• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:08
CEST 03:08
KST 10:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8252 users

Newbie Student Mafia VI - Page 69

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 67 68 69 70 71 115 Next
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 26 2015 23:24 GMT
#1361
On February 27 2015 08:24 Damdred wrote:
Yes why did it matter that wave and Yamato were town reading each other when you voted? especially when you called waves filter after his push on me crappy?

They've got a lot of history, so if I believe Yamato is town and he's calling Wave town with nigh on certainty I do give that a decent amount of weight.
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
February 26 2015 23:25 GMT
#1362
On February 27 2015 08:22 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Alright I'm here for a bit before scum shoots me. Any questions?

LOL get out
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 26 2015 23:26 GMT
#1363
On February 27 2015 08:25 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2015 08:22 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Alright I'm here for a bit before scum shoots me. Any questions?

LOL get out

I guess you could get shot if they're medic dodging.
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
February 26 2015 23:26 GMT
#1364
On February 27 2015 08:24 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2015 08:24 Damdred wrote:
Yes why did it matter that wave and Yamato were town reading each other when you voted? especially when you called waves filter after his push on me crappy?

They've got a lot of history, so if I believe Yamato is town and he's calling Wave town with nigh on certainty I do give that a decent amount of weight.

wow much committal very firmness many hard work wow
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
February 26 2015 23:26 GMT
#1365
On February 27 2015 08:26 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2015 08:25 Eden1892 wrote:
On February 27 2015 08:22 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Alright I'm here for a bit before scum shoots me. Any questions?

LOL get out

I guess you could get shot if they're medic dodging.

gottem
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 26 2015 23:27 GMT
#1366
On February 27 2015 08:26 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2015 08:24 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On February 27 2015 08:24 Damdred wrote:
Yes why did it matter that wave and Yamato were town reading each other when you voted? especially when you called waves filter after his push on me crappy?

They've got a lot of history, so if I believe Yamato is town and he's calling Wave town with nigh on certainty I do give that a decent amount of weight.

wow much committal very firmness many hard work wow

[2]
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
February 26 2015 23:28 GMT
#1367
what does that mean

that's twice now that you've done it
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 26 2015 23:28 GMT
#1368
On February 27 2015 08:24 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2015 08:24 Damdred wrote:
Yes why did it matter that wave and Yamato were town reading each other when you voted? especially when you called waves filter after his push on me crappy?

They've got a lot of history, so if I believe Yamato is town and he's calling Wave town with nigh on certainty I do give that a decent amount of weight.


I know they have a ton of history but what does that matter if one of them is scum or not? When we were scum together we did somewhat the same thing?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 26 2015 23:29 GMT
#1369
On February 27 2015 08:28 Eden1892 wrote:
what does that mean

that's twice now that you've done it

It means second.
On February 27 2015 08:28 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2015 08:24 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On February 27 2015 08:24 Damdred wrote:
Yes why did it matter that wave and Yamato were town reading each other when you voted? especially when you called waves filter after his push on me crappy?

They've got a lot of history, so if I believe Yamato is town and he's calling Wave town with nigh on certainty I do give that a decent amount of weight.


I know they have a ton of history but what does that matter if one of them is scum or not? When we were scum together we did somewhat the same thing?

It's not very difficult.
1. Yamato has a good read on Wave.
2. I believe Yamato is town.
3. Yamato very strongly believes Wave is town.
4. I therefore feel it's more likely that Wave is town.
Rocket science, it is not.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 26 2015 23:34 GMT
#1370
Was that the only reason that you thought wave was town because yamato said so basically?
Tronak
Profile Joined February 2015
Spain217 Posts
February 26 2015 23:36 GMT
#1371
On February 27 2015 05:14 Tronak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2015 03:14 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On February 27 2015 03:13 Tronak wrote:
On February 27 2015 03:09 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
If you could be more specific, I'm feeling very lazy today.


You were actually VERY lazy (in terms of helping catching mafia) during the most critic hours of this game so far.

I consistently pushed those that I thought were mafia until the end of the day. I don't believe I've been lazy at that time.


Completly untrue:
-Long 8hours passed since the moment you stopped writing in thread (assuming you pushed until last minute)
-You didnt push Yamato or Tormented at all from the moment you came back up to EOD.
-And you didnt push Snarfs at all, you defended from his post, read him scum for his weak accusation on you and you voted him.

So you dint push anyone at all during your last 10-11hours of D1 game.


LeaVe & LeT DiE
Tronak
Profile Joined February 2015
Spain217 Posts
February 26 2015 23:37 GMT
#1372
Thats my question to you Artanis.
LeaVe & LeT DiE
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 26 2015 23:38 GMT
#1373
On February 27 2015 08:34 Damdred wrote:
Was that the only reason that you thought wave was town because yamato said so basically?

No, I simply thought Snarfs was more likely to be mafia. I felt like Wave's filter could be more easily explained by being bad, whereas I felt Snarfs lack of knowledge of my filter (I still don't understand his initial scumread) whilst having me as a suspect all game long made much less sense.

