• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:35
CEST 12:35
KST 19:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202617Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released ASL22 General Discussion Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8773 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 22 23 24 Next All
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 20 2015 06:36 GMT
#1960
Then I solved the game on day2 and got lynched...
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 20 2015 06:37 GMT
#1961
On March 20 2015 15:34 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2015 15:33 sicklucker wrote:
it was my opinion . An opinion that mattered because he did the same thing. Its not a brag I would have brought it up postgame not now...


yes, you tried to use it to see if eden slipped and i'm telling you that your logic about it is bad



Is that a slip? Because if im trying to see if he slipped that makes me town right..?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 20 2015 06:39 GMT
#1965
You just called me town hf. Because if im mafia I know hes town
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 20 2015 06:41 GMT
#1967
On March 20 2015 15:37 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2015 15:35 sicklucker wrote:
Well in my last game as town I did nothing on d1...


SL...you have been known to say that you don't care to do anything not just when you've found scum, but when scum is getting lynched :/ Now I may be nuts, but Damdred doesn't seem to be the locked-in lynch here lol

shouldn't you be pushing him?


This is me pushing...
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 20 2015 06:42 GMT
#1969
I thought rayn was already 100% mafia?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 20 2015 06:44 GMT
#1971
Fair enough it seemed like you were questioning it
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 20 2015 06:51 GMT
#1974
I think rayns town... If you think my reads are shit how can you not know that?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 20 2015 06:54 GMT
#1976
On March 20 2015 15:48 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2015 15:41 sicklucker wrote:
On March 20 2015 15:37 rsoultin wrote:
On March 20 2015 15:35 sicklucker wrote:
Well in my last game as town I did nothing on d1...


SL...you have been known to say that you don't care to do anything not just when you've found scum, but when scum is getting lynched :/ Now I may be nuts, but Damdred doesn't seem to be the locked-in lynch here lol

shouldn't you be pushing him?


This is me pushing...


rofl >< uuuhhhh

sure? xP on the bright side, you're not topping my lynch list right now so...keep on keeping on i guess xP


Ya but your like the most reluctant lyncher ever. Thats part of the annoying part I sapose.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 20 2015 06:54 GMT
#1977
On March 20 2015 15:53 Holyflare wrote:
i'm telling you rayn is 100% mafia so why do you think the opposite?


Because rayn did research and defended me seems dumb to do as mafia
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 20 2015 06:55 GMT
#1978
Oh and hes voting dandred...
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 20 2015 13:46 GMT
#2088
I think ves probably gonna be town based on two factors. That suicidal claim and the fact he does not care about his appearance. Both he would not do as mafia from my experience.

Artanis pressure is great he cracked and gave up day1 last time. But I think hes a bad day 1 lynch with all the information gathered. Hes capable of being mafia here but hes also capable of giving up. Hes trying so that would be more of a town tell. Hes something like never lynched in 20+ games as town?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 20 2015 13:49 GMT
#2091
On March 20 2015 22:22 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2015 22:19 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 20 2015 22:19 rsoultin wrote:
On March 20 2015 22:16 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Rsoultin, didn't you townread LS in JOAT?


lol yup ^^

and?

So how can you be so confident in your LS read? You seem to read him as town in every game you play with him.


sweetie pie lovey dove amazing dumb

80%+ accuracy rating is still pretty good lol

i also was the main person who caught him and lynched him in his first scum game

it's not impossible that he's scum, honestly, but his activity level here is too high for that read and regardless viva's reasons don't make LS scum xP if he falls off over the next day or two i will gladly support an LS lynch

but he won't cause he's town ^^

hi town puppy!


People tend to townread people they like more just saying. For example im never townread. Just something to be aware of subconsciously to be the best town you can be
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 20 2015 13:51 GMT
#2092
On March 20 2015 22:47 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
My D1 filter this game is already longer than that of my best mafia games D1 and we're not even at EOD yet. I'm pretty much confirmed town to anyone that knows how much I despise playing mafia, especially considering I rolled mafia 2/3 times in last 3 games.


