• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:03
CEST 06:03
KST 13:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202611Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8099 users

Mafia Mini Mafia2: another miniature game of mafia - Page 73

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 71 72 73 74 75 177 Next
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
April 09 2015 20:25 GMT
#1441
so gb you think damdred and my only major pushes this game have been on each other as mafia teammates?

especially since you said you scumread me based on associations this really doesn't make sense
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
April 09 2015 20:27 GMT
#1442
meh i don't really care tho gb seems town for that reads list
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
April 09 2015 20:28 GMT
#1443
i have a question for him once day hits tho
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
April 09 2015 20:32 GMT
#1444
On April 10 2015 05:16 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
HF was looking town until his game thing wasn't the thing I thought it was. His defense on me is weird and his push on Dread is completely off. Lunching the guy because he didn't reveal his name is silly. And by lunching him, he keeps me alive and the discussion wether I'm Mafia or not goes on. In the other hand, his attempts to tease me by calling me useless and awful sounded townie, since he knows I'm sensible to that shit and if I'm town I would be on his neck for this. This attempt to uncover my alignment looks townie to me. So, I have to evaluate him better.


I literally just told you that WAS my intention with the game and you're saying it wasn't? I also did not lynch dread because he didn't reveal his name, I lynched him for being scummy and then because there was no alternative with such short time. If I were to perpetuate the you being called mafia argument I would be feeding people as you being mafia but I'm not.

I also don't like your Palmar point because he didn't have double standards he scum read you for not portraying what you think you were portraying with the initial post whereas Eden was nothing like that.

Obi read is based on weird shit that isn't even relevant. Damdred is an on read but meh.

Your reads are pretty lackluster gb it's not really based on like... points in the game at all, it's a bit hypocritical that you're saying palmar is mafia for picking on only one post but then you are calling him mafia for one post with double standards


On April 10 2015 04:18 Holyflare wrote:
Um no I haven't revealed my intention about the game at all and it does generate reads.


^ you just said you didn't reveal your intentions...

I say palmar has double standards not because of a single post but for an overall gameplay. He focus on me and ignores Eden.
The scummiest thing dread did was to vote me under the argument I was AFK. But a lot of his posts fitted townie persoextive better. I can't understand how you say you voted him because he is scummy when you simply said to him that you wouldn't vote him if he revealed his name (which simply means you lynched him for this sole reason).
I'm adorable.
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
April 09 2015 20:43 GMT
#1445
On April 10 2015 05:11 Holyflare wrote:
still don't know a single reason for why i'm being scum read and if they say "palmars case" without even commenting on the countless times I disproved it or stated my intentions then they are just terrible

obi still yet to pose any argument at all really


why I am not town reading you: a memo

by: ritoky

1) timing - hf be all like afk and shit and irl stuff and doing his gameshow thing, which i can understand having a recently pregnant wife. but when you decided to start playing serious all the sudden was pretty much after i posted this.

On April 09 2015 06:06 ritoky wrote:
dear vigi,

if HF and his play don't amount to anything in the next 22.3741 hours,

[image loading]

no hesitations.

sincerely,
your town admirer


perhaps it is just unfortunate timing, but you get mentioned as a candidate for lynch/vigi and turn it on leaves me skeptical.

2) your gameshow play hasn't amounted to shit. could be irl shit interfering, until it amounts to something i can't get a read on it. especially since you basically said you were going to do it regardless of alignment.

3) effort =/= town for HF. for basically every1 on these forums except a couple people if they said irl shit getting in the way, that was true, and then played at the rate you are it would be easy to give them a passable town read. you, not so much.

4) there was an impasse of reads where yamato and i wanted to switch onto eden or vivax and you wanted palmar or obi; but i felt your motivation to lynch DR stemmed from a wanting to lynch bad play rather than wanting to lynch mafia. maybe that is a bad read by me, but that is how i read a lot of your justification. i have seen you lynch for idiocy as both alignments though (i think you do it slightly more frequently as mafia).

overall it lands me at null, maybe slight scum lean esp until your gameshow play actually pans out into something. dat an explanation you can understand mang?

[image loading]
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 09 2015 20:52 GMT
#1446
This is the funniest thing I ever saw in my life. The second time I watched it I just couldn't stop laughing. This is without doubt the funniest thing on youtube.

