• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:55
CEST 21:55
KST 04:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9228 users

XXX Mini Mafia: A Night of Debauchery (18+) - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 39 40 41 Next All
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 10 2015 22:34 GMT
#921
On March 11 2015 07:30 Koshi wrote:
Ok. Can somebody explain to me why jat could just perfectly answer marv in a record temp without having to look up anything, but 30 minutes ago he was begging marv to explain the tread to him because he didn't understand anything?

Cuz he actually read the thread the whole time lol.

Man my vote was trendsetting
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 10 2015 22:35 GMT
#924
Check again amigo
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 10 2015 22:38 GMT
#926
Damn I think my lynch list is the same as Koshi's. Ballin
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 10 2015 22:42 GMT
#930
On March 11 2015 07:37 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2015 07:35 Eden1892 wrote:
Check again amigo

Yeah I am not seeing your vote before mine. And I don't see any votes on JAT after you.

Bruh my vote is on JAT. Lol
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 10 2015 22:43 GMT
#932
On March 11 2015 07:40 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2015 07:38 Eden1892 wrote:
Damn I think my lynch list is the same as Koshi's. Ballin

And unlike imperial they cant kill us both on N1.

I hope these guys can remember to lynch the last one d3
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 10 2015 23:52 GMT
#1000
On March 11 2015 08:46 Koshi wrote:
I use caps because I find it HILARIOUS.

Tbh since I called him scum 1st we should find ppl who sheeped me. They are probably mafia.

Also JAT is mafia cuz he wasn't doing anything proactively. Even when he wasn't defending himself (which is obviously excused) all of his posts were covering older ground or responding to others' queries instead of raising his own. Town JAT would have had some leads he wanted to pursue after catchup. Imo
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 10 2015 23:57 GMT
#1010
On March 11 2015 08:44 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2015 06:59 Koshi wrote:
Damdred = Onegu.



Claimed VT. I'm not scum... can't you people read? I don't lie as scum... Also I'm not blue this game...

Also I have this formula that I can't talk about because it was created in a ongoing game, but it has to do.with the amount of said chupazi, svengali, and HIJOLE slam says. And since I'm on page like 30 something and he hasn't said those words yet slam is scum.

Also Rayn soul read incoming.

Lmao this guy
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 10 2015 23:59 GMT
#1015
On March 11 2015 08:54 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2015 08:52 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 11 2015 08:46 Koshi wrote:
I use caps because I find it HILARIOUS.

Tbh since I called him scum 1st we should find ppl who sheeped me. They are probably mafia.

Also JAT is mafia cuz he wasn't doing anything proactively. Even when he wasn't defending himself (which is obviously excused) all of his posts were covering older ground or responding to others' queries instead of raising his own. Town JAT would have had some leads he wanted to pursue after catchup. Imo

You don't have to tell me bro. I started this entire thing.

Just for the masses who aren't simply going to do the right thing and sheep us when we have the same suspect
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 11 2015 01:00 GMT
#1095
On March 11 2015 09:07 Koshi wrote:
rsoultin is mafia if JAT isn't.

No
But this is probably moot
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 11 2015 01:06 GMT
#1097
On March 11 2015 10:04 LightningStrike wrote:
I getting some weird vibes on JAT he kinda reminds me a bit of his play in void and horns when he was Mafia.
Koshi is most likely Town based on some of his interactions with other people with some decent questioning.
Damdred possible town for defending me so hard vs Rayn and his questioning towards others.
Onegu seems town for going up against the thread sentiment of not calling Rayn Mafia.
Marv is totes town since Mafia Marv is lazy and would be caught by now by Palmar if Palmar is Town.
Palmar is town for about the same thing about Marv because they know each others meta so well that they can instantly call each other Mafia.
ritoky null for the fact all he done this game was posting about pickles...........
Eden not reading the thread is more of a scum tell for him and he admitted to not reading the thread when in Horns he easily kept with the game so most likely Mafia.
Rayn: Although Wrong doesn't make him Mafia but he took some of my posts and twisted them a little makes him a little scummy.
rsoultin you seemed to happy to be Mafia this game given our recent history together so Town!

PLZ
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 11 2015 01:07 GMT
#1098
On March 11 2015 09:51 Koshi wrote:
Ok I actually solved the game now.

See this game feels like I am swimming. But I like swimming in water. So I am doing breaststrokes but it feels odd. And I realize I am swimming in outer space. Which is not pleasant because I like swimming in water. But w.evs I keep doing breaststrokes but it is just odd the entire time. but yeah I keep doing breaststrokes in the hope I suddenly find myslef swimming in water but alas there is no water in space.

This is how I experience this game.

This shows that mafia is doing dumb shit I cant read them mafia for or they outplay me.

