• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:57
CEST 05:57
KST 12:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7715 users

XXX Mini Mafia: A Night of Debauchery (18+) - Page 269

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 267 268 269 270 271 343 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 18 2015 16:18 GMT
#5361
I am going to fucking hate this town for being lazy if we lose this game...
table for two on a tv tray
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 18 2015 16:19 GMT
#5362
On March 19 2015 01:17 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 01:13 marvellosity wrote:
On March 19 2015 01:12 Palmar wrote:
I do like the fact that both marv and you seem to have realized this game is far, far, far out of the range of my mafia play.

Sad you don't realise the same

I just think you're a lot better at mafia than me.

that doesn't change the point though.

let's say your mafia range is 0-30 and you are playing at 50

my mafia range is 0-60 and I am playing at 85

the result is still the same.

Numbers are purely illustrative
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 18 2015 16:19 GMT
#5363
On March 19 2015 01:18 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am going to fucking hate this town for being lazy if we lose this game...

you can rely on me to not be lazy, I promise.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 16:20 GMT
#5364
On March 19 2015 01:18 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am going to fucking hate this town for being lazy if we lose this game...

There is no way this town loses for being lazy rayn, stop being overdramatic.

If this town loses it's to amazing mafia play. We killed 2/3 of the mafia in 3 days with only a single mislynch on some guy who trolled (much harder than I did) throughout half the game.

There are 7 people alive, 1 of which is mafia. Every single one is in double digit pages of filter length. There IS enough evidence in the thread, we just need to find it.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 16:22 GMT
#5365
On March 19 2015 01:19 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 01:17 Palmar wrote:
On March 19 2015 01:13 marvellosity wrote:
On March 19 2015 01:12 Palmar wrote:
I do like the fact that both marv and you seem to have realized this game is far, far, far out of the range of my mafia play.

Sad you don't realise the same

I just think you're a lot better at mafia than me.

that doesn't change the point though.

let's say your mafia range is 0-30 and you are playing at 50

my mafia range is 0-60 and I am playing at 85

the result is still the same.

Numbers are purely illustrative

For the sake of this argument I'll assume you're town.

My mafia range is maybe 0-30 and I'm playing at 85
your mafia range is maybe 0-60 and you're playing at 85

See how it changes? suddenly it should be a lot more obvious that I am town, if you get what I mean?
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 18 2015 16:22 GMT
#5366
On March 19 2015 01:20 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 01:18 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am going to fucking hate this town for being lazy if we lose this game...

There is no way this town loses for being lazy rayn, stop being overdramatic.

If this town loses it's to amazing mafia play. We killed 2/3 of the mafia in 3 days with only a single mislynch on some guy who trolled (much harder than I did) throughout half the game.

There are 7 people alive, 1 of which is mafia. Every single one is in double digit pages of filter length. There IS enough evidence in the thread, we just need to find it.

Actually that isn't the problem, the problem is the opposite. The problem is there is so much evidence. Not that there's so much it's hard to look through (although maybe) but because you will always end up with conflicting things and you end up trying to weigh relative merits of things.

Like I can make really excellent towncases on everyone alive.

But one is wrong
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 16:24 GMT
#5367
On March 19 2015 01:22 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 01:20 Palmar wrote:
On March 19 2015 01:18 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am going to fucking hate this town for being lazy if we lose this game...

There is no way this town loses for being lazy rayn, stop being overdramatic.

If this town loses it's to amazing mafia play. We killed 2/3 of the mafia in 3 days with only a single mislynch on some guy who trolled (much harder than I did) throughout half the game.

There are 7 people alive, 1 of which is mafia. Every single one is in double digit pages of filter length. There IS enough evidence in the thread, we just need to find it.

Actually that isn't the problem, the problem is the opposite. The problem is there is so much evidence. Not that there's so much it's hard to look through (although maybe) but because you will always end up with conflicting things and you end up trying to weigh relative merits of things.

Like I can make really excellent towncases on everyone alive.

But one is wrong

Yes, obviously.

I'm just pointing out we're actually quite fortunate the game won't come down to us lynching 2-3 afk townies in a row which is the definition of a game lost to laziness.
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 18 2015 16:25 GMT
#5368
On March 19 2015 01:22 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 01:19 marvellosity wrote:
On March 19 2015 01:17 Palmar wrote:
On March 19 2015 01:13 marvellosity wrote:
On March 19 2015 01:12 Palmar wrote:
I do like the fact that both marv and you seem to have realized this game is far, far, far out of the range of my mafia play.

Sad you don't realise the same

I just think you're a lot better at mafia than me.

that doesn't change the point though.

let's say your mafia range is 0-30 and you are playing at 50

my mafia range is 0-60 and I am playing at 85

the result is still the same.

Numbers are purely illustrative

For the sake of this argument I'll assume you're town.

My mafia range is maybe 0-30 and I'm playing at 85
your mafia range is maybe 0-60 and you're playing at 85

See how it changes? suddenly it should be a lot more obvious that I am town, if you get what I mean?

I was going to reply but it will end up in a pointless discussion about semantics and poking fun, and well, meh :>
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 16:26 GMT
#5369
On March 19 2015 01:25 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 01:22 Palmar wrote:
On March 19 2015 01:19 marvellosity wrote:
On March 19 2015 01:17 Palmar wrote:
On March 19 2015 01:13 marvellosity wrote:
On March 19 2015 01:12 Palmar wrote:
I do like the fact that both marv and you seem to have realized this game is far, far, far out of the range of my mafia play.

