• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:30
CEST 02:30
KST 09:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War375.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9533 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 152

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 150 151 152 153 154 460 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 20 2015 22:08 GMT
#3021
Vivax Damdred is most likely town. Unfortunate, but true.
table for two on a tv tray
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 20 2015 22:08 GMT
#3022
Then probably Trfel for opportunistic play and cause I coached this guy and he was able to bleed town D1 and in another game I played in with, and this game the feeling is entirely another.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 20 2015 22:09 GMT
#3023
On March 21 2015 07:07 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 07:04 Trfel wrote:
On March 21 2015 07:02 Superbia wrote:
On March 21 2015 07:00 Palmar wrote:
On March 21 2015 06:58 Superbia wrote:
Like you're one of the only people I don't dislike on that wagon atm Palmar.

I like HF's plan of letting Vigi(s) do whatever the fuck they want tonight. Maybe we confirm one, maybe we force mafia's hand in roleblocking a Vigi over a RB.

if you think the wagon is bad, you should be voting the other.

we're lynching one of them or the other tonight. I don't really care which one. It makes more sense that Vivax is the mafia, but Toad made a bad play if he's town so I'm fine with lynching him too.


It's still possible that they're both town. I like HF's play. Let Vigi(s) do what they want, if mafia RB a vigi the tracker gets free reign, otherwise vigi(s) can confirm themselves (probably).
Uh, what?

First of all, I'm not convinced that raynpelikoneet's claim is truthful. Second, let's imagine it is truthful, and the vigilantes are both still alive, and raynpelikoneet wasn't roleblocked. I don't see how this helps us at all?

Please explain.


tracker tracks a vigi. They can see if they shoot someone or if they are roleblocked etc. This plan fails though if the mafia who CC'd is not the mafia vig
Ok, let's imagine that mafia roleblocks the town vigilante. If the tracker tracks the roleblocked vigilante, then town gets no information. If the tracker tracks the mafia, then as long as that mafia isn't carrying KP (reasonable assumption), then they won't get anything from that either.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
March 20 2015 22:09 GMT
#3024
The thing that actually worries me the most about all of this is how Damdred has gone completely mia. Could be because of his irl stuff though.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 20 2015 22:10 GMT
#3025
On March 21 2015 07:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Vivax Damdred is most likely town. Unfortunate, but true.


I hope not. I tend to read him later in the game as I once caught him just based on the inconsistency between reads and actions, but this game, based on that post on Alakaslam and his interactions with Artanis and since I'm forced to make a definite scum team now, I will have to go with this guess.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 20 2015 22:10 GMT
#3026
On March 21 2015 07:09 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 07:07 Breshke wrote:
On March 21 2015 07:04 Trfel wrote:
On March 21 2015 07:02 Superbia wrote:
On March 21 2015 07:00 Palmar wrote:
On March 21 2015 06:58 Superbia wrote:
Like you're one of the only people I don't dislike on that wagon atm Palmar.

I like HF's plan of letting Vigi(s) do whatever the fuck they want tonight. Maybe we confirm one, maybe we force mafia's hand in roleblocking a Vigi over a RB.

if you think the wagon is bad, you should be voting the other.

we're lynching one of them or the other tonight. I don't really care which one. It makes more sense that Vivax is the mafia, but Toad made a bad play if he's town so I'm fine with lynching him too.


It's still possible that they're both town. I like HF's play. Let Vigi(s) do what they want, if mafia RB a vigi the tracker gets free reign, otherwise vigi(s) can confirm themselves (probably).
Uh, what?

First of all, I'm not convinced that raynpelikoneet's claim is truthful. Second, let's imagine it is truthful, and the vigilantes are both still alive, and raynpelikoneet wasn't roleblocked. I don't see how this helps us at all?

Please explain.


tracker tracks a vigi. They can see if they shoot someone or if they are roleblocked etc. This plan fails though if the mafia who CC'd is not the mafia vig
Ok, let's imagine that mafia roleblocks the town vigilante. If the tracker tracks the roleblocked vigilante, then town gets no information. If the tracker tracks the mafia, then as long as that mafia isn't carrying KP (reasonable assumption), then they won't get anything from that either.

and that makes me mafia how?
table for two on a tv tray
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 20 2015 22:11 GMT
#3027
On March 21 2015 07:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 07:09 Trfel wrote:
On March 21 2015 07:07 Breshke wrote:
On March 21 2015 07:04 Trfel wrote:
On March 21 2015 07:02 Superbia wrote:
On March 21 2015 07:00 Palmar wrote:
On March 21 2015 06:58 Superbia wrote:
Like you're one of the only people I don't dislike on that wagon atm Palmar.

