• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:15
CEST 10:15
KST 17:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7396 users

Newbie Student Mafia VI - Page 71

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 69 70 71 72 73 115 Next
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
February 27 2015 00:11 GMT
#1401
##VOTE: Artanis[Xp]
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
_Tormented_
Profile Joined February 2015
United States157 Posts
February 27 2015 00:12 GMT
#1402
I agree, he was Damdred's top suspect

##VOTE: Artanis[Xp]
The good news about computers is that they do what you tell them to do. The bad news is that they do what you tell them to do.
Tronak
Profile Joined February 2015
Spain217 Posts
February 27 2015 00:15 GMT
#1403
On February 27 2015 09:11 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2015 09:08 Tronak wrote:
GG Damdred I'll take your last 2 posts into account. Promised.


On February 27 2015 09:02 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Can't believe Mafia didn't shoot me, they're going to regret it.


You came and asked for questions before night ends.

Since today you have been "very lazy" I was actually expecting some new analysis coming from you before night ended. I hope you day play changes, a lot! and besides tunneling Tormented and Snarfs you provide much more in depth analysis on what have happened in the almost last 33hours.

If I'm right on both Tormented and Snarfs then all I need to do is to get town to actually listen to me. Have you considered that possibility?


No, I would rather see you incoming in other townies discussions, giving in depth analysis, and providing much more information.

At any case, my time to sleep.
LeaVe & LeT DiE
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
February 27 2015 00:24 GMT
#1404
Down to 50% btw

I'd lynch Node too.

Artanis still isn't doing anything interesting or worthwhile. Damdred pointed out something pretty good I think - Artanis was suspecting yamato and said Wave's filter was bad, so why would he suddenly read them both town and go on Snarfs? Coupled with the fact that his push on Snarfs was terrible, I'm not seeing how this guy can be town. He's a better town player than this. Unproductive, questionable vote movements near EOD, misrepresentation of Snarfs = probable mafia.

Node is in a similar place. More obviously unproductive than Artanis; I think I saw one instance where Node did something of his own accord, when he called out Snarfs very early and parked his vote. No questionable vote movement... because there was no vote movement at all, which is itself questionable. More obvious and frequent misrepresentations despite having one pg of filter. This guy is mafia.

Idk about a third but I also don't really care about a third right now, these two are good enough starting points.
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
February 27 2015 00:44 GMT
#1405
Ugh yuck I'm never a fan of these things. Thist post isn't to say I don't believe Artanis could be scum, as I can see it and I've had suspicions myself, but guys. Unless its super early pressure, the last thing we should be doing right now is setting an auto lynch at the beginning of Day Phase. If you sure he's scum, let him prove it or prove who he isn't over the next 48 hours.

Tormented's instavote right after Eden looks like a way to cruise D2 on auto pilot btw
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
_Tormented_
Profile Joined February 2015
United States157 Posts
February 27 2015 00:48 GMT
#1406
On February 27 2015 09:44 The Shining wrote:
Ugh yuck I'm never a fan of these things. Thist post isn't to say I don't believe Artanis could be scum, as I can see it and I've had suspicions myself, but guys. Unless its super early pressure, the last thing we should be doing right now is setting an auto lynch at the beginning of Day Phase. If you sure he's scum, let him prove it or prove who he isn't over the next 48 hours.

Tormented's instavote right after Eden looks like a way to cruise D2 on auto pilot btw


I am willing to be swayed if he provides a good case on someone else. I don't expect we will get into any kind of auto lynch unless he continues to look scummy.

Who else should we look at Shining since Node is still afking?
The good news about computers is that they do what you tell them to do. The bad news is that they do what you tell them to do.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
February 27 2015 00:50 GMT
#1407
In other words, if he is your scumread, then by all means push him, but don't let pushing your scumread stop you from hunting other scum.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
February 27 2015 00:54 GMT
#1408
On February 27 2015 09:48 _Tormented_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2015 09:44 The Shining wrote:
Ugh yuck I'm never a fan of these things. Thist post isn't to say I don't believe Artanis could be scum, as I can see it and I've had suspicions myself, but guys. Unless its super early pressure, the last thing we should be doing right now is setting an auto lynch at the beginning of Day Phase. If you sure he's scum, let him prove it or prove who he isn't over the next 48 hours.

