• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:31
CEST 23:31
KST 06:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7531 users

XXX Mini Mafia: A Night of Debauchery (18+) - Page 273

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 271 272 273 274 275 343 Next
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 18 2015 20:18 GMT
#5441
On March 19 2015 05:16 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2015 23:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 18 2015 23:07 marvellosity wrote:
Surely the last two sentences explain why he is invalidating the rest of his theory?

No?
"The catch here is that JAT is the better scumsided player compared to ritoky pretty easily, and I'd think that in most cases a given scumteam would rather sac ritoky to save JAT than the reverse."
"if the mafia team had decided to bus (which, if they're both mafia, JAT pushing ritoky hard = bus), why didn't ritoky push to get JAT lynched?"


Show nested quote +
On March 18 2015 23:14 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 18 2015 23:11 marvellosity wrote:
he's saying that the inconsistency that he thought made ritoky town was the fact that ritoky didn't bus jat back

I am not sure i understand properly.
Isn't he saying JAT is a better scumplayer than ritoky, therefore it makes sense ritoky being bussed in this instance. Then he wonders why ritoky didn't bus back?

Like the first sentence is the explanation why ritoky did not bus back, because it is one more vote on JAT who is the other wagon. If mafia wanted to bus ritoky to death in order to save JAT why would ritoky vote for JAT?


Show nested quote +
On March 18 2015 23:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Like i know Eden ended up in the right conclusion -> "ritoky is town".
But the thought process he had should imo end up in the opposite conclusion as:
- He gaves all the reasons why ritoky would NOT vote for JAT if he is mafia
- ritoky not voting for JAT makes him town?!?!?


I said this in my first response. I think ritoky would vote for JAT if he were mafia because I think it would be a more plausible bus if it were a two-sided bus instead of one-sided. It makes the distancing greater should one of them flip scum. You might not agree, but that's where I was coming from on that.
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 20:25 GMT
#5442
On March 19 2015 05:16 Eden1892 wrote:
Palmar tho. He votes JAT cuz he claims he sheeps people who care, which actually sounds hella legit. Then he's all like "lol JAT worst euro ml'd d1" and other outright trolling. I have no clue what to make of it. Palmar, why did you switch to JAT d1?

The train was on him, koshi seemed quite passionate about it and I had been scum reading jat all day anyway.
Computer says mafia
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 18 2015 20:26 GMT
#5443
On March 19 2015 05:18 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 05:16 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 18 2015 23:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 18 2015 23:07 marvellosity wrote:
Surely the last two sentences explain why he is invalidating the rest of his theory?

No?
"The catch here is that JAT is the better scumsided player compared to ritoky pretty easily, and I'd think that in most cases a given scumteam would rather sac ritoky to save JAT than the reverse."
"if the mafia team had decided to bus (which, if they're both mafia, JAT pushing ritoky hard = bus), why didn't ritoky push to get JAT lynched?"


On March 18 2015 23:14 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 18 2015 23:11 marvellosity wrote:
he's saying that the inconsistency that he thought made ritoky town was the fact that ritoky didn't bus jat back

I am not sure i understand properly.
Isn't he saying JAT is a better scumplayer than ritoky, therefore it makes sense ritoky being bussed in this instance. Then he wonders why ritoky didn't bus back?

Like the first sentence is the explanation why ritoky did not bus back, because it is one more vote on JAT who is the other wagon. If mafia wanted to bus ritoky to death in order to save JAT why would ritoky vote for JAT?


On March 18 2015 23:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Like i know Eden ended up in the right conclusion -> "ritoky is town".
But the thought process he had should imo end up in the opposite conclusion as:
- He gaves all the reasons why ritoky would NOT vote for JAT if he is mafia
- ritoky not voting for JAT makes him town?!?!?


I said this in my first response. I think ritoky would vote for JAT if he were mafia because I think it would be a more plausible bus if it were a two-sided bus instead of one-sided. It makes the distancing greater should one of them flip scum. You might not agree, but that's where I was coming from on that.

I understand that.
What i don't understand is that you directly contradict this in the post you made.
Not verbally but silently. Like everything behind the words says otherwise while you don't clearly say so.
table for two on a tv tray
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 18 2015 20:30 GMT
#5444
By the way:

Onegu's reputation as a hardcore busser is greatly exaggerated.

