• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:45
CEST 18:45
KST 01:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9311 users

VII Titanic Mini Mafia: I Have a Cunning Plan... - Page 122

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 120 121 122 123 124 219 Next
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 18 2015 02:25 GMT
#2421
Or I can just talk to myself, lol.

So, here's the thing. This FF wagon got started way too easy, imo. It's mostly based on inconsistent reads, which were fairly easily explained by FF, and OMGUS? I mean, half the player base has scumread HtS and/or LS, so unless FF really has had a ton of exposure to LS I don't think that argument holds. Even HtS wasn't sure about LS until recently, and she should be more sure than most.

Like, FF's martyring and was scumreading me for martyring xP Don't think I miss the hypocrisy in that. But his explanation as to why he thought there would be a third JK claim rings true, as well as reading BH town now since so much time has passed without a CC. (That bit bugged me more than anything. Maybe I just focus on the wrong things, lol)

There are also a few posts of his that show me he's really thinking about the game:

+ Show Spoiler +
On February 15 2015 10:41 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2015 10:39 Superbia wrote:
On February 15 2015 10:36 Breshke wrote:
On February 15 2015 10:34 Superbia wrote:
I'm around now for a little bit. What's up breshke?


Why did you not expand on your rayn read straight away instead of just dropping it in the thread and leaving. Did it not feel important to you?


Honestly I was kind of tired and about to go away when rayn entered the field.

Except you opened with your rayn read then moved on to talk about BH RNG shit and didn't say anything about rayn until he called you out.. You could have talked about it before you were asked directly


On February 16 2015 10:23 Fecalfeast wrote:
I like bh's explanation of the claims but i can also see eden getting super amped about counterclaiming and not thinking it through before posting.


On February 16 2015 13:45 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 04:30 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 16 2015 04:08 Half the Sky wrote:
On February 16 2015 04:05 Blazinghand wrote:
So, just to be clear, nobody here actually thinks Vayne is useful. All you think is that he has a meta of not playing during D1 so he should be allowed to live. Well, there's no argument I can make against that. Follow the RNG for glory, or be left behind in the darkness.


Just saw this.

Where are your reads on others? Or if you live to D2 and beyond are you going to keep RNGing people?

Step it up Blazinghand. Now.

##unvote
##vote Blazinghand


I think he only RNG's his lynches as town lol......


Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 05:40 LightningStrike wrote:
Okay with Eden counterclaiming BH's claim I think BH might be Mafia now.
##Unvote
##Vote: Blazinghand


which is weird because earlier he asked about eden.
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2015 11:34 LightningStrike wrote:
rsoultin what you think of Eden? Also I starting to like ritoky this game

maybe I'm misinterpreting this but I usually like to ask people about people I'm scumleaning or undecided on. Why would he side with his undecided/unsure read when he already called BH town?



Plus 10 pages of filter. I mean, this is FF, lol. Maybe he's been better lately, but 10 pages of filter before N2 is like break out the champagne and celebrate considering the other games I've seen him in ^^ Don't really see him doing this as scum, but maybe y'all know him better than I do.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 18 2015 02:48 GMT
#2422
On February 18 2015 11:23 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2015 10:29 IAmRobik wrote:
Can someone make a list of my town/mafia reads please so i don't have to filter myself and so that someone actually does something useful other than sit and not post.


'
Lightningstrike, rayn, Damdred (?) replacements are gay theres 3 free mafia/SK people

[image loading]


cool story would like to see your proofs behind this
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 18 2015 02:49 GMT
#2423
finally someone looked at me logically instead of just blindly sheeping HtS' cases!

OK I'm done being a baby, then.

##unvote
I actually thought about it after and realized that I would be mad scumreading myself for martyring anyway. Don't think the irony is lost on me either, rso
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 18 2015 02:51 GMT
#2424
On February 18 2015 11:25 rsoultin wrote:
Or I can just talk to myself, lol.

So, here's the thing. This FF wagon got started way too easy, imo. It's mostly based on inconsistent reads, which were fairly easily explained by FF, and OMGUS? I mean, half the player base has scumread HtS and/or LS, so unless FF really has had a ton of exposure to LS I don't think that argument holds. Even HtS wasn't sure about LS until recently, and she should be more sure than most.

Like, FF's martyring and was scumreading me for martyring xP Don't think I miss the hypocrisy in that. But his explanation as to why he thought there would be a third JK claim rings true, as well as reading BH town now since so much time has passed without a CC. (That bit bugged me more than anything. Maybe I just focus on the wrong things, lol)

There are also a few posts of his that show me he's really thinking about the game:

+ Show Spoiler +
On February 15 2015 10:41 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2015 10:39 Superbia wrote:
On February 15 2015 10:36 Breshke wrote:
On February 15 2015 10:34 Superbia wrote:
I'm around now for a little bit. What's up breshke?


Why did you not expand on your rayn read straight away instead of just dropping it in the thread and leaving. Did it not feel important to you?


Honestly I was kind of tired and about to go away when rayn entered the field.

