• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:20
CEST 09:20
KST 16:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7414 users

VII Titanic Mini Mafia: I Have a Cunning Plan... - Page 119

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 117 118 119 120 121 219 Next
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 17 2015 23:12 GMT
#2361
On February 18 2015 08:08 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2015 08:01 rsoultin wrote:
On February 18 2015 07:57 Fecalfeast wrote:
On February 18 2015 07:54 rsoultin wrote:
On February 18 2015 07:53 Fecalfeast wrote:
On February 18 2015 07:51 rsoultin wrote:
On February 18 2015 07:51 rsoultin wrote:
FF, can you talk to me about the JKs?


EBWOP:
More specifically, where you stand on BH right now as opposed to EoD.

I think BH is jk still and agree with him on VA. I understand the mod never came in and said explicitly "BH and TP are jailkeepers" but from where I'm standing it's pretty obvious bh is town


Has that read changed since the hours leading up to EoD?

If you have some elaborate trap you're trying to spring just tell me what I did this time. If I ever doubted BH it's because of how cocky/high and mighty he was acting. I currently think he's town and I honestly don't remember exactly how I felt EoD


It's not an elaborate trap. I'm trying to understand why you seemed so certain that there would be a third JK claim. The obvious townie reason for that is if you didn't believe one of the claimants.

Because there were 2 jk claims, a practical mod confirm of there being 2 jks and yet so many people were afk at that point that bh almost died anyway. A third jk claim to throw a wrench into the thread again seemed likely to me.


So you were anticipating it...because you thought scum would try to capitalize? Or because you thought that one of the AFK people were a JK? And how does that play into the night phase when Slam claimed?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 17 2015 23:12 GMT
#2362
Oh wait, I was lawl
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 17 2015 23:14 GMT
#2363
On February 18 2015 08:11 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2015 08:06 rsoultin wrote:
On February 18 2015 08:02 ritoky wrote:
I am really having trouble not scum reading this chica, pls someone halp me.

On February 18 2015 07:50 Half the Sky wrote:
Robik, my other scumreads are Ritoky, Breshke, Rayn, with a lean on prplhz.


your scum reads have literally not developed in the slightest. check here:

On February 17 2015 09:20 Half the Sky wrote:
Back after the end of EoD in Newbie.

As it stands my scum reads are: Rayn, FF, Ritoky, Breshke


then there's the whole part where you pulled your vote off rayn for a bad reason after focusing on him so much.

then there's the part where you plagiarized large parts of my read on ff then scum read me in the next breath.

then there's the part where you had a TMI post about the night kills.

then there's the part where your read on me is terrible.

then there's the part where you constantly state going to bed/etc for reasons for not being here

then there's the part where I criticize you for lacking conviction and now you're overcompensating.

I weigh all of that against you sharing similar reads to me and the amount of work put into the ff stuff and I arrive at WARRRRGHARBBBLE land.


lol, i'm having similar problems with HtS. Her individual posts make me gah for lack of sense, but then the cases she's building seem to incorporate a lot of work for scum. Of course scum can do that, too, and I've seen players like HF and Trfel take a stab at it, but my feel is that's not something a scum HtS would do

HTS as Mafia didn't make a huge wombo case on someone being Mafia if I recalled correctly it just she pushed me to die because she was evil


Lol, yeah, she jumped on an inconsistency like a bat out of hell, I remember ^^ I actually was scumreading you and it still gave me pause because of how out-of-character it was.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 17 2015 23:15 GMT
#2364
I'm moderately surprised i'm not scumread by plammmar
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 17 2015 23:20 GMT
#2365
On February 18 2015 08:12 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2015 08:08 Fecalfeast wrote:
On February 18 2015 08:01 rsoultin wrote:
On February 18 2015 07:57 Fecalfeast wrote:
On February 18 2015 07:54 rsoultin wrote:
On February 18 2015 07:53 Fecalfeast wrote:
On February 18 2015 07:51 rsoultin wrote:
On February 18 2015 07:51 rsoultin wrote:
FF, can you talk to me about the JKs?


EBWOP:
More specifically, where you stand on BH right now as opposed to EoD.

I think BH is jk still and agree with him on VA. I understand the mod never came in and said explicitly "BH and TP are jailkeepers" but from where I'm standing it's pretty obvious bh is town


Has that read changed since the hours leading up to EoD?