Sad you don't realise the same

I just think you're a lot better at mafia than me.

that doesn't change the point though.

let's say your mafia range is 0-30 and you are playing at 50

my mafia range is 0-60 and I am playing at 85

the result is still the same.

Numbers are purely illustrative

For the sake of this argument I'll assume you're town.

My mafia range is maybe 0-30 and I'm playing at 85
your mafia range is maybe 0-60 and you're playing at 85

See how it changes? suddenly it should be a lot more obvious that I am town, if you get what I mean?

I was going to reply but it will end up in a pointless discussion about semantics and poking fun, and well, meh :>

I'll take that as you admitting I won this argument.
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 18 2015 16:27 GMT
#5370
definitely not rising to the bait.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 18 2015 16:29 GMT
#5371
...and this is why we need people talking. Especially palmar/eden/prplhz.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 18 2015 16:33 GMT
#5372
On March 19 2015 01:20 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 01:18 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am going to fucking hate this town for being lazy if we lose this game...

There is no way this town loses for being lazy rayn, stop being overdramatic.

I know something about town losing because lazy. I felt it pretty hard in Desert Mini where yamato decided to fuck off for three days, then Snodude decided he would not read anything any more and that yamato is mafia and then Onegu just coasted to victory. Or the Golden Sun game where Oats just decided to not play the game and call something retarded mafia so i had to vote for him because he would never change his vote and the only way for me to win the game was to believe he was mafia.
table for two on a tv tray
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
March 18 2015 16:35 GMT
#5373
but that's not happening here

i'm kind of around

maybe
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 18 2015 16:37 GMT
#5374
then say something.
like i can't believe neither of you three fail to do anything without being prodded to do something.
it's really BS.
table for two on a tv tray
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 16:55 GMT
#5375
On March 19 2015 01:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
then say something.
like i can't believe neither of you three fail to do anything without being prodded to do something.
it's really BS.

Read my entire filter from yesterday if you need something from me.

prodding has nothing to do with it. You can "prod" me tomorrow and suddenly I'll be doing things "because you prodded me". I'm taking a day off because I don't want to spend time playing right now.

Computer says mafia
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 18 2015 16:57 GMT
#5376
Yeah here is one thing:
On March 17 2015 07:01 Palmar wrote:
Also, I don't want to kill onegu unless I'm sure, because I know if I don't hit mafia today, I'm 100% fucked because of massive lynch inertia.

I, more than anyone else, need a mafia lynch today.

and i don't think you cared that much about lynching mafia.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 18 2015 17:00 GMT
#5377
Like Palmar. From your D3 i read it looks like you are trying to make marv contribute. Okay that's fine. When he doesn't work like you want him to you start..idk.. try to convince him he is mafia? Then you vote for him while saying he is a wildcard and Onegu is mafia, when marv is lynching Onegu....

I can't understand this.
table for two on a tv tray
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 17:11 GMT
#5378
On March 19 2015 01:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Yeah here is one thing:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2015 07:01 Palmar wrote:
Also, I don't want to kill onegu unless I'm sure, because I know if I don't hit mafia today, I'm 100% fucked because of massive lynch inertia.

I, more than anyone else, need a mafia lynch today.

and i don't think you cared that much about lynching mafia.

I can't change what you think. I know I did, and I'm telling you I did.

Yes, Onegu checked all the mafia boxes as I explained. I just wanted to be sure.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 17:14 GMT
#5379
On March 19 2015 02:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Like Palmar. From your D3 i read it looks like you are trying to make marv contribute. Okay that's fine. When he doesn't work like you want him to you start..idk.. try to convince him he is mafia? Then you vote for him while saying he is a wildcard and Onegu is mafia, when marv is lynching Onegu....

I can't understand this.

I talk to marv somewhat differently than most other people. He'll tell you that what I was doing was a fairly normal attempting to read him while slowly talking myself in one way or the other.

Also, you know I don't make associative reads, or at least not in the way you're implying I should have.
Computer says mafia
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 18 2015 17:15 GMT
#5380
On March 19 2015 02:14 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 02:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Like Palmar. From your D3 i read it looks like you are trying to make marv contribute. Okay that's fine. When he doesn't work like you want him to you start..idk.. try to convince him he is mafia? Then you vote for him while saying he is a wildcard and Onegu is mafia, when marv is lynching Onegu....

I can't understand this.

I talk to marv somewhat differently than most other people. He'll tell you that what I was doing was a fairly normal attempting to read him while slowly talking myself in one way or the other.

Also, you know I don't make associative reads, or at least not in the way you're implying I should have.

My main point is i never got the feeling you were trying to convince the rest of the people marv is mafia, only him.
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 267 268 269 270 271 343 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 272
ProTech128
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11103
Dewaltoss 160
Bale 40
Terrorterran 20
Noble 5
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm230
League of Legends
JimRising 817
Counter-Strike
taco 365
Other Games
summit1g13937
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1324
BasetradeTV172
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream48
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter149
• practicex 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota243
League of Legends
• Lourlo1013
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 3m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
7h 3m
Monday Night Weeklies
12h 3m
Replay Cast
19h 3m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 7h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 20h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.