• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:26
CEST 01:26
KST 08:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6759 users

XXX Mini Mafia: A Night of Debauchery (18+)

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 39 40 41 Next All
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-03-06 08:58:30
March 06 2015 08:56 GMT
#9
/in as bondage expert
/out if submissive

+ Show Spoiler +

/in
+ Show Spoiler +

hehe "in"
+ Show Spoiler +

get it?
+ Show Spoiler +

"in"
[image loading]
+ Show Spoiler +

the actual joke is get it in






actually /obs
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 07 2015 19:27 GMT
#48
Oh damn, that player list is too good. /in now
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 09 2015 17:03 GMT
#123
i am bondage expert
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 09 2015 19:48 GMT
#137
On March 10 2015 02:35 rsoultin wrote:
only if you're scuuuuum

lol I get an LS in my corner not afraid of me weeeeee

i'd think even some of the mafia would want to get their kink on tbh
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 09 2015 22:24 GMT
#166
Guys, I have the first real read of the game. I literally only signed up to play this game so I could post this read so please take it very seriously.

On February 07 2015 09:33 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2015 09:31 Holyflare wrote:
you really are a glutton for punishment aren't you


i'm pretty sure i'm a closet sub/borderline masochist?


rsoultin is town. She could not be fake breadcrumbing this role for this long as mafia
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 09 2015 22:28 GMT
#172
how closeted is closet

inquiring minds would like need to know
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 09 2015 22:31 GMT
#176
On March 10 2015 07:29 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2015 07:28 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 10 2015 07:24 Eden1892 wrote:
Guys, I have the first real read of the game. I literally only signed up to play this game so I could post this read so please take it very seriously.

On February 07 2015 09:33 rsoultin wrote:
On February 07 2015 09:31 Holyflare wrote:
you really are a glutton for punishment aren't you


i'm pretty sure i'm a closet sub/borderline masochist?


rsoultin is town. She could not be fake breadcrumbing this role for this long as mafia

She haven't posted in the game yet silly. Anyway guys I going to play Pokemon with some friends and when I come back I will check the thread out!


Lol, god-tier LS read coming right up: town xP

Not closeted enough that you fools don't know about it? xP

i see

let's go in the confirmed town closet then
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 09 2015 22:32 GMT
#177
On March 10 2015 07:31 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2015 07:30 Palmar wrote:
On March 10 2015 07:27 ritoky wrote:
On March 10 2015 07:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 10 2015 07:25 ritoky wrote:
On March 10 2015 07:22 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 10 2015 07:21 ritoky wrote:
[image loading]

is anyone turned on by this?

A bit,yes.


it's the bottle of ketchup isn't it?

goddamn you're too good at this shit...


I am glad someone said it, cuz my wife certainly hasn't!!! HI-OHHHHHH

sick self burn

as if married people have sex.


we got married only a couple weeks ago, I have like 1 more month of non-procreation sex left in my life is my estimate.

then for fuck's sake stop playing mafia and get to it
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 09 2015 23:22 GMT
#215
On March 10 2015 07:51 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2015 07:27 rsoultin wrote:
lolol

yes, i'm a closet sub/borderline masochistic prophetess xP

Doubt it.

please. this is clearly the story of a very strong woman who is interested in experiencing the more traditional feminine side of life but hasn't been able to because no one is as tough as she is

haven't you read, like, any adult novels
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 09 2015 23:22 GMT
#216
On March 10 2015 07:38 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2015 07:31 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 10 2015 07:29 rsoultin wrote:
On March 10 2015 07:28 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 10 2015 07:24 Eden1892 wrote:
Guys, I have the first real read of the game. I literally only signed up to play this game so I could post this read so please take it very seriously.

On February 07 2015 09:33 rsoultin wrote:
On February 07 2015 09:31 Holyflare wrote:
you really are a glutton for punishment aren't you


i'm pretty sure i'm a closet sub/borderline masochist?


rsoultin is town. She could not be fake breadcrumbing this role for this long as mafia

She haven't posted in the game yet silly. Anyway guys I going to play Pokemon with some friends and when I come back I will check the thread out!


