• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:12
CEST 12:12
KST 19:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9332 users

VII Titanic Mini Mafia: I Have a Cunning Plan... - Page 120

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 118 119 120 121 122 219 Next
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 17 2015 23:41 GMT
#2381
##unvote
##vote: VA


I agree that rayn looks scummy. Did not appreciate all the mafia/sk claims he was doing last night either -_-
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 17 2015 23:41 GMT
#2382
On February 18 2015 08:39 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2015 08:38 rsoultin wrote:
On February 18 2015 08:35 Blazinghand wrote:
PbP Analysis of VA filter

D1 start
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23757535 meaningless
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23757571 unexplained townread on HTS
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23757607 Talks about when he's available
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23757777 claims VT again
10 hour gap
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23760183 soft townread on KSC
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23760206 self-meta "I start off slow as town"
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23760325 soft defense of hts
10 hour gap
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23762334 soft attack on BH
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23762365 backtrack of soft attack
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23765551 scumreads on BH, KSC, Breshke, no explanation
18 hour gap
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23765795 votes BH before claim
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23765926 votes Breshke after claim
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23765967 waffling
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23765972 soft attack on rayn or palmar, no evidence
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23766344 votes BH after TP claim
more vague reads
meta scumread BH http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23767577
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23770978 restartes BH scumread
some trolling
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23773664 votes me D1 start
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23773753 discounts flavor
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23773754 calls LS blatant mafia, still voting me
more trolling

None of his posts anywhere are more than like, 3 or 4 lines. The vast majority are 1 line or 1 sentence.

He has done nothing and posted no real cases and is trolling

this guy is scum, let's lynch him?


Talk to me about anyone but VA (or you) and I will happily vote him with you. How's that for incentive?


I think we should probably lynch rayn tomorrow if he hasn't caught scum. He's probably scum for being ineffective.

When Rayn is Mafia does he not do shit at all?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 17 2015 23:42 GMT
#2383
Also rsoultin sheep me on HTS's case on FF please baby girl?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 17 2015 23:42 GMT
#2384
On February 18 2015 08:39 rsoultin wrote:
Lol, I've already responded to you about VA before. He does shit as town, given the town games in the database. I don't think he's town, but I have yet to see evidence that he's scum.


Oh come ON. He's not trying to catch scum! He doesn't have a real case and he's voting me but he clearly doesn't care about lynching me because he's not hanging out and pushing me. Look, if VA REALLY thought he had a solid meta read on me, why isn't he like, making quotes and writing a case and shit? If this is REaLLY my town meta, why doesn't he just bust out a quick comparison adn be like "look guys, look at these posts, they're teh same. And here he is when he's town, its' totally different". When people ignore him or disagree with him, why isn't there followup? Why is he posting pictures of luigi instead of sayign "look, guys, here's the evidence, here's the reasoning behind my mindset?"

The dude claims to have a super solid scumread on me, and town thinks I'm almost mod-confirmed. if I had a scumread, a super solid scumread on someone who town thought was modconfirmed, I'd be LITERALLY figuratively shitting myself getting all up in peopel's business to prove them WRONG.

There's no follow up because he doesn't care. He just wants to park his vote somewhere useless and look like "useless town VA" who would never be shot and live until lylo and FUCK us. Well I'm not gonna get FUCKEd.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 17 2015 23:44 GMT
#2385
On February 18 2015 08:42 LightningStrike wrote:
Also rsoultin sheep me on HTS's case on FF please baby girl?

If I flip town, promise me you will change your signature to "League of Legends is for noobs, also FecalFeast is the best mafia player ever" for a week.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 17 2015 23:44 GMT
#2386
On February 18 2015 08:42 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2015 08:39 rsoultin wrote:
Lol, I've already responded to you about VA before. He does shit as town, given the town games in the database. I don't think he's town, but I have yet to see evidence that he's scum.


Oh come ON. He's not trying to catch scum! He doesn't have a real case and he's voting me but he clearly doesn't care about lynching me because he's not hanging out and pushing me. Look, if VA REALLY thought he had a solid meta read on me, why isn't he like, making quotes and writing a case and shit? If this is REaLLY my town meta, why doesn't he just bust out a quick comparison adn be like "look guys, look at these posts, they're teh same. And here he is when he's town, its' totally different". When people ignore him or disagree with him, why isn't there followup? Why is he posting pictures of luigi instead of sayign "look, guys, here's the evidence, here's the reasoning behind my mindset?"