Tormented's instavote right after Eden looks like a way to cruise D2 on auto pilot btw


I am willing to be swayed if he provides a good case on someone else. I don't expect we will get into any kind of auto lynch unless he continues to look scummy.

Who else should we look at Shining since Node is still afking?


I want to see yamato. I find it odd that he was willing to stick his neck out that hard for a town read D1. Obviously, I would defend one of my strong townreads if I deemed it necessary but not to the point where it is solely based on months old meta and being "friends". It just seems like a really convenient way to distance yourself from the mislynch. And he's been pretty absent from the night phase.

I also really wanna know what SL was hinting at. His play is lacking but if the reason for it is a blue role and he found something, I'd like to know what he found.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
_Tormented_
Profile Joined February 2015
United States157 Posts
February 27 2015 00:54 GMT
#1409
On February 27 2015 09:50 The Shining wrote:
In other words, if he is your scumread, then by all means push him, but don't let pushing your scumread stop you from hunting other scum.


Like Artanis himself did D1? No, I will continue to push others. Would still like to hear from Node when he gets back. I believe Snarf is town and therefore would like to hear Node's justification for his D1 posts.
The good news about computers is that they do what you tell them to do. The bad news is that they do what you tell them to do.
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
February 27 2015 01:03 GMT
#1410
On February 27 2015 09:07 sicklucker wrote:
I have some night actions to report later

how much later
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
February 27 2015 01:24 GMT
#1411
On February 27 2015 09:54 _Tormented_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2015 09:50 The Shining wrote:
In other words, if he is your scumread, then by all means push him, but don't let pushing your scumread stop you from hunting other scum.


Like Artanis himself did D1? No, I will continue to push others. Would still like to hear from Node when he gets back. I believe Snarf is town and therefore would like to hear Node's justification for his D1 posts.


Pretty much exactly what I was getting at. Hmph. +1 town point for you.

And ya I had Snarfs as town, too, so I want to see the same.

Speaking of which...you avoided a "mislynch" Snarfs, assuming my read is right. What do you plan to do with this extra day you've been blessed with?
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
February 27 2015 01:28 GMT
#1412
On February 27 2015 10:03 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2015 09:07 sicklucker wrote:
I have some night actions to report later

how much later


A thing crossed my mind concerning this. I'd say pressuring him and pushing him is useless(see:Kelsier interaction) at this particular point, unless you really want to just Lynch him.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
_Tormented_
Profile Joined February 2015
United States157 Posts
February 27 2015 01:30 GMT
#1413
On February 27 2015 10:28 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2015 10:03 Eden1892 wrote:
On February 27 2015 09:07 sicklucker wrote:
I have some night actions to report later

how much later


A thing crossed my mind concerning this. I'd say pressuring him and pushing him is useless(see:Kelsier interaction) at this particular point, unless you really want to just Lynch him.


What is the point of even saying what he did? Any idea what he would be trying to accomplish by just throwing that out there and afking?
The good news about computers is that they do what you tell them to do. The bad news is that they do what you tell them to do.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
February 27 2015 01:33 GMT
#1414
On February 27 2015 10:30 _Tormented_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2015 10:28 The Shining wrote:
On February 27 2015 10:03 Eden1892 wrote:
On February 27 2015 09:07 sicklucker wrote:
I have some night actions to report later

how much later


A thing crossed my mind concerning this. I'd say pressuring him and pushing him is useless(see:Kelsier interaction) at this particular point, unless you really want to just Lynch him.


What is the point of even saying what he did? Any idea what he would be trying to accomplish by just throwing that out there and afking?


