• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:08
CEST 02:08
KST 09:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8119 users

Mafia Mini Mafia2: another miniature game of mafia - Page 76

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 74 75 76 77 78 177 Next
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 09 2015 23:56 GMT
#1501
GB I CANT CONTINUE THE GAME WHEN I'M NOT HOME. THE GAME IS TEMPORARILY IRRELEVANT AND HAPPENED IN THE FIRST FUCKING HOURS OF THIS MAFIA GAME. PLEASE DO SOMETHING NOT THAT RELATED IN REGARDS TO ME. like seriously the game consists of 2 pages of my filter and then i said i had issues and had to afk and then i came back to constant phone posting and playing actual mafia.

People don't believe my palmar read. I didn't list you as mafia. It's clearly to make palmar and obi look more scummy and actually start looking at my reads with some weight behind it. The more you talk about the stupid game the more and more you drop. I don't think you're really actually reading the game.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 10 2015 00:00 GMT
#1502
Damdred if you scum read a person for not doing things doesn't doing things make them automatically better and you can chalk up everything to a lazy start? His whole game seems lazy. Explain your eden one post read to me again because from what I remember it wasn't as bad as you made it oit to be and if you only scum read him for that post alone that's pretty weird.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
April 10 2015 00:05 GMT
#1503
On April 09 2015 03:26 Koshi wrote:
Eden. Do you think GB does more than scratching the surface?

Look at his initial HF is scum because teasing Obi. Nothing really came from it.
Look at when he townreads HF. At that point HF just started his game. Nothing else. Obi called GB rightfullyout on his townread.
Look at his Damdred read. Never was it real pressure. It starts on page 1 of his filter and when does it gets anything real? Does it at all?
Look at how he calls my entrance scummy. He gets then pressured on it and produces a false meta of a game that I never played. Never came back on this mistake. Is that a solving townie mindset? Anyway, he doesn't touch me anymore after that.
Then there are a SHITTON of random "hey you, what is your read on x" But never does GB do anything with the answer he got from that player, or the read given by the player. Because in the end he doesn't really produce any list or shows that he is PoEing this game.
Show nested quote +
On April 08 2015 04:23 GlowingBear wrote:
It is also odd that Palmar has no opinion on Eden.

Show nested quote +
On April 08 2015 04:27 GlowingBear wrote:
On April 08 2015 04:24 Koshi wrote:
No it isn't. I also have no opinion on Eden. Maybe a slight townread. But hey. Not posting doesn't help him.


It is.

Eden has posted very content less posts, but palmar treats him differently. This double standards reinforces the scenario where palmar is Mafia.

Show nested quote +
On April 08 2015 04:30 GlowingBear wrote:
Argh, too many scummy people

These 3 posts just seem so fake. And it happened 3 times already. (obi callout on hf, wrong meta on me)
Show nested quote +
On April 08 2015 07:58 GlowingBear wrote:
On April 08 2015 06:52 Damdred wrote:
Theres a fw reasons I voted for GB, some of which was calling palmar mafia after town reading him and voting him over his top scum read at the time. His initial postings towards HF and obi felt weird and this is pretty well documented in my filter.

Ritoky is just a gut town read so far, hes pretty trolly and laid back which is a meta read.

But you dread I like your posts, like you just calling me out trying to get more reads I like that.


You know very well I do 180 reads
Damdy, you can't be town this game.

I'm voting you.

The reason why GB is voting Damdred is bullshit. Damdred called GB out on something LEGIT SCUMMY. Then he brushes it away a bit too easy.
Show nested quote +
On April 08 2015 08:33 GlowingBear wrote:
Eden your townreads are weird

Show nested quote +
On April 08 2015 10:18 GlowingBear wrote:
This game is boring. I stated two or three times that Eden has problems in his scumreads and nobody asked me why.
Nobody is really trying to play this, sadly.

Bullshit and fake. We have to drag out answers out of him? Why? Fuck you GB. You have to give them to us and then complain or stfu. Can't complain about people now playing when he isn't playing himself.

