• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:30
CEST 02:30
KST 09:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8065 users

XXX Mini Mafia: A Night of Debauchery (18+) - Page 270

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 268 269 270 271 272 343 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 18 2015 17:18 GMT
#5381
Like there is no big conclusion like the superbia case a couple games before. In my opinion, if you found out (in the end) that marv is mafia you would be proud of your read and present it in a manner you'd expect other people to acknowledge it (in a way or another). The only person you are trying to convince here is Koshi, whe can be swung to whatever dumb shit anyways in this game it seems like.

If i am wrong tell me where i am wrong, but that's what i see...
table for two on a tv tray
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 17:30 GMT
#5382
On March 19 2015 02:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 02:14 Palmar wrote:
On March 19 2015 02:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Like Palmar. From your D3 i read it looks like you are trying to make marv contribute. Okay that's fine. When he doesn't work like you want him to you start..idk.. try to convince him he is mafia? Then you vote for him while saying he is a wildcard and Onegu is mafia, when marv is lynching Onegu....

I can't understand this.

I talk to marv somewhat differently than most other people. He'll tell you that what I was doing was a fairly normal attempting to read him while slowly talking myself in one way or the other.

Also, you know I don't make associative reads, or at least not in the way you're implying I should have.

My main point is i never got the feeling you were trying to convince the rest of the people marv is mafia, only him.

Because I was never certain. I'm still not certain on his alignment one way or the other.
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 18 2015 17:32 GMT
#5383
if you were never certain on me, why didn't you vote Onegu ;(
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 17:32 GMT
#5384
The superbia case was something else. That game was a game that suited me very well. A very slow moving game I had time to play with lots of opportunities for reading and re-reading. I am better in that kind of a scenario. This is also probably why I am generally better at day 1 than later days, because I work by far the best when I can easily grasp ALL the information in the thread.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 17:32 GMT
#5385
On March 19 2015 02:32 marvellosity wrote:
if you were never certain on me, why didn't you vote Onegu ;(

Because big plays.
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 18 2015 17:34 GMT
#5386
no, that's not why you are better at Day 1s dear. Maybe a small part, but that really is not why.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 17:36 GMT
#5387
On March 19 2015 02:34 marvellosity wrote:
no, that's not why you are better at Day 1s dear. Maybe a small part, but that really is not why.

I'm intrigued, why am I better at day 1s in your opinion?

I mean I understand the main part is that I have no biases so it allows me to look completely objectively on the game, whereas later I keep trying to lynch people who disagree with me or call me mafia. But having a full grasp of a game definitely helps.
Computer says mafia
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 18 2015 17:36 GMT
#5388
On March 19 2015 02:32 marvellosity wrote:
if you were never certain on me, why didn't you vote Onegu ;(

this
table for two on a tv tray
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 17:36 GMT
#5389
Eh.

I wanted to lynch marv. Is that not a good enough answer?
Computer says mafia
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 18 2015 17:38 GMT
#5390
no, not really given the things you said in thread on D3.
table for two on a tv tray
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 17:39 GMT
#5391
Yes I thought Onegu was mafia. You can, and probably should, obviously look at the fact that I didn't vote him as kinda mafia, but I honestly and truly thought he was mafia.

On the other hand, what if I'm wrong? If marv supports a mislynch on townOnegu led by me I am probably going to get into another argument for 2 days with marv, who at the time I was reasonably sure was mafia. Also, I'm not lying when I talked about really, really wanting to not go with the easiest lynch that day. I felt like that strategy failed us during the ritoky thing.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 17:40 GMT
#5392
I think I asked this yesterday.

Is there ANYONE in the thread that thought Onegu was town?

Isn't it absolutely clear that whoever Onegu's partner is, bussed him?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 17:40 GMT
#5393
Oh koshi, I guess. But he's our only blue and un-ccd.
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 18 2015 17:41 GMT
#5394
On March 19 2015 02:36 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 02:34 marvellosity wrote:
no, that's not why you are better at Day 1s dear. Maybe a small part, but that really is not why.

I'm intrigued, why am I better at day 1s in your opinion?

I mean I understand the main part is that I have no biases so it allows me to look completely objectively on the game, whereas later I keep trying to lynch people who disagree with me or call me mafia. But having a full grasp of a game definitely helps.

yes that is the main part.

i also think you interpret information incorrectly. On Day 1 there is no information (flips, votes, nightkills, etc). You are at your best (imo) when you are picking up on discrepancies, things that don't sound right, things that DO sound right, you have a keen feeling for why a person (of either alignment) might say the things they do. All this unencumbured by the "facts" of the game.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 17:42 GMT
#5395
And by bussed, I don't necessarily mean voted. If I am Onegu's partner here, I absolutely bused the fuck out of him.
Computer says mafia
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 18 2015 17:42 GMT
#5396
On March 19 2015 02:40 Palmar wrote:
I think I asked this yesterday.

Is there ANYONE in the thread that thought Onegu was town?

Isn't it absolutely clear that whoever Onegu's partner is, bussed him?

Did you see how much resistance there was regarding lynching Onegu? Even when you count Koshi out.
There were wagons on prplhz, marv and Eden (even me). Like i don't understand how you can even come to that conclusion.
table for two on a tv tray
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 18 2015 17:42 GMT
#5397
On March 19 2015 02:40 Palmar wrote:
I think I asked this yesterday.

Is there ANYONE in the thread that thought Onegu was town?

Isn't it absolutely clear that whoever Onegu's partner is, bussed him?

I also answered straight after you asked, dumbass.

Koshi. And eden who described him as "lynchbait"
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 18 2015 17:43 GMT
#5398
Like every single person was a viable lynch candidate at some point of the day except for:
Palmar
Koshi
FF.

And your argument is "Onegu was definitely bussed"???
table for two on a tv tray
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 17:44 GMT
#5399
On March 19 2015 02:42 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 02:40 Palmar wrote:
I think I asked this yesterday.

Is there ANYONE in the thread that thought Onegu was town?

Isn't it absolutely clear that whoever Onegu's partner is, bussed him?

Did you see how much resistance there was regarding lynching Onegu? Even when you count Koshi out.
There were wagons on prplhz, marv and Eden (even me). Like i don't understand how you can even come to that conclusion.

sure, but just about everyone on those alternate wagons was all like "yeah but Onegu is probably mafia too".

He was being actively called mafia by his partner, whether or not his partner voted for him I don't know.

If I am mafia here rayn, do you think I actually thought marv was going to be lynched when the Eden wagon disintegrated and I went back to marv?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 17:45 GMT
#5400
On March 19 2015 02:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Like every single person was a viable lynch candidate at some point of the day except for:
Palmar
Koshi
FF.

And your argument is "Onegu was definitely bussed"???

People did try to lynch me early before I went all confirmed town.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 268 269 270 271 272 343 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings91
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O164
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 162
ProTech7
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1039
ZZZero.O 164
Bale 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm192
League of Legends
Doublelift4570
Counter-Strike
minikerr17
Other Games
summit1g10431
JimRising 720
C9.Mang0282
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1175
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP111
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 30m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
10h 30m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 30m
Replay Cast
22h 30m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 10h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.