Yes, actually, but if I'm right, saying it here where a scum might still see it would ruin its effectiveness. Although I'll be super pissed if I'm wrong.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
February 27 2015 01:43 GMT
#1415
On February 27 2015 10:24 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2015 09:54 _Tormented_ wrote:
On February 27 2015 09:50 The Shining wrote:
In other words, if he is your scumread, then by all means push him, but don't let pushing your scumread stop you from hunting other scum.


Like Artanis himself did D1? No, I will continue to push others. Would still like to hear from Node when he gets back. I believe Snarf is town and therefore would like to hear Node's justification for his D1 posts.


Pretty much exactly what I was getting at. Hmph. +1 town point for you.

And ya I had Snarfs as town, too, so I want to see the same.

Speaking of which...you avoided a "mislynch" Snarfs, assuming my read is right. What do you plan to do with this extra day you've been blessed with?

Probably grab some beers with some friends tonight.

I'm going over some of artanis's old games from the TL database and I'm just convincing myself more and more I was right.

Even when he has posting restrictions he has more reads: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/462018-twitterverse-mini-mafia?user=Artanis[Xp]

I'm also finding it hard to believe someone who in all these games:

TL Mafia 2 [gg] Town Veteran Survived
TL Mafia 3 Town Vanilla Survived
[GG] Team Liquid Mafia Resurrection Town Vanilla Endgamed
TL Mafia V: The Wrath of KHAAAAAANN Town Vanilla Endgamed Night 5
TL Mafia XXX Town Friendly Neighbor Survived
BC and RoL: Salem Mafia Town Detective Killed Night 3
Dont lose yo village! Town Veteran Killed Night 2
Surprisingly Normal Mini Mafia IX Town Vigilante Killed Night 3
Emergency Mini Mafia! Town Vanilla Survived
Fruity Mafia Town Gun Dealer Survived Day 2
British Empire Mini Mafia II Town Vanilla Survived Day 3
TL Mafia LXI Town Vanilla Killed Night 7
TL Mafia LXIII: Time to Die Town 2-shot Vigilante Killed Night 2
Really Small Mafia Town Vanilla Killed Night 1
Vengeful Mini Mafia! Mafia Vanilla Killed Night 1
Default Suspicions Mafia Town Vanilla Killed Night 1
Normal Mini Mafia LVI Town Busy Paramedic Killed Night 3
Twitterverse Mini Mafia Town Trendsetter Killed Night 2


was never mislynched would say something like this:
Artanis[Xp] wrote:
If I'm right on both Tormented and Snarfs then all I need to do is to get town to actually listen to me. Have you considered that possibility?


Like, I keep coming up with a far more helpful town artanis than this which makes me feel so good I called him on it day 1.

Anyways, you said you want more than on artanis and I obviously agree that's a good idea. So I'm going to spend some time figuring you out. Spend some time figuring Node out. See if there's anything I missed rereading with Damdred's flip. Maybe update my little voting spreadsheet.

You know, general towny stuff.

##Vote: Artanis[xp]
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
February 27 2015 01:46 GMT
#1416
Mind you, that figuring Node out kind of depends if he comes back... ever.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 27 2015 01:54 GMT
#1417
I got roleblocked
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
February 27 2015 01:55 GMT
#1418
On February 27 2015 10:54 sicklucker wrote:
I got roleblocked

5000!
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
February 27 2015 02:02 GMT
#1419
Lol

Ok SL thanks for sharing
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 27 2015 02:05 GMT
#1420
Trololo
Prev 1 69 70 71 72 73 115 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4541
Leta 2288
BeSt 502
Soulkey 395
Soma 183
Rush 65
ZergMaN 30
Shine 30
Dota 2
XcaliburYe118
League of Legends
JimRising 560
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King77
Other Games
summit1g7946
WinterStarcraft724
Sick252
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV203
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 4
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2306
League of Legends
• Jankos1011
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1h 45m
Patches Events
6h 45m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 45m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 45m
OSC
14h 45m
OSC
1d 3h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.