So final scumteam for d1 is Rsoultin, ritoky, Eden.

Gottem boys we made it
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 11 2015 01:17 GMT
#1102
On March 11 2015 10:13 rsoultin wrote:
ooooh can we roast him eden? koshi sounds like sushi which shouldn't be roasted but sushi tastes good so koshi probably will too ^^

can't let the townies be guided to victory by space cadet kosh!

[image loading]
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 11 2015 02:04 GMT
#1111
yeah rsoul be a good sub and switch to JAT
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 11 2015 02:15 GMT
#1116
On March 11 2015 11:07 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2015 15:34 Alakaslam wrote:
Random game bomb post of facts:

1. Married people often either have one partner stressed out about how little sex is involved (looking familiar) or, usually in fact, and perhaps surprisingly, report better sex lives than the promiscuous. This is largely due to the couple learning each other. I will use a Herero example since it is the most common, but this is universal. The man will learn and naturally care more about the woman's clitoral and vagainal stimulus, while the woman will have a far higher chance of being around when she wants to start, but more importantly will be more willing to start even if she isn't "feeling it", which is huge for women; often their libido does not cycle until she gets started- and then she finds she actually wanted to (sometimes quite badly!) but had no libido to support it. (I am wording this very badly, kind of from memory of what I have heard...)

2. Cucumber helps a woman's sexual desires/libido to start, even the smell works- while pickles have no real effect unless she dislikes them which is obviously negative.

3. Most of you probably knew that stuff

4. I am actually serious but expect to be taken badly/ridiculed because marriage is seen in a bad light these days. However, though I am just a parrot, my efforts are parroting professionals.

5. Just to say it again, many times in a marriage the woman actually does want to have sex, she simply does not realize this. Though married rape exists and should never happen (still traumatic, kills actual desire instead of satisfying it, it's rape like come on), many times for a woman, deciding to simply "put up" with sex your partner desires turns into way more fun than you expected. And it's healthy to do so. But if she is tired, the best response is still sleep and this legitimately happens I hear: that people who work a lot have less sex because too tired, but those who try anyway don't get much benefit from it.



Fuck I'm a idiot I somehow thought slam was in this game when he posted this.

LMFAO that's been the joke for a couple hours now bruh
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 11 2015 02:16 GMT
#1117
On March 11 2015 11:09 rsoultin wrote:
i'll probably vote jat if anything convinces my rayn is town between now and EoD

oh speaking of...i get not thinking he's scum, but why do you actually think he's town, eden?

he seems to sincerely believe what he's shouting about and i don't see why he'd get into this argument as scum

it isn't like it can't happen but damdred's question about it to marv, where he phrased it as possibly being ray pursuing something very important to him but not actually alignment-indicative, struck a chord with me
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 11 2015 02:17 GMT
#1118
also Koshi PLZ WHAT R U DOIN Y U NO VOT34JAT
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 11 2015 02:27 GMT
#1124
On March 11 2015 11:18 Damdred wrote:
Eden will you read what I said about Rsoultin and look into it and tell me what you think? It just seems so wishy washy for her right here

it is really wishy-washy but unless she's spent an awful lot of time learning how to emulate her town posting then there's no way she's mafia
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 11 2015 02:54 GMT
#1130
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 11 2015 03:31 GMT
#1133
On March 11 2015 12:12 rsoultin wrote:
eden >>

surely you have something else to say about this game? >>

Vote JAT first
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 11 2015 03:41 GMT
#1135
On March 11 2015 12:35 rsoultin wrote:
lol

i will not be subjugated! at least not until i'm reasonably sure you're town xP

oh, and you're making sense...that too lol

it's so cute how you're pretending you don't want to sub

and i am actually remarkably surprised by how much clarity i am bringing in my posts this game
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 39 40 41 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason88
BRAT_OK 63
Railgan 38
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17277
Mini 372
Dewaltoss 183
Hyuk 136
ggaemo 109
firebathero 107
ZZZero.O 80
Terrorterran 8
Dota 2
Gorgc8354
febbydoto19
League of Legends
Doublelift1433
Counter-Strike
Fnx 702
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4833
Khaldor1283
crisheroes1043
Liquid`Hasu804
Other Games
summit1g4294
FrodaN2426
fl0m1069
Beastyqt816
mouzStarbuck366
KnowMe362
ArmadaUGS125
Mew2King53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1134
BasetradeTV195
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 108
• Adnapsc2 27
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 43
• 80smullet 21
• Azhi_Dahaki14
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8144
Other Games
• imaqtpie876
• Shiphtur264
• tFFMrPink 16
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 6m
INu's Battles
16h 6m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
19h 6m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 6m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 6m
Replay Cast
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 20h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.