• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:04
CEST 02:04
KST 09:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7999 users

Student Mafia V - Page 58

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 56 57 58 59 60 128 Next
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 21 2015 00:07 GMT
#1141
On January 21 2015 08:18 jarjarbinks wrote:
@Rsoultin

I looked at the votes. Definitely doesn't conclusively show that Geript switched to screw me.

Right before he switched I had 4 and GB had 6. His switch made it GB-5 me-4. LS switched to me about 10 seconds later. THEN others followed. I mean it is possible that he did switch to screw me, but he would have had to figure people would get off the GB train if he switched and/or saw that the GB train was losing traction.

Damdred was hard bussing me. It is possible he saw it coming, but he was definitely not the only factor in putting me on the chopblock.

And thanks again for defending me at EOD! You get some more bro brownie points lolz


I still haven't had a chance to look closely. Just got home from work. But I will say that it is a bit of an out there sort of play unless scum was all nicely settled on GB.

It's a cool theory though lol. I kinda like the outlandish ones just to have a different viewpoint to approach things from. I'll still look but it seems like there would be too many unknowns to pull it off effectively.

Geript is questioning you about bussing because bussing means mafia pushing or voting their own mafia teammate. Assuming you're town, it's okay lol. I did it my first game, too, calling it bussing when it was just a push.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 21 2015 00:08 GMT
#1142
Like JJB literally just was 100% wrong. Damdred never really heavily pushed JJB. He procrastinates on reading him for like half the day then lackadaisically tells people to vote for him. Like there's never even a good reason for Damdred to even say the shit he is other than his flipfloppery on GB (town-mafia-town).

Plus JJB is literally claiming mafia with Damdred. Idk. I'll think about this more but I can't fathom a reason JJB says anything like that as town.

In the least, we lynch Trfel and have more time to think about it.
##vote Trfel
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 21 2015 00:09 GMT
#1143
On January 21 2015 09:03 DarthPunk wrote:
OK I'm here all day on and off cause im not working.

Gonna read the game again. If anyone wants to chat feel free.

Read Damdred and tell me what you see.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 21 2015 00:13 GMT
#1144
On January 21 2015 09:09 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2015 09:03 DarthPunk wrote:
OK I'm here all day on and off cause im not working.

Gonna read the game again. If anyone wants to chat feel free.

Read Damdred and tell me what you see.


ok.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 21 2015 00:14 GMT
#1145
On January 21 2015 08:53 geript wrote:
I will say that Damdred's filter looks exceptionally worse in skimming it. Shining is town; then mafia then town then mafia. LS is in the same boat. Las is mafia for trying to get a meta read on Damdred. Then it's the reason he's obviously town. I really don't get it.


The LS thing bugged me cause Damdred has played with LS. The trfel thing bugged me cause Damdred has played with trfel. These two players he should know well enough to have an idea of what is normal and what isn't, probably moreso than I do. The GB thing bugged me because GB was townread, townread, townread then considered as a possible lynch.

There's another thing bugging me, too. WIFOM, so don't jump down my throat for it, but considering who was townread for the EoD antics, you and Damdred benefitted the most from a flipped GB confirmed town.

When you take into account that (assuming no false claims, which I am at this point) and if you take it on faith I'm town (something considerably more easy for me to do than the rest of y'all xP) Damdred literally had no scum on his wagon at all. If scum, that would make it perfectly safe for him not to hammer GB to save himself and get townread in the process.

Trfel was still on LM...and possibly he third scum could have been waiting in the wings...LM or Shining. I know no one has flipped yet, but I don't think it's accurate to say Damdred is confirmed town after all.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 21 2015 00:25 GMT
#1146
You really have to take the wifom out. GB flipping town doesn't give credibility to anyone. It doesn't really lessen credibility either. It's a NK. Like we're the people pushing him pushing him for good reasons? Does GB have any valuable reads we've missed out on now knowing he's town. That's what matters.