Except you opened with your rayn read then moved on to talk about BH RNG shit and didn't say anything about rayn until he called you out.. You could have talked about it before you were asked directly


On February 16 2015 10:23 Fecalfeast wrote:
I like bh's explanation of the claims but i can also see eden getting super amped about counterclaiming and not thinking it through before posting.


On February 16 2015 13:45 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 04:30 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 16 2015 04:08 Half the Sky wrote:
On February 16 2015 04:05 Blazinghand wrote:
So, just to be clear, nobody here actually thinks Vayne is useful. All you think is that he has a meta of not playing during D1 so he should be allowed to live. Well, there's no argument I can make against that. Follow the RNG for glory, or be left behind in the darkness.


Just saw this.

Where are your reads on others? Or if you live to D2 and beyond are you going to keep RNGing people?

Step it up Blazinghand. Now.

##unvote
##vote Blazinghand


I think he only RNG's his lynches as town lol......


Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 05:40 LightningStrike wrote:
Okay with Eden counterclaiming BH's claim I think BH might be Mafia now.
##Unvote
##Vote: Blazinghand


which is weird because earlier he asked about eden.
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2015 11:34 LightningStrike wrote:
rsoultin what you think of Eden? Also I starting to like ritoky this game

maybe I'm misinterpreting this but I usually like to ask people about people I'm scumleaning or undecided on. Why would he side with his undecided/unsure read when he already called BH town?



Plus 10 pages of filter. I mean, this is FF, lol. Maybe he's been better lately, but 10 pages of filter before N2 is like break out the champagne and celebrate considering the other games I've seen him in ^^ Don't really see him doing this as scum, but maybe y'all know him better than I do.


So do you really think that this is town FF? Do you think he is onto something with HTS being scum maybe? Where does this make you think about going next?
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 18 2015 02:55 GMT
#2425
On February 18 2015 11:49 Fecalfeast wrote:
finally someone looked at me logically instead of just blindly sheeping HtS' cases!

OK I'm done being a baby, then.

##unvote
I actually thought about it after and realized that I would be mad scumreading myself for martyring anyway. Don't think the irony is lost on me either, rso


Meh, I understand the temptation, and we've had similar reads most of the game, though I wish I could remember which post it was that had me thinking you were probably town. Oh, the miller one I think, lol.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 18 2015 03:00 GMT
#2426
On February 18 2015 11:51 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2015 11:25 rsoultin wrote:
Or I can just talk to myself, lol.

So, here's the thing. This FF wagon got started way too easy, imo. It's mostly based on inconsistent reads, which were fairly easily explained by FF, and OMGUS? I mean, half the player base has scumread HtS and/or LS, so unless FF really has had a ton of exposure to LS I don't think that argument holds. Even HtS wasn't sure about LS until recently, and she should be more sure than most.

Like, FF's martyring and was scumreading me for martyring xP Don't think I miss the hypocrisy in that. But his explanation as to why he thought there would be a third JK claim rings true, as well as reading BH town now since so much time has passed without a CC. (That bit bugged me more than anything. Maybe I just focus on the wrong things, lol)

There are also a few posts of his that show me he's really thinking about the game:

+ Show Spoiler +
On February 15 2015 10:41 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2015 10:39 Superbia wrote:
On February 15 2015 10:36 Breshke wrote:
On February 15 2015 10:34 Superbia wrote:
I'm around now for a little bit. What's up breshke?


Why did you not expand on your rayn read straight away instead of just dropping it in the thread and leaving. Did it not feel important to you?


Honestly I was kind of tired and about to go away when rayn entered the field.

Except you opened with your rayn read then moved on to talk about BH RNG shit and didn't say anything about rayn until he called you out.. You could have talked about it before you were asked directly


On February 16 2015 10:23 Fecalfeast wrote:
I like bh's explanation of the claims but i can also see eden getting super amped about counterclaiming and not thinking it through before posting.


On February 16 2015 13:45 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 04:30 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 16 2015 04:08 Half the Sky wrote:
On February 16 2015 04:05 Blazinghand wrote:
So, just to be clear, nobody here actually thinks Vayne is useful. All you think is that he has a meta of not playing during D1 so he should be allowed to live. Well, there's no argument I can make against that. Follow the RNG for glory, or be left behind in the darkness.


Just saw this.

Where are your reads on others? Or if you live to D2 and beyond are you going to keep RNGing people?

Step it up Blazinghand. Now.

##unvote
##vote Blazinghand


I think he only RNG's his lynches as town lol......


Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 05:40 LightningStrike wrote:
Okay with Eden counterclaiming BH's claim I think BH might be Mafia now.
##Unvote
##Vote: Blazinghand


which is weird because earlier he asked about eden.
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2015 11:34 LightningStrike wrote:
rsoultin what you think of Eden? Also I starting to like ritoky this game

maybe I'm misinterpreting this but I usually like to ask people about people I'm scumleaning or undecided on. Why would he side with his undecided/unsure read when he already called BH town?



Plus 10 pages of filter. I mean, this is FF, lol. Maybe he's been better lately, but 10 pages of filter before N2 is like break out the champagne and celebrate considering the other games I've seen him in ^^ Don't really see him doing this as scum, but maybe y'all know him better than I do.


