• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:48
CEST 17:48
KST 00:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9686 users

XXX Mini Mafia: A Night of Debauchery (18+) - Page 334

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 332 333 334 335 336 343 Next
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 23 2015 22:45 GMT
#6661
On March 24 2015 07:44 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 07:43 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 24 2015 07:42 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 24 2015 07:40 Damdred wrote:
On March 24 2015 07:39 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 24 2015 07:37 Damdred wrote:
On March 24 2015 07:33 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 24 2015 07:30 Damdred wrote:
Come on JAT i'm giving you a compliment and explaining why I vote you and it was mainly a gut thing...

That wasn't directed at you specifically. Hapa also brought something like that up. Goes to show how little people actually know about my townplay. I was absolutely honest when I said nobody had brought up any good reasons for me to be mafia besides maybe Eden who had a decentish one.
Koshi was just spouting the worst kind of bullshit left and right and rayns reason was just based on something that didn't even happen.


Actually I thought I saw some real differences when I looked at your filter here and in imperial. I still don't think its necessarily what Prph saw, and i'd have to do some real comparison on other filters but there is a difference even if its slight.

Either way yea, the tunnel on you mid d1 was painful to read honestly.

No shit it looks different than Imperial. If this game was an anomaly for Palmar then Imperial was an anomaly for me. It is absolutely NOT the towngame to look at if you want to check my meta. Who knows what you are talking about - maybe it is even legit - but don't ever call me scum because I don't play like I did in that abomination of a game.


OH no i'm not calling you scum because of that, imperial is the worst game in the world to compare anything to.

Then why does everyone always compare my play to this game?
.
.
.

i am probably forgetting games, but when was the last time you were town?

I don't even remember. Could actually be Imperial.

and before that... lol

i have a feeling people (unfairly) use imperial because it's the only one they can remember rofl
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 23 2015 22:46 GMT
#6662
On March 24 2015 07:44 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 07:41 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 24 2015 07:40 Palmar wrote:
I posted 43? pages this game.

The closest I've been is 23, 24 and 26. Ever.

All those times I've been town.

Point proven.

well my 5th longest filter is mafia I think at 19 pages. So meh.

I really, really do try harder as mafia.


I'd agree with this. Palmar is really enjoyable to be on a mafia team with. If only ritoky hadn't shot me...
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 23 2015 22:46 GMT
#6663
On March 24 2015 07:45 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 07:44 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 24 2015 07:43 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 24 2015 07:42 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 24 2015 07:40 Damdred wrote:
On March 24 2015 07:39 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 24 2015 07:37 Damdred wrote:
On March 24 2015 07:33 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 24 2015 07:30 Damdred wrote:
Come on JAT i'm giving you a compliment and explaining why I vote you and it was mainly a gut thing...

That wasn't directed at you specifically. Hapa also brought something like that up. Goes to show how little people actually know about my townplay. I was absolutely honest when I said nobody had brought up any good reasons for me to be mafia besides maybe Eden who had a decentish one.
Koshi was just spouting the worst kind of bullshit left and right and rayns reason was just based on something that didn't even happen.


Actually I thought I saw some real differences when I looked at your filter here and in imperial. I still don't think its necessarily what Prph saw, and i'd have to do some real comparison on other filters but there is a difference even if its slight.

Either way yea, the tunnel on you mid d1 was painful to read honestly.

No shit it looks different than Imperial. If this game was an anomaly for Palmar then Imperial was an anomaly for me. It is absolutely NOT the towngame to look at if you want to check my meta. Who knows what you are talking about - maybe it is even legit - but don't ever call me scum because I don't play like I did in that abomination of a game.


OH no i'm not calling you scum because of that, imperial is the worst game in the world to compare anything to.

Then why does everyone always compare my play to this game?
.
.
.

i am probably forgetting games, but when was the last time you were town?

I don't even remember. Could actually be Imperial.

and before that... lol

i have a feeling people (unfairly) use imperial because it's the only one they can remember rofl

No idea -> look into the database. I seems to mysteriously only roll scum recently.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 23 2015 22:47 GMT
#6664
-_-

STOP JUDGING ME ON CAROL

if we're going to get into this now lolol

sick and tired of the "you're not aggressive townleadery enough" reads people keep making :/

i don't play the same every single game

-superpseudorobikragefitofdoom-

more seriously marv lol your meta is wrong there
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 23 2015 22:47 GMT
#6665
On March 24 2015 07:46 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 07:44 Palmar wrote:
On March 24 2015 07:41 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 24 2015 07:40 Palmar wrote:
I posted 43? pages this game.

The closest I've been is 23, 24 and 26. Ever.

All those times I've been town.

Point proven.

well my 5th longest filter is mafia I think at 19 pages. So meh.

I really, really do try harder as mafia.


I'd agree with this. Palmar is really enjoyable to be on a mafia team with. If only ritoky hadn't shot me...

