• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:45
CEST 17:45
KST 00:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)74Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9743 users

VII Titanic Mini Mafia: I Have a Cunning Plan... - Page 116

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 114 115 116 117 118 219 Next
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 17 2015 22:08 GMT
#2301
On February 18 2015 07:06 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2015 07:04 Palmar wrote:
On February 18 2015 07:02 ritoky wrote:
palmar, is activity an indicator of rayn's alignment?

also do you think stray voting on day 1 is alignment indicative for rayn too?

To be honest stray voting is much less indicative when he simply wasn't around. I did the same and I'm not mafia, I just wasn't there for the last 12 hours-ish of the day or so.

I'm still undecided on rayn. He kinda sounded like town maybe tonight, but maybe I'm just being owned by the fact he called me town and wanted me protected. I'm a sucker for people calling me town.

But you also said yourself that normally you ignore Mafia when you're town lol.... Should you relook at your townreads and figure out which one be the one that you ignored the most at the time? Also aren't you a big sucker for Christmas?

I have no idea what you're saying LS.
Computer says mafia
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 17 2015 22:08 GMT
#2302
So if i flip town, what then hts?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 17 2015 22:09 GMT
#2303
Doesn't matter ls I'm used to you answering me back before I have to say something, why you do this to me.

Idk if you are bad or not palmar. It doesn't matter if I think someone you tr could be scum that's like dumb the two aren't dirrectly connected. I think you look fine RS said something that tickles me in a bad way.

FF tickles me badly right now. Ls bothers me.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 17 2015 22:11 GMT
#2304
On February 18 2015 06:46 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2015 06:40 Fecalfeast wrote:
1. read my filter I made multiple posts about LS
2. Meta can be faked.
3. Been asleep and now there's a wagon on me, priorities.
4. MY bad.
5. So my 'easy way out' is to scumread someone who most people are townreading? ok

I'm going to flip town, sorry to disappoint you HtS you made such a nice case.


1 Done at least 3x now. I am disputing the approach you have taken in those posts NOT THE FACT YOU MADE THEM. Context please.
2 And you aren't determining for yourself IF THAT META IS FAKED.
3 LOL? The events I have described are happening either WHILST you were in thread or when you were awake.
4 You've done enough of it (frequency) that I can conclude you are misleading in your evaluation of LS.
5 Those that know him are mostly townreading, those that don't, don't appear to be or aren't focusing on him.

You're not town by a country mile.

I'd love to hear your reads that aren't FF and that aren't based off of FF being scum. Pretend FF doesn't exist for this exercise
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 17 2015 22:11 GMT
#2305
okay here's the deal damdred.

step 1: you deliver a kick-ass case on someone.
step 2: I townread you 4lyfe.

we good?
Computer says mafia
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 17 2015 22:13 GMT
#2306
On February 18 2015 07:09 Damdred wrote:
Doesn't matter ls I'm used to you answering me back before I have to say something, why you do this to me.

Idk if you are bad or not palmar. It doesn't matter if I think someone you tr could be scum that's like dumb the two aren't dirrectly connected. I think you look fine RS said something that tickles me in a bad way.

FF tickles me badly right now. Ls bothers me.

Sometimes I busy playing a game other than TL Mafia that's all. I do tend to forget to follow up on some stuff though and you should know that by now >.>
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 17 2015 22:13 GMT
#2307
On February 18 2015 06:59 ritoky wrote:
i am kind thinking my day 1 read on robik might have not been good too.

by robik's own metrics of his scum play, if he can't keep his post count/activity up then he is mafia and he has yet to really be around.

but then again, i don't know if mafia robik doesn't read the OP like he demonstrated with the veteran claim....

The last sentence is 1/2 correct.
I didn't read OP, but that has nothing to do with me not reading the vet claim and everything to do with me forgetting BH claimed RB'd. What correlation is there between me reading/not reading OP and my participation in a game?

Also, please note that I still have one of the largest filters in the game
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 17 2015 22:14 GMT
#2308
On February 18 2015 07:08 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2015 07:06 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 18 2015 07:04 Palmar wrote:
On February 18 2015 07:02 ritoky wrote:
palmar, is activity an indicator of rayn's alignment?

also do you think stray voting on day 1 is alignment indicative for rayn too?

To be honest stray voting is much less indicative when he simply wasn't around. I did the same and I'm not mafia, I just wasn't there for the last 12 hours-ish of the day or so.

I'm still undecided on rayn. He kinda sounded like town maybe tonight, but maybe I'm just being owned by the fact he called me town and wanted me protected. I'm a sucker for people calling me town.

But you also said yourself that normally you ignore Mafia when you're town lol.... Should you relook at your townreads and figure out which one be the one that you ignored the most at the time? Also aren't you a big sucker for Christmas?

I have no idea what you're saying LS.

A. Should you reread your townreads since you yourself said that in the past as town you tend to ignore mafia and gave shitty reasons for them to be townread so should you recheck your reads on that?
B. Aren't you a big sucker Christmas since I remember you saying you were a big for Christmas.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 17 2015 22:15 GMT
#2309
On February 18 2015 06:00 Superbia wrote:
Slam! What are your thoughts on the game so far?

I still think HTS case on FF is good, due to Palmar clarification
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 17 2015 22:16 GMT
#2310
i'm going to quote my posts again for people to read cause apparently they're not reading them, because I still don't have quotes on who thought Eden was town during the claims, an analysis of who voted/unvoted/revoted him etc.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 17 2015 22:16 GMT
#2311
Deadline isn't for another 30 hours or something right?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 17 2015 22:17 GMT
#2312
On February 18 2015 07:15 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2015 06:00 Superbia wrote:
Slam! What are your thoughts on the game so far?

