• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:46
CEST 16:46
KST 23:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7350 users

XXX Mini Mafia: A Night of Debauchery (18+) - Page 271

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 269 270 271 272 273 343 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 18 2015 17:46 GMT
#5401
On March 19 2015 02:44 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 02:42 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 19 2015 02:40 Palmar wrote:
I think I asked this yesterday.

Is there ANYONE in the thread that thought Onegu was town?

Isn't it absolutely clear that whoever Onegu's partner is, bussed him?

Did you see how much resistance there was regarding lynching Onegu? Even when you count Koshi out.
There were wagons on prplhz, marv and Eden (even me). Like i don't understand how you can even come to that conclusion.

sure, but just about everyone on those alternate wagons was all like "yeah but Onegu is probably mafia too".

He was being actively called mafia by his partner, whether or not his partner voted for him I don't know.

If I am mafia here rayn, do you think I actually thought marv was going to be lynched when the Eden wagon disintegrated and I went back to marv?

no, probably not but what does it matter?
Like you do not gain any credit for voting Onegu at that point if you are mafia because you have been pushing everything else the whole day anyways...
table for two on a tv tray
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 17:52 GMT
#5402
On March 19 2015 02:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 02:44 Palmar wrote:
On March 19 2015 02:42 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 19 2015 02:40 Palmar wrote:
I think I asked this yesterday.

Is there ANYONE in the thread that thought Onegu was town?

Isn't it absolutely clear that whoever Onegu's partner is, bussed him?

Did you see how much resistance there was regarding lynching Onegu? Even when you count Koshi out.
There were wagons on prplhz, marv and Eden (even me). Like i don't understand how you can even come to that conclusion.

sure, but just about everyone on those alternate wagons was all like "yeah but Onegu is probably mafia too".

He was being actively called mafia by his partner, whether or not his partner voted for him I don't know.

If I am mafia here rayn, do you think I actually thought marv was going to be lynched when the Eden wagon disintegrated and I went back to marv?

no, probably not but what does it matter?
Like you do not gain any credit for voting Onegu at that point if you are mafia because you have been pushing everything else the whole day anyways...

Everything else is a bit of an overstatement. Don't fall into the trap that everyone who doesn't push absolutely the correct things at all the time is mafia. My explanation is quite simple.

Even if marv is town, I narrowed mafia down to 2 people and at least one of them was mafia. Yes unfortunately I pushed the one that's possibly wrong, but still.
Computer says mafia
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 18 2015 18:02 GMT
#5403
Do you still think marv is mafia?
table for two on a tv tray
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 18:03 GMT
#5404
On March 19 2015 03:02 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Do you still think marv is mafia?

It's a possibility.

I think it's less likely than I thought it was yesterday.
Computer says mafia
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 18 2015 18:05 GMT
#5405
On March 19 2015 03:03 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 03:02 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Do you still think marv is mafia?

It's a possibility.

I think it's less likely than I thought it was yesterday.

The how does it make sense you say "i thought two people are scum, Onegu and marv and i pushed the "wrong" one" if your original assumption is they could very well be scum together?
table for two on a tv tray
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 18:11 GMT
#5406
On March 19 2015 03:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 03:03 Palmar wrote:
On March 19 2015 03:02 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Do you still think marv is mafia?

It's a possibility.

I think it's less likely than I thought it was yesterday.

The how does it make sense you say "i thought two people are scum, Onegu and marv and i pushed the "wrong" one" if your original assumption is they could very well be scum together?

Well one of them is confirmed mafia, and the other one is now less likely to be mafia than I previously thought.

By definition that makes my push yesterday the wrong one in hindsight given my current worldview.
Computer says mafia
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 18 2015 18:16 GMT
#5407
On March 19 2015 03:11 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 03:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 19 2015 03:03 Palmar wrote:
On March 19 2015 03:02 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Do you still think marv is mafia?

It's a possibility.

I think it's less likely than I thought it was yesterday.

The how does it make sense you say "i thought two people are scum, Onegu and marv and i pushed the "wrong" one" if your original assumption is they could very well be scum together?

Well one of them is confirmed mafia, and the other one is now less likely to be mafia than I previously thought.

Why this?
Like you literally give no implication of "if one of them is mafia the other one is not". Why does this apply now?
table for two on a tv tray
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 18:23 GMT
#5408
My filter. Page 29. First three posts on page.

I'd quote them for you but while of course it matters somewhat. Onegu flipping doesn't really have much to do with what I think of Marv
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 18:24 GMT
#5409
Eh that was a confusing post. I'm on phone will talk later. But I think you' get the idea
Computer says mafia
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 18 2015 18:36 GMT
#5410
On March 19 2015 03:23 Palmar wrote:
My filter. Page 29. First three posts on page.

I'd quote them for you but while of course it matters somewhat. Onegu flipping doesn't really have much to do with what I think of Marv

On March 19 2015 03:24 Palmar wrote:
Eh that was a confusing post. I'm on phone will talk later. But I think you' get the idea

yeah it was.
it doesn't really say anything to me.
I don't get the idea.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 18 2015 18:37 GMT
#5411
Quoted for end game credits:
On March 10 2015 00:41 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Yes. I am the sexiest. Or maybe marv.

table for two on a tv tray
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 18 2015 18:56 GMT
#5412
Ray what exactly do/did you need explained? Marv too. I know the ritoky thing is one. What else?

Palmar I don't think you said anything about my research in the night. It implicates you pretty strongly in my mind. What do you have to say about it?