Show nested quote +
On April 08 2015 13:22 GlowingBear wrote:
On April 08 2015 13:12 Eden1892 wrote:
On April 08 2015 13:09 GlowingBear wrote:
On April 08 2015 12:08 rsoultin wrote:
On April 07 2015 13:32 GlowingBear wrote:
On April 07 2015 13:28 GlowingBear wrote:
On April 07 2015 13:27 Holyflare wrote:
On April 07 2015 13:26 GlowingBear wrote:
So, first page of the game and we already have an Obi VS Holyflare discussion. Sigh.


more reads more knowledge more winning

why so sad?


Because deja vù
By the way, I'm vigi again. Tell me your scumread so I can shoot him at night and shout at you all game long


This is actually what you like to do when you're mafia. Tease obi.


Explain this please, GB ^^


HF as Mafia would tease obi in order to guarantee a shitfest.
He enters in an argument with obi, obi gets angry because HF is nitpicking him and gives up / start arguing with HF in an useless discussion, disorganising town.

Check Hearthstone Mafia for a precedent.

you don't think town!HF would just fuck with him for a bit at game start though?
I see where you're coming from but it doesn't really seem to have had the intended effect


It was just a way I found to keep generating discussion. However, if he kept teasing obi, this would fit perfectly.
The thing is that his game thing seems like a good plan to me and it hardly fits any Mafia agenda. That's why I'm willing to call him town for now. The game have yet to begin, though.

Bullshit.
Show nested quote +
On April 08 2015 13:41 GlowingBear wrote:
On April 08 2015 13:39 Eden1892 wrote:
On April 08 2015 13:32 GlowingBear wrote:
On April 08 2015 13:09 Eden1892 wrote:
On April 07 2015 13:26 GlowingBear wrote:
So, first page of the game and we already have an Obi VS Holyflare discussion. Sigh.

I know this has been talked about already but: GB what was the point of this? HF and Obi looked like they were joking and then you suddenly seemed really seriously upset about it. You went on to say something about "deja vu" but I dunno what you're referencing. This post seemed a bit out of place so... what's goin on here?

On April 07 2015 13:37 Damdred wrote:
No seriously what's the point of you pushing on hf when he's trying to get information out of someone. So what the thread took a serious turn you just drew the conversation away from potential information into more joking.

I don't see why a town would want less information in thread at this point.

This is similarly weird because I didn't see how HF was trying to get information out of anyone or doing anything really but fucking around. And I don't see how GB turned the conversation back to joking around? In fact it was kinda the opposite, GB got serious in a way that felt a bit off tonally when HF was joking around with Obi.

On April 07 2015 14:03 GlowingBear wrote:
On April 07 2015 13:55 Damdred wrote:
On April 07 2015 13:48 GlowingBear wrote:
On April 07 2015 13:44 Damdred wrote:
On April 07 2015 13:41 GlowingBear wrote:
[quote]

Serious turn? They were joking at each other. How can the "wambulance" gather useful information?
The most serious post here was about HF teasing obi. You disagree with this?


My post is the most serious. But you jumped in instead of seeing where it would go


Damdy, I made a joke. I didn't ask them to stop talking.
You're nitpicking something that has no significance. You also avoided answering my question. Why?


which part? How obi hash left the thread after you interjected and called hf mafia somewhat? We lost information idk what question I'm avoiding


I asked what you think of what I said about HF teasing obi.

I don't understand what kind of information you were expecting from that discussion.

Also, if you think that HF was getting information out of obi and that obi took the chance to get out of the thread because I said HF is mafia, do you think obi is mafia?

This is a pretty good sequence IMO by GB. Damdred never answers this from what I can see in his filter, there's this half-answer in Damdred's post when he returns but it's not really a direct response. I think that makes Damdred a little suspicious because his initial assessment about what GB was doing was wrong and it looks like he was just taking the chance to pile on GB when he could.


Based on these posts GB is actually probably town and Damdred is slightly suspicious. I haven't gotten to the part where everyone decided GB is mafia but I already think it's wrong, so that could be fruitful.


I had nothing in mind when I posted that, I just thought it was a funny thing to point out. The déjà vu thing is exactly that: I always see them engaging that kind of argument.

So, after these considerations of yours, what are your updated reads?

You are probably town, Vivax looks alright, Palmar looks not so good, Damdred looks not so good. Das it mayne


Explain to me why Vivax looks alright now and why you scumread him before

you know he is calling you mafia the entire time right, Eden?


