• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:47
CEST 16:47
KST 23:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7411 users

XXX Mini Mafia: A Night of Debauchery (18+) - Page 268

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 266 267 268 269 270 343 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 18 2015 15:29 GMT
#5341
But that post says "see i don't do those things as mafia, i do them as town"...
table for two on a tv tray
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 18 2015 15:32 GMT
#5342
i want to know where prplhz is at.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 18 2015 15:33 GMT
#5343
so why did you vote ritoky near the end of d2 eden?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 15:59 GMT
#5344
I'm so sad that marv loves rayn more than me that now I'm like questioning the marv-pie because this is the most genuine he's been all game trying to figure shit out.

also I'm a bit sad that I literally said onegu was mafia but voted with my heart instead of with my brain.
Computer says mafia
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 18 2015 15:59 GMT
#5345
Eden i am being honest with you here.

I could not care less about what you usually do as town or as mafia. I see inconsistencies in your play and i want you to explain them with something else than "i don't do that as mafia". I want you to tell why you say the stuff you do in this game because it doesn't make any fucking sense to me why you go from one place to another unless you are scum.

So please, if you are town, do that.
table for two on a tv tray
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 18 2015 16:00 GMT
#5346
On March 19 2015 00:59 Palmar wrote:
I'm so sad that marv loves rayn more than me that now I'm like questioning the marv-pie because this is the most genuine he's been all game trying to figure shit out.

also I'm a bit sad that I literally said onegu was mafia but voted with my heart instead of with my brain.

Not right though, 2nd half of day 2
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 18 2015 16:01 GMT
#5347
Palmar who is mafia and why?
table for two on a tv tray
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 18 2015 16:02 GMT
#5348
and obviously i love rayn more, apart from a couple of wobbles he called me firmly town all the time and he led me to a mafia lynch (with some FF motivation at the end)
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 16:03 GMT
#5349
On March 19 2015 01:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Palmar who is mafia and why?

I currently don't know.

I was fairly convinced it was marv. Now I'm less sure.
Computer says mafia
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 18 2015 16:06 GMT
#5350
So what have you been doing since the phase change then?
table for two on a tv tray
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 16:09 GMT
#5351
Like very little has changed since this post.

On March 17 2015 21:02 Palmar wrote:
I believe rayn is town based on the way he handled JAT day 1.

I believe Koshi is town for killing JAT and because he's one of our only 2 claimed blues.

I believe FF is town because CENSORED

I know I am town

I believe prplhz is town because marv thinks he's town. This is basically regardless of marv's alignment.

I don't know what Eden is

I believe marv is a bit of a wildcard, but I don't think he's actively trying to figure the game out, despite me reaching out repeatedly today to try to get things done.

I believe Onegu is mafia


I did like Eden's comments about marv handling JAT with kid gloves, and I also said that his JAT thing didn't look very bussy at all, but as I mentioned during the lynch hour last night I was missing him at that time. Overall slightly less likely to be mafia.

Marv is less likely to be mafia too, mostly for tonight, much less for voting the correct wagon yesterday (that's easy enough to do...).

So, by PoE it's probably me?

BUT

I already said there needs to be extra work done, now we have more information. there's approximately 0% chance I'll get shot tonight, and even if I do that last post is pretty good to show you where I stand.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 16:09 GMT
#5352
On March 19 2015 01:06 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So what have you been doing since the phase change then?

Nothing really, I've mostly taken the day off.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 16:10 GMT
#5353
I did work extremely hard monday and tuesday, and I expect having to work hard again tomorrow, so I'm probably not going to do much today.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 16:11 GMT
#5354
Hold a gun to my head and tell me to shoot one person as mafia right now or I get killed, and I would probably shoot prplhz.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 16:12 GMT
#5355
I do like the fact that both marv and you seem to have realized this game is far, far, far out of the range of my mafia play.
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 18 2015 16:13 GMT
#5356
On March 19 2015 01:12 Palmar wrote:
I do like the fact that both marv and you seem to have realized this game is far, far, far out of the range of my mafia play.

Sad you don't realise the same
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 18 2015 16:13 GMT
#5357
but i want you to play and say smart stuff.
no laziness approved now Palmar.
table for two on a tv tray
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 18 2015 16:14 GMT
#5358
you can't make him play until he wants to, tbf.

we're the same like that.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 16:15 GMT
#5359
On March 19 2015 01:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
but i want you to play and say smart stuff.
no laziness approved now Palmar.

I'm sorry but yes. I am not going to play much today. I generally don't compromise on the time I have available to play mafia. I did play too much over the past 2 days and I am, like it or not, going to take today and tonight off to do real life things. So I'm not doing any research today. I might respond occasionally, but I'm not going to be re-reading and researching.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 16:17 GMT
#5360
On March 19 2015 01:13 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 01:12 Palmar wrote:
I do like the fact that both marv and you seem to have realized this game is far, far, far out of the range of my mafia play.

Sad you don't realise the same

I just think you're a lot better at mafia than me.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 266 267 268 269 270 343 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1470
WardiTV974
OGKoka 261
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 261
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 7740
Bisu 1966
Shuttle 981
Horang2 786
Larva 552
Stork 479
EffOrt 388
BeSt 361
actioN 271
Mini 251
[ Show more ]
Light 190
Mind 134
hero 133
Rush 127
910 96
Zeus 92
Snow 72
Mong 66
Barracks 62
Sea.KH 60
Shinee 53
Yoon 45
JYJ 42
sorry 41
ToSsGirL 36
Bale 27
Killer 26
Sexy 24
Shine 23
Aegong 22
HiyA 18
soO 16
scan(afreeca) 14
zelot 13
Terrorterran 12
Sacsri 11
Free 10
Noble 4
Dota 2
Gorgc5230
qojqva2578
Dendi1010
febbydoto31
Counter-Strike
fl0m3457
Fnx 520
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko512
Other Games
singsing2915
hiko1029
B2W.Neo944
TKL 528
Livibee351
XBOCT259
Liquid`VortiX216
Hui .215
XaKoH 163
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 25
• mYiSmile114
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 33
• iopq 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3461
• Jankos2190
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
1h 14m
Replay Cast
8h 14m
Afreeca Starleague
19h 14m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
20h 14m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.