• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:56
CEST 10:56
KST 17:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10079 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 327

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 325 326 327 328 329 460 Next
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 25 2015 05:20 GMT
#6521
Why is Alakaslam scum, again?

I still don't see it.

I actually have a toneread on him, and a meta read. I know, my tonereads are terrible.

The main problem is, since his push on Holyflare, he hasn't done very much. But he blames activity. Does inactivity ever keep town!Alakaslam from truly playing? I've never played with town!Alakaslam.

But I really feel he is town here, even if it's hard to explain.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 25 2015 05:25 GMT
#6522
On March 25 2015 08:37 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 08:34 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 25 2015 08:33 Breshke wrote:
So either they roleblocked and killed rso or FF is the mafiaroleblocker.

They probs roleblocked RSO though.

What? I don't understand what you're saying. Mafia has 2kp, 2 townies died.


Cos wouldnt they have rb SL? i understabd that they could have rb and killed rso to make sure she didnt get a save. But if they didnt do that where else would they have sent the rb other than sl who most likely used the orb to.kill palmar.

Im saying rso jailed ff which could have stopped the rb.

Also someone nominate this orb for best town performance


I already explained this and pissed mafia off by taunting them with the orb during the night. If mafia uses the rb on me then town would get another cop check because rsou would correctly save are claimed cop. (at least I hope she did...)
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 25 2015 05:26 GMT
#6523
On March 25 2015 12:57 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 12:53 Trfel wrote:
But if Onegu is town, he knows that rsoultin just saved him. That or one of the vigilantes is lying.

If Onegu wasn't scumreading both of the vigilantes, this seems rather disconnected and suspicious.



I was scum on both, a bit less on artanis because of the RB claim, but I was screaming toad was scum, what's your point here?



Answer plz
Try TL Mafia!!!
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 25 2015 05:26 GMT
#6524
So mafia choose me orbing them over a check thats good info right there. And it might suggest supers town tbh because lets be real we all thought I was orbing him...
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 25 2015 05:29 GMT
#6525
On March 25 2015 14:26 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 12:57 Onegu wrote:
On March 25 2015 12:53 Trfel wrote:
But if Onegu is town, he knows that rsoultin just saved him. That or one of the vigilantes is lying.

If Onegu wasn't scumreading both of the vigilantes, this seems rather disconnected and suspicious.



I was scum on both, a bit less on artanis because of the RB claim, but I was screaming toad was scum, what's your point here?



Answer plz
I don't really know my facts this game.

I'm saying, if this is what the facts are, here is a conclusion. You have claimed the opposite, thus my conclusion is invalid. I'm assuming someone will correct you if you are wrong here.

That's all. Thanks for answering, though.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 25 2015 05:29 GMT
#6526
On March 25 2015 14:05 Trfel wrote:
I don't see why Onegu is town yet. The following assumes Onegu is mafia:

Choosing to fake mason with Holyflare makes sense. He gets basic towncredit, and it gives him room to rescind his mason claim later. This didn't affect mafia's night kill, if anything this would have affected Onegu's initial decision. It's not like Holyflare was going to let Onegu slide on a mason claim if it became detrimental to town anyway.

Basically, Onegu gets a little towncredit and gives him room to pull out of mason claims later in the game.

And I'm still worried about ritoky. I think his scumplay was extremely solid in Down Under 2. I don't see him doing anything so far that he couldn't do as scum. The only reason to townread him was Palmar being suspicious of raynpelikoneet, but apparently a lot of people were suspicious of him, so some pressure doesn't seem that unlikely. That said, I didn't read this part of the game.

Please correct me if I'm wrong on any of this.



Why are you assuming I'm mafia?

What are talking about NK? I really don't uderstand what you are saying about the NK part.
Try TL Mafia!!!
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 25 2015 05:29 GMT
#6527
Oh ya we wouldnt have gotten a check but a it would have kept are cop alive
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 25 2015 05:30 GMT
#6528
On March 25 2015 14:26 sicklucker wrote:
So mafia choose me orbing them over a check thats good info right there. And it might suggest supers town tbh because lets be real we all thought I was orbing him...
Over a check? What do you mean?

Mafia probably roleblocked rsoultin to prevent the save from working. This means that they really wanted the cop, ExO_ dead, not that they weren't worried about your orb.

Plus, it's fair to assume that you tricked mafia and they didn't think you actually had the orb.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 25 2015 05:31 GMT
#6529
Theres also the fact rstoulins claim was weird and she coulda been vet. Either way I think its enough reason to not kill super today plus he seems to be trying now
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 25 2015 05:34 GMT
#6530
On March 25 2015 14:29 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 14:05 Trfel wrote:
I don't see why Onegu is town yet. The following assumes Onegu is mafia:

Choosing to fake mason with Holyflare makes sense. He gets basic towncredit, and it gives him room to rescind his mason claim later. This didn't affect mafia's night kill, if anything this would have affected Onegu's initial decision. It's not like Holyflare was going to let Onegu slide on a mason claim if it became detrimental to town anyway.