Anyway.

I don't believe GB is town. But maybe he is trying to solve the game. I don't know.


Best reason why I think GB is mafia ↓
+ Show Spoiler +
Game balance indicates that there is a scum vigi and look here:
On April 07 2015 13:28 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2015 13:27 Holyflare wrote:
On April 07 2015 13:26 GlowingBear wrote:
So, first page of the game and we already have an Obi VS Holyflare discussion. Sigh.


more reads more knowledge more winning

why so sad?


Because deja vù
By the way, I'm vigi again. Tell me your scumread so I can shoot him at night and shout at you all game long



Onegu, this case on me is original. His thought process is clear, his points are objective, his writing is fluid. He actually entered my filter and tried to uncover my alignment.
I was already pushed before? Yes. But not with this much effort and comprehension of overall gameplay. This is an original stance against me.
The rest of his filter after the second half of day1 is like this. His thought process is in the thread, he takes original stances and reacts accordingly to events, in a way it feels natural. He takes the effort to look through filters and is interested in uncover alignments.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
April 10 2015 00:12 GMT
#1504
On April 10 2015 08:56 Holyflare wrote:
GB I CANT CONTINUE THE GAME WHEN I'M NOT HOME. THE GAME IS TEMPORARILY IRRELEVANT AND HAPPENED IN THE FIRST FUCKING HOURS OF THIS MAFIA GAME. PLEASE DO SOMETHING NOT THAT RELATED IN REGARDS TO ME. like seriously the game consists of 2 pages of my filter and then i said i had issues and had to afk and then i came back to constant phone posting and playing actual mafia.

People don't believe my palmar read. I didn't list you as mafia. It's clearly to make palmar and obi look more scummy and actually start looking at my reads with some weight behind it. The more you talk about the stupid game the more and more you drop. I don't think you're really actually reading the game.


I don't care if I drop and I've read the thread. After I disclosed your intentions you didn't use the assigned players in your game
to support any of your reads and THAT IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT.

I still believe you're most likely town because you have the same scumreads as I. And you're being inconsistent but it was already proven that you have inconsistencies in your town games. But come on. Telling the vigi to yolo shoot me is in complete dissonance with your reads
I'm adorable.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 10 2015 00:15 GMT
#1505
No it's not i want palmar to die and you flipping would show everything. Hence yolo. It has nothing to do with whether you are mafia or not and it's pretty infuriating to give out reads after being tunneled to all fuck all night and then you return and only point out that useless bit.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 10 2015 00:15 GMT
#1506
Also jk use brain, save rsoul plzzzz.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 10 2015 00:16 GMT
#1507
If any vigi claims to have shot me, lynch them immediately.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 10 2015 00:17 GMT
#1508
Unless they are un'cc'd then just yell at them for being fucking awful at the game.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 10 2015 00:19 GMT
#1509
If you want to know my intentions with games just read really small mafia. It's so incredibly simple.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 10 2015 00:27 GMT
#1510
I shot HF.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 10 2015 00:27 GMT
#1511
Shit forgot we aren't past EoN yet
Try TL Mafia!!!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 10 2015 00:33 GMT
#1512
Huehue funny guy
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 10 2015 00:42 GMT
#1513
Vivax is a lock in mafia shot.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
April 10 2015 00:55 GMT
#1514
.:Damdred is Mafia:.

On April 07 2015 22:48 Damdred wrote:
Lol weak you ask everyone what they think about me and you don even follow up showing past examples of how this could be my scum game like you normally do. Instead you vote one of the towniest looking people in the entire thread

of course I have reads but I don't bow to scum demands


Ridiculous excuse to not give reads. Town Damdred never hides reads. And he has pulled this bullshit before as Mafia.

On April 08 2015 06:52 Damdred wrote:
Theres a fw reasons I voted for GB, some of which was calling palmar mafia after town reading him and voting him over his top scum read at the time. His initial postings towards HF and obi felt weird and this is pretty well documented in my filter.

Ritoky is just a gut town read so far, hes pretty trolly and laid back which is a meta read.

But you dread I like your posts, like you just calling me out trying to get more reads I like that.


