• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:41
CEST 10:41
KST 17:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7021 users

VII Titanic Mini Mafia: I Have a Cunning Plan... - Page 115

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 113 114 115 116 117 219 Next
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 17 2015 21:38 GMT
#2281
No clue he was rng'd by BH. I can't read vayne and won't try to meta him.

RNG Jesus should be followed!

If your whole case hinges on me joking with bh about his rng going through you will have a hard time.

Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 17 2015 21:39 GMT
#2282
20 mins and I'll be home. My fault for posting whilst working at the cafe. Hopefully Part 3 is somewhat readable.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 17 2015 21:40 GMT
#2283
1. read my filter I made multiple posts about LS
2. Meta can be faked.
3. Been asleep and now there's a wagon on me, priorities.
4. MY bad.
5. So my 'easy way out' is to scumread someone who most people are townreading? ok

I'm going to flip town, sorry to disappoint you HtS you made such a nice case.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 17 2015 21:41 GMT
#2284
On February 18 2015 06:38 Damdred wrote:
No clue he was rng'd by BH. I can't read vayne and won't try to meta him.

RNG Jesus should be followed!

If your whole case hinges on me joking with bh about his rng going through you will have a hard time.


You didn't even read the part where I didn't call you scum. I want you to play just like you want me to play
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
February 17 2015 21:41 GMT
#2285
On February 18 2015 06:28 Damdred wrote:
I am as well will be fun to read.

Ritoky how did I arrive at the wrong conclusion and what am I not reading right if I'm wrong?


once upon a time, there was a damdred who struggled to read me and whom I equally struggled to read. then a reckoning came upon them both, the trials and tribulations forged their relationship in fire. through this hell, they forged a bond close enough to understand eachother. it was through these dark times that their relationship blossomed. yet the conclusions they drew from this understanding were not what you would expect: damdred told ritoky he would shoot him night 1 every game for a while to come, and ritoky certainly returned the favor.

it is in that abyss that caused the two to arrive at their shared conclusion, that you have lost sight of what is important.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
February 17 2015 21:44 GMT
#2286
hrm.....maybe i am wrong on hts.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 17 2015 21:46 GMT
#2287
On February 18 2015 06:40 Fecalfeast wrote:
1. read my filter I made multiple posts about LS
2. Meta can be faked.
3. Been asleep and now there's a wagon on me, priorities.
4. MY bad.
5. So my 'easy way out' is to scumread someone who most people are townreading? ok

I'm going to flip town, sorry to disappoint you HtS you made such a nice case.


1 Done at least 3x now. I am disputing the approach you have taken in those posts NOT THE FACT YOU MADE THEM. Context please.
2 And you aren't determining for yourself IF THAT META IS FAKED.
3 LOL? The events I have described are happening either WHILST you were in thread or when you were awake.
4 You've done enough of it (frequency) that I can conclude you are misleading in your evaluation of LS.
5 Those that know him are mostly townreading, those that don't, don't appear to be or aren't focusing on him.

You're not town by a country mile.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 17 2015 21:52 GMT
#2288
Maybe I'm wrong on rit. I'll have to think on that.

Here's the thing ff if you aren't calling me scum than what are you saying exactly? What was the point of that with no conclusion unless you are just trying to give a semblance of scum hunting?

ls is worrying me now also. He asked me a question and didn't follow up oj ot thoughts?
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 17 2015 21:59 GMT
#2289
I don't like people like ff and damdred going after rsou. I think she is pretty clearly town.
Computer says mafia
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
February 17 2015 21:59 GMT
#2290
i am kind thinking my day 1 read on robik might have not been good too.

by robik's own metrics of his scum play, if he can't keep his post count/activity up then he is mafia and he has yet to really be around.

but then again, i don't know if mafia robik doesn't read the OP like he demonstrated with the veteran claim....
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 17 2015 22:00 GMT
#2291
You need to step shit up Damdred. Breshke was not noteworthy and you haven't been either. Why do you scumread a townread of mine, yet think I'm town?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 17 2015 22:00 GMT
#2292
You think I'm just bad?
Computer says mafia
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 17 2015 22:02 GMT
#2293
On February 18 2015 06:52 Damdred wrote:
Maybe I'm wrong on rit. I'll have to think on that.

Here's the thing ff if you aren't calling me scum than what are you saying exactly? What was the point of that with no conclusion unless you are just trying to give a semblance of scum hunting?

ls is worrying me now also. He asked me a question and didn't follow up oj ot thoughts?

You answered two questions in 1 post lol.......... I did find you conlusion alright but the thing is he could absolutely be town and just haven't played as town in a while.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
February 17 2015 22:02 GMT
#2294
palmar, is activity an indicator of rayn's alignment?

also do you think stray voting on day 1 is alignment indicative for rayn too?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 17 2015 22:03 GMT
#2295
Also <3 you HTS and thanks for the defense on me.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 17 2015 22:03 GMT
#2296
Ya I notice Rayn haven't posted in a while and it kind of worrying o.o
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 17 2015 22:03 GMT
#2297
On February 18 2015 05:58 Superbia wrote:
Except for the Kelsier read, that was less godlike.

kelsier was SUCH an easy TR
Also, I'd be VERY VERY VERY interested (if someone is willing to do the work) to see in thread who expressed a TR on Eden.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 17 2015 22:04 GMT
#2298
On February 18 2015 07:02 ritoky wrote:
palmar, is activity an indicator of rayn's alignment?

also do you think stray voting on day 1 is alignment indicative for rayn too?

To be honest stray voting is much less indicative when he simply wasn't around. I did the same and I'm not mafia, I just wasn't there for the last 12 hours-ish of the day or so.

I'm still undecided on rayn. He kinda sounded like town maybe tonight, but maybe I'm just being owned by the fact he called me town and wanted me protected. I'm a sucker for people calling me town.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 17 2015 22:05 GMT
#2299
Also, if people want to try to not lynch ritoky, the counterwagon is not going to be LS.
Computer says mafia
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 17 2015 22:06 GMT
#2300
On February 18 2015 07:04 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2015 07:02 ritoky wrote:
palmar, is activity an indicator of rayn's alignment?

also do you think stray voting on day 1 is alignment indicative for rayn too?

To be honest stray voting is much less indicative when he simply wasn't around. I did the same and I'm not mafia, I just wasn't there for the last 12 hours-ish of the day or so.

I'm still undecided on rayn. He kinda sounded like town maybe tonight, but maybe I'm just being owned by the fact he called me town and wanted me protected. I'm a sucker for people calling me town.

But you also said yourself that normally you ignore Mafia when you're town lol.... Should you relook at your townreads and figure out which one be the one that you ignored the most at the time? Also aren't you a big sucker for Christmas?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Prev 1 113 114 115 116 117 219 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 821
actioN 522
Mong 201
BeSt 194
Killer 114
Dewaltoss 113
sSak 52
ZergMaN 39
Bale 31
sorry 31
[ Show more ]
Aegong 28
NotJumperer 26
Noble 11
yabsab 10
League of Legends
JimRising 454
Counter-Strike
byalli598
Other Games
summit1g9370
olofmeister990
Happy315
Sick193
crisheroes178
KnowMe94
Pyrionflax28
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick748
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream52
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos830
• Stunt543
Other Games
• WagamamaTV71
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
1h 19m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2h 19m
Monday Night Weeklies
7h 19m
Replay Cast
14h 19m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 1h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 2h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 15h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.