There are 2 mafia games for Onegu in the database since the start of 2014. They are Neat and Tidy Mini Mafia and Hammertime Mafia. (Links are to his filters.) He had two partners - Mages and batsnacks - in Neat&Tidy, one partner (Robik) in Hammertime.

The hardcore busing of batsnacks is well-documented here. What's not is that Onegu sorta-townread his other teammate that game and hardcore townread Robik in the other one. People are citing one example out of three as evidence that Onegu is a hardcore busser. It just isn't backed up by the recent data. The only reasonable conclusion to be made from Onegu's recent mafia games is that it is inconclusive as to whether or not Onegu buses frequently.
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 20:31 GMT
#5445
For very selfish reasons I really really Eden to be town.
Computer says mafia
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 18 2015 20:31 GMT
#5446
There is only one response i am talking about Eden.
table for two on a tv tray
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 20:31 GMT
#5447
I accidentally a word.
Computer says mafia
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 18 2015 20:31 GMT
#5448
On March 19 2015 05:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 05:18 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 05:16 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 18 2015 23:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 18 2015 23:07 marvellosity wrote:
Surely the last two sentences explain why he is invalidating the rest of his theory?

No?
"The catch here is that JAT is the better scumsided player compared to ritoky pretty easily, and I'd think that in most cases a given scumteam would rather sac ritoky to save JAT than the reverse."
"if the mafia team had decided to bus (which, if they're both mafia, JAT pushing ritoky hard = bus), why didn't ritoky push to get JAT lynched?"


On March 18 2015 23:14 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 18 2015 23:11 marvellosity wrote:
he's saying that the inconsistency that he thought made ritoky town was the fact that ritoky didn't bus jat back

I am not sure i understand properly.
Isn't he saying JAT is a better scumplayer than ritoky, therefore it makes sense ritoky being bussed in this instance. Then he wonders why ritoky didn't bus back?

Like the first sentence is the explanation why ritoky did not bus back, because it is one more vote on JAT who is the other wagon. If mafia wanted to bus ritoky to death in order to save JAT why would ritoky vote for JAT?


On March 18 2015 23:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Like i know Eden ended up in the right conclusion -> "ritoky is town".
But the thought process he had should imo end up in the opposite conclusion as:
- He gaves all the reasons why ritoky would NOT vote for JAT if he is mafia
- ritoky not voting for JAT makes him town?!?!?


I said this in my first response. I think ritoky would vote for JAT if he were mafia because I think it would be a more plausible bus if it were a two-sided bus instead of one-sided. It makes the distancing greater should one of them flip scum. You might not agree, but that's where I was coming from on that.

I understand that.
What i don't understand is that you directly contradict this in the post you made.
Not verbally but silently. Like everything behind the words says otherwise while you don't clearly say so.

Er, tell me if I have this right, because I'm not sure I follow. Are you saying that the way I structured that read seems to indicate that I think (or should think) ritoky is mafia?
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 20:32 GMT
#5449
Eden I have now responded to two of your inquiries. Has this changed your mind at all about me?
Computer says mafia
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 18 2015 20:33 GMT
#5450
On March 19 2015 05:30 Eden1892 wrote:
By the way:

Onegu's reputation as a hardcore busser is greatly exaggerated.

There are 2 mafia games for Onegu in the database since the start of 2014. They are Neat and Tidy Mini Mafia and Hammertime Mafia. (Links are to his filters.) He had two partners - Mages and batsnacks - in Neat&Tidy, one partner (Robik) in Hammertime.

The hardcore busing of batsnacks is well-documented here. What's not is that Onegu sorta-townread his other teammate that game and hardcore townread Robik in the other one. People are citing one example out of three as evidence that Onegu is a hardcore busser. It just isn't backed up by the recent data. The only reasonable conclusion to be made from Onegu's recent mafia games is that it is inconclusive as to whether or not Onegu buses frequently.

I am not sure who are these people who are using the things you claim here against anyone or however they have anything to do with anything?
table for two on a tv tray
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 18 2015 20:33 GMT
#5451
On March 19 2015 05:25 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 05:16 Eden1892 wrote:
Palmar tho. He votes JAT cuz he claims he sheeps people who care, which actually sounds hella legit. Then he's all like "lol JAT worst euro ml'd d1" and other outright trolling. I have no clue what to make of it. Palmar, why did you switch to JAT d1?