I like HF's plan of letting Vigi(s) do whatever the fuck they want tonight. Maybe we confirm one, maybe we force mafia's hand in roleblocking a Vigi over a RB.

if you think the wagon is bad, you should be voting the other.

we're lynching one of them or the other tonight. I don't really care which one. It makes more sense that Vivax is the mafia, but Toad made a bad play if he's town so I'm fine with lynching him too.


It's still possible that they're both town. I like HF's play. Let Vigi(s) do what they want, if mafia RB a vigi the tracker gets free reign, otherwise vigi(s) can confirm themselves (probably).
Uh, what?

First of all, I'm not convinced that raynpelikoneet's claim is truthful. Second, let's imagine it is truthful, and the vigilantes are both still alive, and raynpelikoneet wasn't roleblocked. I don't see how this helps us at all?

Please explain.


tracker tracks a vigi. They can see if they shoot someone or if they are roleblocked etc. This plan fails though if the mafia who CC'd is not the mafia vig
Ok, let's imagine that mafia roleblocks the town vigilante. If the tracker tracks the roleblocked vigilante, then town gets no information. If the tracker tracks the mafia, then as long as that mafia isn't carrying KP (reasonable assumption), then they won't get anything from that either.

and that makes me mafia how?
It's obviously completely unrelated.

The only way this makes you mafia is because you are being defensive to the point of continuously misinterpreting what I'm saying.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 20 2015 22:11 GMT
#3028
On March 21 2015 07:11 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 07:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 21 2015 07:09 Trfel wrote:
On March 21 2015 07:07 Breshke wrote:
On March 21 2015 07:04 Trfel wrote:
On March 21 2015 07:02 Superbia wrote:
On March 21 2015 07:00 Palmar wrote:
On March 21 2015 06:58 Superbia wrote:
Like you're one of the only people I don't dislike on that wagon atm Palmar.

I like HF's plan of letting Vigi(s) do whatever the fuck they want tonight. Maybe we confirm one, maybe we force mafia's hand in roleblocking a Vigi over a RB.

if you think the wagon is bad, you should be voting the other.

we're lynching one of them or the other tonight. I don't really care which one. It makes more sense that Vivax is the mafia, but Toad made a bad play if he's town so I'm fine with lynching him too.


It's still possible that they're both town. I like HF's play. Let Vigi(s) do what they want, if mafia RB a vigi the tracker gets free reign, otherwise vigi(s) can confirm themselves (probably).
Uh, what?

First of all, I'm not convinced that raynpelikoneet's claim is truthful. Second, let's imagine it is truthful, and the vigilantes are both still alive, and raynpelikoneet wasn't roleblocked. I don't see how this helps us at all?

Please explain.


tracker tracks a vigi. They can see if they shoot someone or if they are roleblocked etc. This plan fails though if the mafia who CC'd is not the mafia vig
Ok, let's imagine that mafia roleblocks the town vigilante. If the tracker tracks the roleblocked vigilante, then town gets no information. If the tracker tracks the mafia, then as long as that mafia isn't carrying KP (reasonable assumption), then they won't get anything from that either.

and that makes me mafia how?
It's obviously completely unrelated.

The only way this makes you mafia is because you are being defensive to the point of continuously misinterpreting what I'm saying.

lol
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 20 2015 22:11 GMT
#3029
yeah that's what i am doing, obviously.
table for two on a tv tray
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 20 2015 22:12 GMT
#3030
On March 21 2015 07:09 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 07:07 Breshke wrote:
On March 21 2015 07:04 Trfel wrote:
On March 21 2015 07:02 Superbia wrote:
On March 21 2015 07:00 Palmar wrote:
On March 21 2015 06:58 Superbia wrote:
Like you're one of the only people I don't dislike on that wagon atm Palmar.

I like HF's plan of letting Vigi(s) do whatever the fuck they want tonight. Maybe we confirm one, maybe we force mafia's hand in roleblocking a Vigi over a RB.

if you think the wagon is bad, you should be voting the other.

we're lynching one of them or the other tonight. I don't really care which one. It makes more sense that Vivax is the mafia, but Toad made a bad play if he's town so I'm fine with lynching him too.