Also marv just cuz Onegu is a busser doesn't mean he always busses. I will need to look at his past games but I've seen Onegu be mafia once or twice before. I don't remember him bussing a partner the whole time and not ever doing anything else.
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 18 2015 18:59 GMT
#5413
On March 19 2015 03:56 Eden1892 wrote:
Ray what exactly do/did you need explained? Marv too. I know the ritoky thing is one. What else?

My post you answered already. I don't buy it. Your answer to me reads like "i don't do these things as scum, only as town" which does not really say why you did those things in this game.

Also who is mafia and why?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 18 2015 19:00 GMT
#5414
Like Onegu didn't do the things he did in this game as scum either. If we believed him he would never be lynched.
So your reasoning isn't really good Eden. I want some real reasoning behind your actions i find irrational.
table for two on a tv tray
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 18 2015 19:04 GMT
#5415
On March 19 2015 03:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 03:56 Eden1892 wrote:
Ray what exactly do/did you need explained? Marv too. I know the ritoky thing is one. What else?

My post you answered already. I don't buy it. Your answer to me reads like "i don't do these things as scum, only as town" which does not really say why you did those things in this game.

Also who is mafia and why?

Palmar for all the stuff I said in a row last night

Rest to come when I'm home soon
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 19:18 GMT
#5416
On March 19 2015 03:56 Eden1892 wrote:
Ray what exactly do/did you need explained? Marv too. I know the ritoky thing is one. What else?

Palmar I don't think you said anything about my research in the night. It implicates you pretty strongly in my mind. What do you have to say about it?


Also marv just cuz Onegu is a busser doesn't mean he always busses. I will need to look at his past games but I've seen Onegu be mafia once or twice before. I don't remember him bussing a partner the whole time and not ever doing anything else.

Why should I say anything about it?

There is one post from me there and I've explained quite thoroughly to rayn why I didnt vote Onegu.

The rest is just posts from other people talking about me so I don't see why you need my input
Computer says mafia
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 18 2015 19:23 GMT
#5417
On March 19 2015 03:56 Eden1892 wrote:
Also marv just cuz Onegu is a busser doesn't mean he always busses. I will need to look at his past games but I've seen Onegu be mafia once or twice before. I don't remember him bussing a partner the whole time and not ever doing anything else.

I am not sure where you (or marv) are getting with this but:
Onegu bussed (similar to JAT in this game on D1) batsnacks quite hardcore in his last mafia game.
table for two on a tv tray
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 18 2015 19:23 GMT
#5418
On March 19 2015 03:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 03:56 Eden1892 wrote:
Ray what exactly do/did you need explained? Marv too. I know the ritoky thing is one. What else?

My post you answered already. I don't buy it. Your answer to me reads like "i don't do these things as scum, only as town" which does not really say why you did those things in this game.

Also who is mafia and why?

Ok back to this. What specifically? Obviously you feel I didn't answer satisfactorily but I feel like I did, so this is probably just going to lead to me repeating the same unsatisfying answers thinking they're satisfactory. What specific instances of things I did do you want explained?

@marv, I didn't think I was going to get my lynch and defaulted back to someone who I instinctively felt was town but logically thought was probably mafia. I couldn't think of any compelling response to the observation that he only seemed to have a couple of townreads and no suspects, so I figured my instinct was wrong. It wasn't. That post where I said "watch him flip town" or whatever was me expressing frustration with the fact that I couldn't verbalize why I felt he was town. I guess I can see why an outside observer would think that sequence is weird, but don't tell me you've never been in a situation where you felt something was true but couldn't explain it, because everybody deals with that all the time in-game and in life in general
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 18 2015 19:24 GMT
#5419
EBWOP:
well i am not sure if that was his last mafia game but the last one i remember playing with him in where he was mafia.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 18 2015 19:27 GMT
#5420
Eden:
- why do you give reasons for ritoky to be mafia with JAT then read him town?
- why did you want to lynch ritoky on D1 with your scumread JAT?
- why do you instantly vote for Palmar for his claim on D2?
- On D2 you HC scumread Damdred and Onegu, then you go to Palmar + marv being mafia. Why?
- also what marv asked you
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 269 270 271 272 273 343 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1468
WardiTV974
OGKoka 261
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 261
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 7740
Bisu 1966
Shuttle 981
Horang2 786
Larva 552
Stork 479
EffOrt 388
BeSt 361
actioN 271
Mini 251
[ Show more ]
Light 190
Mind 134
hero 133
Rush 127
910 96
Zeus 92
Snow 72
Mong 66
Barracks 62
Sea.KH 60
Shinee 53
Yoon 45
JYJ 42
sorry 41
ToSsGirL 36
Bale 27
Killer 26
Sexy 24
Shine 23
Aegong 22
HiyA 18
soO 16
scan(afreeca) 14
zelot 13
Terrorterran 12
Sacsri 11
Free 10
Noble 4
Dota 2
Gorgc5230
qojqva2578
Dendi1010
febbydoto31
Counter-Strike
fl0m3457
Fnx 520
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko512
Other Games
singsing2915
hiko1029
B2W.Neo944
TKL 528
Livibee351
XBOCT259
Liquid`VortiX216
Hui .215
XaKoH 163
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 25
• mYiSmile114
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 33
• iopq 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3461
• Jankos2190
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
1h 15m
Replay Cast
8h 15m
Afreeca Starleague
19h 15m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
20h 15m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.