• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:09
CEST 21:09
KST 04:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8010 users

XXX Mini Mafia: A Night of Debauchery (18+) - Page 333

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 331 332 333 334 335 343 Next
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
March 23 2015 22:35 GMT
#6641
On March 24 2015 07:33 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 07:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
And for the record my shit on Palmar was real on D1.
My shit on LS was real.
My shit on Damdred was real.

I do that all the time and i thought those people fucked up when they said what they did.

None of this matters because i am serious. When logic does not dictate this game i am out and it's now.
so bye.

Not trying to be a dick, but where was the "logic" when you lynched me as town a few games ago, then called me confirmed town in JOAT?

People have bad reads for good reasons, and good reads for bad reasons all the time. I do it, you do it, everyone on this forum does it. Getting upset about it doesn't change that.

This x9000000
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 23 2015 22:36 GMT
#6642
On March 24 2015 07:35 LightningStrike wrote:
I sorry I played that claim stuff really bad Day 2 Any tips on how to handle it in the future?

It was ok.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 23 2015 22:37 GMT
#6643
On March 24 2015 07:33 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 07:30 Damdred wrote:
Come on JAT i'm giving you a compliment and explaining why I vote you and it was mainly a gut thing...

That wasn't directed at you specifically. Hapa also brought something like that up. Goes to show how little people actually know about my townplay. I was absolutely honest when I said nobody had brought up any good reasons for me to be mafia besides maybe Eden who had a decentish one.
Koshi was just spouting the worst kind of bullshit left and right and rayns reason was just based on something that didn't even happen.


Actually I thought I saw some real differences when I looked at your filter here and in imperial. I still don't think its necessarily what Prph saw, and i'd have to do some real comparison on other filters but there is a difference even if its slight.

Either way yea, the tunnel on you mid d1 was painful to read honestly.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 23 2015 22:37 GMT
#6644
On March 24 2015 07:35 LightningStrike wrote:
I sorry I played that claim stuff really bad Day 2 Any tips on how to handle it in the future?

No calling me out was fine. You didn't play it badly at all.

It was just funny that you softed and then hard-claimed having softed like 3 posts later.

Oh and don't you dare fucking leave me hanging again
Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 23 2015 22:37 GMT
#6645
On March 24 2015 07:34 rsoultin wrote:
lol koshi >>

i <3 you koshi but you make me see red ><

I can't control my powers. Soz.
I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 23 2015 22:38 GMT
#6646
Koshi why all hate
Computer says mafia
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 23 2015 22:39 GMT
#6647
On March 24 2015 07:37 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 07:33 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 24 2015 07:30 Damdred wrote:
Come on JAT i'm giving you a compliment and explaining why I vote you and it was mainly a gut thing...

That wasn't directed at you specifically. Hapa also brought something like that up. Goes to show how little people actually know about my townplay. I was absolutely honest when I said nobody had brought up any good reasons for me to be mafia besides maybe Eden who had a decentish one.
Koshi was just spouting the worst kind of bullshit left and right and rayns reason was just based on something that didn't even happen.


Actually I thought I saw some real differences when I looked at your filter here and in imperial. I still don't think its necessarily what Prph saw, and i'd have to do some real comparison on other filters but there is a difference even if its slight.

Either way yea, the tunnel on you mid d1 was painful to read honestly.

No shit it looks different than Imperial. If this game was an anomaly for Palmar then Imperial was an anomaly for me. It is absolutely NOT the towngame to look at if you want to check my meta. Who knows what you are talking about - maybe it is even legit - but don't ever call me scum because I don't play like I did in that abomination of a game.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 23 2015 22:40 GMT
#6648
I posted 43? pages this game.

The closest I've been is 23, 24 and 26. Ever.

All those times I've been town.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 23 2015 22:40 GMT
#6649
But yeah, I'm seriously never doing this again.
Computer says mafia
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 23 2015 22:40 GMT
#6650
On March 24 2015 07:39 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 07:37 Damdred wrote:
On March 24 2015 07:33 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 24 2015 07:30 Damdred wrote:
Come on JAT i'm giving you a compliment and explaining why I vote you and it was mainly a gut thing...

That wasn't directed at you specifically. Hapa also brought something like that up. Goes to show how little people actually know about my townplay. I was absolutely honest when I said nobody had brought up any good reasons for me to be mafia besides maybe Eden who had a decentish one.
Koshi was just spouting the worst kind of bullshit left and right and rayns reason was just based on something that didn't even happen.