It's still possible that they're both town. I like HF's play. Let Vigi(s) do what they want, if mafia RB a vigi the tracker gets free reign, otherwise vigi(s) can confirm themselves (probably).
Uh, what?

First of all, I'm not convinced that raynpelikoneet's claim is truthful. Second, let's imagine it is truthful, and the vigilantes are both still alive, and raynpelikoneet wasn't roleblocked. I don't see how this helps us at all?

Please explain.


tracker tracks a vigi. They can see if they shoot someone or if they are roleblocked etc. This plan fails though if the mafia who CC'd is not the mafia vig
Ok, let's imagine that mafia roleblocks the town vigilante. If the tracker tracks the roleblocked vigilante, then town gets no information. If the tracker tracks the mafia, then as long as that mafia isn't carrying KP (reasonable assumption), then they won't get anything from that either.


If mafia is not putting rb or kp (kp is riskier due to probable medic in setup) on a tracker (assuming that he is), it is a huge risk for mafia, as he can essentially solve a big part of the game by himself. If mafia plays it safe they allow the vigi situation to resolve during the night.

I say let's put the ball in mafia's court. I have plenty of others I want to lynch outside of the two vigi wagons.
Minimal effort.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 20 2015 22:12 GMT
#3031
why am i mafia again Trfel?
table for two on a tv tray
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 20 2015 22:13 GMT
#3032
On March 21 2015 07:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
yeah that's what i am doing, obviously.


interjecting an argument about your alignment into a conversation with breshke about what is objectively the best play here?

ummm yeah actually...your shit has nothing to do with what they're talking about except you claimed the role xP
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 20 2015 22:13 GMT
#3033
On March 21 2015 07:13 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 07:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
yeah that's what i am doing, obviously.


interjecting an argument about your alignment into a conversation with breshke about what is objectively the best play here?

ummm yeah actually...your shit has nothing to do with what they're talking about except you claimed the role xP

stfu dear.
table for two on a tv tray
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
March 20 2015 22:14 GMT
#3034
On March 21 2015 07:12 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 07:09 Trfel wrote:
On March 21 2015 07:07 Breshke wrote:
On March 21 2015 07:04 Trfel wrote:
On March 21 2015 07:02 Superbia wrote:
On March 21 2015 07:00 Palmar wrote:
On March 21 2015 06:58 Superbia wrote:
Like you're one of the only people I don't dislike on that wagon atm Palmar.

I like HF's plan of letting Vigi(s) do whatever the fuck they want tonight. Maybe we confirm one, maybe we force mafia's hand in roleblocking a Vigi over a RB.

if you think the wagon is bad, you should be voting the other.

we're lynching one of them or the other tonight. I don't really care which one. It makes more sense that Vivax is the mafia, but Toad made a bad play if he's town so I'm fine with lynching him too.


It's still possible that they're both town. I like HF's play. Let Vigi(s) do what they want, if mafia RB a vigi the tracker gets free reign, otherwise vigi(s) can confirm themselves (probably).
Uh, what?

First of all, I'm not convinced that raynpelikoneet's claim is truthful. Second, let's imagine it is truthful, and the vigilantes are both still alive, and raynpelikoneet wasn't roleblocked. I don't see how this helps us at all?

Please explain.


tracker tracks a vigi. They can see if they shoot someone or if they are roleblocked etc. This plan fails though if the mafia who CC'd is not the mafia vig
Ok, let's imagine that mafia roleblocks the town vigilante. If the tracker tracks the roleblocked vigilante, then town gets no information. If the tracker tracks the mafia, then as long as that mafia isn't carrying KP (reasonable assumption), then they won't get anything from that either.


If mafia is not putting rb or kp (kp is riskier due to probable medic in setup) on a tracker (assuming that he is), it is a huge risk for mafia, as he can essentially solve a big part of the game by himself. If mafia plays it safe they allow the vigi situation to resolve during the night.

I say let's put the ball in mafia's court. I have plenty of others I want to lynch outside of the two vigi wagons.


