• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:59
CEST 02:59
KST 09:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War385.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8961 users

Student Mafia V - Page 56

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 54 55 56 57 58 128 Next
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
January 20 2015 05:37 GMT
#1101
@ Jarjar who is your top 3 lynches other than trefel.
jarjarbinks
Profile Joined December 2014
569 Posts
January 20 2015 05:39 GMT
#1102
Lol they were trying to get you lynched? Wow. Welp I guess I was wrong on that one then xD lol

I'm bout to crash, want to pick my brain on something?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 20 2015 05:39 GMT
#1103
On January 20 2015 14:28 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2015 06:26 Half the Sky wrote:
Day 1: This Final Hour

Damdred (3): GlowingBear, rsoultin, LightningStrike
jarjarbinks (2): Breshke, Damdred
LoneMeow (2): Trfel, jarjarbinks
GlowingBear (3): geript, TheWarWaffle, DarthPunk

Not Voting (2): The Shining, LoneMeow

Currently, Damdred is set to be lynched. Day 1 ends in at 22:00 GMT (+00:00).

Reminder to make sure to unvote before voting, if you have already voted someone.

Remember, voting is Mandatory. You may NOT abstain.



Mmm. Well, see, this was where we were at before GB jumped on JJB, too. I mean...I wouldn't say it was entirely outside the realm of possibility for Damdred to be lynched? I know that this wasn't as close to EoD, though.

That count makes me pretty sure JJB isn't mafia. Both mafia voting the third would be ridiculously awkward. I don't think it says anything otherwise though if LM is mafia. Maybe Shining is less likely to be mafia, maybe. I've seen 2 mafia both be late voters. Like if LM were voting anyone prior to that it would be more useful.
jarjarbinks
Profile Joined December 2014
569 Posts
January 20 2015 05:44 GMT
#1104
On January 20 2015 14:37 Breshke wrote:
@ Jarjar who is your top 3 lynches other than trefel.


I'll rank them.

1. LM- The lurky mafia of the group. Was scumming me after I felt mafia knew I was blue. A lot of people had talked about them. I voted for LM before forced to leave and I'll stick to it for now. The Trfel vote on LM worries me, but I could see him doing that to throw people like me off.
2. Breshke- GB was suspicious of you, I'm suspicious of you. You were on me after I felt mafia knew I was tracker.
3. Geript- I could see Geript pulling off killing Waffle as mafia and thinking he could get away with it. Plus GB didn't like him.
4. DP- This is more based on what other people have said about DP being the #3 if LM and Trfel are Scum.

rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 20 2015 05:45 GMT
#1105
Hrum...so, all things remaining equal and assuming the dead townie N2 is universally townread already...likely...

Where are you standing? I know this is preemptive, but if I were scum and Trfel had a red check, I wouldn't fight this lynch. Personally. So I'm not expecting much new knowledge to come from Day 2.

Your paragraph was pretty convoluted and I'm not sure I fully understand it.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
jarjarbinks
Profile Joined December 2014
569 Posts
January 20 2015 05:47 GMT
#1106
On January 20 2015 14:45 rsoultin wrote:
Hrum...so, all things remaining equal and assuming the dead townie N2 is universally townread already...likely...

Where are you standing? I know this is preemptive, but if I were scum and Trfel had a red check, I wouldn't fight this lynch. Personally. So I'm not expecting much new knowledge to come from Day 2.

Your paragraph was pretty convoluted and I'm not sure I fully understand it.


Is this for me? Convoluted means clouded or confusing right? What is hard to understand.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 20 2015 05:49 GMT
#1107
On January 20 2015 14:44 jarjarbinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 14:37 Breshke wrote:
@ Jarjar who is your top 3 lynches other than trefel.


I'll rank them.