If you have some elaborate trap you're trying to spring just tell me what I did this time. If I ever doubted BH it's because of how cocky/high and mighty he was acting. I currently think he's town and I honestly don't remember exactly how I felt EoD


It's not an elaborate trap. I'm trying to understand why you seemed so certain that there would be a third JK claim. The obvious townie reason for that is if you didn't believe one of the claimants.

Because there were 2 jk claims, a practical mod confirm of there being 2 jks and yet so many people were afk at that point that bh almost died anyway. A third jk claim to throw a wrench into the thread again seemed likely to me.


So you were anticipating it...because you thought scum would try to capitalize? Or because you thought that one of the AFK people were a JK? And how does that play into the night phase when Slam claimed?

I was initially thinking that with how BH was talking (seriously go look at some of those posts "on my level" is a well used phrase) he thought he had fooled everyone and was gloating. Slam, one of the sfks, claimed and it made my suspicions make sense that there had to be another jk. As of now, though, I can only see BH as JK unless someone is being very sneaky and not ccing
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 17 2015 23:24 GMT
#2366
What else
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 17 2015 23:24 GMT
#2367
On February 18 2015 08:20 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2015 08:12 rsoultin wrote:
On February 18 2015 08:08 Fecalfeast wrote:
On February 18 2015 08:01 rsoultin wrote:
On February 18 2015 07:57 Fecalfeast wrote:
On February 18 2015 07:54 rsoultin wrote:
On February 18 2015 07:53 Fecalfeast wrote:
On February 18 2015 07:51 rsoultin wrote:
On February 18 2015 07:51 rsoultin wrote:
FF, can you talk to me about the JKs?


EBWOP:
More specifically, where you stand on BH right now as opposed to EoD.

I think BH is jk still and agree with him on VA. I understand the mod never came in and said explicitly "BH and TP are jailkeepers" but from where I'm standing it's pretty obvious bh is town


Has that read changed since the hours leading up to EoD?

If you have some elaborate trap you're trying to spring just tell me what I did this time. If I ever doubted BH it's because of how cocky/high and mighty he was acting. I currently think he's town and I honestly don't remember exactly how I felt EoD


It's not an elaborate trap. I'm trying to understand why you seemed so certain that there would be a third JK claim. The obvious townie reason for that is if you didn't believe one of the claimants.

Because there were 2 jk claims, a practical mod confirm of there being 2 jks and yet so many people were afk at that point that bh almost died anyway. A third jk claim to throw a wrench into the thread again seemed likely to me.


So you were anticipating it...because you thought scum would try to capitalize? Or because you thought that one of the AFK people were a JK? And how does that play into the night phase when Slam claimed?

I was initially thinking that with how BH was talking (seriously go look at some of those posts "on my level" is a well used phrase) he thought he had fooled everyone and was gloating. Slam, one of the sfks, claimed and it made my suspicions make sense that there had to be another jk. As of now, though, I can only see BH as JK unless someone is being very sneaky and not ccing


Well, personally, I wouldn't CC if I was JK...it's why I was giving TP so much crap when he CCd xP

Like, I'm taking BH as town mostly on faith right now. Is he usually this useless? Talking about people playing on his level lol and here he is pushing VA again, apparently mostly for the lolz. It's not even the push that bugs me; it's the lack of any other sort of analysis going on.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 17 2015 23:25 GMT
#2368
On February 18 2015 08:15 IAmRobik wrote:
I'm moderately surprised i'm not scumread by plammmar

I have a soft spot for people who call me top town.
Computer says mafia
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 17 2015 23:28 GMT
#2369
On February 18 2015 08:25 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2015 08:15 IAmRobik wrote:
I'm moderately surprised i'm not scumread by plammmar

I have a soft spot for people who call me top town.

I have a special spot on my lynch list for people who call me town
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 17 2015 23:29 GMT
#2370
On February 18 2015 08:24 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2015 08:20 Fecalfeast wrote:
On February 18 2015 08:12 rsoultin wrote:
On February 18 2015 08:08 Fecalfeast wrote:
On February 18 2015 08:01 rsoultin wrote:
On February 18 2015 07:57 Fecalfeast wrote:
On February 18 2015 07:54 rsoultin wrote:
On February 18 2015 07:53 Fecalfeast wrote:
On February 18 2015 07:51 rsoultin wrote:
On February 18 2015 07:51 rsoultin wrote:
FF, can you talk to me about the JKs?