The dude claims to have a super solid scumread on me, and town thinks I'm almost mod-confirmed. if I had a scumread, a super solid scumread on someone who town thought was modconfirmed, I'd be LITERALLY figuratively shitting myself getting all up in peopel's business to prove them WRONG.

There's no follow up because he doesn't care. He just wants to park his vote somewhere useless and look like "useless town VA" who would never be shot and live until lylo and FUCK us. Well I'm not gonna get FUCKEd.

No worries we can lynch VA next Day Phase or SK kills him for us would be even better.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 17 2015 23:44 GMT
#2387
On February 18 2015 08:35 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2015 08:28 IAmRobik wrote:
On February 18 2015 08:25 Palmar wrote:
On February 18 2015 08:15 IAmRobik wrote:
I'm moderately surprised i'm not scumread by plammmar

I have a soft spot for people who call me top town.

I have a special spot on my lynch list for people who call me town

Well we could always decide you're mafia and lynch you, would that be better?

I like people to think that I could be mafia when I'm not super obv town. Otherwise I just feel like everyone's trying to pocket me. I like healthy suspicion. I don't like when people vote on me though. That's a big no-no
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 17 2015 23:44 GMT
#2388
On February 18 2015 08:44 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2015 08:42 LightningStrike wrote:
Also rsoultin sheep me on HTS's case on FF please baby girl?

If I flip town, promise me you will change your signature to "League of Legends is for noobs, also FecalFeast is the best mafia player ever" for a week.

You think getting mislynched as town makes you a good mafia player?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 17 2015 23:45 GMT
#2389
until someone takes me up on my offers, I will vote VA with you BH.

##unvote
##vote vayneAuthority
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 17 2015 23:45 GMT
#2390
On February 18 2015 08:44 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2015 08:42 Blazinghand wrote:
On February 18 2015 08:39 rsoultin wrote:
Lol, I've already responded to you about VA before. He does shit as town, given the town games in the database. I don't think he's town, but I have yet to see evidence that he's scum.


Oh come ON. He's not trying to catch scum! He doesn't have a real case and he's voting me but he clearly doesn't care about lynching me because he's not hanging out and pushing me. Look, if VA REALLY thought he had a solid meta read on me, why isn't he like, making quotes and writing a case and shit? If this is REaLLY my town meta, why doesn't he just bust out a quick comparison adn be like "look guys, look at these posts, they're teh same. And here he is when he's town, its' totally different". When people ignore him or disagree with him, why isn't there followup? Why is he posting pictures of luigi instead of sayign "look, guys, here's the evidence, here's the reasoning behind my mindset?"

The dude claims to have a super solid scumread on me, and town thinks I'm almost mod-confirmed. if I had a scumread, a super solid scumread on someone who town thought was modconfirmed, I'd be LITERALLY figuratively shitting myself getting all up in peopel's business to prove them WRONG.

There's no follow up because he doesn't care. He just wants to park his vote somewhere useless and look like "useless town VA" who would never be shot and live until lylo and FUCK us. Well I'm not gonna get FUCKEd.

No worries we can lynch VA next Day Phase or SK kills him for us would be even better.

On you're right, clearly the proof that VA is scum means we should not lynch him, I was confused about how mafia works, I thought for some reason we were supposed to lynch scum, oops my mistake
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 17 2015 23:45 GMT
#2391
On February 18 2015 08:44 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2015 08:42 LightningStrike wrote:
Also rsoultin sheep me on HTS's case on FF please baby girl?

If I flip town, promise me you will change your signature to "League of Legends is for noobs, also FecalFeast is the best mafia player ever" for a week.

I don't think you will flip town maybe SK but still. I will take it but League of Legends isn't just for noobs
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 17 2015 23:45 GMT
#2392
On February 18 2015 08:42 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2015 08:39 rsoultin wrote:
Lol, I've already responded to you about VA before. He does shit as town, given the town games in the database. I don't think he's town, but I have yet to see evidence that he's scum.


