• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:55
CEST 04:55
KST 11:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8033 users

VII Titanic Mini Mafia: I Have a Cunning Plan... - Page 118

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 116 117 118 119 120 219 Next
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 17 2015 22:51 GMT
#2341
FF, can you talk to me about the JKs?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 17 2015 22:51 GMT
#2342
what about them?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 17 2015 22:51 GMT
#2343
On February 18 2015 07:51 rsoultin wrote:
FF, can you talk to me about the JKs?


EBWOP:
More specifically, where you stand on BH right now as opposed to EoD.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 17 2015 22:52 GMT
#2344
On February 18 2015 07:50 Half the Sky wrote:
Robik, my other scumreads are Ritoky, Breshke, Rayn, with a lean on prplhz.

So no on my deal?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 17 2015 22:53 GMT
#2345
On February 18 2015 07:51 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2015 07:51 rsoultin wrote:
FF, can you talk to me about the JKs?


EBWOP:
More specifically, where you stand on BH right now as opposed to EoD.

I think BH is jk still and agree with him on VA. I understand the mod never came in and said explicitly "BH and TP are jailkeepers" but from where I'm standing it's pretty obvious bh is town
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 17 2015 22:54 GMT
#2346
On February 18 2015 07:52 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2015 07:50 Half the Sky wrote:
Robik, my other scumreads are Ritoky, Breshke, Rayn, with a lean on prplhz.

So no on my deal?


1 I'm not scum, so posting PMs with the scum QT isn't going to happen and I'm not going to get myself modkilled.
2 Even if somehow by the infintessimally small chance you are town, you are sure as hell not the towniest town that ever towned.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 17 2015 22:54 GMT
#2347
On February 18 2015 07:53 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2015 07:51 rsoultin wrote:
On February 18 2015 07:51 rsoultin wrote:
FF, can you talk to me about the JKs?


EBWOP:
More specifically, where you stand on BH right now as opposed to EoD.

I think BH is jk still and agree with him on VA. I understand the mod never came in and said explicitly "BH and TP are jailkeepers" but from where I'm standing it's pretty obvious bh is town


Has that read changed since the hours leading up to EoD?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 17 2015 22:56 GMT
#2348
On February 18 2015 07:54 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2015 07:52 Fecalfeast wrote:
On February 18 2015 07:50 Half the Sky wrote:
Robik, my other scumreads are Ritoky, Breshke, Rayn, with a lean on prplhz.

So no on my deal?


1 I'm not scum, so posting PMs with the scum QT isn't going to happen and I'm not going to get myself modkilled.
2 Even if somehow by the infintessimally small chance you are town, you are sure as hell not the towniest town that ever towned.

That's why it's a punishment for lynching town, duh. Why would I tell you to write something that's true and agreeable?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 17 2015 22:57 GMT
#2349
Fecalfeast, you're not town, nor are you convincing you are remotely so the way you are going right now.

I'm off to bed, it's already 11pm. And I need to sleep. Good night everyone.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 17 2015 22:57 GMT
#2350
On February 18 2015 07:54 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2015 07:53 Fecalfeast wrote:
On February 18 2015 07:51 rsoultin wrote:
On February 18 2015 07:51 rsoultin wrote:
FF, can you talk to me about the JKs?


EBWOP:
More specifically, where you stand on BH right now as opposed to EoD.

I think BH is jk still and agree with him on VA. I understand the mod never came in and said explicitly "BH and TP are jailkeepers" but from where I'm standing it's pretty obvious bh is town


Has that read changed since the hours leading up to EoD?

If you have some elaborate trap you're trying to spring just tell me what I did this time. If I ever doubted BH it's because of how cocky/high and mighty he was acting. I currently think he's town and I honestly don't remember exactly how I felt EoD
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 17 2015 22:57 GMT
#2351
On February 18 2015 07:57 Half the Sky wrote:
Fecalfeast, you're not town, nor are you convincing you are remotely so the way you are going right now.

I'm off to bed, it's already 11pm. And I need to sleep. Good night everyone.

Why would I care what scum thinks of me?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 17 2015 22:58 GMT
#2352
If you agree to change your sig, I will vote myself and afk the rest of the day phase for you hts. I need you to promise for real though, no crossed fingers or toes
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 17 2015 22:59 GMT
#2353
Ff what makes you say Hts is scum?
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 17 2015 23:01 GMT
#2354
On February 18 2015 07:57 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2015 07:54 rsoultin wrote:
On February 18 2015 07:53 Fecalfeast wrote:
On February 18 2015 07:51 rsoultin wrote:
On February 18 2015 07:51 rsoultin wrote:
FF, can you talk to me about the JKs?


EBWOP:
More specifically, where you stand on BH right now as opposed to EoD.

I think BH is jk still and agree with him on VA. I understand the mod never came in and said explicitly "BH and TP are jailkeepers" but from where I'm standing it's pretty obvious bh is town


Has that read changed since the hours leading up to EoD?

If you have some elaborate trap you're trying to spring just tell me what I did this time. If I ever doubted BH it's because of how cocky/high and mighty he was acting. I currently think he's town and I honestly don't remember exactly how I felt EoD


It's not an elaborate trap. I'm trying to understand why you seemed so certain that there would be a third JK claim. The obvious townie reason for that is if you didn't believe one of the claimants.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
February 17 2015 23:02 GMT
#2355
I am really having trouble not scum reading this chica, pls someone halp me.

On February 18 2015 07:50 Half the Sky wrote:
Robik, my other scumreads are Ritoky, Breshke, Rayn, with a lean on prplhz.


your scum reads have literally not developed in the slightest. check here:

On February 17 2015 09:20 Half the Sky wrote:
Back after the end of EoD in Newbie.

