• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:23
CEST 00:23
KST 07:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8325 users

XXX Mini Mafia: A Night of Debauchery (18+) - Page 336

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 334 335 336 337 338 343 Next
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 23 2015 23:16 GMT
#6701
I don't actually agree with this. If my slot is dead and X is my friend and I was horrible to them and nothing game relevant is said I don't think anything is wrong in that regard.

I just don't see how its relevant to the game though.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 23 2015 23:18 GMT
#6702
On March 24 2015 08:15 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 08:12 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 24 2015 08:08 Damdred wrote:
O_o, my slot was dead. And I told marv I was sorry for being an ass to him. Then told him what happened to my wife explaining why I was an ass to him....

Like nothing game wise came up at all

Maybe, maybe not. It was still relevant to the game/people were discussing this so you should not have done this.


dude seriously

you're trying to say that apologizing to someone after your slot has flipped for the way you behaved before you subbed out is game-breaking?

leave it alone -_- you and rayn have made your point and it's a bad one at that

No, it is not a bad point at all and you saying it doesn't make it one. He can do that when the game is over or marv is dead. People were discussing why he subbed out in the thread. He gave an alive townplayer the solution to the mystery. He therefore influenced the game from the grave. That's not ok.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 23 2015 23:20 GMT
#6703
On March 24 2015 08:16 Damdred wrote:
I don't actually agree with this. If my slot is dead and X is my friend and I was horrible to them and nothing game relevant is said I don't think anything is wrong in that regard.

I just don't see how its relevant to the game though.

I agree with this post but the bolded is simply not correct in this instance.
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
March 23 2015 23:20 GMT
#6704
On March 24 2015 08:07 rsoultin wrote:
<3 prp!

you said i was smart!

free townie points in like

all games

from here to forever lol ><

(i didn't say how many)

oh and i meant what i said by TOWN HERO PRP <3 in the obs qt

i did? well you knew that already didn't you

dunno if town hero but i certainly think i played better than i usually do
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 23 2015 23:21 GMT
#6705
On March 24 2015 08:18 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 08:15 rsoultin wrote:
On March 24 2015 08:12 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 24 2015 08:08 Damdred wrote:
O_o, my slot was dead. And I told marv I was sorry for being an ass to him. Then told him what happened to my wife explaining why I was an ass to him....

Like nothing game wise came up at all

Maybe, maybe not. It was still relevant to the game/people were discussing this so you should not have done this.


dude seriously

you're trying to say that apologizing to someone after your slot has flipped for the way you behaved before you subbed out is game-breaking?

leave it alone -_- you and rayn have made your point and it's a bad one at that

No, it is not a bad point at all and you saying it doesn't make it one. He can do that when the game is over or marv is dead. People were discussing why he subbed out in the thread. He gave an alive townplayer the solution to the mystery. He therefore influenced the game from the grave. That's not ok.


...after FF had flipped like i don't even get why you think this is remotely important

whatever

y'all apparently don't understand this is just a game and i'm not having this argument in the thread

but being on my way out of the military

and i mean this with all due respect

fuck you guys for complaining about shit like this ^^ your beef is simply NOT IMPORTANT
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 23 2015 23:21 GMT
#6706
If it happened after the flip I guess it is ok-ish. I dislike PMing alive people or even PMing dead people when you are alive. But w.e.

The real atrocity was the set-up.

But it didnt' come into effect sadly enough.


I wonder if marv died, holyflare died and somebodies mother died.
I had a good night of sleep.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 23 2015 23:21 GMT
#6707
It happened after FFs flip? I didn't know that. Then it is ok for me.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 23 2015 23:22 GMT
#6708
like seriously it's getting close to genuinely pissing me off that you guys can't take a time out from the ego-trips over a stupid game long enough to realize that you need to just shut up ><

/out

(i really don't hate you guys but seriously ^^; reality check yeah?)
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 23 2015 23:23 GMT
#6709
On March 24 2015 08:21 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 08:18 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 24 2015 08:15 rsoultin wrote:
On March 24 2015 08:12 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 24 2015 08:08 Damdred wrote:
O_o, my slot was dead. And I told marv I was sorry for being an ass to him. Then told him what happened to my wife explaining why I was an ass to him....

Like nothing game wise came up at all

Maybe, maybe not. It was still relevant to the game/people were discussing this so you should not have done this.


dude seriously

you're trying to say that apologizing to someone after your slot has flipped for the way you behaved before you subbed out is game-breaking?

leave it alone -_- you and rayn have made your point and it's a bad one at that

No, it is not a bad point at all and you saying it doesn't make it one. He can do that when the game is over or marv is dead. People were discussing why he subbed out in the thread. He gave an alive townplayer the solution to the mystery. He therefore influenced the game from the grave. That's not ok.