Oh come ON. He's not trying to catch scum! He doesn't have a real case and he's voting me but he clearly doesn't care about lynching me because he's not hanging out and pushing me. Look, if VA REALLY thought he had a solid meta read on me, why isn't he like, making quotes and writing a case and shit? If this is REaLLY my town meta, why doesn't he just bust out a quick comparison adn be like "look guys, look at these posts, they're teh same. And here he is when he's town, its' totally different". When people ignore him or disagree with him, why isn't there followup? Why is he posting pictures of luigi instead of sayign "look, guys, here's the evidence, here's the reasoning behind my mindset?"

The dude claims to have a super solid scumread on me, and town thinks I'm almost mod-confirmed. if I had a scumread, a super solid scumread on someone who town thought was modconfirmed, I'd be LITERALLY figuratively shitting myself getting all up in peopel's business to prove them WRONG.

There's no follow up because he doesn't care. He just wants to park his vote somewhere useless and look like "useless town VA" who would never be shot and live until lylo and FUCK us. Well I'm not gonna get FUCKEd.


You've more than demonstrated that's how you would play, yes. I said I'd vote with you if you talked to me about anyone but VA, and I am, but I think I need to look through his games again and see if he ever gets fired up as town.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 17 2015 23:45 GMT
#2393
On February 18 2015 08:44 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2015 08:44 Fecalfeast wrote:
On February 18 2015 08:42 LightningStrike wrote:
Also rsoultin sheep me on HTS's case on FF please baby girl?

If I flip town, promise me you will change your signature to "League of Legends is for noobs, also FecalFeast is the best mafia player ever" for a week.

You think getting mislynched as town makes you a good mafia player?

Nope, I don't even think I'm a good mafia player to begin with
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 17 2015 23:45 GMT
#2394
OK I'm getting salty I'm gonna go pretend to eat dinner then come back when my salinity is more appropriate
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 17 2015 23:45 GMT
#2395
On February 18 2015 08:41 rsoultin wrote:
##unvote
##vote: VA


I agree that rayn looks scummy. Did not appreciate all the mafia/sk claims he was doing last night either -_-

was I wrong? Are you mafia? I'm sorry Eden!
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 17 2015 23:46 GMT
#2396
On February 18 2015 08:45 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2015 08:44 Fecalfeast wrote:
On February 18 2015 08:42 LightningStrike wrote:
Also rsoultin sheep me on HTS's case on FF please baby girl?

If I flip town, promise me you will change your signature to "League of Legends is for noobs, also FecalFeast is the best mafia player ever" for a week.

I don't think you will flip town maybe SK but still. I will take it but League of Legends isn't just for noobs

##unvote
##vote fecalfeast
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 17 2015 23:46 GMT
#2397
On February 18 2015 08:45 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2015 08:44 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 18 2015 08:42 Blazinghand wrote:
On February 18 2015 08:39 rsoultin wrote:
Lol, I've already responded to you about VA before. He does shit as town, given the town games in the database. I don't think he's town, but I have yet to see evidence that he's scum.


Oh come ON. He's not trying to catch scum! He doesn't have a real case and he's voting me but he clearly doesn't care about lynching me because he's not hanging out and pushing me. Look, if VA REALLY thought he had a solid meta read on me, why isn't he like, making quotes and writing a case and shit? If this is REaLLY my town meta, why doesn't he just bust out a quick comparison adn be like "look guys, look at these posts, they're teh same. And here he is when he's town, its' totally different". When people ignore him or disagree with him, why isn't there followup? Why is he posting pictures of luigi instead of sayign "look, guys, here's the evidence, here's the reasoning behind my mindset?"

The dude claims to have a super solid scumread on me, and town thinks I'm almost mod-confirmed. if I had a scumread, a super solid scumread on someone who town thought was modconfirmed, I'd be LITERALLY figuratively shitting myself getting all up in peopel's business to prove them WRONG.

There's no follow up because he doesn't care. He just wants to park his vote somewhere useless and look like "useless town VA" who would never be shot and live until lylo and FUCK us. Well I'm not gonna get FUCKEd.

No worries we can lynch VA next Day Phase or SK kills him for us would be even better.

