• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:30
CEST 00:30
KST 07:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7590 users

Mafia Mini Mafia2: another miniature game of mafia - Page 77

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 75 76 77 78 79 177 Next
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 10 2015 01:32 GMT
#1521
You're telling me your reads are trash and you shouldn't be alive? You're towniest person and can continue my legacy if I die. I don't want you to die.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 10 2015 01:34 GMT
#1522
On April 10 2015 10:32 Holyflare wrote:
You're telling me your reads are trash and you shouldn't be alive? You're towniest person and can continue my legacy if I die. I don't want you to die.


i'm wondering why you don't want all that jk goodness for yourself, actually xP

that and i'm so on track for being one of the top n1 percentages! ruining my oh so important stats hf ;o;
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 10 2015 01:35 GMT
#1523
On April 10 2015 10:34 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2015 10:32 Holyflare wrote:
You're telling me your reads are trash and you shouldn't be alive? You're towniest person and can continue my legacy if I die. I don't want you to die.


i'm wondering why you don't want all that jk goodness for yourself, actually xP

that and i'm so on track for being one of the top n1 percentages! ruining my oh so important stats hf ;o;


He's only saying it because you're backing him, ftr.
Retired.
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
April 10 2015 01:35 GMT
#1524
On April 10 2015 10:32 Holyflare wrote:
You're telling me your reads are trash and you shouldn't be alive? You're towniest person and can continue my legacy if I die. I don't want you to die.

why not just jail you instead so you don't die and your legacy continues ??????
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 10 2015 01:39 GMT
#1525
Because I'm getting scum read by 1000 scummy people and if I'm a mafia threat they will be forced to kill me and it pushes my lynch agenda ten fold when I flip. AKA double protection since they are pushing for my mislynch and I won't die.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 10 2015 01:40 GMT
#1526
Also if I do die, gb is probably town so all that trash palmar was throwing on me for pushing towns, realise how awful and hypocritical it is.

Then realise obi has 0 reasoned scum reads and only posts sarcastic comments 24/7.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 10 2015 01:40 GMT
#1527
On April 10 2015 10:35 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2015 10:34 rsoultin wrote:
On April 10 2015 10:32 Holyflare wrote:
You're telling me your reads are trash and you shouldn't be alive? You're towniest person and can continue my legacy if I die. I don't want you to die.


i'm wondering why you don't want all that jk goodness for yourself, actually xP

that and i'm so on track for being one of the top n1 percentages! ruining my oh so important stats hf ;o;


He's only saying it because you're backing him, ftr.


-sits on ows' head-

um no

those reads were mine first
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 10 2015 01:41 GMT
#1528
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/480965-mafia-mini-mafia2-another-miniature-game-of-mafia?page=75#1485

Follow this post. Listen to rsoul if something deviates too much.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 10 2015 01:42 GMT
#1529
On April 10 2015 10:40 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2015 10:35 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On April 10 2015 10:34 rsoultin wrote:
On April 10 2015 10:32 Holyflare wrote:
You're telling me your reads are trash and you shouldn't be alive? You're towniest person and can continue my legacy if I die. I don't want you to die.


i'm wondering why you don't want all that jk goodness for yourself, actually xP

that and i'm so on track for being one of the top n1 percentages! ruining my oh so important stats hf ;o;


He's only saying it because you're backing him, ftr.


-sits on ows' head-

um no

those reads were mine first


It doesn't matter. You and he have similar reads so he's only backing you because you're agreeing with him.

I guarantee you that if you turned on him he'd probably invent reasons to come after you too.
Retired.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 10 2015 01:47 GMT
#1530
HOLYFLARE IS SCUM SCUM SCUM

cause he's like...totally doing scummy things and stuff...like the jailed thing is so that like no one is surprised when mafia shoots me cause he "top towned" me so he can then push my reads to victory! (scum victory)

dude, haven't i already mentioned how little i care about narratives?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 10 2015 01:48 GMT
#1531
That's not true. I'm not after yamato and he's after me. I'm not after ritoky because he's outlined reasons to null read me. I'm after you for being mafia and countlessly being aaked to outline your reads and never doing it. Like ever. It's not even just me asking.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 10 2015 01:51 GMT
#1532
On April 10 2015 10:48 Holyflare wrote:
That's not true. I'm not after yamato and he's after me. I'm not after ritoky because he's outlined reasons to null read me. I'm after you for being mafia and countlessly being aaked to outline your reads and never doing it. Like ever. It's not even just me asking.


I outlined my read already. I engaged you earlier on and you basically blew me off and ignored everything that I told you.

