• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:01
CEST 14:01
KST 21:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8017 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 149

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 147 148 149 150 151 460 Next
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 20 2015 21:43 GMT
#2961
On March 21 2015 06:43 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 06:42 Trfel wrote:
Vivax. Toadesstern probably isn't getting lynched today.

Who is your primary lynch target, other than Toadesstern?


Read my filter?
I'm looking for one single name. Not a group.

Plus, your group of people is there for extremely bad reasons.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 20 2015 21:45 GMT
#2962
Where is bm while you all arguing? Where has bm been all game. Grow up and vote for mafia.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 20 2015 21:45 GMT
#2963
Excuse for afk x 3
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
March 20 2015 21:45 GMT
#2964
I'm actually quite sure Vivax will flip mafia now. I'm getting the whole "flailing arms wildly in every direction" feeling.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 20 2015 21:46 GMT
#2965
On March 21 2015 06:45 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I'm actually quite sure Vivax will flip mafia now. I'm getting the whole "flailing arms wildly in every direction" feeling.


Cause if you get lynched after claiming your role you wouldn't flail wildly.

A masterpiece of empathy.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
March 20 2015 21:46 GMT
#2966
On March 21 2015 06:46 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 06:45 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I'm actually quite sure Vivax will flip mafia now. I'm getting the whole "flailing arms wildly in every direction" feeling.


Cause if you get lynched after claiming your role you wouldn't flail wildly.

A masterpiece of empathy.

You suddenly sound like you believe I'm town.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 20 2015 21:46 GMT
#2967
Still 1:15 left.

Enough of this F5ing as it's just a stream of stupidity. Time to post my last reads.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 20 2015 21:47 GMT
#2968
Why does it matter, if vivax is big he should be enthused that we lynch Scum toad Tommorow.

I'm not saying go quietly but we get Scum either way
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 20 2015 21:47 GMT
#2969
On March 21 2015 06:46 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 06:46 Vivax wrote:
On March 21 2015 06:45 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I'm actually quite sure Vivax will flip mafia now. I'm getting the whole "flailing arms wildly in every direction" feeling.


Cause if you get lynched after claiming your role you wouldn't flail wildly.

A masterpiece of empathy.

You suddenly sound like you believe I'm town.


Not at all, I'm claiming that flailing wildly in this case is town indicative.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
March 20 2015 21:48 GMT
#2970
On March 21 2015 06:47 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 06:46 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 21 2015 06:46 Vivax wrote:
On March 21 2015 06:45 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I'm actually quite sure Vivax will flip mafia now. I'm getting the whole "flailing arms wildly in every direction" feeling.


Cause if you get lynched after claiming your role you wouldn't flail wildly.

A masterpiece of empathy.

You suddenly sound like you believe I'm town.


Not at all, I'm claiming that flailing wildly in this case is town indicative.

The "A masterpiece of empathy." sounds like you're accusing me of a lack of empathy. If you're town and believed I was mafia, you would presume I'm simply trying to further my win condition, so you wouldn't fault me of such a thing.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 20 2015 21:49 GMT
#2971
i am sorry vivax i think there is nothing i can do.
people are just too bad at this game.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 20 2015 21:49 GMT
#2972
i tried though.
table for two on a tv tray
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 20 2015 21:49 GMT
#2973
HF are you familiar with BM's meta? Like I'm willing to join the wagon but would prefer it to go on SL or LS, who I personally feel are mafia. Fuck the Ls and the Ss.
Minimal effort.
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 20 2015 21:50 GMT
#2974
On March 21 2015 06:48 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 06:47 Vivax wrote:
On March 21 2015 06:46 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 21 2015 06:46 Vivax wrote:
On March 21 2015 06:45 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I'm actually quite sure Vivax will flip mafia now. I'm getting the whole "flailing arms wildly in every direction" feeling.


Cause if you get lynched after claiming your role you wouldn't flail wildly.

A masterpiece of empathy.

You suddenly sound like you believe I'm town.


Not at all, I'm claiming that flailing wildly in this case is town indicative.

The "A masterpiece of empathy." sounds like you're accusing me of a lack of empathy. If you're town and believed I was mafia, you would presume I'm simply trying to further my win condition, so you wouldn't fault me of such a thing.

this is dumb ._.
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 20 2015 21:51 GMT
#2975
i don't know how to read bm lol ><

it's not great but i don't see what makes him worse than anyone else with a dinky filter?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 20 2015 21:51 GMT
#2976
Holy shit that wagon on Vivax looks atrocious. I hate like almost all the people on it.
Minimal effort.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 20 2015 21:51 GMT
#2977
Artanis[Xp], if you are mafia here, I'm going to feel so betrayed....
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
March 20 2015 21:52 GMT
#2978
On March 21 2015 06:51 Trfel wrote:
Artanis[Xp], if you are mafia here, I'm going to feel so betrayed....

I do not have 12 page D1 filters as mafia. Ever.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
March 20 2015 21:54 GMT
#2979
Okay I'm going to be afk for like 20-25 minutes because I need to make sure I don't starve.
Don't dare to pull any kind of bullshit on me here. We're lynching Vivax. He's not getting a chance to use his shot if he actually is mafiaVig

I'll be checking in here inbetween but I like my food in colors different than black
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 20 2015 21:54 GMT
#2980
HF are you still around?
Minimal effort.
Prev 1 147 148 149 150 151 460 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs ByuNLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings182
SHIN 123
CranKy Ducklings SOOP46
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 356
ByuN 305
SHIN 123
Railgan 31
MindelVK 28
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 75844
Calm 10637
Rain 2510
Bisu 1404
FanTaSy 876
soO 594
Stork 435
Shuttle 349
Soulkey 320
Rush 259
[ Show more ]
Soma 225
firebathero 204
Snow 166
Last 151
Light 99
Mind 80
Pusan 68
ToSsGirL 55
Sea.KH 47
Trap 38
Bale 37
Mong 33
hero 32
Hm[arnc] 32
Sharp 32
Killer 31
Free 22
Aegong 20
sorry 19
Sexy 17
zelot 17
yabsab 16
Shine 15
HiyA 12
Sacsri 10
IntoTheRainbow 8
Noble 8
scan(afreeca) 8
Dota 2
Gorgc7596
Dendi406
League of Legends
Reynor98
Counter-Strike
x6flipin267
fl0m64
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King95
Other Games
gofns35832
singsing2145
byalli542
B2W.Neo490
Pyrionflax242
ToD114
Chillindude11
Trikslyr1
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV233
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 88
• Gemini_19 15
• Dystopia_ 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV521
League of Legends
• Jankos3306
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1046
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 59m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 59m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 59m
OSC
10h 59m
Replay Cast
10h 59m
OSC
23h 59m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 22h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.