Regarding the Damdred wagon, that's a quite interesting point. Just like mafia tend to not lynch claimed blues or in the least tend to move off their wagon. Mafia tend to not help lynch vets. So if Damdred is town it makes sense for him. Like if you assume for a second that DP and I am town. That same vote count makes GB look awfully scummy.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 21 2015 00:35 GMT
#1147
On January 21 2015 09:25 geript wrote:
You really have to take the wifom out. GB flipping town doesn't give credibility to anyone. It doesn't really lessen credibility either. It's a NK. Like we're the people pushing him pushing him for good reasons? Does GB have any valuable reads we've missed out on now knowing he's town. That's what matters.

Regarding the Damdred wagon, that's a quite interesting point. Just like mafia tend to not lynch claimed blues or in the least tend to move off their wagon. Mafia tend to not help lynch vets. So if Damdred is town it makes sense for him. Like if you assume for a second that DP and I am town. That same vote count makes GB look awfully scummy.


I need to reread you both, but I think my first instinct on you was right, and you're probably town based on EoD. Paranoia is normal for me -_- that and an argumentative soul lol.

So you're saying that mafia wouldn't be on Damdred if he is town? If DP and you are town...how does that make GB look scummy? o.0 I think I'm missing your point, lol. I thought the only "vets" in this game were you and DP. Everyone's a vet compared to me but y'all have a different line.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 21 2015 00:37 GMT
#1148
Unless your point geript is that mafia does tend to pick on the fumbling newbies in this game as the easy mislynches xP Which I would have to agree with from personal experience, limited though that is.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 21 2015 00:41 GMT
#1149
On January 21 2015 09:14 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2015 08:53 geript wrote:
I will say that Damdred's filter looks exceptionally worse in skimming it. Shining is town; then mafia then town then mafia. LS is in the same boat. Las is mafia for trying to get a meta read on Damdred. Then it's the reason he's obviously town. I really don't get it.


The LS thing bugged me cause Damdred has played with LS. The trfel thing bugged me cause Damdred has played with trfel. These two players he should know well enough to have an idea of what is normal and what isn't, probably moreso than I do. The GB thing bugged me because GB was townread, townread, townread then considered as a possible lynch.

There's another thing bugging me, too. WIFOM, so don't jump down my throat for it, but considering who was townread for the EoD antics, you and Damdred benefitted the most from a flipped GB confirmed town.

When you take into account that (assuming no false claims, which I am at this point) and if you take it on faith I'm town (something considerably more easy for me to do than the rest of y'all xP) Damdred literally had no scum on his wagon at all. If scum, that would make it perfectly safe for him not to hammer GB to save himself and get townread in the process.

Trfel was still on LM...and possibly he third scum could have been waiting in the wings...LM or Shining. I know no one has flipped yet, but I don't think it's accurate to say Damdred is confirmed town after all.


This is dumb the bolded especially. LS asked for a meta on me early in the game which caused me to doubt him and put him in mafia pile as evidenced in my filter if you looked. I put him down in the reaction test to see how people reacted and then I said that he was town and haven't moved from that since then.

I've played like one decent game with trfel and I town read and then later in the game it became a scum read before they were checked not sure.

That's just how me and GB are, gb goes damdred is town, scum, town, town town town. Just how we are when we play.

I'm just going to ignore the stupid going on though its ok
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 21 2015 00:42 GMT
#1150
On January 18 2015 12:16 Damdred wrote:
Well geript I'm sure I will miss something talking with you here.

I think your post on dp had good direction, had clear thought patterns and pulled from past experiences in context for that part. It looks really towny from you and so its a really good post I don't think it proves one way or another about dp. But I'm procrastinating because of things diving him because dp has a way of being meh when I read his post.

I think shining is telling the truth about having limited net and drunk which isn't alignment indicative. but his post shows that he read what little of the thread there was to read and he had thoughts about it and was able to articulate them into reasonable points about people.

I hate list posts but his weren't overly bad this time.