Actually I thought I saw some real differences when I looked at your filter here and in imperial. I still don't think its necessarily what Prph saw, and i'd have to do some real comparison on other filters but there is a difference even if its slight.

Either way yea, the tunnel on you mid d1 was painful to read honestly.

No shit it looks different than Imperial. If this game was an anomaly for Palmar then Imperial was an anomaly for me. It is absolutely NOT the towngame to look at if you want to check my meta. Who knows what you are talking about - maybe it is even legit - but don't ever call me scum because I don't play like I did in that abomination of a game.


OH no i'm not calling you scum because of that, imperial is the worst game in the world to compare anything to.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 23 2015 22:41 GMT
#6651
On March 24 2015 07:40 Palmar wrote:
I posted 43? pages this game.

The closest I've been is 23, 24 and 26. Ever.

All those times I've been town.

Point proven.
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 23 2015 22:41 GMT
#6652
On March 24 2015 07:37 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 07:34 rsoultin wrote:
lol koshi >>

i <3 you koshi but you make me see red ><

I can't control my powers. Soz.

Get that spark back homie. I wanna see the Koshi I used to look up to back in action
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 23 2015 22:42 GMT
#6653
On March 24 2015 07:40 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 07:39 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 24 2015 07:37 Damdred wrote:
On March 24 2015 07:33 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 24 2015 07:30 Damdred wrote:
Come on JAT i'm giving you a compliment and explaining why I vote you and it was mainly a gut thing...

That wasn't directed at you specifically. Hapa also brought something like that up. Goes to show how little people actually know about my townplay. I was absolutely honest when I said nobody had brought up any good reasons for me to be mafia besides maybe Eden who had a decentish one.
Koshi was just spouting the worst kind of bullshit left and right and rayns reason was just based on something that didn't even happen.


Actually I thought I saw some real differences when I looked at your filter here and in imperial. I still don't think its necessarily what Prph saw, and i'd have to do some real comparison on other filters but there is a difference even if its slight.

Either way yea, the tunnel on you mid d1 was painful to read honestly.

No shit it looks different than Imperial. If this game was an anomaly for Palmar then Imperial was an anomaly for me. It is absolutely NOT the towngame to look at if you want to check my meta. Who knows what you are talking about - maybe it is even legit - but don't ever call me scum because I don't play like I did in that abomination of a game.


OH no i'm not calling you scum because of that, imperial is the worst game in the world to compare anything to.

Then why does everyone always compare my play to this game?
.
.
.
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 23 2015 22:42 GMT
#6654
On March 24 2015 07:40 Palmar wrote:
But yeah, I'm seriously never doing this again.

i say i'm not, but who knows. i'm giving up on checking my filter length

sorry to the crusty old folks () who have told me it's a good idea, i tend to agree it is but i'm doing a poor job of it. next self-improvement project after i find out where this new peak ends
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 23 2015 22:43 GMT
#6655
On March 24 2015 07:42 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 07:40 Damdred wrote:
On March 24 2015 07:39 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 24 2015 07:37 Damdred wrote:
On March 24 2015 07:33 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 24 2015 07:30 Damdred wrote:
Come on JAT i'm giving you a compliment and explaining why I vote you and it was mainly a gut thing...

That wasn't directed at you specifically. Hapa also brought something like that up. Goes to show how little people actually know about my townplay. I was absolutely honest when I said nobody had brought up any good reasons for me to be mafia besides maybe Eden who had a decentish one.
Koshi was just spouting the worst kind of bullshit left and right and rayns reason was just based on something that didn't even happen.


Actually I thought I saw some real differences when I looked at your filter here and in imperial. I still don't think its necessarily what Prph saw, and i'd have to do some real comparison on other filters but there is a difference even if its slight.

Either way yea, the tunnel on you mid d1 was painful to read honestly.

No shit it looks different than Imperial. If this game was an anomaly for Palmar then Imperial was an anomaly for me. It is absolutely NOT the towngame to look at if you want to check my meta. Who knows what you are talking about - maybe it is even legit - but don't ever call me scum because I don't play like I did in that abomination of a game.


OH no i'm not calling you scum because of that, imperial is the worst game in the world to compare anything to.

Then why does everyone always compare my play to this game?
.
.
.

i am probably forgetting games, but when was the last time you were town?
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 23 2015 22:43 GMT
#6656
On March 24 2015 07:42 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 07:40 Damdred wrote:
On March 24 2015 07:39 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 24 2015 07:37 Damdred wrote:
On March 24 2015 07:33 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 24 2015 07:30 Damdred wrote:
Come on JAT i'm giving you a compliment and explaining why I vote you and it was mainly a gut thing...

