• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:07
CEST 00:07
KST 07:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7770 users

XXX Mini Mafia: A Night of Debauchery (18+) - Page 332

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 330 331 332 333 334 343 Next
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 23 2015 22:28 GMT
#6621
Honestly JAT you played pretty well d1, I think at the start you got called out for some really shitty things that I didn't think made you scum. The only reason I voted for you was because you kept saying how scummy I was but never did vote for me. It bothered me and rubbed me the wrong way, I actually like playing against you though.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 23 2015 22:28 GMT
#6622
On March 24 2015 07:27 Palmar wrote:
Why did you kill fecalfeast btw? LEaving both marv and I alive seems kind of risky because of exactly what happened.

Because he was confirmed town and marv was not.
table for two on a tv tray
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 23 2015 22:28 GMT
#6623
On March 24 2015 07:26 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 07:21 justanothertownie wrote:
In my opinion this game showed a general problem with the way games are going recently:

People just put in way more effort when they are town and make themselves innocent childs this way. Examples are Marv/Eden/Palmar/etc. Where is this effort when you roll scum? It is fucking annoying to be one of 2-3 players on this site who really bother to play as scum. I certainly don't do it because I am enjoying it. Yet all I get for this is that I will be accused every fucking game for the stupidest shit while other people are able to just switch into townmode if they really get into trouble because they just don't bother to put in the same effort as scum.

/rant

not intentional, i agree it's a problem but i'm not actively nerfing my scum game to help my town game so i'm not really sure what to do about it :/

i would much rather have a strong scum game and not have a townie panic button, and i intend to make it happen

Please do so because I am sick and tired of it. As scum you just don't have a chance to play against people like this. They don't even need to figure anything out besides being obviously town. As town you get immediately accused because you actually try as scum compared to them. Fuck this.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 23 2015 22:29 GMT
#6624
On March 24 2015 07:28 Damdred wrote:
Honestly JAT you played pretty well d1, I think at the start you got called out for some really shitty things that I didn't think made you scum. The only reason I voted for you was because you kept saying how scummy I was but never did vote for me. It bothered me and rubbed me the wrong way, I actually like playing against you though.

I never throw my vote around as town though. Often I vote only once all day1 and it is in the last minutes of the day. Who on earth comes up with this stuff all the time?
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 23 2015 22:29 GMT
#6625
And for the record my shit on Palmar was real on D1.
My shit on LS was real.
My shit on Damdred was real.

I do that all the time and i thought those people fucked up when they said what they did.

None of this matters because i am serious. When logic does not dictate this game i am out and it's now.
so bye.
table for two on a tv tray
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 23 2015 22:29 GMT
#6626
On March 24 2015 07:28 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 07:27 Palmar wrote:
Why did you kill fecalfeast btw? LEaving both marv and I alive seems kind of risky because of exactly what happened.

Because he was confirmed town and marv was not.

Oh right, you actually went with the confirmed thing.

That was (in part) actually just a play on my part. I kinda maybe thought he was town so I brought it up. I sort of believed it but I was never going to write him off based on only that.
Computer says mafia
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 23 2015 22:30 GMT
#6627
Come on JAT i'm giving you a compliment and explaining why I vote you and it was mainly a gut thing...
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 23 2015 22:30 GMT
#6628
On March 24 2015 07:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
And for the record my shit on Palmar was real on D1.
My shit on LS was real.
My shit on Damdred was real.

I do that all the time and i thought those people fucked up when they said what they did.

None of this matters because i am serious. When logic does not dictate this game i am out and it's now.
so bye.

Logic did dictate this game. It would have been illogical to lynch me on this last day.
Computer says mafia
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 23 2015 22:31 GMT
#6629
On March 24 2015 07:30 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 07:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
And for the record my shit on Palmar was real on D1.
My shit on LS was real.
My shit on Damdred was real.

I do that all the time and i thought those people fucked up when they said what they did.

None of this matters because i am serious. When logic does not dictate this game i am out and it's now.
so bye.