The train was on him, koshi seemed quite passionate about it and I had been scum reading jat all day anyway.

ok, that checks out actually. I should have looked further at your filter than just near EOD
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 18 2015 20:33 GMT
#5452
On March 19 2015 05:31 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 05:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 19 2015 05:18 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 05:16 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 18 2015 23:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 18 2015 23:07 marvellosity wrote:
Surely the last two sentences explain why he is invalidating the rest of his theory?

No?
"The catch here is that JAT is the better scumsided player compared to ritoky pretty easily, and I'd think that in most cases a given scumteam would rather sac ritoky to save JAT than the reverse."
"if the mafia team had decided to bus (which, if they're both mafia, JAT pushing ritoky hard = bus), why didn't ritoky push to get JAT lynched?"


On March 18 2015 23:14 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 18 2015 23:11 marvellosity wrote:
he's saying that the inconsistency that he thought made ritoky town was the fact that ritoky didn't bus jat back

I am not sure i understand properly.
Isn't he saying JAT is a better scumplayer than ritoky, therefore it makes sense ritoky being bussed in this instance. Then he wonders why ritoky didn't bus back?

Like the first sentence is the explanation why ritoky did not bus back, because it is one more vote on JAT who is the other wagon. If mafia wanted to bus ritoky to death in order to save JAT why would ritoky vote for JAT?


On March 18 2015 23:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Like i know Eden ended up in the right conclusion -> "ritoky is town".
But the thought process he had should imo end up in the opposite conclusion as:
- He gaves all the reasons why ritoky would NOT vote for JAT if he is mafia
- ritoky not voting for JAT makes him town?!?!?


I said this in my first response. I think ritoky would vote for JAT if he were mafia because I think it would be a more plausible bus if it were a two-sided bus instead of one-sided. It makes the distancing greater should one of them flip scum. You might not agree, but that's where I was coming from on that.

I understand that.
What i don't understand is that you directly contradict this in the post you made.
Not verbally but silently. Like everything behind the words says otherwise while you don't clearly say so.

Er, tell me if I have this right, because I'm not sure I follow. Are you saying that the way I structured that read seems to indicate that I think (or should think) ritoky is mafia?

yes.
table for two on a tv tray
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 20:34 GMT
#5453
On March 19 2015 05:33 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 05:25 Palmar wrote:
On March 19 2015 05:16 Eden1892 wrote:
Palmar tho. He votes JAT cuz he claims he sheeps people who care, which actually sounds hella legit. Then he's all like "lol JAT worst euro ml'd d1" and other outright trolling. I have no clue what to make of it. Palmar, why did you switch to JAT d1?

The train was on him, koshi seemed quite passionate about it and I had been scum reading jat all day anyway.

ok, that checks out actually. I should have looked further at your filter than just near EOD

Like I'm obviously overplaying it a bit because I like patting myself on the back, but there is a reason the sex list explicitly had JAT as mafia.
Computer says mafia
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 18 2015 20:35 GMT
#5454
On March 19 2015 05:32 Palmar wrote:
Eden I have now responded to two of your inquiries. Has this changed your mind at all about me?

somewhat

I'm still trying to figure this out. I would really like to see prplhz's answer to my question about his d1 voting record before I answer this more
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 18 2015 20:36 GMT
#5455
On March 19 2015 05:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 05:31 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 05:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 19 2015 05:18 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 05:16 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 18 2015 23:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 18 2015 23:07 marvellosity wrote:
Surely the last two sentences explain why he is invalidating the rest of his theory?

No?
"The catch here is that JAT is the better scumsided player compared to ritoky pretty easily, and I'd think that in most cases a given scumteam would rather sac ritoky to save JAT than the reverse."
"if the mafia team had decided to bus (which, if they're both mafia, JAT pushing ritoky hard = bus), why didn't ritoky push to get JAT lynched?"