So do you really think that this is town FF? Do you think he is onto something with HTS being scum maybe? Where does this make you think about going next?


I do. We were on the same page a lot most of the game, which also happened in Carol when we were both town.

Her early game was terrible. I think she really believes her FF case, though, and having played scum for the first time on a real site last game...the only reason for her to be that adamant as scum would be if they're both scum, so I'm thinking they're likely town and most of this day has just been a waste -_-

BH is making a lot of sense about VA, and I've felt rayn was off for awhile now. Probably one of those two. Have you had a chance to really look at them yet?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 18 2015 03:05 GMT
#2427
rso i'll take your word on hts then.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 18 2015 03:06 GMT
#2428
On February 18 2015 12:05 Fecalfeast wrote:
rso i'll take your word on hts then.


lol, I thought you were scumreading me, FF? why take the word of your scumread on another scumread?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 18 2015 03:21 GMT
#2429
scum have the easiest time making townreads for starters, also you are defending me so +town points for you.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 18 2015 04:31 GMT
#2430
Going to bed now and been afk playing LoL with my clanmates and when I come back I will check everything from this post foward!
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 18 2015 05:24 GMT
#2431
So who right now isn't convinced at all by my VA case, and why (other than weird meta)?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 18 2015 05:29 GMT
#2432
On February 18 2015 14:24 Blazinghand wrote:
So who right now isn't convinced at all by my VA case, and why (other than weird meta)?

Me

I need to see scum motive to

Ah

Not do

What he has been

Ah

Not doing
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 18 2015 06:01 GMT
#2433
On February 18 2015 14:29 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2015 14:24 Blazinghand wrote:
So who right now isn't convinced at all by my VA case, and why (other than weird meta)?

Me

I need to see scum motive to

Ah

Not do

What he has been

Ah

Not doing


what, you mean "not scumhunting"?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 18 2015 07:12 GMT
#2434
On February 18 2015 15:01 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2015 14:29 Alakaslam wrote:
On February 18 2015 14:24 Blazinghand wrote:
So who right now isn't convinced at all by my VA case, and why (other than weird meta)?

Me

I need to see scum motive to

Ah

Not do

What he has been

Ah

Not doing


what, you mean "not scumhunting"?

But neither am I, particularly

I am townhunting though and he can't say that
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 18 2015 07:24 GMT
#2435
http://iamarg.com/2015/02/14/fiftyshadesofgrey/

Yup
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 18 2015 07:36 GMT
#2436
##vote: prplhz

I am going vote for purplehaze because he hasn't have done anything to even try to solve this game. He is just calling me and Palmar useless (like are we the only two people in this game?). But then his decision is i am mafia (which is wrong).
table for two on a tv tray
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 18 2015 08:01 GMT
#2437
On February 18 2015 16:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
##vote: prplhz

I am going vote for purplehaze because he hasn't have done anything to even try to solve this game. He is just calling me and Palmar useless (like are we the only two people in this game?). But then his decision is i am mafia (which is wrong).

this can't possibly be your only thought after 24 hours of silence. tell me what you think of my latest and greatest VA case, or your thoughts on the fecalfeast wagon?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 18 2015 08:20 GMT
#2438
I think ca is town. I also think ff is town because of dick move analysis.
table for two on a tv tray
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 18 2015 08:25 GMT
#2439
why the va townread? you know me, rayn, I'm a tunneller. Unless I can get convinced VA is town (ideally by someone smart like you) I WILL eventually get him. So, if you really think VA is town, why dont' you uh help me get a better read on him by explaining yours?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 18 2015 08:34 GMT
#2440
He isn't pushing any agenda. He just says who he thinks is mqfia and doesn't give any fuxks abot what ppl think of it.
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 120 121 122 123 124 219 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 15m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech164
UpATreeSC 115
BRAT_OK 56
mouzHeroMarine 51
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3801
Bisu 1752
Soulkey 1306
EffOrt 946
Mini 632
Larva 405
ZerO 317
Horang2 287
actioN 222
ggaemo 165
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 98
Mind 81
hero 77
Shinee 68
Sharp 66
sorry 56
Snow 48
Barracks 41
Hyun 41
Bale 31
Trap 29
ToSsGirL 19
Terrorterran 17
NaDa 16
Rock 15
scan(afreeca) 13
Sacsri 10
Noble 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
zelot 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5628
Dendi1143
XaKoH 376
420jenkins346
League of Legends
Reynor68
Counter-Strike
fl0m3406
pashabiceps769
Fnx 658
x6flipin569
edward34
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes431
Liquid`Hasu38
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1495
hiko846
FrodaN575
XBOCT230
Livibee188
TKL 106
QueenE96
C9.Mang080
Mew2King42
ZerO(Twitch)23
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV199
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 52
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 37
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV672
League of Legends
• Nemesis3980
• TFBlade682
Other Games
• Shiphtur460
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
7h 15m
Patches Events
23h 15m
The PondCast
1d 17h
INu's Battles
1d 18h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.