• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:09
CEST 09:09
KST 16:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202615Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8982 users

Mafia Mini Mafia2: another miniature game of mafia - Page 74

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 72 73 74 75 76 177 Next
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 09 2015 21:59 GMT
#1461
I think I'm being set up to be a "vig shot" though.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 09 2015 22:04 GMT
#1462
All these people are going bla bla and talking at me but aren't listening to the cold hard facts of intent. There is no crime without intent. Basic law. I'm not mafia because of these points simply because my mind set is town and I can easily explain every single point you throw at me away with an explanation of what I'm thinking.

All these "bull shits" and stuff are just people somehow saying that I'm lying about my intent but not disproving how.
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
April 09 2015 22:05 GMT
#1463
guy asks for explanation, gets explanation, ignores it.

[image loading]
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 09 2015 22:07 GMT
#1464
I don't hold a grudge against you yamato. You led the town down the dark path of lynching a towny. It's frustrating and you're taking your anger out on me. I get it, you shirk your own failures onto the next best target that is under pressure. You're a coward. It's ok. I don't hold it against you. I'm not going to needlessly call you mafia for organising the mislynch and forcing people into it. I played a part in it to and I put my own resent for idiots ahead of a mafia lynch. I admit that. Shhhh now. Sleep young one.

I shall lead you to redemption.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 09 2015 22:09 GMT
#1465
On April 10 2015 07:05 ritoky wrote:
guy asks for explanation, gets explanation, ignores it.

[image loading]


I asked for an explanation from obi not you? :p yours just said null though and i don't mind being null because i can see how you arrive at that from what you've listed, it wasn't that awful and certainly wasn't irrational like these people. Yamato seems to have an irrational hate for me all game.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 09 2015 22:12 GMT
#1466
[image loading]

Ppl gotta chilllllll out
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 09 2015 22:16 GMT
#1467
Every time obi returns it's Holyflare is mafia and i thought hf was obviously mafia and never a reason why!! Getting tired of waiting for the case tbh.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 09 2015 22:21 GMT
#1468
I wrote a case.

You needed to sheep me yesterday. Now you're mafia. Also you think I'm mafia. That doesn't help you.
Computer says mafia
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 09 2015 22:23 GMT
#1469
Yeh but i disproved everything you wrote with cold hard facts. Then you bypassed it to say I just mislynched a guy instead of addressing the right comments. Not really a case at all after that. Obi also called me mafia before your case and before I even pushed on DR so I'd like to hear his hipster non reasons.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 09 2015 22:25 GMT
#1470
Doesn't help your case was actually built on lies.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 09 2015 22:25 GMT
#1471
I thought we were past this? I thought we were supposed to talk about other people. Why drag me back?
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 09 2015 22:25 GMT
#1472
You didn't disprove anything, you just provided an alternative interpretation of your actions along with some bullshit RL excuses.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 09 2015 22:26 GMT
#1473
I want to lynch you HF, and I think the thread will never do it.
Computer says mafia
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 09 2015 22:32 GMT
#1474
On April 10 2015 07:26 Palmar wrote:
I want to lynch you HF, and I think the thread will never do it.

We can do it Palmar, we can do it.

Just ignore everything he types and lynch him as he rages
Writer@WriterYamato
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 09 2015 22:33 GMT
#1475
Like I don't have to talk about other people.

I really liked yamato's big post, and in general I've had a good feeling about him throughout the game. You seem to have flipped your read on him too after that hidden case thing. You claim you like lynching mafia on tone, but that's two people (yammy and DR) that you've missed very easy tone reads to call people town.

I think ritoky and koshi are town. I quoted some post of koshi's at some point and said it was one of the most townie things in the thread. ritoky I'm slightly less certain about but again, I feel like he's playing in a towny way.

rsoultin is more of a mystery, but I kinda maybe think she's town for a few posts along the way. I don't think she'd be as disagreeable as she was to me on day 1 if she was mafia.