On March 18 2015 23:14 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 18 2015 23:11 marvellosity wrote:
he's saying that the inconsistency that he thought made ritoky town was the fact that ritoky didn't bus jat back

I am not sure i understand properly.
Isn't he saying JAT is a better scumplayer than ritoky, therefore it makes sense ritoky being bussed in this instance. Then he wonders why ritoky didn't bus back?

Like the first sentence is the explanation why ritoky did not bus back, because it is one more vote on JAT who is the other wagon. If mafia wanted to bus ritoky to death in order to save JAT why would ritoky vote for JAT?


On March 18 2015 23:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Like i know Eden ended up in the right conclusion -> "ritoky is town".
But the thought process he had should imo end up in the opposite conclusion as:
- He gaves all the reasons why ritoky would NOT vote for JAT if he is mafia
- ritoky not voting for JAT makes him town?!?!?


I said this in my first response. I think ritoky would vote for JAT if he were mafia because I think it would be a more plausible bus if it were a two-sided bus instead of one-sided. It makes the distancing greater should one of them flip scum. You might not agree, but that's where I was coming from on that.

I understand that.
What i don't understand is that you directly contradict this in the post you made.
Not verbally but silently. Like everything behind the words says otherwise while you don't clearly say so.

Er, tell me if I have this right, because I'm not sure I follow. Are you saying that the way I structured that read seems to indicate that I think (or should think) ritoky is mafia?

yes.

OK, not really sure what to tell you then. Shrug. I get what you're saying, it's just not what I was trying to convey.
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 18 2015 20:36 GMT
#5456
*spanks marv*
get here you bitch
table for two on a tv tray
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 18 2015 20:37 GMT
#5457
On March 19 2015 05:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 05:30 Eden1892 wrote:
By the way:

Onegu's reputation as a hardcore busser is greatly exaggerated.

There are 2 mafia games for Onegu in the database since the start of 2014. They are Neat and Tidy Mini Mafia and Hammertime Mafia. (Links are to his filters.) He had two partners - Mages and batsnacks - in Neat&Tidy, one partner (Robik) in Hammertime.

The hardcore busing of batsnacks is well-documented here. What's not is that Onegu sorta-townread his other teammate that game and hardcore townread Robik in the other one. People are citing one example out of three as evidence that Onegu is a hardcore busser. It just isn't backed up by the recent data. The only reasonable conclusion to be made from Onegu's recent mafia games is that it is inconclusive as to whether or not Onegu buses frequently.

I am not sure who are these people who are using the things you claim here against anyone or however they have anything to do with anything?

That's odd since you explicitly commented on Onegu busing bats earlier. You don't remember doing this? It was earlier today...

I argued prplhz is strong town because Onegu spent the whole time he cared to play trying to kill him. marv said that was bad because Onegu is a hardcore busser. I went to research Onegu's games to see if this held up. It doesn't (imo). I swear I mentioned I would do this not an hour ago lol
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 18 2015 20:38 GMT
#5458
On March 19 2015 05:31 Palmar wrote:
For very selfish reasons I really really Eden to be town.

explain this at eon please
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 20:41 GMT
#5459
Like I feel like I'm going to get somewhat vindicated unless Eden (or rayn, I guess, but I'm sorta ignoring that option) is mafia.

If it's Eden I've been pushing townies left and right and now I'm talking myself into townreading scum again.
If it's rayn Koshi and Eden are somewhat vindicated (and marv from day 1 I suppose).

If it's FF we lose and everyone is shit.
If it's Koshi we lose and everyone is shit.

If it's marv I'm super vindicated and town hero
if it's prplhz at least my primary reason for starting to suspect marv was legit as fuck.
Computer says mafia
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 18 2015 20:42 GMT
#5460
On March 13 2015 07:08 prplhz wrote:
gf v medic vig seems pretty weak

Errrr how did this guy know there was a godfather in the game...???????

This was start of d2
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Prev 1 271 272 273 274 275 343 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 30m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 248
SteadfastSC 116
Nina 96
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2294
910 61
Bale 14
Super Smash Bros
PPMD51
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu1040
Other Games
summit1g5977
Grubby2335
shahzam584
C9.Mang0190
Liquid`Ken3
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 63
• Hupsaiya 34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• Hinosc 0
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21265
Other Games
• imaqtpie867
• Shiphtur241
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
1h 30m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 30m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
13h 30m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 18h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.