On you're right, clearly the proof that VA is scum means we should not lynch him, I was confused about how mafia works, I thought for some reason we were supposed to lynch scum, oops my mistake

We got two mafias on the table it's fine. We lynch VA next Day Phase but if the SK kills him it would be even better for us.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 17 2015 23:46 GMT
#2398
On February 18 2015 08:44 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2015 08:42 LightningStrike wrote:
Also rsoultin sheep me on HTS's case on FF please baby girl?

If I flip town, promise me you will change your signature to "League of Legends is for noobs, also FecalFeast is the best mafia player ever" for a week.

Posting such fallacies in a signature can result in being perma-banned from TL
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 17 2015 23:47 GMT
#2399
On February 18 2015 08:42 LightningStrike wrote:
Also rsoultin sheep me on HTS's case on FF please baby girl?


I was earlier, but honestly, I like his response on my JKs question, which was the main part that was bugging me lol. HtS' point on him isn't bad? But it's FF xP I always want to lynch him, even when he has a green check, and there were a couple things he said early game that I thought were townie.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 17 2015 23:47 GMT
#2400
On February 18 2015 08:45 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2015 08:42 Blazinghand wrote:
On February 18 2015 08:39 rsoultin wrote:
Lol, I've already responded to you about VA before. He does shit as town, given the town games in the database. I don't think he's town, but I have yet to see evidence that he's scum.


Oh come ON. He's not trying to catch scum! He doesn't have a real case and he's voting me but he clearly doesn't care about lynching me because he's not hanging out and pushing me. Look, if VA REALLY thought he had a solid meta read on me, why isn't he like, making quotes and writing a case and shit? If this is REaLLY my town meta, why doesn't he just bust out a quick comparison adn be like "look guys, look at these posts, they're teh same. And here he is when he's town, its' totally different". When people ignore him or disagree with him, why isn't there followup? Why is he posting pictures of luigi instead of sayign "look, guys, here's the evidence, here's the reasoning behind my mindset?"

The dude claims to have a super solid scumread on me, and town thinks I'm almost mod-confirmed. if I had a scumread, a super solid scumread on someone who town thought was modconfirmed, I'd be LITERALLY figuratively shitting myself getting all up in peopel's business to prove them WRONG.

There's no follow up because he doesn't care. He just wants to park his vote somewhere useless and look like "useless town VA" who would never be shot and live until lylo and FUCK us. Well I'm not gonna get FUCKEd.


You've more than demonstrated that's how you would play, yes. I said I'd vote with you if you talked to me about anyone but VA, and I am, but I think I need to look through his games again and see if he ever gets fired up as town.


HE wouldn't even have to get mad or angry or anything to be legit, but like. Look at it from VA the town player's point of view. You have one, and only one, solid scumread, and EVERYONE thinks he's basically modconfirmed town. Would you really... not say anything about that? Just drop a one-liner saying "yeah I don't think he's really mod confirmed, the fluff isn't legit" and stop there? Like, this isn't a normal scumread, he seems convinced AND he's the ONLY person who seems convinced. If he were town, like... where's the case? Where's the effort? Even a teensy tiny little follow-up. A call-out. Asking people to review his case or his ideas. Anything.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Prev 1 118 119 120 121 122 219 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 2
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 7098
StarCastTV_EN159
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech115
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 6235
Bisu 1884
Jaedong 1435
EffOrt 885
Horang2 367
Zeus 313
Larva 266
ZerO 179
Pusan 157
Mind 120
[ Show more ]
Hyun 108
Barracks 68
ggaemo 56
scan(afreeca) 53
Killer 46
Bale 42
Yoon 38
NotJumperer 37
Sharp 33
Hm[arnc] 23
Sacsri 21
Shinee 16
ToSsGirL 14
Noble 7
Terrorterran 1
Dota 2
febbydoto95
League of Legends
JimRising 370
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1378
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King85
Other Games
summit1g7418
ceh9652
crisheroes214
Sick169
Pyrionflax144
dupreeh95
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 91
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast8
• LUISG 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2303
League of Legends
• Jankos1137
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
49m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
13h 49m
Patches Events
1d 5h
The PondCast
1d 23h
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.