Then you dropped all of it and now it's "scumreading you for no reason" even though you made it obvious that you didn't care about anything I was saying to you in the first place. My alignment, in your eyes, is completely irrelevant and that is scummy.
Retired.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 10 2015 01:51 GMT
#1533
I'm very ready for the reality that one of the retards is the vigilante
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 10 2015 01:52 GMT
#1534
On April 10 2015 10:47 rsoultin wrote:
HOLYFLARE IS SCUM SCUM SCUM

cause he's like...totally doing scummy things and stuff...like the jailed thing is so that like no one is surprised when mafia shoots me cause he "top towned" me so he can then push my reads to victory! (scum victory)

dude, haven't i already mentioned how little i care about narratives?


Mafia is not going to shoot you.
Retired.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 10 2015 01:53 GMT
#1535
On April 10 2015 10:47 rsoultin wrote:
HOLYFLARE IS SCUM SCUM SCUM

cause he's like...totally doing scummy things and stuff...like the jailed thing is so that like no one is surprised when mafia shoots me cause he "top towned" me so he can then push my reads to victory! (scum victory)

dude, haven't i already mentioned how little i care about narratives?



Don't worry I already shot him.
Try TL Mafia!!!
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 10 2015 01:53 GMT
#1536
If the vigi actually shoots HF I will bow down to him forever.
Writer@WriterYamato
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 10 2015 01:54 GMT
#1537
On April 10 2015 10:53 yamato77 wrote:
If the vigi actually shoots HF I will bow down to him forever.


+1

We need a hero.
Retired.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 10 2015 01:55 GMT
#1538
On April 10 2015 10:51 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2015 10:48 Holyflare wrote:
That's not true. I'm not after yamato and he's after me. I'm not after ritoky because he's outlined reasons to null read me. I'm after you for being mafia and countlessly being aaked to outline your reads and never doing it. Like ever. It's not even just me asking.


I outlined my read already. I engaged you earlier on and you basically blew me off and ignored everything that I told you.

Then you dropped all of it and now it's "scumreading you for no reason" even though you made it obvious that you didn't care about anything I was saying to you in the first place. My alignment, in your eyes, is completely irrelevant and that is scummy.



No i responded to it. You told me lies. You never scum read rsoul and gb at all because of their stances like you said you did. I called you out on that fact in the filter. Twice. You then pushed gb who is town which was scummy shit because mafia palmar made a terrible case on him.

You've closed up and been shit. I would talk to you about this all night if you said a single word about it. I would point out all of the quotes if you EVER brought this up. You didn't. Ever. You just sit back interjecting with sarcastic shit saying nothing all night and somehow that equates to your read.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 10 2015 01:56 GMT
#1539
On April 10 2015 10:55 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2015 10:51 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On April 10 2015 10:48 Holyflare wrote:
That's not true. I'm not after yamato and he's after me. I'm not after ritoky because he's outlined reasons to null read me. I'm after you for being mafia and countlessly being aaked to outline your reads and never doing it. Like ever. It's not even just me asking.


I outlined my read already. I engaged you earlier on and you basically blew me off and ignored everything that I told you.

Then you dropped all of it and now it's "scumreading you for no reason" even though you made it obvious that you didn't care about anything I was saying to you in the first place. My alignment, in your eyes, is completely irrelevant and that is scummy.



No i responded to it. You told me lies. You never scum read rsoul and gb at all because of their stances like you said you did. I called you out on that fact in the filter. Twice. You then pushed gb who is town which was scummy shit because mafia palmar made a terrible case on him.

You've closed up and been shit. I would talk to you about this all night if you said a single word about it. I would point out all of the quotes if you EVER brought this up. You didn't. Ever. You just sit back interjecting with sarcastic shit saying nothing all night and somehow that equates to your read.


I never lied.

Someone fucking shoot this guy.
Retired.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 10 2015 01:56 GMT
#1540
On April 10 2015 10:52 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2015 10:47 rsoultin wrote:
HOLYFLARE IS SCUM SCUM SCUM

cause he's like...totally doing scummy things and stuff...like the jailed thing is so that like no one is surprised when mafia shoots me cause he "top towned" me so he can then push my reads to victory! (scum victory)

dude, haven't i already mentioned how little i care about narratives?


Mafia is not going to shoot you.


and again i have this urge to make me a sarcasm sign...
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Prev 1 75 76 77 78 79 177 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta16
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech183
Nina 138
ViBE93
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15369
Artosis 441
PianO 18
Sacsri 4
Dota 2
monkeys_forever399
canceldota88
NeuroSwarm69
League of Legends
Doublelift4044
Counter-Strike
Fnx 665
minikerr15
Super Smash Bros
PPMD39
Other Games
summit1g6248
FrodaN971
shahzam543
C9.Mang0348
RotterdaM100
Mew2King39
fpsfer 1
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile135
• StrangeGG 26
• RyuSc2 21
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 22
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1139
• Shiphtur620
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
30m
OSC
1d
Big Brain Bouts
1d 11h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 18h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 20h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.