Lol, god-tier LS read coming right up: town xP

Not closeted enough that you fools don't know about it? xP

i see

let's go in the confirmed town closet then


now, now, you're gonna feed the rumors lol

rumors, huh
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 09 2015 23:25 GMT
#219
On March 10 2015 08:24 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2015 08:22 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 10 2015 07:51 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 10 2015 07:27 rsoultin wrote:
lolol

yes, i'm a closet sub/borderline masochistic prophetess xP

Doubt it.

please. this is clearly the story of a very strong woman who is interested in experiencing the more traditional feminine side of life but hasn't been able to because no one is as tough as she is

haven't you read, like, any adult novels

I was kinda answering Onegu there.

eden missed context, confirmed scum
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 09 2015 23:25 GMT
#220
oops i forgot to log into my other account

shouts to damdred
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 09 2015 23:29 GMT
#227
On March 10 2015 08:28 rsoultin wrote:
lol only think of value is ls is town

-rolls around the thread- Eden may be too but he's distracting me with all his talk of private closets @.@

i am distracting

and marv's townread is on rsoultin
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 09 2015 23:34 GMT
#230
the post i quoted a minute before is her writing style when she isn't uptight from having to hide her extra knowledge of the game state, there was at least 1 other post before you said you had a light town read that exuded it as well iirc

but i might have post hoc'd that last part in which case idk lol
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 09 2015 23:36 GMT
#232
On March 10 2015 08:35 Palmar wrote:
I want a cupboard.

A big old school cupboard.

i'll lock you in one
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 09 2015 23:56 GMT
#246
On March 10 2015 08:50 ritoky wrote:
I would also like everyone's input on the pickle situation. Do people find pickles attractive? Or people eating pickles?

If someone ate a pickle and then tried to kiss you, would you recoil?

i love the taste of pickles man
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 09 2015 23:58 GMT
#250
On March 10 2015 08:36 marvellosity wrote:
you only get halfmarks for getting the person right, you didn't get the reason

the reason was her early and actually kinda stupid townread of LS. I feel like if she was mafia she'd at least wait for a few more LS posts before giving her traditional LS townread

my reason is better than yours tbqf
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 10 2015 00:04 GMT
#253
On March 10 2015 09:00 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2015 08:58 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 10 2015 08:36 marvellosity wrote:
you only get halfmarks for getting the person right, you didn't get the reason

the reason was her early and actually kinda stupid townread of LS. I feel like if she was mafia she'd at least wait for a few more LS posts before giving her traditional LS townread

my reason is better than yours tbqf


yo let's be real brochacho; you were totally gonn make dis post regardless of alignment

Show nested quote +
On March 10 2015 07:24 Eden1892 wrote:
Guys, I have the first real read of the game. I literally only signed up to play this game so I could post this read so please take it very seriously.

On February 07 2015 09:33 rsoultin wrote:
On February 07 2015 09:31 Holyflare wrote:
you really are a glutton for punishment aren't you


i'm pretty sure i'm a closet sub/borderline masochist?


rsoultin is town. She could not be fake breadcrumbing this role for this long as mafia


so any1 town reading you for dat is on dat hash

#notsickstrats

wrong townread i made on rsoultin amigo
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 10 2015 00:44 GMT
#264
On March 10 2015 09:12 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2015 09:10 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 10 2015 09:09 rsoultin wrote:
-sits on jat-

so much fun no post restrictions

wut?


I can waste posts sitting on you xP too bad HF is host. if you're scum you'd claim his changing targets last minute (which he does as town) is scummy and then get into a shitfight with him that goes practically line for line the same across your scum games

How is I gonna be able to read you without HF? lol

just follow me

after That One Game a while back I've never misread JAT

and plus following is what that little sub heart desires anyway
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 10 2015 01:14 GMT
#276
On March 10 2015 09:51 marvellosity wrote:
how many games have you played with him since you were calling for breshke to shoot me over him then?

i read him as mafia that game idk what you're talking about :/

thinking you were the better shot just means i was wrong about YOU not him
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
1 2 3 4 5 39 40 41 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 34m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 574
White-Ra 131
910 44
Dota 2
monkeys_forever530
NeuroSwarm169
Super Smash Bros
PPMD75
AZ_Axe64
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby9799
Liquid`Hasu1318
Trikslyr99
Other Games
summit1g8293
Liquid`RaSZi2493
shahzam624
JimRising 406
C9.Mang0205
ArmadaUGS89
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick613
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream325
Other Games
BasetradeTV206
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 136
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki16
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1044
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 34m
Afreeca Starleague
10h 34m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d
Kung Fu Cup
1d 11h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.