1. LM- The lurky mafia of the group. Was scumming me after I felt mafia knew I was blue. A lot of people had talked about them. I voted for LM before forced to leave and I'll stick to it for now. The Trfel vote on LM worries me, but I could see him doing that to throw people like me off.
2. Breshke- GB was suspicious of you, I'm suspicious of you. You were on me after I felt mafia knew I was tracker.
3. Geript- I could see Geript pulling off killing Waffle as mafia and thinking he could get away with it. Plus GB didn't like him.
4. DP- This is more based on what other people have said about DP being the #3 if LM and Trfel are Scum.



Who did you track? I know you got RBd, but who were you going to track?

^That mirrors my PoE, too, though I don't see why geript would move a train off a town onto another town. Can you explain why you think he could still be scum? To me that seems too risky unless he's super confident he'll get townread for it even though he was saying he didn't like WW as the lynch earlier.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 20 2015 05:49 GMT
#1108
Ok people. Let's do something else here. I don't think we're going anywhere and we have time to spare. Today is the start of D3. There's no cop check. Go reread. I'm going to bed. Let's stop actually playing this fun game of iffen land off in preflipassociationville. It's a neat thing to devolve into for a bit, but if we don't actually read/think about who we want to lynch then we almost assuredly will lynch town because lazy. I'll read shit tomorrow when I get up.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 20 2015 05:50 GMT
#1109
On January 20 2015 14:45 rsoultin wrote:
Hrum...so, all things remaining equal and assuming the dead townie N2 is universally townread already...likely...

Where are you standing? I know this is preemptive, but if I were scum and Trfel had a red check, I wouldn't fight this lynch. Personally. So I'm not expecting much new knowledge to come from Day 2.

Your paragraph was pretty convoluted and I'm not sure I fully understand it.


EBWOP:
This was @geript

Sorry, JarJar. Yes, convoluted means confusing. I couldn't follow his train of thought well.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
January 20 2015 05:51 GMT
#1110
On January 20 2015 14:44 jarjarbinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 14:37 Breshke wrote:
@ Jarjar who is your top 3 lynches other than trefel.


I'll rank them.

1. LM- The lurky mafia of the group. Was scumming me after I felt mafia knew I was blue. A lot of people had talked about them. I voted for LM before forced to leave and I'll stick to it for now. The Trfel vote on LM worries me, but I could see him doing that to throw people like me off.
2. Breshke- GB was suspicious of you, I'm suspicious of you. You were on me after I felt mafia knew I was tracker.
3. Geript- I could see Geript pulling off killing Waffle as mafia and thinking he could get away with it. Plus GB didn't like him.
4. DP- This is more based on what other people have said about DP being the #3 if LM and Trfel are Scum.



Why does it make geript mafia for putting the lynch onto WW considering it was GB set to be lynched who we know is town.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 20 2015 05:51 GMT
#1111
On the face LM looks the worst to me, but I need to actually read and think. Like, supportive shit from Trfel's filter assuming mafia is nice, but we should easily be able to find arguments that stand on their own.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 20 2015 05:58 GMT
#1112
On January 20 2015 14:51 geript wrote:
On the face LM looks the worst to me, but I need to actually read and think. Like, supportive shit from Trfel's filter assuming mafia is nice, but we should easily be able to find arguments that stand on their own.



Yeah, a reread is in order. I'm seeing LM at the top of everyone's lynch list, though I guess we haven't all posted yet. Still, makes me wonder if maybe I'm missing something again. Nite geript.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
jarjarbinks
Profile Joined December 2014
569 Posts
January 20 2015 06:27 GMT
#1113
On January 20 2015 14:49 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 14:44 jarjarbinks wrote:
On January 20 2015 14:37 Breshke wrote:
@ Jarjar who is your top 3 lynches other than trefel.


I'll rank them.