Onegu kinda sounds like town but this one is by far the weakest of the townreads. He's being complete and utter shit, but I don't really think he's doing it in a scummy way. It's much more toned down compared to the soul read bullshit in XXX. Again, weak tone and meta read so don't count on it.

This leaves the potentially scummy people:

Obi, who I actually think isn't that scummy, but in case I'm wrong on you HF, he could well be mafia. But again, he's the towniest in the scum column.
Damdy I've got town vibes here and there, but they're few and far between and he seems to be missing and have no impact on the thread.
Eden who I have for some reason ignored. When I ignore people like that it's almost always because they have nothing interesting to say so he's a very good shot to be mafia.
Vivian who has been basically useless and should be killed. Very very good shot at being mafia.
GB, Scumspect. I've made a case.
HF, Scumspect, I've made a case.

Like I feel like I'm being sort of cocky, but I actually feel like there is a very, very good chance there's 3/4 mafia in the bottom 4 of my list.
Computer says mafia
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 09 2015 22:34 GMT
#1476
I'm not going to rage I'll just ignore the cretins and carry on. Already lost my mislynch stat so now i don't care about it anymore.

I shall wait till sensible people return.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 09 2015 22:35 GMT
#1477
On April 10 2015 07:07 Holyflare wrote:
I don't hold a grudge against you yamato. You led the town down the dark path of lynching a towny. It's frustrating and you're taking your anger out on me. I get it, you shirk your own failures onto the next best target that is under pressure. You're a coward. It's ok. I don't hold it against you. I'm not going to needlessly call you mafia for organising the mislynch and forcing people into it. I played a part in it to and I put my own resent for idiots ahead of a mafia lynch. I admit that. Shhhh now. Sleep young one.

I shall lead you to redemption.

this smear campaign is pathetic
Writer@WriterYamato
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 09 2015 22:37 GMT
#1478
On April 10 2015 07:07 Holyflare wrote:
I don't hold a grudge against you yamato. You led the town down the dark path of lynching a towny. It's frustrating and you're taking your anger out on me. I get it, you shirk your own failures onto the next best target that is under pressure. You're a coward. It's ok. I don't hold it against you. I'm not going to needlessly call you mafia for organising the mislynch and forcing people into it. I played a part in it to and I put my own resent for idiots ahead of a mafia lynch. I admit that. Shhhh now. Sleep young one.

I shall lead you to redemption.


Does this look like i scum read yamato at all palmar? You even asked if i did and I said he was towny all day. Why lie again?

Pretty shallow list of reasoning for everyone you have their palmar.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 09 2015 22:38 GMT
#1479
Kind of looks like you know I'm going to flip town and leaving obi open for the pickings. Along with the majority of the game.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 09 2015 22:39 GMT
#1480
On April 10 2015 07:37 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2015 07:07 Holyflare wrote:
I don't hold a grudge against you yamato. You led the town down the dark path of lynching a towny. It's frustrating and you're taking your anger out on me. I get it, you shirk your own failures onto the next best target that is under pressure. You're a coward. It's ok. I don't hold it against you. I'm not going to needlessly call you mafia for organising the mislynch and forcing people into it. I played a part in it to and I put my own resent for idiots ahead of a mafia lynch. I admit that. Shhhh now. Sleep young one.

I shall lead you to redemption.


Does this look like i scum read yamato at all palmar? You even asked if i did and I said he was towny all day. Why lie again?

Pretty shallow list of reasoning for everyone you have their palmar.

you're too much of a pussy to scumread me

you'll just call me bad and question my decision making

gj
Writer@WriterYamato
Prev 1 72 73 74 75 76 177 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 15h 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4140
ToSsGirL 93
Mong 87
sorry 58
Rush 14
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King138
Other Games
summit1g8426
WinterStarcraft628
ceh9443
Happy260
Sick163
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 40
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2270
League of Legends
• Stunt434
Other Games
• Shiphtur734
Upcoming Events
OSC
15h 51m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 2h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 9h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 11h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.