I had a good night of sleep.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
April 09 2015 21:08 GMT
#1447
On April 10 2015 05:28 Eden1892 wrote:
i have a question for him once day hits tho


How do you know I'll be alive?
I'm adorable.
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
April 09 2015 21:14 GMT
#1448
On April 10 2015 05:52 Koshi wrote:
This is the funniest thing I ever saw in my life. The second time I watched it I just couldn't stop laughing. This is without doubt the funniest thing on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3MsZjx1K8k

"We're looking for attackers"

fucking lost it
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
April 09 2015 21:14 GMT
#1449
On April 10 2015 06:08 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2015 05:28 Eden1892 wrote:
i have a question for him once day hits tho


How do you know I'll be alive?

if you aren't the question is moot
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
April 09 2015 21:23 GMT
#1450
On April 10 2015 05:25 Eden1892 wrote:
so gb you think damdred and my only major pushes this game have been on each other as mafia teammates?

especially since you said you scumread me based on associations this really doesn't make sense


I didn't understand the bolded very well... Break it down for me please?

So, unflipped association: I think palmar is Mafia. I see you having similar behaviour as me. Palmar ignores you and calls me scum for that. I conclude that he is ignoring his Mafia partner.
I think Damdred is Mafia. Damdred calls you Mafia but never tries to convince people you are, or to vote you. Therefore I believe Damdred is afraid to have his Mafia partner lynched.
I'm adorable.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
April 09 2015 21:25 GMT
#1451
I have been asked about jailer interactions so I will post pertinent info here.

Scum RB > Jailer

Vigis are refunded a shot if they are blocked, but not if their target is saved.

Roleblocks are notified
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 09 2015 21:28 GMT
#1452
HF literally typing absolute lies into the thread at this point:

On April 10 2015 05:16 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
HF was looking town until his game thing wasn't the thing I thought it was. His defense on me is weird and his push on Dread is completely off. Lunching the guy because he didn't reveal his name is silly. And by lunching him, he keeps me alive and the discussion wether I'm Mafia or not goes on. In the other hand, his attempts to tease me by calling me useless and awful sounded townie, since he knows I'm sensible to that shit and if I'm town I would be on his neck for this. This attempt to uncover my alignment looks townie to me. So, I have to evaluate him better.


I literally just told you that WAS my intention with the game and you're saying it wasn't? I also did not lynch dread because he didn't reveal his name, I lynched him for being scummy and then because there was no alternative with such short time. If I were to perpetuate the you being called mafia argument I would be feeding people as you being mafia but I'm not.

I also don't like your Palmar point because he didn't have double standards he scum read you for not portraying what you think you were portraying with the initial post whereas Eden was nothing like that.

Obi read is based on weird shit that isn't even relevant. Damdred is an on read but meh.

Your reads are pretty lackluster gb it's not really based on like... points in the game at all, it's a bit hypocritical that you're saying palmar is mafia for picking on only one post but then you are calling him mafia for one post with double standards

On April 09 2015 12:33 Holyflare wrote:
3o minutes till deadline with everyone around is perfect time.


Bullshit.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 09 2015 21:29 GMT
#1453
On April 09 2015 12:34 Holyflare wrote:
Anyone that is not dr or gb is new and i don't want to scum lynch any of those people. Eden list post is also total trash


lol HF you're so full of shit
Writer@WriterYamato
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
April 09 2015 21:35 GMT
#1454
On April 10 2015 06:23 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2015 05:25 Eden1892 wrote:
so gb you think damdred and my only major pushes this game have been on each other as mafia teammates?

especially since you said you scumread me based on associations this really doesn't make sense


I didn't understand the bolded very well... Break it down for me please?

So, unflipped association: I think palmar is Mafia. I see you having similar behaviour as me. Palmar ignores you and calls me scum for that. I conclude that he is ignoring his Mafia partner.
I think Damdred is Mafia. Damdred calls you Mafia but never tries to convince people you are, or to vote you. Therefore I believe Damdred is afraid to have his Mafia partner lynched.

but you're ignoring that I wanna lynch Damdred. and that I called Palmar mafia.

both of the things they did just make them mafia, means nothing about me
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 09 2015 21:39 GMT
#1455
If you're vig you should shoot HF because there's no way this thread is smart enough to lynch him.

