why the read he gives in me doesn't make sense compared to what he said earlier. You are saying that my reads are stuck in time when that's just not the case at all and it is a clear misconstrued of what I said.

Part of the next part is damned if I do for instance I remember I think it was void or horns I was Scum read for trying to interact with things that were to old in the thread here I'm Scum read partially for not interacting with people when I'm trying to get my target pushed when I'm here. I also interacted with a couple of people outside of eod so not sure this is completely factual.

GB is scummy he hides in Alf land as Scum you know this and were Scum when he does this before. IDK how else to say it my points are solid meh
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 09 2015 23:54 GMT
#1499
@GB how are his reads original? He pushes people that have already been pushed, yeah he brings slightly new thing to the table but koshi is pushing the popular lynches at the time with no news options.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 09 2015 23:55 GMT
#1500
Talking about your koshi read
Try TL Mafia!!!
Prev 1 73 74 75 76 77 177 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta35
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech162
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12854
Shuttle 773
Artosis 591
Dewaltoss 61
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm153
League of Legends
Doublelift4108
Counter-Strike
taco 521
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox493
AZ_Axe119
Other Games
summit1g9099
shahzam737
Day[9].tv527
C9.Mang0357
Maynarde147
WinterStarcraft124
ViBE103
Trikslyr72
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV192
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv527
Upcoming Events
OSC
21h 16m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 8h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.