...after FF had flipped like i don't even get why you think this is remotely important

whatever

y'all apparently don't understand this is just a game and i'm not having this argument in the thread

but being on my way out of the military

and i mean this with all due respect

fuck you guys for complaining about shit like this ^^ your beef is simply NOT IMPORTANT

There is no beef. Stuff like that simply shouldn't happen and ignoring it because there are more important things irl is not the correct way to go about it.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 23 2015 23:24 GMT
#6710
Oh yea I thought I made that clear, I didn't talk to marv until FF was dead
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 23 2015 23:24 GMT
#6711
Yea I'm failing to see how it was game-relevant information?

What information did it provide? It didn't say anything about marv's alignment. It obviously didn't say anything about damdred/fecalfeast's alignment since the slot was already dead. I'm...not sure what the game-relevant part was supposed to be?
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
March 23 2015 23:24 GMT
#6712
On March 24 2015 08:16 Damdred wrote:
I don't actually agree with this. If my slot is dead and X is my friend and I was horrible to them and nothing game relevant is said I don't think anything is wrong in that regard.

I just don't see how its relevant to the game though.

okay. well it's not like anyone can check your PMs and see if you break this rule and ideally it shouldn't impact the game. but in practice, you just cannot keep it under control and you'll end up providing some information you shouldn't. people will rage. it's just not worth the risk when you can just as easily wait until after the game.

like i don't think you should be banned and since warnings apparently also have some sort of punishing effect you shouldn't be warned either. but you shouldn't PM people in a game even after you're dead. things can go wrong if you do. things can't if you don't. so don't.

that's my opinion but i think more people agree with you than with me.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 23 2015 23:25 GMT
#6713
On March 24 2015 08:22 rsoultin wrote:
like seriously it's getting close to genuinely pissing me off that you guys can't take a time out from the ego-trips over a stupid game long enough to realize that you need to just shut up ><

/out

(i really don't hate you guys but seriously ^^; reality check yeah?)

Is this your problem with reading emotion? I am not angry at Damdred or anything (and I hope he isn't with me) I am just stating what I think should not happen in a game of mafia.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 23 2015 23:26 GMT
#6714
On March 24 2015 08:24 Keirathi wrote:
Yea I'm failing to see how it was game-relevant information?

What information did it provide? It didn't say anything about marv's alignment. It obviously didn't say anything about damdred/fecalfeast's alignment since the slot was already dead. I'm...not sure what the game-relevant part was supposed to be?

I was operating under the assumption that it happened while FF was still alive.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 23 2015 23:26 GMT
#6715
oh i'm not angry at anyone lol. I'm a little frustrated with Rayn probably but not jat at this juncture
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
March 23 2015 23:27 GMT
#6716
On March 24 2015 08:21 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 08:18 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 24 2015 08:15 rsoultin wrote:
On March 24 2015 08:12 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 24 2015 08:08 Damdred wrote:
O_o, my slot was dead. And I told marv I was sorry for being an ass to him. Then told him what happened to my wife explaining why I was an ass to him....

Like nothing game wise came up at all

Maybe, maybe not. It was still relevant to the game/people were discussing this so you should not have done this.


dude seriously

you're trying to say that apologizing to someone after your slot has flipped for the way you behaved before you subbed out is game-breaking?

leave it alone -_- you and rayn have made your point and it's a bad one at that

No, it is not a bad point at all and you saying it doesn't make it one. He can do that when the game is over or marv is dead. People were discussing why he subbed out in the thread. He gave an alive townplayer the solution to the mystery. He therefore influenced the game from the grave. That's not ok.


...after FF had flipped like i don't even get why you think this is remotely important

whatever

y'all apparently don't understand this is just a game and i'm not having this argument in the thread

but being on my way out of the military

and i mean this with all due respect

fuck you guys for complaining about shit like this ^^ your beef is simply NOT IMPORTANT

lol people can have opinions and it's not like people are shitting on damdred or anything. i just think you shouldn't PM people in a game when you're dead. that's pretty much it.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 23 2015 23:28 GMT
#6717
I would probably argue that it wasn't game-relevant information even if the slot was still alive, but that's at least a bit of a grey area and I doubt there's any right answer to that question
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 23 2015 23:31 GMT
#6718
this counts as a win for me, right?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 23 2015 23:35 GMT
#6719
On March 24 2015 08:31 Fecalfeast wrote:
this counts as a win for me, right?

grmbl
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 23 2015 23:51 GMT
#6720
-bounces back into the thread-

I ACTUALLY WON A GAME!!! or rather y'all won it for me cause i was N1d!!!

lolol

dude seriously my losing streak was long

THANK YOU!!! <3333
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Prev 1 334 335 336 337 338 343 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O182
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft238
Nina 103
ViBE71
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14189
ZZZero.O 182
Dewaltoss 161
firebathero 98
Hyuk 74
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm117
febbydoto61
League of Legends
Doublelift3816
Counter-Strike
Fnx 864
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6087
Other Games
summit1g7003
FrodaN2071
mouzStarbuck399
JimRising 321
KnowMe230
ToD198
ArmadaUGS115
Mew2King42
Railgan30
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1196
BasetradeTV191
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream100
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 72
• musti20045 32
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie805
• Shiphtur212
• tFFMrPink 14
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 37m
INu's Battles
13h 37m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
16h 37m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 37m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 37m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 17h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.