• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:41
CEST 14:41
KST 21:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)65Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13289 users

XXX Mini Mafia: A Night of Debauchery (18+) - Page 331

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 329 330 331 332 333 343 Next
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 23 2015 22:18 GMT
#6601
Thank you rayn, I totally can control when my wife gets shot when shes at work. HF makes me sub out after I inform him of wahts going on.

Then three days later I go into another game when shes resting at home safe and alive and I have time to actually do things and the mind situation to be able to do anything for fun.

Thank you
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 23 2015 22:18 GMT
#6602
On March 24 2015 07:17 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 07:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 24 2015 07:13 Damdred wrote:
You can play well, you can have the game solved and you can get lynched. Its part of the game, some things just dont' work out for you. I didn't want to leave game but I had to it didn't work out for me. You thought you could bus all your team mates and that didn't work for you *shrug* its sad but its the mafia cards someitmes

Regardless of why you subbed out thanks for making mafia's #1 mislynch unavailable for subbing out, then playing another game the next day or so and also basically confirming yourself as town to marv.

Dude, he had a really good reason. Trust me. I know what you are talking about though, I complained about it plenty in the obs qt.

I know why he replaced. I don't appreciate the fact he trolled the fuck out of the game before that.
I also don't appreciate the fact he goes to PM living people in the game after replacing out.
table for two on a tv tray
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 23 2015 22:19 GMT
#6603
On March 24 2015 07:18 Palmar wrote:
I should've stuck with the sex analysis.

MAfia scored 0 (worst) 2 (tied for 2-3rd worst) and 4 (5th worst).

The only other people in that range were Koshi (who was cop, according to sex analysis) and prplhz.


i questioned whether i accidently sent you the spreadsheet when you made a list post with koshi as cop and jat as goon
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 23 2015 22:19 GMT
#6604
On March 24 2015 07:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 07:10 Damdred wrote:
Eden played decently though, even if he got lynched

this is the reason i am not playing any more. there is no logic.

Eden got lynched because of inertia. For some reason we managed to stop the inertia the last day.

On the last few days you didn't even look 10% as town as Eden and I did.
Computer says mafia
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 23 2015 22:19 GMT
#6605
I PM'D MARV WHEN I WAS DEAD.

DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 23 2015 22:19 GMT
#6606
YAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!

lololol

AND A GOD TIER RAYN READ DAY 1 SO BOOYA!

i did something right ;o;
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 23 2015 22:19 GMT
#6607
On March 24 2015 07:18 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 07:17 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 24 2015 07:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 24 2015 07:13 Damdred wrote:
You can play well, you can have the game solved and you can get lynched. Its part of the game, some things just dont' work out for you. I didn't want to leave game but I had to it didn't work out for me. You thought you could bus all your team mates and that didn't work for you *shrug* its sad but its the mafia cards someitmes

Regardless of why you subbed out thanks for making mafia's #1 mislynch unavailable for subbing out, then playing another game the next day or so and also basically confirming yourself as town to marv.

Dude, he had a really good reason. Trust me. I know what you are talking about though, I complained about it plenty in the obs qt.

I know why he replaced. I don't appreciate the fact he trolled the fuck out of the game before that.
I also don't appreciate the fact he goes to PM living people in the game after replacing out.


I forcibly removed damdred from the game. He did not know he was being replaced and all his posts occurred before I told him he was subbing.
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 23 2015 22:19 GMT
#6608
On March 24 2015 07:18 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 07:17 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 24 2015 07:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 24 2015 07:13 Damdred wrote:
You can play well, you can have the game solved and you can get lynched. Its part of the game, some things just dont' work out for you. I didn't want to leave game but I had to it didn't work out for me. You thought you could bus all your team mates and that didn't work for you *shrug* its sad but its the mafia cards someitmes

Regardless of why you subbed out thanks for making mafia's #1 mislynch unavailable for subbing out, then playing another game the next day or so and also basically confirming yourself as town to marv.

Dude, he had a really good reason. Trust me. I know what you are talking about though, I complained about it plenty in the obs qt.

I know why he replaced. I don't appreciate the fact he trolled the fuck out of the game before that.
I also don't appreciate the fact he goes to PM living people in the game after replacing out.

take a break
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 23 2015 22:21 GMT
#6609
In my opinion this game showed a general problem with the way games are going recently:

People just put in way more effort when they are town and make themselves innocent childs this way. Examples are Marv/Eden/Palmar/etc. Where is this effort when you roll scum? It is fucking annoying to be one of 2-3 players on this site who really bother to play as scum. I certainly don't do it because I am enjoying it. Yet all I get for this is that I will be accused every fucking game for the stupidest shit while other people are able to just switch into townmode if they really get into trouble because they just don't bother to put in the same effort as scum.