EBWOP:
More specifically, where you stand on BH right now as opposed to EoD.

I think BH is jk still and agree with him on VA. I understand the mod never came in and said explicitly "BH and TP are jailkeepers" but from where I'm standing it's pretty obvious bh is town


Has that read changed since the hours leading up to EoD?

If you have some elaborate trap you're trying to spring just tell me what I did this time. If I ever doubted BH it's because of how cocky/high and mighty he was acting. I currently think he's town and I honestly don't remember exactly how I felt EoD


It's not an elaborate trap. I'm trying to understand why you seemed so certain that there would be a third JK claim. The obvious townie reason for that is if you didn't believe one of the claimants.

Because there were 2 jk claims, a practical mod confirm of there being 2 jks and yet so many people were afk at that point that bh almost died anyway. A third jk claim to throw a wrench into the thread again seemed likely to me.


So you were anticipating it...because you thought scum would try to capitalize? Or because you thought that one of the AFK people were a JK? And how does that play into the night phase when Slam claimed?

I was initially thinking that with how BH was talking (seriously go look at some of those posts "on my level" is a well used phrase) he thought he had fooled everyone and was gloating. Slam, one of the sfks, claimed and it made my suspicions make sense that there had to be another jk. As of now, though, I can only see BH as JK unless someone is being very sneaky and not ccing


Well, personally, I wouldn't CC if I was JK...it's why I was giving TP so much crap when he CCd xP

Like, I'm taking BH as town mostly on faith right now. Is he usually this useless? Talking about people playing on his level lol and here he is pushing VA again, apparently mostly for the lolz. It's not even the push that bugs me; it's the lack of any other sort of analysis going on.


There are no lolz with my VA lynch. Like, yes, I *did* RNG him and it's pretty hilarious he also turned out to be scum, but read his filter. Read his god-forsaken filter and TELL ME you think he's town, I double-dog-dare you.

You can't.

VA is scum. It's simple as that. There's no more case for me to write, people just ignore hte fact that he's scum.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 17 2015 23:32 GMT
#2371
On February 18 2015 08:29 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2015 08:24 rsoultin wrote:
On February 18 2015 08:20 Fecalfeast wrote:
On February 18 2015 08:12 rsoultin wrote:
On February 18 2015 08:08 Fecalfeast wrote:
On February 18 2015 08:01 rsoultin wrote:
On February 18 2015 07:57 Fecalfeast wrote:
On February 18 2015 07:54 rsoultin wrote:
On February 18 2015 07:53 Fecalfeast wrote:
On February 18 2015 07:51 rsoultin wrote:
[quote]

EBWOP:
More specifically, where you stand on BH right now as opposed to EoD.

I think BH is jk still and agree with him on VA. I understand the mod never came in and said explicitly "BH and TP are jailkeepers" but from where I'm standing it's pretty obvious bh is town


Has that read changed since the hours leading up to EoD?

If you have some elaborate trap you're trying to spring just tell me what I did this time. If I ever doubted BH it's because of how cocky/high and mighty he was acting. I currently think he's town and I honestly don't remember exactly how I felt EoD


It's not an elaborate trap. I'm trying to understand why you seemed so certain that there would be a third JK claim. The obvious townie reason for that is if you didn't believe one of the claimants.

Because there were 2 jk claims, a practical mod confirm of there being 2 jks and yet so many people were afk at that point that bh almost died anyway. A third jk claim to throw a wrench into the thread again seemed likely to me.


So you were anticipating it...because you thought scum would try to capitalize? Or because you thought that one of the AFK people were a JK? And how does that play into the night phase when Slam claimed?

I was initially thinking that with how BH was talking (seriously go look at some of those posts "on my level" is a well used phrase) he thought he had fooled everyone and was gloating. Slam, one of the sfks, claimed and it made my suspicions make sense that there had to be another jk. As of now, though, I can only see BH as JK unless someone is being very sneaky and not ccing


Well, personally, I wouldn't CC if I was JK...it's why I was giving TP so much crap when he CCd xP

Like, I'm taking BH as town mostly on faith right now. Is he usually this useless? Talking about people playing on his level lol and here he is pushing VA again, apparently mostly for the lolz. It's not even the push that bugs me; it's the lack of any other sort of analysis going on.


There are no lolz with my VA lynch. Like, yes, I *did* RNG him and it's pretty hilarious he also turned out to be scum, but read his filter. Read his god-forsaken filter and TELL ME you think he's town, I double-dog-dare you.

