• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:15
CEST 01:15
KST 08:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9001 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 151

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 149 150 151 152 153 460 Next
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
March 20 2015 22:00 GMT
#3001
Day 1: Current Vote Count

Vivax (8): Holyflare, Artanis[Xp], Damdred, LightningStrike, sicklucker, Toadesstern, Trfel, ExO_, rsoultin, Palmar, Damdred
Toadesstern (4): Palmar, Artanis[Xp], raynpelikoneet, Vivax, VisceraEyes, Palmar
LightningStrike (3): Bill Murray, Toadesstern, FecalFeast, raynpelikoneet, Vivax, Onegu
sicklucker (3): Eden1892, Holyflare, rsoultin, Alakaslam, Superbia, Alakaslam, Eden1892, Breshke
Bill Murray (2): Holyflare, Eden1892
raynpelikoneet (0): Holyflare, Damdred, rsoultin, Trfel, ExO_, Damdred
Artanis[Xp] (0): Toadesstern, Eden1892, VisceraEyes, Eden1892
Eden1892 (0): Fecalfeast, Onegu, Bill Murray, ExO
Damdred (0): raynpelikoneet, sicklucker, Artanis[Xp]
Superbia (0): Eden1892
VisceraEyes (0): Artanis[Xp]
Alakaslam (0): Holyflare, Artanis, sicklucker, Eden1892
ExO_ (0): Eden1892
Palmar (0): Toadesstern, Toadesstern, Bill Murray
Trfel (0): Artanis, Superbia, Eden1892
Holyflare (0): Alakaslam

Not Voting (0):

Currently, Vivax is set to be executed. Day 1 ends in at 23:00 GMT (+00:00).

Reminder to make sure to unvote before voting, if you have already voted someone.

Voting is mandatory and in this thread. You may NOT abstain.

Posting after the deadline and prior to flip is subject to a modkill.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
March 20 2015 22:00 GMT
#3002
I think masons should probably hardclaim now because its just going to be a headfuck later. I also feel like onegu was never being serious
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 20 2015 22:00 GMT
#3003
On March 21 2015 06:58 Superbia wrote:
Like you're one of the only people I don't dislike on that wagon atm Palmar.

I like HF's plan of letting Vigi(s) do whatever the fuck they want tonight. Maybe we confirm one, maybe we force mafia's hand in roleblocking a Vigi over a RB.

if you think the wagon is bad, you should be voting the other.

we're lynching one of them or the other tonight. I don't really care which one. It makes more sense that Vivax is the mafia, but Toad made a bad play if he's town so I'm fine with lynching him too.
Computer says mafia
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 20 2015 22:00 GMT
#3004
lol xP

the concept of multiple kp still seems to be eluding people
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 20 2015 22:00 GMT
#3005
oh, we actually have an hour more.

i thought this was deadline.
Computer says mafia
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 20 2015 22:00 GMT
#3006
Although it would certainly help if I wasn't in the position where it can look like Omgus, but it's one of the things that stuck out when reading start of D1 again. Damdred was like the first guy going this serious and at the same time remaining so non committal.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 20 2015 22:01 GMT
#3007
Oh crap my posts getting buried again.
Why do I even bother in such a shit game.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 20 2015 22:01 GMT
#3008
i'm confused o.0 the timer already clicked down to 0 for me lol
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 20 2015 22:01 GMT
#3009
Btw fanfic mafia which bh did had two vigilantes in it. So really it is possible....
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 20 2015 22:02 GMT
#3010
Ironically Eden and rsoultin decided to townread him for it.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 20 2015 22:02 GMT
#3011
On March 21 2015 07:00 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 06:58 Superbia wrote:
Like you're one of the only people I don't dislike on that wagon atm Palmar.

I like HF's plan of letting Vigi(s) do whatever the fuck they want tonight. Maybe we confirm one, maybe we force mafia's hand in roleblocking a Vigi over a RB.

if you think the wagon is bad, you should be voting the other.

we're lynching one of them or the other tonight. I don't really care which one. It makes more sense that Vivax is the mafia, but Toad made a bad play if he's town so I'm fine with lynching him too.


It's still possible that they're both town. I like HF's play. Let Vigi(s) do what they want, if mafia RB a vigi the tracker gets free reign, otherwise vigi(s) can confirm themselves (probably).
Minimal effort.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 20 2015 22:02 GMT
#3012
eh someone already pointed that out viva, was it you?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 20 2015 22:02 GMT
#3013
On March 21 2015 07:01 rsoultin wrote:
i'm confused o.0 the timer already clicked down to 0 for me lol

You should check the op for the timer
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
March 20 2015 22:04 GMT
#3014
IMPORTANT:

Chances are actually decent that Vivax will claim something different like 10 minutes prior to deadline for ultimate confusion and a final chance to get out of the lynch. Like "sry guys I'm not actually vig. I'm VT who tried to get out of the lynch" or some other craprole hoping he will get a 2nd CC out of us so that they get 2 blue roles from his lynch.

DO NOT LET THAT HAPPEN; VIVAX IS MAFIA
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 20 2015 22:04 GMT
#3015
On March 21 2015 07:02 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 07:00 Palmar wrote:
On March 21 2015 06:58 Superbia wrote:
Like you're one of the only people I don't dislike on that wagon atm Palmar.

I like HF's plan of letting Vigi(s) do whatever the fuck they want tonight. Maybe we confirm one, maybe we force mafia's hand in roleblocking a Vigi over a RB.

if you think the wagon is bad, you should be voting the other.

we're lynching one of them or the other tonight. I don't really care which one. It makes more sense that Vivax is the mafia, but Toad made a bad play if he's town so I'm fine with lynching him too.