He's 10000000% mafia.
Writer@WriterYamato
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 09 2015 21:56 GMT
#1456
On April 10 2015 06:28 yamato77 wrote:
HF literally typing absolute lies into the thread at this point:

Show nested quote +
On April 10 2015 05:16 Holyflare wrote:
HF was looking town until his game thing wasn't the thing I thought it was. His defense on me is weird and his push on Dread is completely off. Lunching the guy because he didn't reveal his name is silly. And by lunching him, he keeps me alive and the discussion wether I'm Mafia or not goes on. In the other hand, his attempts to tease me by calling me useless and awful sounded townie, since he knows I'm sensible to that shit and if I'm town I would be on his neck for this. This attempt to uncover my alignment looks townie to me. So, I have to evaluate him better.


I literally just told you that WAS my intention with the game and you're saying it wasn't? I also did not lynch dread because he didn't reveal his name, I lynched him for being scummy and then because there was no alternative with such short time. If I were to perpetuate the you being called mafia argument I would be feeding people as you being mafia but I'm not.

I also don't like your Palmar point because he didn't have double standards he scum read you for not portraying what you think you were portraying with the initial post whereas Eden was nothing like that.

Obi read is based on weird shit that isn't even relevant. Damdred is an on read but meh.

Your reads are pretty lackluster gb it's not really based on like... points in the game at all, it's a bit hypocritical that you're saying palmar is mafia for picking on only one post but then you are calling him mafia for one post with double standards

Show nested quote +
On April 09 2015 12:33 Holyflare wrote:
3o minutes till deadline with everyone around is perfect time.


Bullshit.


Would you mind quoting your uselessly shit posts where you attempted to split town between 2 targets when one of them was your scum reads biggest scum read for no reason and then get mad whenever someone questions it? Or would you like to requote the part where you shut down all my attempts at that vote switch? Or would you like to quote where i tell people to actually switch to eden but then he posted something that made me stop? Nah didn't think you would.

I'll do it for you though and can perfectly explain my thought process while you have not.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 09 2015 21:57 GMT
#1457
On April 09 2015 23:36 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2015 23:32 Palmar wrote:
On April 09 2015 23:30 Holyflare wrote:
On April 09 2015 23:25 Palmar wrote:
On April 09 2015 23:23 Holyflare wrote:
Boo fucking hoo. He only looked towny to me in his FINAL reads post. That was what, 30 mins before deadline and yamato was calling for a scummy switch.

Yamato wanted to lynch Eden? That'd have been a much better lynch than DR.


No he switched to eden with like 30 seconds to go because I told people to switch to eden because yamato was calling for a scummy switch between his scum read and his scum reads scum read for no reason and wasn't being direct enough in a town leader position.

I still haven't read like the last 5 pages before the lynch. Who did yamato want to lynch?


Yamato's biggest scum read was DR. DR posts list read and people get shaky, me included. Yamato yells that nobody should switch and the lynch therefore has to be between DR, his biggest scum read or vivax, his not really scum read who is scum read by his biggest scum read hardcore. For no reason whatsoever. When asked to explain why he ignored it.


On April 09 2015 23:39 Holyflare wrote:
So in a bid to switch I said no, why don't you want to lynch eden. Then yamato got whiney. Then he caved. Then eden posted some drivel that seemed slightly sincere so I didn't want to switch after all and at that point it was too late to do anything.



Deadline summary in a sweet sweet nutshell.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 09 2015 21:57 GMT
#1458
On April 10 2015 06:39 yamato77 wrote:
If you're vig you should shoot HF because there's no way this thread is smart enough to lynch him.

He's 10000000% mafia.


I thought the majority of the game was trying to kill him atm.
Retired.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 09 2015 21:58 GMT
#1459
There's only 2 people in this game that scum read me and one of them is useless/probably mafia and the other one was unsuccessful at try harding.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 09 2015 21:58 GMT
#1460
Well palmar too but he shall not be named.
Prev 1 71 72 73 74 75 177 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 194
ProTech132
FoxeR 53
Nina 8
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2812
Shuttle 1278
Dewaltoss 79
Noble 11
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm197
Counter-Strike
taco 386
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox657
Other Games
summit1g6800
WinterStarcraft464
C9.Mang0287
ViBE130
Sick8
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 28
• StrangeGG 22
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo772
• Stunt271
Other Games
• Shiphtur403
Upcoming Events
OSC
18h 58m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 5h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 12h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 14h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.