You can't.

VA is scum. It's simple as that. There's no more case for me to write, people just ignore hte fact that he's scum.


Well, hello, Blaze. You do exist xP

Let's pretend we've already lynched VA for a second. Do you have any other thoughts today?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 17 2015 23:35 GMT
#2372
PbP Analysis of VA filter

D1 start
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23757535 meaningless
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23757571 unexplained townread on HTS
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23757607 Talks about when he's available
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23757777 claims VT again
10 hour gap
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23760183 soft townread on KSC
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23760206 self-meta "I start off slow as town"
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23760325 soft defense of hts
10 hour gap
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23762334 soft attack on BH
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23762365 backtrack of soft attack
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23765551 scumreads on BH, KSC, Breshke, no explanation
18 hour gap
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23765795 votes BH before claim
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23765926 votes Breshke after claim
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23765967 waffling
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23765972 soft attack on rayn or palmar, no evidence
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23766344 votes BH after TP claim
more vague reads
meta scumread BH http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23767577
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23770978 restartes BH scumread
some trolling
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23773664 votes me D1 start
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23773753 discounts flavor
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23773754 calls LS blatant mafia, still voting me
more trolling

None of his posts anywhere are more than like, 3 or 4 lines. The vast majority are 1 line or 1 sentence.

He has done nothing and posted no real cases and is trolling

this guy is scum, let's lynch him?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 17 2015 23:35 GMT
#2373
On February 18 2015 08:28 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2015 08:25 Palmar wrote:
On February 18 2015 08:15 IAmRobik wrote:
I'm moderately surprised i'm not scumread by plammmar

I have a soft spot for people who call me top town.

I have a special spot on my lynch list for people who call me town

Well we could always decide you're mafia and lynch you, would that be better?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 17 2015 23:36 GMT
#2374
Also this lack of rayn is so bad.
Computer says mafia
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 17 2015 23:37 GMT
#2375
On February 18 2015 08:32 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2015 08:29 Blazinghand wrote:
On February 18 2015 08:24 rsoultin wrote:
On February 18 2015 08:20 Fecalfeast wrote:
On February 18 2015 08:12 rsoultin wrote:
On February 18 2015 08:08 Fecalfeast wrote:
On February 18 2015 08:01 rsoultin wrote:
On February 18 2015 07:57 Fecalfeast wrote:
On February 18 2015 07:54 rsoultin wrote:
On February 18 2015 07:53 Fecalfeast wrote:
[quote]
I think BH is jk still and agree with him on VA. I understand the mod never came in and said explicitly "BH and TP are jailkeepers" but from where I'm standing it's pretty obvious bh is town


Has that read changed since the hours leading up to EoD?

If you have some elaborate trap you're trying to spring just tell me what I did this time. If I ever doubted BH it's because of how cocky/high and mighty he was acting. I currently think he's town and I honestly don't remember exactly how I felt EoD


It's not an elaborate trap. I'm trying to understand why you seemed so certain that there would be a third JK claim. The obvious townie reason for that is if you didn't believe one of the claimants.

Because there were 2 jk claims, a practical mod confirm of there being 2 jks and yet so many people were afk at that point that bh almost died anyway. A third jk claim to throw a wrench into the thread again seemed likely to me.


So you were anticipating it...because you thought scum would try to capitalize? Or because you thought that one of the AFK people were a JK? And how does that play into the night phase when Slam claimed?

I was initially thinking that with how BH was talking (seriously go look at some of those posts "on my level" is a well used phrase) he thought he had fooled everyone and was gloating. Slam, one of the sfks, claimed and it made my suspicions make sense that there had to be another jk. As of now, though, I can only see BH as JK unless someone is being very sneaky and not ccing


Well, personally, I wouldn't CC if I was JK...it's why I was giving TP so much crap when he CCd xP

Like, I'm taking BH as town mostly on faith right now. Is he usually this useless? Talking about people playing on his level lol and here he is pushing VA again, apparently mostly for the lolz. It's not even the push that bugs me; it's the lack of any other sort of analysis going on.


There are no lolz with my VA lynch. Like, yes, I *did* RNG him and it's pretty hilarious he also turned out to be scum, but read his filter. Read his god-forsaken filter and TELL ME you think he's town, I double-dog-dare you.

You can't.