It's still possible that they're both town. I like HF's play. Let Vigi(s) do what they want, if mafia RB a vigi the tracker gets free reign, otherwise vigi(s) can confirm themselves (probably).
Uh, what?

First of all, I'm not convinced that raynpelikoneet's claim is truthful. Second, let's imagine it is truthful, and the vigilantes are both still alive, and raynpelikoneet wasn't roleblocked. I don't see how this helps us at all?

Please explain.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 20 2015 22:06 GMT
#3016
I'll go with Damdred + Artanis to start with. Cause mafia Damdred explains perfectly the "step it up" play Artanis displayed in regards to Damdred. He immediately retracted and sheeped after Damdred posted a wall of text on me, and never even considered to reconsider that read. That looked odd and Eden noticed it too, so tentatively I'll put Eden in the town pile.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 20 2015 22:06 GMT
#3017
Not only Eden, also FF noticed it I think so this guy also goes to town pile.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 20 2015 22:07 GMT
#3018
On March 21 2015 07:04 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 07:02 Superbia wrote:
On March 21 2015 07:00 Palmar wrote:
On March 21 2015 06:58 Superbia wrote:
Like you're one of the only people I don't dislike on that wagon atm Palmar.

I like HF's plan of letting Vigi(s) do whatever the fuck they want tonight. Maybe we confirm one, maybe we force mafia's hand in roleblocking a Vigi over a RB.

if you think the wagon is bad, you should be voting the other.

we're lynching one of them or the other tonight. I don't really care which one. It makes more sense that Vivax is the mafia, but Toad made a bad play if he's town so I'm fine with lynching him too.


It's still possible that they're both town. I like HF's play. Let Vigi(s) do what they want, if mafia RB a vigi the tracker gets free reign, otherwise vigi(s) can confirm themselves (probably).
Uh, what?

First of all, I'm not convinced that raynpelikoneet's claim is truthful. Second, let's imagine it is truthful, and the vigilantes are both still alive, and raynpelikoneet wasn't roleblocked. I don't see how this helps us at all?

Please explain.

Why are you playing the claims and nothing else and how can you think the NON-counterclaimed one is NOT real and the counter claimed are?
table for two on a tv tray
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
March 20 2015 22:07 GMT
#3019
On March 21 2015 07:04 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 07:02 Superbia wrote:
On March 21 2015 07:00 Palmar wrote:
On March 21 2015 06:58 Superbia wrote:
Like you're one of the only people I don't dislike on that wagon atm Palmar.

I like HF's plan of letting Vigi(s) do whatever the fuck they want tonight. Maybe we confirm one, maybe we force mafia's hand in roleblocking a Vigi over a RB.

if you think the wagon is bad, you should be voting the other.

we're lynching one of them or the other tonight. I don't really care which one. It makes more sense that Vivax is the mafia, but Toad made a bad play if he's town so I'm fine with lynching him too.


It's still possible that they're both town. I like HF's play. Let Vigi(s) do what they want, if mafia RB a vigi the tracker gets free reign, otherwise vigi(s) can confirm themselves (probably).
Uh, what?

First of all, I'm not convinced that raynpelikoneet's claim is truthful. Second, let's imagine it is truthful, and the vigilantes are both still alive, and raynpelikoneet wasn't roleblocked. I don't see how this helps us at all?

Please explain.


tracker tracks a vigi. They can see if they shoot someone or if they are roleblocked etc. This plan fails though if the mafia who CC'd is not the mafia vig
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 20 2015 22:07 GMT
#3020
On March 21 2015 07:04 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 07:02 Superbia wrote:
On March 21 2015 07:00 Palmar wrote:
On March 21 2015 06:58 Superbia wrote:
Like you're one of the only people I don't dislike on that wagon atm Palmar.

I like HF's plan of letting Vigi(s) do whatever the fuck they want tonight. Maybe we confirm one, maybe we force mafia's hand in roleblocking a Vigi over a RB.

if you think the wagon is bad, you should be voting the other.

we're lynching one of them or the other tonight. I don't really care which one. It makes more sense that Vivax is the mafia, but Toad made a bad play if he's town so I'm fine with lynching him too.


It's still possible that they're both town. I like HF's play. Let Vigi(s) do what they want, if mafia RB a vigi the tracker gets free reign, otherwise vigi(s) can confirm themselves (probably).
Uh, what?

First of all, I'm not convinced that raynpelikoneet's claim is truthful. Second, let's imagine it is truthful, and the vigilantes are both still alive, and raynpelikoneet wasn't roleblocked. I don't see how this helps us at all?

Please explain.


If rayn is not roleblocked and not dead by tomorrow, he's giving us information. Information mafia is unlikely to risk if he's town. He's un-cced tracker.

If he's mafia they can't roleblock the vigi (or one of both) and claim it for himself because it essentially creates a hard different check between the two.
Minimal effort.
Prev 1 149 150 151 152 153 460 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O176
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 493
ZZZero.O 176
Hyun 157
Dota 2
monkeys_forever423
League of Legends
Doublelift3976
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4372
Liquid`Hasu443
Other Games
summit1g14482
FrodaN1547
JimRising 449
Livibee224
KnowMe220
ViBE117
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick866
BasetradeTV1
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 126
• Adnapsc2 44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra1190
Other Games
• imaqtpie1007
• Shiphtur570
• tFFMrPink 12
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 45m
Patches Events
15h 45m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 45m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 45m
OSC
23h 45m
OSC
1d 12h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.