I am going to kick and scream for the rest of the game if you don't lynch Vivax right now
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 20 2015 22:14 GMT
#3035
i am done with you rsoultin you don't need to argue anything unless you have a compelling argument which you don't atm.
table for two on a tv tray
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 20 2015 22:14 GMT
#3036
On March 21 2015 07:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 07:13 rsoultin wrote:
On March 21 2015 07:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
yeah that's what i am doing, obviously.


interjecting an argument about your alignment into a conversation with breshke about what is objectively the best play here?

ummm yeah actually...your shit has nothing to do with what they're talking about except you claimed the role xP

stfu dear.


nope. you know i'm right ^^
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 20 2015 22:14 GMT
#3037
On March 21 2015 07:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 07:13 rsoultin wrote:
On March 21 2015 07:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
yeah that's what i am doing, obviously.


interjecting an argument about your alignment into a conversation with breshke about what is objectively the best play here?

ummm yeah actually...your shit has nothing to do with what they're talking about except you claimed the role xP

stfu dear.

So rude to her
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 20 2015 22:15 GMT
#3038
On March 21 2015 07:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
why am i mafia again Trfel?
I just don't see all that much reason to believe your claim. That's all. I'm suspicious of you because your play has seemed very strange and illogical, and a lot of people were suspecting you earlier (I believe for not doing very much).

I'm not worrying about you at this time because you're not the lynch for today.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 20 2015 22:15 GMT
#3039
On March 21 2015 07:14 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 07:12 Superbia wrote:
On March 21 2015 07:09 Trfel wrote:
On March 21 2015 07:07 Breshke wrote:
On March 21 2015 07:04 Trfel wrote:
On March 21 2015 07:02 Superbia wrote:
On March 21 2015 07:00 Palmar wrote:
On March 21 2015 06:58 Superbia wrote:
Like you're one of the only people I don't dislike on that wagon atm Palmar.

I like HF's plan of letting Vigi(s) do whatever the fuck they want tonight. Maybe we confirm one, maybe we force mafia's hand in roleblocking a Vigi over a RB.

if you think the wagon is bad, you should be voting the other.

we're lynching one of them or the other tonight. I don't really care which one. It makes more sense that Vivax is the mafia, but Toad made a bad play if he's town so I'm fine with lynching him too.


It's still possible that they're both town. I like HF's play. Let Vigi(s) do what they want, if mafia RB a vigi the tracker gets free reign, otherwise vigi(s) can confirm themselves (probably).
Uh, what?

First of all, I'm not convinced that raynpelikoneet's claim is truthful. Second, let's imagine it is truthful, and the vigilantes are both still alive, and raynpelikoneet wasn't roleblocked. I don't see how this helps us at all?

Please explain.


tracker tracks a vigi. They can see if they shoot someone or if they are roleblocked etc. This plan fails though if the mafia who CC'd is not the mafia vig
Ok, let's imagine that mafia roleblocks the town vigilante. If the tracker tracks the roleblocked vigilante, then town gets no information. If the tracker tracks the mafia, then as long as that mafia isn't carrying KP (reasonable assumption), then they won't get anything from that either.


If mafia is not putting rb or kp (kp is riskier due to probable medic in setup) on a tracker (assuming that he is), it is a huge risk for mafia, as he can essentially solve a big part of the game by himself. If mafia plays it safe they allow the vigi situation to resolve during the night.

I say let's put the ball in mafia's court. I have plenty of others I want to lynch outside of the two vigi wagons.


I am going to kick and scream for the rest of the game if you don't lynch Vivax right now


You'll be alive? Interesting.
Minimal effort.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 20 2015 22:16 GMT
#3040
On March 21 2015 07:14 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 07:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 21 2015 07:13 rsoultin wrote:
On March 21 2015 07:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
yeah that's what i am doing, obviously.


interjecting an argument about your alignment into a conversation with breshke about what is objectively the best play here?

ummm yeah actually...your shit has nothing to do with what they're talking about except you claimed the role xP

stfu dear.

So rude to her

yeah you could also explain why you read me scum when you have no reasons for read me scum.
this is the angry rayn game. You are all being shit, so this is what you get.

why am i scum?
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 150 151 152 153 154 460 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings86
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE145
ProTech124
SpeCial 100
StarCraft: Brood War
Bale 22
NaDa 21
Dota 2
monkeys_forever443
canceldota173
NeuroSwarm149
League of Legends
Doublelift4078
Counter-Strike
taco 32
Other Games
summit1g6487
JimRising 445
C9.Mang0326
ToD79
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick706
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 109
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP72
• poizon28 38
• davetesta30
• Adnapsc2 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra995
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
9h 30m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
16h 30m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
18h 30m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
Patches Events
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.