As it stands my scum reads are: Rayn, FF, Ritoky, Breshke


then there's the whole part where you pulled your vote off rayn for a bad reason after focusing on him so much.

then there's the part where you plagiarized large parts of my read on ff then scum read me in the next breath.

then there's the part where you had a TMI post about the night kills.

then there's the part where your read on me is terrible.

then there's the part where you constantly state going to bed/etc for reasons for not being here

then there's the part where I criticize you for lacking conviction and now you're overcompensating.

I weigh all of that against you sharing similar reads to me and the amount of work put into the ff stuff and I arrive at WARRRRGHARBBBLE land.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 17 2015 23:06 GMT
#2356
On February 18 2015 08:02 ritoky wrote:
I am really having trouble not scum reading this chica, pls someone halp me.

Show nested quote +
On February 18 2015 07:50 Half the Sky wrote:
Robik, my other scumreads are Ritoky, Breshke, Rayn, with a lean on prplhz.


your scum reads have literally not developed in the slightest. check here:

Show nested quote +
On February 17 2015 09:20 Half the Sky wrote:
Back after the end of EoD in Newbie.

As it stands my scum reads are: Rayn, FF, Ritoky, Breshke


then there's the whole part where you pulled your vote off rayn for a bad reason after focusing on him so much.

then there's the part where you plagiarized large parts of my read on ff then scum read me in the next breath.

then there's the part where you had a TMI post about the night kills.

then there's the part where your read on me is terrible.

then there's the part where you constantly state going to bed/etc for reasons for not being here

then there's the part where I criticize you for lacking conviction and now you're overcompensating.

I weigh all of that against you sharing similar reads to me and the amount of work put into the ff stuff and I arrive at WARRRRGHARBBBLE land.


lol, i'm having similar problems with HtS. Her individual posts make me gah for lack of sense, but then the cases she's building seem to incorporate a lot of work for scum. Of course scum can do that, too, and I've seen players like HF and Trfel take a stab at it, but my feel is that's not something a scum HtS would do
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 17 2015 23:08 GMT
#2357
On February 18 2015 08:01 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2015 07:57 Fecalfeast wrote:
On February 18 2015 07:54 rsoultin wrote:
On February 18 2015 07:53 Fecalfeast wrote:
On February 18 2015 07:51 rsoultin wrote:
On February 18 2015 07:51 rsoultin wrote:
FF, can you talk to me about the JKs?


EBWOP:
More specifically, where you stand on BH right now as opposed to EoD.

I think BH is jk still and agree with him on VA. I understand the mod never came in and said explicitly "BH and TP are jailkeepers" but from where I'm standing it's pretty obvious bh is town


Has that read changed since the hours leading up to EoD?

If you have some elaborate trap you're trying to spring just tell me what I did this time. If I ever doubted BH it's because of how cocky/high and mighty he was acting. I currently think he's town and I honestly don't remember exactly how I felt EoD


It's not an elaborate trap. I'm trying to understand why you seemed so certain that there would be a third JK claim. The obvious townie reason for that is if you didn't believe one of the claimants.

Because there were 2 jk claims, a practical mod confirm of there being 2 jks and yet so many people were afk at that point that bh almost died anyway. A third jk claim to throw a wrench into the thread again seemed likely to me.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 17 2015 23:09 GMT
#2358
On February 18 2015 07:59 Damdred wrote:
Ff what makes you say Hts is scum?

OMGUS and that's pretty much it lol
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 17 2015 23:11 GMT
#2359
On February 18 2015 08:06 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2015 08:02 ritoky wrote:
I am really having trouble not scum reading this chica, pls someone halp me.

On February 18 2015 07:50 Half the Sky wrote:
Robik, my other scumreads are Ritoky, Breshke, Rayn, with a lean on prplhz.


your scum reads have literally not developed in the slightest. check here:

On February 17 2015 09:20 Half the Sky wrote:
Back after the end of EoD in Newbie.

As it stands my scum reads are: Rayn, FF, Ritoky, Breshke


then there's the whole part where you pulled your vote off rayn for a bad reason after focusing on him so much.

then there's the part where you plagiarized large parts of my read on ff then scum read me in the next breath.

then there's the part where you had a TMI post about the night kills.

then there's the part where your read on me is terrible.

then there's the part where you constantly state going to bed/etc for reasons for not being here

then there's the part where I criticize you for lacking conviction and now you're overcompensating.

I weigh all of that against you sharing similar reads to me and the amount of work put into the ff stuff and I arrive at WARRRRGHARBBBLE land.


lol, i'm having similar problems with HtS. Her individual posts make me gah for lack of sense, but then the cases she's building seem to incorporate a lot of work for scum. Of course scum can do that, too, and I've seen players like HF and Trfel take a stab at it, but my feel is that's not something a scum HtS would do

HTS as Mafia didn't make a huge wombo case on someone being Mafia if I recalled correctly it just she pushed me to die because she was evil
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 17 2015 23:11 GMT
#2360
On February 18 2015 07:50 Half the Sky wrote:
Robik, my other scumreads are Ritoky, Breshke, Rayn, with a lean on prplhz.

I'm sorry...was I talking to you/did I ask you?
Prev 1 116 117 118 119 120 219 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 130
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1953
GuemChi 1486
Artosis 625
910 80
ajuk12(nOOB) 21
Bale 20
Terrorterran 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm190
febbydoto15
Counter-Strike
taco 572
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox530
Other Games
summit1g8096
Doublelift1945
JimRising 582
C9.Mang0358
Day[9].tv334
PiGStarcraft253
Maynarde114
WinterStarcraft65
CosmosSc2 18
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1015
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream21
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 100
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv334
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
7h 5m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
8h 5m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
21h 5m
Patches Events
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.