Yeah, no doubt he is. And there are far worse cases than him I only named him as an example because it showed so strongly in this game.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 23 2015 22:48 GMT
#6666
It's just so much easier. It's not even the effort level. Posting as mafia is really hard. Each post, each sentence requires double the effort.
Computer says mafia
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 23 2015 22:49 GMT
#6667
reply #6666
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 23 2015 22:49 GMT
#6668
Like I agree with you JAT. But I don't think it stems from interest/lack of motivation. It's probably just difficulty.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 23 2015 22:49 GMT
#6669
On March 24 2015 07:49 Eden1892 wrote:
reply #6666

:/
Computer says mafia
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 23 2015 22:50 GMT
#6670
On March 24 2015 07:47 rsoultin wrote:
-_-

STOP JUDGING ME ON CAROL

if we're going to get into this now lolol

sick and tired of the "you're not aggressive townleadery enough" reads people keep making :/

i don't play the same every single game

-superpseudorobikragefitofdoom-

more seriously marv lol your meta is wrong there

there is literally one way and one way only to judge rsoultin on meta

it's to sheep me and then lynch me if i'm wrong
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-03-23 22:53:09
March 23 2015 22:50 GMT
#6671
On March 24 2015 07:48 Palmar wrote:
It's just so much easier. It's not even the effort level. Posting as mafia is really hard. Each post, each sentence requires double the effort.

Of course it is harder and I am not saying people should manage to make themselves completely unreadable but look at Edens filter this game. Then look at any of his scumgames. Yeah....
Same about Koshi. That guy is basically an innocent child as town.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 23 2015 22:52 GMT
#6672
eh i don't think you can blame people who try as scum?

like there's a huge difference between just giving up the moment you see your role pm and >> being bad at it

lol
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 23 2015 22:53 GMT
#6673
this isn't even the best example lol

my two postiest town games have nearly 2000 total posts in them

i would bet all my scum games on site combined don't hit 1000

it is a HUGE problem with my meta and i don't like it at all. but there's only so much of it i can fix at once, y'know
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 23 2015 22:54 GMT
#6674
On March 24 2015 07:50 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 07:48 Palmar wrote:
It's just so much easier. It's not even the effort level. Posting as mafia is really hard. Each post, each sentence requires double the effort.

Of course it is harder and I am not saying people should manage to make themselves completely unreadable but look at Edens filter this game. Then look at any of his scumgames. Yeah....
Same about Koshi. That guy is basically an innocent child as town.


I try not to be so try hard as town. It just comes easier and I like solving the game blah. Take out the emo thing which I am going to take out and I could have a good mafia confusing game
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 23 2015 22:54 GMT
#6675
On March 24 2015 07:52 rsoultin wrote:
eh i don't think you can blame people who try as scum?

like there's a huge difference between just giving up the moment you see your role pm and >> being bad at it

lol

Sure. But what I am saying is that most people try way less as scum and that's a serious problem.
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 23 2015 22:55 GMT
#6676
On March 24 2015 07:52 rsoultin wrote:
eh i don't think you can blame people who try as scum?

like there's a huge difference between just giving up the moment you see your role pm and >> being bad at it

lol

#HotTakes

I actually don't think I'm bad scumsided. I'm just very obviously not as motivated / present / etc. which makes me very easy to catch if you've played with me before. I'm also demonstrably worse at it than I am as town, my scum game has always lagged behind my mafia game in terms of ability
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 23 2015 22:55 GMT
#6677
On March 24 2015 07:54 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 07:50 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 24 2015 07:48 Palmar wrote:
It's just so much easier. It's not even the effort level. Posting as mafia is really hard. Each post, each sentence requires double the effort.

Of course it is harder and I am not saying people should manage to make themselves completely unreadable but look at Edens filter this game. Then look at any of his scumgames. Yeah....
Same about Koshi. That guy is basically an innocent child as town.


I try not to be so try hard as town. It just comes easier and I like solving the game blah. Take out the emo thing which I am going to take out and I could have a good mafia confusing game

You are actually one of the players I am absolutely not talking about right now. For some reason people always have doubts about you/like to mislynch you.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 23 2015 22:56 GMT
#6678
100% I love to roll scum honestly. Its one of myf avorite things to do, because I can be 100% honest and lie at the same time. As long as there is no SK in the game anyway
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 23 2015 22:57 GMT
#6679
Let's see how you think about this after rolling scum a few times in a row.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 23 2015 22:58 GMT
#6680
On March 24 2015 07:54 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 07:52 rsoultin wrote:
eh i don't think you can blame people who try as scum?

like there's a huge difference between just giving up the moment you see your role pm and >> being bad at it

lol

Sure. But what I am saying is that most people try way less as scum and that's a serious problem.


:/

yeah that's true

on the plus side i get discouraged as both alignments, yay!

><

yeah sorry i know i don't play scum well -_-

or town

lol why am i here again?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Prev 1 332 333 334 335 336 343 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem314
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 314
IndyStarCraft 111
Railgan 78
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 55478
Shuttle 4177
BeSt 660
Horang2 584
actioN 287
Larva 268
ggaemo 190
Sexy 185
Soma 146
Mind 119
[ Show more ]
Last 102
Zeus 76
Aegong 70
Killer 55
hero 54
Hyun 53
Dewaltoss 52
Sea.KH 48
ToSsGirL 31
Bale 23
PianO 21
Rock 15
NaDa 14
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5488
qojqva3070
Dendi1450
420jenkins479
Fuzer 144
Counter-Strike
fl0m3987
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1270
Liquid`Hasu1094
MindelVK20
Other Games
singsing1541
B2W.Neo806
FrodaN759
Beastyqt747
Mlord481
byalli402
ArmadaUGS197
Hui .188
KnowMe140
QueenE79
Mew2King53
CosmosSc2 27
Chillindude22
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick835
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 23
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 49
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3923
League of Legends
• Nemesis3168
Other Games
• WagamamaTV216
• Shiphtur22
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 13m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 13m
Replay Cast
7h 13m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 13m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
19h 13m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 19h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.