VA is scum. It's simple as that. There's no more case for me to write, people just ignore hte fact that he's scum.


Well, hello, Blaze. You do exist xP

Let's pretend we've already lynched VA for a second. Do you have any other thoughts today?


HAH, aren't you glad you listened to me now? You all doubted the glory of rng, the GLORY of my RIGHTEOUS FURY against VA. You even tried to lynch me D1, you noobs! But now I expect you all, all of you who opposed the VA lynch to apologise to me. It's fine if you don't want to do it now, you can do it later. Now you understand the level I operate on. Now you understand how I think.

Well, now that VA is dead and flipped scum, I'm gonna take 24 hours off and hope scum shoots me. I'll be back with last reads before the day post.

You can all thank me later. Or now. IT's cool.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 17 2015 23:38 GMT
#2376
On February 18 2015 08:32 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2015 08:29 Blazinghand wrote:
On February 18 2015 08:24 rsoultin wrote:
On February 18 2015 08:20 Fecalfeast wrote:
On February 18 2015 08:12 rsoultin wrote:
On February 18 2015 08:08 Fecalfeast wrote:
On February 18 2015 08:01 rsoultin wrote:
On February 18 2015 07:57 Fecalfeast wrote:
On February 18 2015 07:54 rsoultin wrote:
On February 18 2015 07:53 Fecalfeast wrote:
[quote]
I think BH is jk still and agree with him on VA. I understand the mod never came in and said explicitly "BH and TP are jailkeepers" but from where I'm standing it's pretty obvious bh is town


Has that read changed since the hours leading up to EoD?

If you have some elaborate trap you're trying to spring just tell me what I did this time. If I ever doubted BH it's because of how cocky/high and mighty he was acting. I currently think he's town and I honestly don't remember exactly how I felt EoD


It's not an elaborate trap. I'm trying to understand why you seemed so certain that there would be a third JK claim. The obvious townie reason for that is if you didn't believe one of the claimants.

Because there were 2 jk claims, a practical mod confirm of there being 2 jks and yet so many people were afk at that point that bh almost died anyway. A third jk claim to throw a wrench into the thread again seemed likely to me.


So you were anticipating it...because you thought scum would try to capitalize? Or because you thought that one of the AFK people were a JK? And how does that play into the night phase when Slam claimed?

I was initially thinking that with how BH was talking (seriously go look at some of those posts "on my level" is a well used phrase) he thought he had fooled everyone and was gloating. Slam, one of the sfks, claimed and it made my suspicions make sense that there had to be another jk. As of now, though, I can only see BH as JK unless someone is being very sneaky and not ccing


Well, personally, I wouldn't CC if I was JK...it's why I was giving TP so much crap when he CCd xP

Like, I'm taking BH as town mostly on faith right now. Is he usually this useless? Talking about people playing on his level lol and here he is pushing VA again, apparently mostly for the lolz. It's not even the push that bugs me; it's the lack of any other sort of analysis going on.


There are no lolz with my VA lynch. Like, yes, I *did* RNG him and it's pretty hilarious he also turned out to be scum, but read his filter. Read his god-forsaken filter and TELL ME you think he's town, I double-dog-dare you.

You can't.

VA is scum. It's simple as that. There's no more case for me to write, people just ignore hte fact that he's scum.


Well, hello, Blaze. You do exist xP

Let's pretend we've already lynched VA for a second. Do you have any other thoughts today?


so uh, no response to my query about VA eh? Can't find a reason to not scumread him eh?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 17 2015 23:38 GMT
#2377
On February 18 2015 08:35 Blazinghand wrote:
PbP Analysis of VA filter

D1 start
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23757535 meaningless
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23757571 unexplained townread on HTS
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23757607 Talks about when he's available
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23757777 claims VT again
10 hour gap
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23760183 soft townread on KSC
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23760206 self-meta "I start off slow as town"
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23760325 soft defense of hts
10 hour gap
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23762334 soft attack on BH
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23762365 backtrack of soft attack
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23765551 scumreads on BH, KSC, Breshke, no explanation
18 hour gap
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23765795 votes BH before claim
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23765926 votes Breshke after claim
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23765967 waffling
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23765972 soft attack on rayn or palmar, no evidence
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23766344 votes BH after TP claim
more vague reads
meta scumread BH http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23767577
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23770978 restartes BH scumread
some trolling
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23773664 votes me D1 start
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23773753 discounts flavor
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23773754 calls LS blatant mafia, still voting me
more trolling

None of his posts anywhere are more than like, 3 or 4 lines. The vast majority are 1 line or 1 sentence.