/rant
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 23 2015 22:22 GMT
#6610
This game was an anomaly for me, scum or town JAT.
Computer says mafia
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 23 2015 22:22 GMT
#6611
On March 24 2015 07:19 Damdred wrote:
I PM'D MARV WHEN I WAS DEAD.

DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD

That doesn't make it ok. Telling him why you replaced out was gamerelevant information and HE WAS NOT DEAD.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 23 2015 22:23 GMT
#6612
I actually generally do put a lot more effort into playing scum because I simply know I'm worse at it. The whole "I don't troll as mafia" thing is kind of true, because I try so hard to appear useful.
Computer says mafia
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 23 2015 22:23 GMT
#6613
On March 24 2015 07:22 Palmar wrote:
This game was an anomaly for me, scum or town JAT.

Yes it was but it is still generally true for many people and also for you.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 23 2015 22:24 GMT
#6614
Anyway, me and marv didn't talk till basically I was dead he didn't know why I subbed out till after my slot was gone.

Subbed out for legit reasons didn't know I was getting subbed out till hf said so.

Obviously Damdred always goes super trolly on everything in the thread right? I mean couldn't be his mind just went haywire for a bit?

Anyway, I know you are salty about losing rayn but don't be BM.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 23 2015 22:25 GMT
#6615
rayn btw awesome play

you really did play super well :/
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 23 2015 22:25 GMT
#6616
If there's anything I'd rant about it's the whole thing with selfvoting and going all emo when under pressure. Can we not just fight it like normal insane human beings?
Computer says mafia
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 23 2015 22:25 GMT
#6617
Honestly I want to tell rayn he played great and deserved the win.

Rsoultin can tell you when we talked I predicted you would roll town honestly.

But you are just so infuriating I can't even congratulate you on amazing scum play here
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 23 2015 22:26 GMT
#6618
On March 24 2015 07:21 justanothertownie wrote:
In my opinion this game showed a general problem with the way games are going recently:

People just put in way more effort when they are town and make themselves innocent childs this way. Examples are Marv/Eden/Palmar/etc. Where is this effort when you roll scum? It is fucking annoying to be one of 2-3 players on this site who really bother to play as scum. I certainly don't do it because I am enjoying it. Yet all I get for this is that I will be accused every fucking game for the stupidest shit while other people are able to just switch into townmode if they really get into trouble because they just don't bother to put in the same effort as scum.

/rant

not intentional, i agree it's a problem but i'm not actively nerfing my scum game to help my town game so i'm not really sure what to do about it :/

i would much rather have a strong scum game and not have a townie panic button, and i intend to make it happen
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 23 2015 22:26 GMT
#6619
On March 24 2015 07:25 Palmar wrote:
If there's anything I'd rant about it's the whole thing with selfvoting and going all emo when under pressure. Can we not just fight it like normal insane human beings?

YES, this too. Kinda relates to what I am saying too.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 23 2015 22:27 GMT
#6620
Why did you kill fecalfeast btw? LEaving both marv and I alive seems kind of risky because of exactly what happened.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 329 330 331 332 333 343 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings121
CranKy Ducklings SOOP51
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko315
SHIN 198
ProTech135
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37789
Bisu 1705
Hyuk 1618
Shuttle 1397
EffOrt 413
Mind 322
Larva 321
firebathero 261
Mini 250
Soma 198
[ Show more ]
ZerO 171
Last 146
Hm[arnc] 99
Leta 90
Zeus 76
Pusan 60
hero 56
Hyun 52
Killer 45
Sexy 42
Trap 40
Bale 36
ToSsGirL 27
PianO 26
Aegong 25
sorry 20
zelot 19
yabsab 12
JulyZerg 10
Noble 8
Sacsri 7
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc2915
qojqva1542
Dendi1101
XaKoH 404
XcaliburYe390
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1543
crisheroes368
Other Games
gofns35064
singsing2618
B2W.Neo1029
Happy290
DeMusliM246
ToD125
Livibee124
Mew2King102
ArmadaUGS54
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream150
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 71
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8995
League of Legends
• Jankos1652
Other Games
• WagamamaTV247
Upcoming Events
FEL
3h 19m
AI Arena Tournament
4h 19m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6h 19m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
21h 19m
INu's Battles
23h 19m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 21h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.