• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:30
CEST 15:30
KST 22:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9854 users

Newbie Mini Mafia LXI - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 88 89 90 Next
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
January 28 2015 14:36 GMT
#21
/obs
Sicklucker,JarJar, and Warffle are voting for WarWaffle but sicklucker got no reason to bus him.
##Vote: sicklucker
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 29 2015 19:17 GMT
#22
On January 28 2015 12:49 rsoultin wrote:
let's see your scumgame bro xP


To be honest, I hope you RNG scum soon in an upcoming game. I'd like to see your scum game m'lady <3 <3
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 29 2015 19:35 GMT
#23
/Coach

Everyone

"Who is everyone?"

Everyone

"How many is Everyone?"

Everyone


2:00-2:10
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 29 2015 22:19 GMT
#24
On January 30 2015 04:17 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2015 12:49 rsoultin wrote:
let's see your scumgame bro xP


To be honest, I hope you RNG scum soon in an upcoming game. I'd like to see your scum game m'lady <3 <3


I ain't no lady xP

we'll see lol
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
jarjarbinks
Profile Joined December 2014
569 Posts
January 29 2015 23:51 GMT
#25
On January 28 2015 12:49 rsoultin wrote:
i'd like to

/obs

since I think I've finally "graduated" from newbie @.@

want to see if my toneread on my bro holds even when he rolls scum

let's see your scumgame bro xP


WOAH WOAH WOAH. U can't STUDY my scumgame! I'm full of mystery and....things and stuff.... lol
jarjarbinks
Profile Joined December 2014
569 Posts
January 29 2015 23:53 GMT
#26
So I'm guessing that I probably shouldn't ask for a no lynch day 1 in this game.

That learning curve tho
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 30 2015 00:03 GMT
#27
no completely do

after an extensive google search based on an existing setup not existing

where you just happen to be the only role who would know that

but haven't opened your role pm yet xP

complete JJB townmeta lol chaoticgood with an unlucky streak
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
jarjarbinks
Profile Joined December 2014
569 Posts
January 30 2015 00:16 GMT
#28
lol

so if I don't do that....I'm scum?

dang it lolz
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 30 2015 00:18 GMT
#29
On January 30 2015 09:16 jarjarbinks wrote:
lol

so if I don't do that....I'm scum?

dang it lolz


totes

didn't you see geript scumreading you for not posting:

IAMTOWNIAMTOWNIAMTOWN!! lol
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
jarjarbinks
Profile Joined December 2014
569 Posts
January 30 2015 00:30 GMT
#30
LOL so it took him liiiiike 3 weeks to still not get the first joke I made in my first game

rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 30 2015 01:10 GMT
#31
On January 30 2015 09:30 jarjarbinks wrote:
LOL so it took him liiiiike 3 weeks to still not get the first joke I made in my first game



I know, right? xP

That's okay. You scum me in every game when you have no decent reads, just cause I could possibly (but have never in the past) fool you xP -beats with a wet noodle-
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
January 30 2015 01:17 GMT
#32
[M][N] Linux Mini Mafia is open for signups! (link)
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
jarjarbinks
Profile Joined December 2014
569 Posts
January 30 2015 01:49 GMT
#33
On January 30 2015 10:10 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2015 09:30 jarjarbinks wrote:
LOL so it took him liiiiike 3 weeks to still not get the first joke I made in my first game



I know, right? xP

That's okay. You scum me in every game when you have no decent reads, just cause I could possibly (but have never in the past) fool you xP -beats with a wet noodle-


lol waaaaaaaaaat no I totally have decent reads like all the time xD u obviously were super suspicious! All like 20 billion pages of filter was suspicious!
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 30 2015 01:59 GMT
#34
On January 30 2015 10:49 jarjarbinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2015 10:10 rsoultin wrote:
On January 30 2015 09:30 jarjarbinks wrote:
LOL so it took him liiiiike 3 weeks to still not get the first joke I made in my first game



I know, right? xP

That's okay. You scum me in every game when you have no decent reads, just cause I could possibly (but have never in the past) fool you xP -beats with a wet noodle-


lol waaaaaaaaaat no I totally have decent reads like all the time xD u obviously were super suspicious! All like 20 billion pages of filter was suspicious!


two townies agreed with you xP I repeat too many questions. <-rsoul scumtell right there
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
January 30 2015 02:59 GMT
#35
On January 30 2015 04:35 Alakaslam wrote:
/Coach

Everyone

"Who is everyone?"

Everyone

"How many is Everyone?"

Everyone

http://youtu.be/dQpOl7I6Sc4
2:00-2:10



Don't you miss our newbie days? When we couldn't read each other at all. Svengalli!!!
Try TL Mafia!!!
Mimeux
Profile Joined January 2015
United States3 Posts
January 30 2015 18:45 GMT
#36
/in
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
January 31 2015 00:57 GMT
#37
Role flavor has been added thanks to Half the Sky!

We will probably start once we reach 9 players, rather than 12 since signups have been a bit slow.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
zlefin
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
United States7689 Posts
February 01 2015 11:25 GMT
#38
I should try this one of these days, so
/in
Great read: http://shorensteincenter.org/news-coverage-2016-general-election/ great book on democracy: http://press.princeton.edu/titles/10671.html zlefin is grumpier due to long term illness. Ignoring some users.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
February 01 2015 20:24 GMT
#39
/in
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 01 2015 20:37 GMT
#40
On February 02 2015 05:24 kushm4sta wrote:
/in

This man should be allowed to play even though he has a few more games under his belt. For obvious reasons.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 88 89 90 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs herOLIVE!
IntoTheiNu 1404
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 236
MaxPax 142
Rex 95
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 65479
Calm 3741
Shuttle 3116
Bisu 1879
FanTaSy 1612
EffOrt 396
Stork 358
Soma 294
Mini 293
firebathero 290
[ Show more ]
Hyuk 271
Rush 234
Light 233
ZerO 177
Soulkey 150
Last 133
Snow 129
Zeus 123
actioN 121
Barracks 107
Killer 79
Dewaltoss 62
hero 61
Sea.KH 61
Mong 54
Pusan 47
Hyun 45
NotJumperer 40
Bale 38
Shinee 38
Free 33
ToSsGirL 32
sorry 27
Yoon 26
PianO 26
Shine 24
Sharp 21
Aegong 19
yabsab 17
zelot 15
Sacsri 11
HiyA 11
Icarus 6
Noble 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6106
Dendi754
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1291
kRYSTAL_375
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko401
Other Games
gofns39591
singsing2160
B2W.Neo693
hiko366
crisheroes295
DeMusliM258
byalli193
Livibee164
Hui .145
Mew2King94
Liquid`VortiX78
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV222
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 36
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 45m
Replay Cast
9h 30m
OSC
1d 9h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 20h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.