Basically, Onegu gets a little towncredit and gives him room to pull out of mason claims later in the game.

And I'm still worried about ritoky. I think his scumplay was extremely solid in Down Under 2. I don't see him doing anything so far that he couldn't do as scum. The only reason to townread him was Palmar being suspicious of raynpelikoneet, but apparently a lot of people were suspicious of him, so some pressure doesn't seem that unlikely. That said, I didn't read this part of the game.

Please correct me if I'm wrong on any of this.



Why are you assuming I'm mafia?

What are talking about NK? I really don't uderstand what you are saying about the NK part.
That's how to play the game, look at how someone's plays make sense from a mafia perspective.... Ideally, the reasons that everyone's plays make sense from a town perspective are obvious.

What I'm saying is that if you are mafia, killing Holyflare really has no effect on your alignment being known. That's the point.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 25 2015 05:34 GMT
#6531
Did exo claim who he was checking during the 15 min?
Try TL Mafia!!!
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 25 2015 05:34 GMT
#6532
No
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 25 2015 05:34 GMT
#6533
On March 25 2015 14:31 sicklucker wrote:
Theres also the fact rstoulins claim was weird and she coulda been vet. Either way I think its enough reason to not kill super today plus he seems to be trying now

correct

slam is best lynch
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 25 2015 05:35 GMT
#6534
On March 25 2015 14:34 Onegu wrote:
Did exo claim who he was checking during the 15 min?
No, but there was no real reason to. If he died, who cares who he was checking?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 25 2015 05:36 GMT
#6535
So I think todays lynch is between onegu and slam. Both have had the longest chance to help town but have refused. Onegu is rng who he votes which in hind site probably ment he was not really a mason...
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 25 2015 05:37 GMT
#6536
Sicklucker, Onegu already rescinded his mason claim....
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 25 2015 05:39 GMT
#6537
Sorry, can I get answers to these questions? Links to previous posts are fine. But I'd like fairly concise explanations.

Why is Alakaslam scum?

Why is Onegu town?

Why is ritoky town? (given how he crushed town as scum in Down Under 2)
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 25 2015 05:39 GMT
#6538
On March 25 2015 14:34 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 14:29 Onegu wrote:
On March 25 2015 14:05 Trfel wrote:
I don't see why Onegu is town yet. The following assumes Onegu is mafia:

Choosing to fake mason with Holyflare makes sense. He gets basic towncredit, and it gives him room to rescind his mason claim later. This didn't affect mafia's night kill, if anything this would have affected Onegu's initial decision. It's not like Holyflare was going to let Onegu slide on a mason claim if it became detrimental to town anyway.

Basically, Onegu gets a little towncredit and gives him room to pull out of mason claims later in the game.

And I'm still worried about ritoky. I think his scumplay was extremely solid in Down Under 2. I don't see him doing anything so far that he couldn't do as scum. The only reason to townread him was Palmar being suspicious of raynpelikoneet, but apparently a lot of people were suspicious of him, so some pressure doesn't seem that unlikely. That said, I didn't read this part of the game.

Please correct me if I'm wrong on any of this.



Why are you assuming I'm mafia?

What are talking about NK? I really don't uderstand what you are saying about the NK part.
That's how to play the game, look at how someone's plays make sense from a mafia perspective.... Ideally, the reasons that everyone's plays make sense from a town perspective are obvious.

What I'm saying is that if you are mafia, killing Holyflare really has no effect on your alignment being known. That's the point.



here is the problem with that, why did HF claim to be my partner? I came to the conclusion as town that he was vet. If I was scum I would think the same thing and not shoot him.

The fact he was shot and a KP missing points more toward scum believing I am town and scum believed the mason claims and shot us both.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 25 2015 05:41 GMT
#6539
On March 25 2015 14:36 sicklucker wrote:
So I think todays lynch is between onegu and slam. Both have had the longest chance to help town but have refused. Onegu is rng who he votes which in hind site probably ment he was not really a mason...





I'm helping town and also confirmed you town while I was at it
Try TL Mafia!!!
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 25 2015 05:42 GMT
#6540
On March 25 2015 14:37 Trfel wrote:
Sicklucker, Onegu already rescinded his mason claim....


Im aware
Prev 1 325 326 327 328 329 460 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 854
Soulkey 315
Larva 209
Soma 199
Mind 69
ZerO 63
soO 29
scan(afreeca) 23
ajuk12(nOOB) 22
zelot 8
League of Legends
JimRising 576
Counter-Strike
edward134
Other Games
summit1g8027
singsing1440
Coldzera 685
WinterStarcraft661
Sick204
ZerO(Twitch)10
Pyrionflax0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick678
BasetradeTV251
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 16
• LUISG 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2246
League of Legends
• Jankos2296
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
1h 4m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
3h 4m
AI Arena Tournament
8h 4m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
10h 4m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.