I'm actually moving tr down my townlist and sinking. I had the huge post and the reasoning for not having scum reads is pretty bad band didn't sound genuine to me. And the interactions with GB just feel weird at points.


On January 19 2015 05:56 Damdred wrote:
I'm glad you asked me dp, I am lazy and think your obvious town. I don't see you being Scum nor a lynch so I'm ignoring your filter because I read you in thread as town.


Anyone else find this makes no fucking sense? Damdred progress from not being one way or another on my alignment and doesn't want to dive my filter cause my posts are 'meh',

TO:

I think DP is obvious town and that's why I haven't read his filter.

That is like a complete change in his rational, his read on DP, and justifications to not want to read my filter.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 21 2015 00:44 GMT
#1151
On January 21 2015 09:42 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2015 12:16 Damdred wrote:
Well geript I'm sure I will miss something talking with you here.

I think your post on dp had good direction, had clear thought patterns and pulled from past experiences in context for that part. It looks really towny from you and so its a really good post I don't think it proves one way or another about dp. But I'm procrastinating because of things diving him because dp has a way of being meh when I read his post.

I think shining is telling the truth about having limited net and drunk which isn't alignment indicative. but his post shows that he read what little of the thread there was to read and he had thoughts about it and was able to articulate them into reasonable points about people.

I hate list posts but his weren't overly bad this time.

I'm actually moving tr down my townlist and sinking. I had the huge post and the reasoning for not having scum reads is pretty bad band didn't sound genuine to me. And the interactions with GB just feel weird at points.


Show nested quote +
On January 19 2015 05:56 Damdred wrote:
I'm glad you asked me dp, I am lazy and think your obvious town. I don't see you being Scum nor a lynch so I'm ignoring your filter because I read you in thread as town.


Anyone else find this makes no fucking sense? Damdred progress from not being one way or another on my alignment and doesn't want to dive my filter cause my posts are 'meh',

TO:

I think DP is obvious town and that's why I haven't read his filter.

That is like a complete change in his rational, his read on DP, and justifications to not want to read my filter.


No offense DP, but you have a really egotistical writing style at points especially when talking about vets and newbs and it makes me feel meh about you.

But your postings in the thread were towny in context so no need for me to read your filter at that point.
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 21 2015 00:45 GMT
#1152
Day 2: Current Vote Count

Trfel (8): LightningStrike, DarthPunk, Breshke, Damdred, rsoultin, jarjarbinks, The Shining, geript

Not Voting (2): Trfel, LoneMeow

Currently, Trfel is set to be lynched. Day 2 ends in at 22:00 GMT (+00:00).

Reminder to make sure to unvote before voting, if you have already voted someone.

Remember, voting is Mandatory. You may NOT abstain.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 21 2015 00:46 GMT
#1153
On January 21 2015 09:44 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2015 09:42 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 18 2015 12:16 Damdred wrote:
Well geript I'm sure I will miss something talking with you here.

I think your post on dp had good direction, had clear thought patterns and pulled from past experiences in context for that part. It looks really towny from you and so its a really good post I don't think it proves one way or another about dp. But I'm procrastinating because of things diving him because dp has a way of being meh when I read his post.

I think shining is telling the truth about having limited net and drunk which isn't alignment indicative. but his post shows that he read what little of the thread there was to read and he had thoughts about it and was able to articulate them into reasonable points about people.

I hate list posts but his weren't overly bad this time.

I'm actually moving tr down my townlist and sinking. I had the huge post and the reasoning for not having scum reads is pretty bad band didn't sound genuine to me. And the interactions with GB just feel weird at points.


On January 19 2015 05:56 Damdred wrote:
I'm glad you asked me dp, I am lazy and think your obvious town. I don't see you being Scum nor a lynch so I'm ignoring your filter because I read you in thread as town.


Anyone else find this makes no fucking sense? Damdred progress from not being one way or another on my alignment and doesn't want to dive my filter cause my posts are 'meh',

TO:

I think DP is obvious town and that's why I haven't read his filter.