Agreed. I was mafia with him and he put in so little effort that it alone should give him another day or 2.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 20 2015 13:58 GMT
#2104
On March 20 2015 22:51 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2015 22:49 sicklucker wrote:
On March 20 2015 22:22 rsoultin wrote:
On March 20 2015 22:19 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 20 2015 22:19 rsoultin wrote:
On March 20 2015 22:16 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Rsoultin, didn't you townread LS in JOAT?


lol yup ^^

and?

So how can you be so confident in your LS read? You seem to read him as town in every game you play with him.


sweetie pie lovey dove amazing dumb

80%+ accuracy rating is still pretty good lol

i also was the main person who caught him and lynched him in his first scum game

it's not impossible that he's scum, honestly, but his activity level here is too high for that read and regardless viva's reasons don't make LS scum xP if he falls off over the next day or two i will gladly support an LS lynch

but he won't cause he's town ^^

hi town puppy!


People tend to townread people they like more just saying. For example im never townread. Just something to be aware of subconsciously to be the best town you can be



My mason has you in his town pile so you are in mine!


Thats cool maybe you can just tell me who to vote for since thats like two confirmed towns right? If dandreds not getting lynched that is
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 20 2015 14:03 GMT
#2109
In void vivax didnt do anything past day 1 tho. So I dont think it makes him mafia but it could suggest hes mafia...

I do expect vivax to be more gunho at the start of the game now that I think about it.
Like if you sign up you should be exited to play at least at the very start of it right?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 20 2015 14:07 GMT
#2115
tbh me making sense has more to do with my mood then my alignment
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 20 2015 14:15 GMT
#2132
On March 20 2015 23:05 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2015 23:03 sicklucker wrote:
In void vivax didnt do anything past day 1 tho. So I dont think it makes him mafia but it could suggest hes mafia...

I do expect vivax to be more gunho at the start of the game now that I think about it.
Like if you sign up you should be exited to play at least at the very start of it right?

In Void Vivax had a good excuse for that and would've replaced out but he didn't.


I see...

But his activity did not seem that great in the other game I played with him. Christmas carol I believe was that an anomaly?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 20 2015 14:17 GMT
#2136
On March 20 2015 23:11 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2015 22:52 Damdred wrote:
Vivax is actually probably mafia for his filter and interactions in the game. His tone and actions in this game are vastly different from his normal town games even in games where he was scum read its so vastly different that he is probably scum.

The first thing I would like to draw your attention to is the activity to which Vivax is putting into the game at this point. The game is roughly 105 pages at this point after 36ish hours (probably 38 hours). Vivax has a filter of 2 1/2 pages discounting pre game discussion about game mechanics. While filter length is not always an indicator of scum, if you compare it to his town games in imperial (not as bad an example as the game is growing at a proportional rate to imperial at this time) or if you compare it to Void (day one in void) you will see the vast difference in how fast and loose Vivax is with his postings. He just doesn't have the same involvement in the game that he normally does as town.

This game Vivax takes a sidelines stance on many of the hot topics of the thread or just isn't taking part in it. For example when the slam business is going on Vivax pubically says hes not going to take a stance on it. Instead of taking a stance on the toad Palmar fiasco he just says it was an over reaction without drawing any real conclussions from it. He also has no opinion on rayn during a heated part of the thread, hes really not sticking his neck out or trying to get involved in the thread at the really heated times just really trying to blend in. IE I have Rayn on ice is what he says.

His scum hunting at this point is really generic without much push in the thread. When he has somewhat developed a scum read such as on superbia he states it and partially backs off of the read as time goes along. For example he scum reads superbia for a few posts and puts them in the thread but then moves on towards LS after he makes big LS type posts that look pretty easy to pick on. Super is still his strongest scum read and has the most reasoning behind it, when he returns to the thread he drops it over an argument that Super and Eden had over semantics? There were clear inconsitincies in what super was saying and acting in the thread during my interactions with Super and with super and eden. But they were good enough for super to drop his strongest suspect to move on to LS?