Read me as Mafia because I flipped my read on him when he KNOWS I DO THIS ALL THE TIME AS TOWN

On April 09 2015 06:42 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2015 06:24 Eden1892 wrote:
Meh Koshi I see what you're saying on GB, I don't want to talk about it anymore until GB comes back because I feel like if I keep defending my position and I'm wrong I end up covering for mafia and not making them work to be inno. I still believe in GB but I want to make him prove it himself since he suddenly disappeared.


I really hate this post, it totally is horrible.

Then Eden pushes me again


Says this post of Eden is bad when this is null indicative just to have something to call Eden scummy for. Fabricated.

On April 09 2015 11:09 Damdred wrote:
We should lynch GB.

while I have a small amount of distaste for meta sometimes when you have a lot of experience with peole it is valuable.

If you look at how GB calls me scum and votes me without pushing compare that to fanfic mafia where GB did that as well you can see a general sameness to it. GB as scum has a hard time coming up reasons to scum read people for, palmar did a game where GB honed in on robik and did sorts the same thing.

I know people say its weak but GB did interject himself into the obi hf starting of a shit fight and allowed it to go without us being able to gather anything from it, at the same time palmar is right about gbs motivation in saying what he did or lack of motivation.

GB lack of reads currently while just looking like he's doing something is also another scum thing he generally does, he vanished here, vanished in fanfic mafia. Besides me being scum really hard to determine where GB stands on things to a point.

Lynch GB with me people


Bolded is Damdred telling a lie since he knows I can bring very solid arguments to lynch people. Check mission Mafia and Titanic mafia VI.

On April 09 2015 13:12 Damdred wrote:
Seriously that's fucked up

I hope the big does shoot me so that next time you ask me to consolidate to give you your lynch I'll quote this and say fuck you again.


Complete overreaction considering he never actually strong townread dread as town. Fabricated.

On April 10 2015 01:41 Damdred wrote:
I know how to read GB RS, he is scum. Pretty sure Eden is scum in this case and I'm not sure about the third hf is bothering me here


And this is where Damdred is right. He knows my gameplay too well. So fucking well that it is impossible for him to misinterpret my posts in the way he is doing, and calling me scum for reasons he KNOWS doesn't make me scummy.
He calls me Mafia, palmar comes to his help, he follows up palmar with bad reasoning. He is just finding a purpose to get me lynched instead of actually trying to solve the game. Which means he is fighting for a mislynch and not actually thinking about the game.

He is Mafia.
I'm adorable.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 10 2015 01:12 GMT
#1515
Is the GB/Damdred hard bus on each other real? I don't know you tell me!


Still have Eden and koshi as scum though
Try TL Mafia!!!
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 10 2015 01:13 GMT
#1516
On April 10 2015 10:12 Onegu wrote:
Is the GB/Damdred hard bus on each other real? I don't know you tell me!


Still have Eden and koshi as scum though


wat
Retired.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 10 2015 01:13 GMT
#1517
On April 10 2015 09:05 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2015 03:26 Koshi wrote:
Eden. Do you think GB does more than scratching the surface?

Look at his initial HF is scum because teasing Obi. Nothing really came from it.
Look at when he townreads HF. At that point HF just started his game. Nothing else. Obi called GB rightfullyout on his townread.
Look at his Damdred read. Never was it real pressure. It starts on page 1 of his filter and when does it gets anything real? Does it at all?
Look at how he calls my entrance scummy. He gets then pressured on it and produces a false meta of a game that I never played. Never came back on this mistake. Is that a solving townie mindset? Anyway, he doesn't touch me anymore after that.
Then there are a SHITTON of random "hey you, what is your read on x" But never does GB do anything with the answer he got from that player, or the read given by the player. Because in the end he doesn't really produce any list or shows that he is PoEing this game.
On April 08 2015 04:23 GlowingBear wrote:
It is also odd that Palmar has no opinion on Eden.

On April 08 2015 04:27 GlowingBear wrote:
On April 08 2015 04:24 Koshi wrote:
No it isn't. I also have no opinion on Eden. Maybe a slight townread. But hey. Not posting doesn't help him.


It is.

Eden has posted very content less posts, but palmar treats him differently. This double standards reinforces the scenario where palmar is Mafia.