That wasn't directed at you specifically. Hapa also brought something like that up. Goes to show how little people actually know about my townplay. I was absolutely honest when I said nobody had brought up any good reasons for me to be mafia besides maybe Eden who had a decentish one.
Koshi was just spouting the worst kind of bullshit left and right and rayns reason was just based on something that didn't even happen.


Actually I thought I saw some real differences when I looked at your filter here and in imperial. I still don't think its necessarily what Prph saw, and i'd have to do some real comparison on other filters but there is a difference even if its slight.

Either way yea, the tunnel on you mid d1 was painful to read honestly.

No shit it looks different than Imperial. If this game was an anomaly for Palmar then Imperial was an anomaly for me. It is absolutely NOT the towngame to look at if you want to check my meta. Who knows what you are talking about - maybe it is even legit - but don't ever call me scum because I don't play like I did in that abomination of a game.


OH no i'm not calling you scum because of that, imperial is the worst game in the world to compare anything to.

Then why does everyone always compare my play to this game?
.
.
.


I think because prph brought imperial up in this game first. I think imperial is the worst game to judge anyones meta on gah.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 23 2015 22:44 GMT
#6657
On March 24 2015 07:41 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 07:40 Palmar wrote:
I posted 43? pages this game.

The closest I've been is 23, 24 and 26. Ever.

All those times I've been town.

Point proven.

well my 5th longest filter is mafia I think at 19 pages. So meh.

I really, really do try harder as mafia.
Computer says mafia
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 23 2015 22:44 GMT
#6658
On March 24 2015 07:43 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 07:42 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 24 2015 07:40 Damdred wrote:
On March 24 2015 07:39 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 24 2015 07:37 Damdred wrote:
On March 24 2015 07:33 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 24 2015 07:30 Damdred wrote:
Come on JAT i'm giving you a compliment and explaining why I vote you and it was mainly a gut thing...

That wasn't directed at you specifically. Hapa also brought something like that up. Goes to show how little people actually know about my townplay. I was absolutely honest when I said nobody had brought up any good reasons for me to be mafia besides maybe Eden who had a decentish one.
Koshi was just spouting the worst kind of bullshit left and right and rayns reason was just based on something that didn't even happen.


Actually I thought I saw some real differences when I looked at your filter here and in imperial. I still don't think its necessarily what Prph saw, and i'd have to do some real comparison on other filters but there is a difference even if its slight.

Either way yea, the tunnel on you mid d1 was painful to read honestly.

No shit it looks different than Imperial. If this game was an anomaly for Palmar then Imperial was an anomaly for me. It is absolutely NOT the towngame to look at if you want to check my meta. Who knows what you are talking about - maybe it is even legit - but don't ever call me scum because I don't play like I did in that abomination of a game.


OH no i'm not calling you scum because of that, imperial is the worst game in the world to compare anything to.

Then why does everyone always compare my play to this game?
.
.
.

i am probably forgetting games, but when was the last time you were town?

I don't even remember. Could actually be Imperial.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 23 2015 22:45 GMT
#6659
On March 24 2015 07:37 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 07:34 rsoultin wrote:
lol koshi >>

i <3 you koshi but you make me see red ><

I can't control my powers. Soz.


so honesty time

do you just attack every little nook and cranny to see how people respond? or were all those tunnels real? o.0
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 23 2015 22:45 GMT
#6660
JAT never town always mafia. Just plynch day1
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 331 332 333 334 335 343 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
BRAT_OK 55
JuggernautJason50
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23925
Mini 395
Hyuk 156
firebathero 120
ggaemo 119
Dewaltoss 117
ToSsGirL 25
ZZZero.O 23
Terrorterran 1
Dota 2
Gorgc7144
febbydoto22
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3413
Khaldor1550
crisheroes1028
Liquid`Hasu812
Other Games
FrodaN2817
fl0m919
Beastyqt743
KnowMe441
mouzStarbuck306
summit1g157
ArmadaUGS122
Mew2King52
Trikslyr43
Chillindude17
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1102
BasetradeTV198
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 21 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 100
• StrangeGG 49
• Adnapsc2 23
• LUISG 9
• Letter141
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 44
• 80smullet 19
• Azhi_Dahaki3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7705
• WagamamaTV485
Other Games
• imaqtpie854
• Shiphtur288
• tFFMrPink 15
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 51m
INu's Battles
16h 51m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
19h 51m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 51m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 51m
Replay Cast
1d 4h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 20h
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.