He has no real focus or push in the thread, his scum reads are pretty haphazard and he lacks the crazy drive that he normally shows as town. If you look in void or in imperial which I've already referenced before, or in Mission mafia he always is pushing people working out the scenerios in the thread driving the thread activity hes just not doing that here. Hes more subdued and letting the thread take its own course while blending in and not getting involved in the heat of the moment battles that are going on.

Compare his filter to his scum game in Storm Mafia 2 which I think was his last scum game? And it is pretty similar in length and ability to blend in and drive the thread.

Vivax is a good pick for scum here.

Only a small correction but Vivax was Mafia in Carol (Ghost of Jacob Marley) but I do agree that he looks similar to how he played Storm (although he had a 7 page filter that game but this is a more active game so he could have a bigger filter since the the amount of pages for this game is going to surpass Storm but still) and Imperial was much more engaging at least the way I felt from reading his first few pages of his filter there and Void I remember him getting his own category for how crazy player is and he isn't being as crazy as he normally was in those games. If your Mafia again great you pocketed me again on a good case since I think it's prob the best case in this game.
##Vote: Vivax


Im prettty sure vivax was town in carol. like pretty pretty sure
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 20 2015 14:30 GMT
#2149
On March 20 2015 23:22 Vivax wrote:
Rayn are you busy ?

Cause so far I'm treating HF as confirmed town cause of the mason claim and he thinks you're scum. The moment some individuals start voting me you come and take sides with me pretty hard so right now I'm trying to evaluate if those are your honest reads or if you're trying to buddy me.


wait hf claimed mason too? I thought that was a joke
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 20 2015 14:54 GMT
#2181
On March 20 2015 23:35 Palmar wrote:
I'm a bit pre-occupied today because of Censored.

I'll try to do stuff later but most likely I'll just sheep people who look like they care.

I still think there is a good chance Damdred is mafia. I think my points on him were good.

I don't think Artanis is mafia. Like obviously this only works for me, but if he is mafia he knows I'm town and he's been fairly casual in trying to interact with me, which he wasn't at all in imperial (I know, shitty meta, but still...).

I'm unsure about Toad. He really overreacted to me calling him mafia in the early game but I think he actually really believes the stuff he said about both me and Artanis in his big case, even if I think it's all wrong. The scummiest thing about him right now is that he seems to expect me to actually go read other games when everyone knows I don't really use meta and I hardly ever re-read old games.

I don't know about rayn. He went after Damdred before me, but I can't remember why.

I think holyflare looks fairly town. He has a lot of posts and seems to care.

[b]SL could be mafia for fencesitting about me and toad./b]

LS is town, as explained.

rsoultin is maaaybe town?

I kind of picked your side after awile tho =/
VE has actually been seriously underwhelming and is a good shot for being mafia. I can't remember almost nothing of what he posted except he promised not to lynch me today. If I have time his is one of the primary filters I know I should read.

rsoultin made me read exo's filter yesterday and he looks sort of ok as I explaiend then.

I think that's all the people I remember off the top of my head. I know there's a few others (breshke etc) but I don't really have an opinion about them.

Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 22 23 24 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko181
Codebar 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22150
Calm 4051
Rain 2762
Hyuk 1547
Bisu 800
FanTaSy 466
Horang2 370
Soma 347
Rush 265
Jaedong 237
[ Show more ]
BeSt 230
Mong 206
Stork 202
Zeus 174
Mind 87
Mini 76
Pusan 61
ZerO 60
Sexy 57
Larva 54
ToSsGirL 54
Light 47
Barracks 39
Killer 33
910 32
Shinee 30
Yoon 29
NaDa 27
Free 17
sorry 16
Noble 14
Hm[arnc] 12
Terrorterran 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5484
Counter-Strike
olofmeister957
byalli713
shoxiejesuss468
edward254
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King102
Other Games
gofns47985
singsing1415
dupreeh321
crisheroes257
ZerO(Twitch)4
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 25
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix6
• iopq 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1775
• Stunt337
Upcoming Events
OSC
12h 25m
Big Brain Bouts
23h 25m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 6h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 8h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 23h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.