On April 08 2015 04:30 GlowingBear wrote:
Argh, too many scummy people

These 3 posts just seem so fake. And it happened 3 times already. (obi callout on hf, wrong meta on me)
On April 08 2015 07:58 GlowingBear wrote:
On April 08 2015 06:52 Damdred wrote:
Theres a fw reasons I voted for GB, some of which was calling palmar mafia after town reading him and voting him over his top scum read at the time. His initial postings towards HF and obi felt weird and this is pretty well documented in my filter.

Ritoky is just a gut town read so far, hes pretty trolly and laid back which is a meta read.

But you dread I like your posts, like you just calling me out trying to get more reads I like that.


You know very well I do 180 reads
Damdy, you can't be town this game.

I'm voting you.

The reason why GB is voting Damdred is bullshit. Damdred called GB out on something LEGIT SCUMMY. Then he brushes it away a bit too easy.
On April 08 2015 08:33 GlowingBear wrote:
Eden your townreads are weird

On April 08 2015 10:18 GlowingBear wrote:
This game is boring. I stated two or three times that Eden has problems in his scumreads and nobody asked me why.
Nobody is really trying to play this, sadly.

Bullshit and fake. We have to drag out answers out of him? Why? Fuck you GB. You have to give them to us and then complain or stfu. Can't complain about people now playing when he isn't playing himself.

On April 08 2015 13:22 GlowingBear wrote:
On April 08 2015 13:12 Eden1892 wrote:
On April 08 2015 13:09 GlowingBear wrote:
On April 08 2015 12:08 rsoultin wrote:
On April 07 2015 13:32 GlowingBear wrote:
On April 07 2015 13:28 GlowingBear wrote:
On April 07 2015 13:27 Holyflare wrote:
On April 07 2015 13:26 GlowingBear wrote:
So, first page of the game and we already have an Obi VS Holyflare discussion. Sigh.


more reads more knowledge more winning

why so sad?


Because deja vù
By the way, I'm vigi again. Tell me your scumread so I can shoot him at night and shout at you all game long


This is actually what you like to do when you're mafia. Tease obi.


Explain this please, GB ^^


HF as Mafia would tease obi in order to guarantee a shitfest.
He enters in an argument with obi, obi gets angry because HF is nitpicking him and gives up / start arguing with HF in an useless discussion, disorganising town.

Check Hearthstone Mafia for a precedent.

you don't think town!HF would just fuck with him for a bit at game start though?
I see where you're coming from but it doesn't really seem to have had the intended effect


It was just a way I found to keep generating discussion. However, if he kept teasing obi, this would fit perfectly.
The thing is that his game thing seems like a good plan to me and it hardly fits any Mafia agenda. That's why I'm willing to call him town for now. The game have yet to begin, though.

Bullshit.
On April 08 2015 13:41 GlowingBear wrote:
On April 08 2015 13:39 Eden1892 wrote:
On April 08 2015 13:32 GlowingBear wrote:
On April 08 2015 13:09 Eden1892 wrote:
On April 07 2015 13:26 GlowingBear wrote:
So, first page of the game and we already have an Obi VS Holyflare discussion. Sigh.

I know this has been talked about already but: GB what was the point of this? HF and Obi looked like they were joking and then you suddenly seemed really seriously upset about it. You went on to say something about "deja vu" but I dunno what you're referencing. This post seemed a bit out of place so... what's goin on here?

On April 07 2015 13:37 Damdred wrote:
No seriously what's the point of you pushing on hf when he's trying to get information out of someone. So what the thread took a serious turn you just drew the conversation away from potential information into more joking.

I don't see why a town would want less information in thread at this point.

This is similarly weird because I didn't see how HF was trying to get information out of anyone or doing anything really but fucking around. And I don't see how GB turned the conversation back to joking around? In fact it was kinda the opposite, GB got serious in a way that felt a bit off tonally when HF was joking around with Obi.