He has done nothing and posted no real cases and is trolling

this guy is scum, let's lynch him?


Talk to me about anyone but VA (or you) and I will happily vote him with you. How's that for incentive?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 17 2015 23:39 GMT
#2378
On February 18 2015 08:38 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2015 08:35 Blazinghand wrote:
PbP Analysis of VA filter

D1 start
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23757535 meaningless
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23757571 unexplained townread on HTS
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23757607 Talks about when he's available
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23757777 claims VT again
10 hour gap
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23760183 soft townread on KSC
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23760206 self-meta "I start off slow as town"
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23760325 soft defense of hts
10 hour gap
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23762334 soft attack on BH
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23762365 backtrack of soft attack
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23765551 scumreads on BH, KSC, Breshke, no explanation
18 hour gap
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23765795 votes BH before claim
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23765926 votes Breshke after claim
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23765967 waffling
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23765972 soft attack on rayn or palmar, no evidence
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23766344 votes BH after TP claim
more vague reads
meta scumread BH http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23767577
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23770978 restartes BH scumread
some trolling
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23773664 votes me D1 start
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23773753 discounts flavor
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23773754 calls LS blatant mafia, still voting me
more trolling

None of his posts anywhere are more than like, 3 or 4 lines. The vast majority are 1 line or 1 sentence.

He has done nothing and posted no real cases and is trolling

this guy is scum, let's lynch him?


Talk to me about anyone but VA (or you) and I will happily vote him with you. How's that for incentive?


I think we should probably lynch rayn tomorrow if he hasn't caught scum. He's probably scum for being ineffective.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 17 2015 23:39 GMT
#2379
Lol, I've already responded to you about VA before. He does shit as town, given the town games in the database. I don't think he's town, but I have yet to see evidence that he's scum.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 17 2015 23:41 GMT
#2380
On February 18 2015 08:14 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2015 08:11 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 18 2015 08:06 rsoultin wrote:
On February 18 2015 08:02 ritoky wrote:
I am really having trouble not scum reading this chica, pls someone halp me.

On February 18 2015 07:50 Half the Sky wrote:
Robik, my other scumreads are Ritoky, Breshke, Rayn, with a lean on prplhz.


your scum reads have literally not developed in the slightest. check here:

On February 17 2015 09:20 Half the Sky wrote:
Back after the end of EoD in Newbie.

As it stands my scum reads are: Rayn, FF, Ritoky, Breshke


then there's the whole part where you pulled your vote off rayn for a bad reason after focusing on him so much.

then there's the part where you plagiarized large parts of my read on ff then scum read me in the next breath.

then there's the part where you had a TMI post about the night kills.

then there's the part where your read on me is terrible.

then there's the part where you constantly state going to bed/etc for reasons for not being here

then there's the part where I criticize you for lacking conviction and now you're overcompensating.

I weigh all of that against you sharing similar reads to me and the amount of work put into the ff stuff and I arrive at WARRRRGHARBBBLE land.


lol, i'm having similar problems with HtS. Her individual posts make me gah for lack of sense, but then the cases she's building seem to incorporate a lot of work for scum. Of course scum can do that, too, and I've seen players like HF and Trfel take a stab at it, but my feel is that's not something a scum HtS would do

HTS as Mafia didn't make a huge wombo case on someone being Mafia if I recalled correctly it just she pushed me to die because she was evil


Lol, yeah, she jumped on an inconsistency like a bat out of hell, I remember ^^ I actually was scumreading you and it still gave me pause because of how out-of-character it was.

Ya I just didn't give a damn on the blue claim by WW because he only soft claimed not hard claimed like he should of but we should of lynched Cele still after his doc claim
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Prev 1 117 118 119 120 121 219 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 40m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 269
NotJumperer 64
Hyun 56
Bale 34
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto171
League of Legends
JimRising 535
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King115
Other Games
summit1g7774
Coldzera 709
ceh9466
WinterStarcraft448
olofmeister339
C9.Mang0293
Sick136
NeuroSwarm86
ViBE14
kaitlyn0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick589
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2293
League of Legends
• Rush1043
• Jankos638
• Stunt498
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 40m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3h 40m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
16h 40m
Patches Events
1d 8h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.