That is like a complete change in his rational, his read on DP, and justifications to not want to read my filter.


No offense DP, but you have a really egotistical writing style at points especially when talking about vets and newbs and it makes me feel meh about you.

But your postings in the thread were towny in context so no need for me to read your filter at that point.


That is bullshit. In the context you were talking about my alignment. In particular talkiong about my alignment not being one way or another.

If the real reason for not wanting to dive my filter was because I was obv town to you you would have said so, but your reasons was that my posts were meh.

The rational between those two posts is entirely different.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-01-21 00:48:12
January 21 2015 00:46 GMT
#1154
LoneMeow has been warned for inactivity.
Trfel has been warned for inactivity.

Remember, voting is mandatory, and it is required you post at least once per phase. If you fail follow activity requirements, you will be modkilled or replaced.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 21 2015 00:47 GMT
#1155
Anyway I read Damdreds filter again.

Brief summary:

Lots of shitty one liners and he switches his opinion on things ALOT.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 21 2015 00:48 GMT
#1156
On January 21 2015 09:41 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2015 09:14 rsoultin wrote:
On January 21 2015 08:53 geript wrote:
I will say that Damdred's filter looks exceptionally worse in skimming it. Shining is town; then mafia then town then mafia. LS is in the same boat. Las is mafia for trying to get a meta read on Damdred. Then it's the reason he's obviously town. I really don't get it.


The LS thing bugged me cause Damdred has played with LS. The trfel thing bugged me cause Damdred has played with trfel. These two players he should know well enough to have an idea of what is normal and what isn't, probably moreso than I do. The GB thing bugged me because GB was townread, townread, townread then considered as a possible lynch.

There's another thing bugging me, too. WIFOM, so don't jump down my throat for it, but considering who was townread for the EoD antics, you and Damdred benefitted the most from a flipped GB confirmed town.

When you take into account that (assuming no false claims, which I am at this point) and if you take it on faith I'm town (something considerably more easy for me to do than the rest of y'all xP) Damdred literally had no scum on his wagon at all. If scum, that would make it perfectly safe for him not to hammer GB to save himself and get townread in the process.

Trfel was still on LM...and possibly he third scum could have been waiting in the wings...LM or Shining. I know no one has flipped yet, but I don't think it's accurate to say Damdred is confirmed town after all.


This is dumb the bolded especially. LS asked for a meta on me early in the game which caused me to doubt him and put him in mafia pile as evidenced in my filter if you looked. I put him down in the reaction test to see how people reacted and then I said that he was town and haven't moved from that since then.

I've played like one decent game with trfel and I town read and then later in the game it became a scum read before they were checked not sure.

That's just how me and GB are, gb goes damdred is town, scum, town, town town town. Just how we are when we play.

I'm just going to ignore the stupid going on though its ok


LS always hyperfocuses on meta. -_- I find it hard to believe you've failed to notice that. Just like I find it hard to believe you missed Trfel's EXTREME play change.

It's not stupid. Just as it isn't stupid that you townread GB all through the game, then with apparently no explanation said maybe he could be a good lynch? How does that make sense? It certainly doesn't to me. Where did you first start thinking GB was boring, may I ask? Maybe I just missed that part when I went back into your filter before EoD.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 21 2015 00:48 GMT
#1157
On January 21 2015 09:46 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2015 09:44 Damdred wrote:
On January 21 2015 09:42 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 18 2015 12:16 Damdred wrote:
Well geript I'm sure I will miss something talking with you here.

I think your post on dp had good direction, had clear thought patterns and pulled from past experiences in context for that part. It looks really towny from you and so its a really good post I don't think it proves one way or another about dp. But I'm procrastinating because of things diving him because dp has a way of being meh when I read his post.

I think shining is telling the truth about having limited net and drunk which isn't alignment indicative. but his post shows that he read what little of the thread there was to read and he had thoughts about it and was able to articulate them into reasonable points about people.