On April 07 2015 14:03 GlowingBear wrote:
On April 07 2015 13:55 Damdred wrote:
On April 07 2015 13:48 GlowingBear wrote:
On April 07 2015 13:44 Damdred wrote:
[quote]

My post is the most serious. But you jumped in instead of seeing where it would go


Damdy, I made a joke. I didn't ask them to stop talking.
You're nitpicking something that has no significance. You also avoided answering my question. Why?


which part? How obi hash left the thread after you interjected and called hf mafia somewhat? We lost information idk what question I'm avoiding


I asked what you think of what I said about HF teasing obi.

I don't understand what kind of information you were expecting from that discussion.

Also, if you think that HF was getting information out of obi and that obi took the chance to get out of the thread because I said HF is mafia, do you think obi is mafia?

This is a pretty good sequence IMO by GB. Damdred never answers this from what I can see in his filter, there's this half-answer in Damdred's post when he returns but it's not really a direct response. I think that makes Damdred a little suspicious because his initial assessment about what GB was doing was wrong and it looks like he was just taking the chance to pile on GB when he could.


Based on these posts GB is actually probably town and Damdred is slightly suspicious. I haven't gotten to the part where everyone decided GB is mafia but I already think it's wrong, so that could be fruitful.


I had nothing in mind when I posted that, I just thought it was a funny thing to point out. The déjà vu thing is exactly that: I always see them engaging that kind of argument.

So, after these considerations of yours, what are your updated reads?

You are probably town, Vivax looks alright, Palmar looks not so good, Damdred looks not so good. Das it mayne


Explain to me why Vivax looks alright now and why you scumread him before

you know he is calling you mafia the entire time right, Eden?


Anyway.

I don't believe GB is town. But maybe he is trying to solve the game. I don't know.


Best reason why I think GB is mafia ↓
+ Show Spoiler +
Game balance indicates that there is a scum vigi and look here:
On April 07 2015 13:28 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2015 13:27 Holyflare wrote:
On April 07 2015 13:26 GlowingBear wrote:
So, first page of the game and we already have an Obi VS Holyflare discussion. Sigh.


more reads more knowledge more winning

why so sad?


Because deja vù
By the way, I'm vigi again. Tell me your scumread so I can shoot him at night and shout at you all game long



Onegu, this case on me is original. His thought process is clear, his points are objective, his writing is fluid. He actually entered my filter and tried to uncover my alignment.
I was already pushed before? Yes. But not with this much effort and comprehension of overall gameplay. This is an original stance against me.
The rest of his filter after the second half of day1 is like this. His thought process is in the thread, he takes original stances and reacts accordingly to events, in a way it feels natural. He takes the effort to look through filters and is interested in uncover alignments.



It's not the point that his point are original it's hes reads aren't. Town koshi likes to have tinfoi hat theory's day 1
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 10 2015 01:14 GMT
#1518
On April 10 2015 10:13 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2015 10:12 Onegu wrote:
Is the GB/Damdred hard bus on each other real? I don't know you tell me!


Still have Eden and koshi as scum though


wat



Your supposed to tell me not ask me what...
Try TL Mafia!!!
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 10 2015 01:21 GMT
#1519
On April 10 2015 10:14 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2015 10:13 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On April 10 2015 10:12 Onegu wrote:
Is the GB/Damdred hard bus on each other real? I don't know you tell me!


Still have Eden and koshi as scum though


wat



Your supposed to tell me not ask me what...


The whole hard bus theory is a bit of a stretch, no?
Retired.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 10 2015 01:29 GMT
#1520
hruuuuuum

making me itchy with all this jk talk there hf

i'm not sure if it's a good or a bad itchy either -_-

okay i promised updated reads with actual filter dives...so instead of doing happy lynch/shoot damdy/vivax dances i'll do that...then maybe the happy lynch/shoot damdy/vivax dances lolol

wifi is on the fritz so yeah...joyfulness
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Prev 1 74 75 76 77 78 177 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings58
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta23
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE166
ProTech153
Nina 143
SpeCial 51
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13822
Artosis 650
PianO 32
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm178
canceldota134
League of Legends
Doublelift4142
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1689
minikerr13
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe93
Other Games
summit1g6494
shahzam578
Day[9].tv520
C9.Mang0340
Maynarde91
Trikslyr66
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV165
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 47
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP37
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur646
• Day9tv520
Upcoming Events
OSC
22h 52m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 9h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 16h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 18h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.