I still think HTS case on FF is good, due to Palmar clarification

I am town, slam, please hear my plea every time I look at the thread it is a new experience. I often refer to myself as being similar to a goldfish in memory.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 17 2015 22:18 GMT
#2313
On February 18 2015 07:05 Palmar wrote:
Also, if people want to try to not lynch ritoky, the counterwagon is not going to be LS.

There better be fucking masons in this game the way you're defending this dude, because he's fucking scum.
Ritoky's post on me was bad, but I think he genuinely believes he's meta cleared, so that's kinda townie.
Rayn's afking again. he better be cop or we're lynching him. He loves to claim maf as maf and see how long he can get away with it and then gloat about it in postgame
Breshke is someone who we should strongly consider lynching. From all accounts he single handedly won the previous game as vig. I don't recall any of his posts this game, which is a bad sign for him.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 17 2015 22:18 GMT
#2314
On February 18 2015 06:21 LightningStrike wrote:
I also send my filter of previous games as town wtf......... Ask Palmar, ask rsoultin, ask HTS, also ask Slam.

Thaaaaaaaaats what all those links were!

Dude, nobody will read those bro
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 17 2015 22:22 GMT
#2315
HtS can I start making you promise to do stuff if I flip town?

If I flip town, you have to post a screenshot of your role PM (scum QT blocked out, I just want you to be modkilled, not end the game)
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 17 2015 22:23 GMT
#2316
On February 18 2015 07:17 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2015 07:15 Alakaslam wrote:
On February 18 2015 06:00 Superbia wrote:
Slam! What are your thoughts on the game so far?

I still think HTS case on FF is good, due to Palmar clarification

I am town, slam, please hear my plea every time I look at the thread it is a new experience. I often refer to myself as being similar to a goldfish in memory.

I remember this. I did one of those "I relate!" Comments

##Unvote
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 17 2015 22:24 GMT
#2317
FF who is the most interesting person besides Hts I should read and why? Interesting would be scummy
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 17 2015 22:24 GMT
#2318
On February 18 2015 07:14 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2015 07:08 Palmar wrote:
On February 18 2015 07:06 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 18 2015 07:04 Palmar wrote:
On February 18 2015 07:02 ritoky wrote:
palmar, is activity an indicator of rayn's alignment?

also do you think stray voting on day 1 is alignment indicative for rayn too?

To be honest stray voting is much less indicative when he simply wasn't around. I did the same and I'm not mafia, I just wasn't there for the last 12 hours-ish of the day or so.

I'm still undecided on rayn. He kinda sounded like town maybe tonight, but maybe I'm just being owned by the fact he called me town and wanted me protected. I'm a sucker for people calling me town.

But you also said yourself that normally you ignore Mafia when you're town lol.... Should you relook at your townreads and figure out which one be the one that you ignored the most at the time? Also aren't you a big sucker for Christmas?

I have no idea what you're saying LS.

A. Should you reread your townreads since you yourself said that in the past as town you tend to ignore mafia and gave shitty reasons for them to be townread so should you recheck your reads on that?
B. Aren't you a big sucker Christmas since I remember you saying you were a big for Christmas.

A. Yes I should, but as a rule of thumb I generally scum or null read most of the mafia and townread maybe 1 person or something. So it's still more efficient for me to chase the people I actually think I am mafia

B. I love christmas.
Computer says mafia
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 17 2015 22:24 GMT
#2319
On February 18 2015 07:24 Damdred wrote:
FF who is the most interesting person besides Hts I should read and why? Interesting would be scummy

rayn since you already townread hts
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 17 2015 22:26 GMT
#2320
On February 18 2015 07:18 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2015 07:05 Palmar wrote:
Also, if people want to try to not lynch ritoky, the counterwagon is not going to be LS.

There better be fucking masons in this game the way you're defending this dude, because he's fucking scum.
Ritoky's post on me was bad, but I think he genuinely believes he's meta cleared, so that's kinda townie.
Rayn's afking again. he better be cop or we're lynching him. He loves to claim maf as maf and see how long he can get away with it and then gloat about it in postgame
Breshke is someone who we should strongly consider lynching. From all accounts he single handedly won the previous game as vig. I don't recall any of his posts this game, which is a bad sign for him.

I am in no way certain he is town. But he is just so far away from the people I most likely think are mafia that to me it's dumb to lynch him.

I honestly don't get why people think he's mafia. He literally has no trouble communicating with people in the thread and is kinda doing his own wonderfully weird thing.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 114 115 116 117 118 219 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 15m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech146
UpATreeSC 64
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5214
Bisu 2611
Soulkey 1631
Jaedong 736
Mini 541
EffOrt 527
Horang2 381
Larva 364
ggaemo 247
actioN 244
[ Show more ]
ZerO 242
Yoon 130
Dewaltoss 108
Mind 92
hero 79
sorry 76
Sharp 71
Shinee 63
Snow 63
Sea.KH 60
Pusan 59
Barracks 53
Hyun 44
Bale 34
Trap 27
ToSsGirL 24
Rock 17
Terrorterran 16
NaDa 15
scan(afreeca) 14
Sacsri 12
zelot 10
Noble 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5629
qojqva2759
Dendi1174
420jenkins255
League of Legends
Reynor65
Counter-Strike
fl0m2634
Fnx 746
x6flipin705
edward36
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes246
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1098
hiko997
B2W.Neo447
DeMusliM299
XBOCT242
Liquid`VortiX210
Livibee205
QueenE98
Mew2King40
ZerO(Twitch)19
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 78
• mYiSmile127
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 37
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV635
League of Legends
• Nemesis3585
• TFBlade555
Other Games
• Shiphtur330
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
8h 15m
Patches Events
1d
The PondCast
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 19h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.