I hate list posts but his weren't overly bad this time.

I'm actually moving tr down my townlist and sinking. I had the huge post and the reasoning for not having scum reads is pretty bad band didn't sound genuine to me. And the interactions with GB just feel weird at points.


On January 19 2015 05:56 Damdred wrote:
I'm glad you asked me dp, I am lazy and think your obvious town. I don't see you being Scum nor a lynch so I'm ignoring your filter because I read you in thread as town.


Anyone else find this makes no fucking sense? Damdred progress from not being one way or another on my alignment and doesn't want to dive my filter cause my posts are 'meh',

TO:

I think DP is obvious town and that's why I haven't read his filter.

That is like a complete change in his rational, his read on DP, and justifications to not want to read my filter.


No offense DP, but you have a really egotistical writing style at points especially when talking about vets and newbs and it makes me feel meh about you.

But your postings in the thread were towny in context so no need for me to read your filter at that point.


That is bullshit. In the context you were talking about my alignment. In particular talkiong about my alignment not being one way or another.

If the real reason for not wanting to dive my filter was because I was obv town to you you would have said so, but your reasons was that my posts were meh.

The rational between those two posts is entirely different.


No DP that's not alignment indicative I just hate reading you, quite honestly you drive me insane.

You were obv town though at that point so meh. Your posts make me feel meh they still make me feel meh.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 21 2015 00:50 GMT
#1158
On January 21 2015 09:48 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2015 09:41 Damdred wrote:
On January 21 2015 09:14 rsoultin wrote:
On January 21 2015 08:53 geript wrote:
I will say that Damdred's filter looks exceptionally worse in skimming it. Shining is town; then mafia then town then mafia. LS is in the same boat. Las is mafia for trying to get a meta read on Damdred. Then it's the reason he's obviously town. I really don't get it.


The LS thing bugged me cause Damdred has played with LS. The trfel thing bugged me cause Damdred has played with trfel. These two players he should know well enough to have an idea of what is normal and what isn't, probably moreso than I do. The GB thing bugged me because GB was townread, townread, townread then considered as a possible lynch.

There's another thing bugging me, too. WIFOM, so don't jump down my throat for it, but considering who was townread for the EoD antics, you and Damdred benefitted the most from a flipped GB confirmed town.

When you take into account that (assuming no false claims, which I am at this point) and if you take it on faith I'm town (something considerably more easy for me to do than the rest of y'all xP) Damdred literally had no scum on his wagon at all. If scum, that would make it perfectly safe for him not to hammer GB to save himself and get townread in the process.

Trfel was still on LM...and possibly he third scum could have been waiting in the wings...LM or Shining. I know no one has flipped yet, but I don't think it's accurate to say Damdred is confirmed town after all.


This is dumb the bolded especially. LS asked for a meta on me early in the game which caused me to doubt him and put him in mafia pile as evidenced in my filter if you looked. I put him down in the reaction test to see how people reacted and then I said that he was town and haven't moved from that since then.

I've played like one decent game with trfel and I town read and then later in the game it became a scum read before they were checked not sure.

That's just how me and GB are, gb goes damdred is town, scum, town, town town town. Just how we are when we play.

I'm just going to ignore the stupid going on though its ok


LS always hyperfocuses on meta. -_- I find it hard to believe you've failed to notice that. Just like I find it hard to believe you missed Trfel's EXTREME play change.

It's not stupid. Just as it isn't stupid that you townread GB all through the game, then with apparently no explanation said maybe he could be a good lynch? How does that make sense? It certainly doesn't to me. Where did you first start thinking GB was boring, may I ask? Maybe I just missed that part when I went back into your filter before EoD.


LS focusing on meta is good, LS ASKING someone else my meta isn't good. There is a distinct difference between the two.