On February 27 2015 08:36 Tronak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2015 05:14 Tronak wrote:
On February 27 2015 03:14 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On February 27 2015 03:13 Tronak wrote:
On February 27 2015 03:09 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
If you could be more specific, I'm feeling very lazy today.


You were actually VERY lazy (in terms of helping catching mafia) during the most critic hours of this game so far.

I consistently pushed those that I thought were mafia until the end of the day. I don't believe I've been lazy at that time.


Completly untrue:
-Long 8hours passed since the moment you stopped writing in thread (assuming you pushed until last minute)
-You didnt push Yamato or Tormented at all from the moment you came back up to EOD.
-And you didnt push Snarfs at all, you defended from his post, read him scum for his weak accusation on you and you voted him.

So you dint push anyone at all during your last 10-11hours of D1 game.



I have theatersport each wednesday, I can't help not being there until 1h before deadline. When I was present I consistently pushed Snarfs after realizing Tormented was not a potential candidate for the day and I felt Yamato was townier. I pushed exactly why I thought he was scum.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 26 2015 23:40 GMT
#1374
and where do you stand on snarf now?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 26 2015 23:41 GMT
#1375
On February 27 2015 08:40 Damdred wrote:
and where do you stand on snarf now?

I'm not sure. I wasn't a potential lynch target on D1 so it's odd to me in retrospect that he went after me of all people. Despite that I can't understand his gameplay this game at all, especially the lack of interaction he's had with me and his passive asking of other people's opinion on me without sharing his own until I pushed him to it, and even then no interaction to try and strengthen his read.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
February 26 2015 23:46 GMT
#1376
On February 27 2015 08:29 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2015 08:28 Eden1892 wrote:
what does that mean

that's twice now that you've done it

It means second.
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2015 08:28 Damdred wrote:
On February 27 2015 08:24 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On February 27 2015 08:24 Damdred wrote:
Yes why did it matter that wave and Yamato were town reading each other when you voted? especially when you called waves filter after his push on me crappy?

They've got a lot of history, so if I believe Yamato is town and he's calling Wave town with nigh on certainty I do give that a decent amount of weight.


I know they have a ton of history but what does that matter if one of them is scum or not? When we were scum together we did somewhat the same thing?

It's not very difficult.
1. Yamato has a good read on Wave.
2. I believe Yamato is town.
3. Yamato very strongly believes Wave is town.
4. I therefore feel it's more likely that Wave is town.
Rocket science, it is not.


But you didn't always believe yamato was town. You were willing to lynch him. All I can see is a one liner about yamato's EoD play seems townie now and by that, Wave is town. Seems very loose with no flips to go off of to just assume one is townie for trying to save the other town.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
Tronak
Profile Joined February 2015
Spain217 Posts
February 26 2015 23:46 GMT
#1377
So in your opinion, who should be our targets for next day?
LeaVe & LeT DiE
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 26 2015 23:49 GMT
#1378
whats changed your mind or at least made you doubt the snarf lynch?
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
February 26 2015 23:49 GMT
#1379
Especially with you calling Wave's filter horrible. I'm a newbie. Help me figure out how someone yelling 'he is town!!" Is enough. If that's all it takes, I start shooting PMs pregame begging people to tell "he's town" when I'm up for mislynch
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 26 2015 23:50 GMT
#1380
On February 27 2015 08:46 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2015 08:29 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On February 27 2015 08:28 Eden1892 wrote:
what does that mean

that's twice now that you've done it

It means second.
On February 27 2015 08:28 Damdred wrote:
On February 27 2015 08:24 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On February 27 2015 08:24 Damdred wrote:
Yes why did it matter that wave and Yamato were town reading each other when you voted? especially when you called waves filter after his push on me crappy?

They've got a lot of history, so if I believe Yamato is town and he's calling Wave town with nigh on certainty I do give that a decent amount of weight.


I know they have a ton of history but what does that matter if one of them is scum or not? When we were scum together we did somewhat the same thing?

It's not very difficult.
1. Yamato has a good read on Wave.
2. I believe Yamato is town.
3. Yamato very strongly believes Wave is town.
4. I therefore feel it's more likely that Wave is town.
Rocket science, it is not.


But you didn't always believe yamato was town. You were willing to lynch him. All I can see is a one liner about yamato's EoD play seems townie now and by that, Wave is town. Seems very loose with no flips to go off of to just assume one is townie for trying to save the other town.

Reads change sometimes. Note that Wave called Yamato town too and I had a townread on Wave early on too. The fact that they townread each other strengthened one another. I didn't go in depth on why I changed my read on Yamato as there was little time, plus like I said I felt Snarfs was scummier. I wasn't certain on Wave being town by any means.
Prev 1 67 68 69 70 71 115 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 52m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 137
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 465
Bale 46
League of Legends
Doublelift5239
Other Games
summit1g10210
JimRising 547
ViBE245
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick662
BasetradeTV190
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 114
• Light_VIP 5
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra941
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 52m
Patches Events
13h 52m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 52m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 52m
OSC
21h 52m
OSC
1d 10h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.