Logic did dictate this game. It would have been illogical to lynch me on this last day.

no.
table for two on a tv tray
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 23 2015 22:31 GMT
#6630
If I had to apologize to anyone this game it would be probably Eden and Palmar besides what I talked with marv about. I was really hard on Eden and said some mean things to him during the course of the game, and I did bitch out on palmar at parts when I just didn't feel like dealing with the game.

That's probably the part of my game i'm trying to work on the most but yea
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
March 23 2015 22:32 GMT
#6631
FWIW Rayn, I don't think that really anyone played great this game. Sure town never "caught" you, but you were literally the only person screaming about the right people the whole game. It's pretty rare that you do that as town. Not that you can't be right, but that you pretty much only scream to lynch the right people always and forever. That's not a bad reason to lynch you when you've CC'd a mafia in order to get them lynched, been right multiple times and never been an NK. Like you being alive at endgame is really, really fucking odd.
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 23 2015 22:32 GMT
#6632
aight that's enough celebrating for me

we ain't there yet

“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 23 2015 22:33 GMT
#6633
On March 24 2015 07:30 Damdred wrote:
Come on JAT i'm giving you a compliment and explaining why I vote you and it was mainly a gut thing...

That wasn't directed at you specifically. Hapa also brought something like that up. Goes to show how little people actually know about my townplay. I was absolutely honest when I said nobody had brought up any good reasons for me to be mafia besides maybe Eden who had a decentish one.
Koshi was just spouting the worst kind of bullshit left and right and rayns reason was just based on something that didn't even happen.
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 23 2015 22:33 GMT
#6634
On March 24 2015 07:31 Damdred wrote:
If I had to apologize to anyone this game it would be probably Eden and Palmar besides what I talked with marv about. I was really hard on Eden and said some mean things to him during the course of the game, and I did bitch out on palmar at parts when I just didn't feel like dealing with the game.

That's probably the part of my game i'm trying to work on the most but yea

you good bro let's work on it together
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 23 2015 22:33 GMT
#6635
On March 24 2015 07:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 07:30 Palmar wrote:
On March 24 2015 07:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
And for the record my shit on Palmar was real on D1.
My shit on LS was real.
My shit on Damdred was real.

I do that all the time and i thought those people fucked up when they said what they did.

None of this matters because i am serious. When logic does not dictate this game i am out and it's now.
so bye.

Logic did dictate this game. It would have been illogical to lynch me on this last day.

no.

I hate how you're trying to take a shit over the Mafia playing community instead of accepting that on the final day you simply got outplayed by a strong town. There's nothing wrong with that, I get outplayed on regular basis here on TL mafia, this shit happens.
Computer says mafia
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 23 2015 22:33 GMT
#6636
On March 24 2015 07:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
And for the record my shit on Palmar was real on D1.
My shit on LS was real.
My shit on Damdred was real.

I do that all the time and i thought those people fucked up when they said what they did.

None of this matters because i am serious. When logic does not dictate this game i am out and it's now.
so bye.

Not trying to be a dick, but where was the "logic" when you lynched me as town a few games ago, then called me confirmed town in JOAT?

People have bad reads for good reasons, and good reads for bad reasons all the time. I do it, you do it, everyone on this forum does it. Getting upset about it doesn't change that.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 23 2015 22:34 GMT
#6637
And I'm not saying you played badly, in a close contest of two sides giving it all, you came in just second.
Computer says mafia
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 23 2015 22:34 GMT
#6638
lol koshi >>

i <3 you koshi but you make me see red ><
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 23 2015 22:34 GMT
#6639
yeah

being right is not a towntell
being wrong is not a scumtell
Computer says mafia
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 23 2015 22:35 GMT
#6640
I sorry I played that claim stuff really bad Day 2 Any tips on how to handle it in the future?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Prev 1 330 331 332 333 334 343 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O141
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason133
BRAT_OK 55
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 948
ZZZero.O 141
Bale 20
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm50
League of Legends
Doublelift4580
JimRising 588
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6077
Other Games
summit1g9955
FrodaN3049
KnowMe216
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1298
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 25
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1140
• Shiphtur204
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
54m
Afreeca Starleague
11h 54m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
12h 54m
Monday Night Weeklies
17h 54m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 12h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.