GB was boring before he pushed me, a boring GB is scum. When GB barely does anything hes boring, he didn't really do anything until he pushed me.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 21 2015 00:52 GMT
#1159
On January 21 2015 09:48 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2015 09:46 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 21 2015 09:44 Damdred wrote:
On January 21 2015 09:42 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 18 2015 12:16 Damdred wrote:
Well geript I'm sure I will miss something talking with you here.

I think your post on dp had good direction, had clear thought patterns and pulled from past experiences in context for that part. It looks really towny from you and so its a really good post I don't think it proves one way or another about dp. But I'm procrastinating because of things diving him because dp has a way of being meh when I read his post.

I think shining is telling the truth about having limited net and drunk which isn't alignment indicative. but his post shows that he read what little of the thread there was to read and he had thoughts about it and was able to articulate them into reasonable points about people.

I hate list posts but his weren't overly bad this time.

I'm actually moving tr down my townlist and sinking. I had the huge post and the reasoning for not having scum reads is pretty bad band didn't sound genuine to me. And the interactions with GB just feel weird at points.


On January 19 2015 05:56 Damdred wrote:
I'm glad you asked me dp, I am lazy and think your obvious town. I don't see you being Scum nor a lynch so I'm ignoring your filter because I read you in thread as town.


Anyone else find this makes no fucking sense? Damdred progress from not being one way or another on my alignment and doesn't want to dive my filter cause my posts are 'meh',

TO:

I think DP is obvious town and that's why I haven't read his filter.

That is like a complete change in his rational, his read on DP, and justifications to not want to read my filter.


No offense DP, but you have a really egotistical writing style at points especially when talking about vets and newbs and it makes me feel meh about you.

But your postings in the thread were towny in context so no need for me to read your filter at that point.


That is bullshit. In the context you were talking about my alignment. In particular talkiong about my alignment not being one way or another.

If the real reason for not wanting to dive my filter was because I was obv town to you you would have said so, but your reasons was that my posts were meh.

The rational between those two posts is entirely different.


No DP that's not alignment indicative I just hate reading you, quite honestly you drive me insane.

You were obv town though at that point so meh. Your posts make me feel meh they still make me feel meh.


Then why not state I was obv town as the reason you were not going to read my alignment in the context of discussing my alignment with Geript?

Instead you said my alignment was 'not one way or the other' and that you Didn;t want to read my posts because they were meh.

So which was it? Was I obv town and that is the reason not to read my filter or was it 'not one way or the other' and Meh posting that was the reason not to read my filter?

Your story is shaky as fuck.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
January 21 2015 00:53 GMT
#1160
Sorry, I thought that we were supposed to post at least once every phase, not once every 48 hours. I had a bunch of work to do, I finished some of it, I will be be back and post more tonight.

Sorry, I didn't realize that I would be so busy.

This lynch wagon is completely ridiculous. I can't believe that everyone is voting to lynch me. Just because I am trying to change my play and figure out how the game works? That doesn't make any sense at all. I care enough to try different things and see what works. Evidently this didn't work.

You guys are seriously believing the guy who claimed cop? First of all, he started the game completely nonsensical, and somehow got townread, and then changed his behavior completely. Why would town do anything different after they get townread? I can't decide if he is simply a town liar or if he is a mafia trying to get a townie lynched, but I'm inclined to think the latter. If you don't listen to me know, hopefully you will at least lynch him next after I flip. A one to one change with a mafia is a pretty good result for a townie.

I'll look into some other scum options, but this wagon on me is really giving a lot away. I'm pretty sure that the mafia team is leading it.
Prev 1 56 57 58 59 60 128 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings55
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta17
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE168
Nina 143
ProTech141
SpeCial 32
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13988
Artosis 627
PianO 36
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm172
canceldota144
League of Legends
Doublelift4070
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1689
minikerr14
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe85
Other Games
summit1g7021
shahzam563
Day[9].tv492
C9.Mang0393
Maynarde88
Trikslyr70
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV155
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 41
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur517
• Day9tv492
Upcoming Events
OSC
22h 56m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 9h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 16h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 18h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.