1. LM- The lurky mafia of the group. Was scumming me after I felt mafia knew I was blue. A lot of people had talked about them. I voted for LM before forced to leave and I'll stick to it for now. The Trfel vote on LM worries me, but I could see him doing that to throw people like me off.
2. Breshke- GB was suspicious of you, I'm suspicious of you. You were on me after I felt mafia knew I was tracker.
3. Geript- I could see Geript pulling off killing Waffle as mafia and thinking he could get away with it. Plus GB didn't like him.
4. DP- This is more based on what other people have said about DP being the #3 if LM and Trfel are Scum.



Who did you track? I know you got RBd, but who were you going to track?

^That mirrors my PoE, too, though I don't see why geript would move a train off a town onto another town. Can you explain why you think he could still be scum? To me that seems too risky unless he's super confident he'll get townread for it even though he was saying he didn't like WW as the lynch earlier.


Ugh sorry sis. Laptop issues xD keyboard need to come in soon xD

I tracked Breske, first thought about LM but seeing how the thread was going I figured Breshke would be a better choice. I was looking for the suspicious quiet types.

Only reasons I could see why Geript would make the vote go to Waffle:

1. Waffle was getting towned by most despite limited posts. Could be a hard sell to lynch (although I guess not due to geripts influence)
2. Bragging rights. Got us all to vote him based on "not the best" logic.
3. He started the GB train. GB was on to him. Could look bad. I feel like this isn't the vet play though.
4. Shifts the lynch on to me without voting for me. Causes me to either die or claim blue. If he was mafia he would probably know I was blue by that point. I'd have to admit I didn't do the best job of hiding it. If I was cop, they might have tried to kill me N1 instead of someone else. They would know for sure if I claimed.
5. He looks a little bad, but do you notice how many people think he's still town? He probably wouldn't see it as that much of a risk.

Obviously these are all hypotheticals. I don't know if he is town or mafia. But its not like he had 0 reasons to switch right?
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 20 2015 07:01 GMT
#1114
On January 20 2015 15:27 jarjarbinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 14:49 rsoultin wrote:
On January 20 2015 14:44 jarjarbinks wrote:
On January 20 2015 14:37 Breshke wrote:
@ Jarjar who is your top 3 lynches other than trefel.


I'll rank them.

1. LM- The lurky mafia of the group. Was scumming me after I felt mafia knew I was blue. A lot of people had talked about them. I voted for LM before forced to leave and I'll stick to it for now. The Trfel vote on LM worries me, but I could see him doing that to throw people like me off.
2. Breshke- GB was suspicious of you, I'm suspicious of you. You were on me after I felt mafia knew I was tracker.
3. Geript- I could see Geript pulling off killing Waffle as mafia and thinking he could get away with it. Plus GB didn't like him.
4. DP- This is more based on what other people have said about DP being the #3 if LM and Trfel are Scum.



Who did you track? I know you got RBd, but who were you going to track?

^That mirrors my PoE, too, though I don't see why geript would move a train off a town onto another town. Can you explain why you think he could still be scum? To me that seems too risky unless he's super confident he'll get townread for it even though he was saying he didn't like WW as the lynch earlier.


Ugh sorry sis. Laptop issues xD keyboard need to come in soon xD

I tracked Breske, first thought about LM but seeing how the thread was going I figured Breshke would be a better choice. I was looking for the suspicious quiet types.

Only reasons I could see why Geript would make the vote go to Waffle:

1. Waffle was getting towned by most despite limited posts. Could be a hard sell to lynch (although I guess not due to geripts influence)
2. Bragging rights. Got us all to vote him based on "not the best" logic.
3. He started the GB train. GB was on to him. Could look bad. I feel like this isn't the vet play though.
4. Shifts the lynch on to me without voting for me. Causes me to either die or claim blue. If he was mafia he would probably know I was blue by that point. I'd have to admit I didn't do the best job of hiding it. If I was cop, they might have tried to kill me N1 instead of someone else. They would know for sure if I claimed.
5. He looks a little bad, but do you notice how many people think he's still town? He probably wouldn't see it as that much of a risk.

Obviously these are all hypotheticals. I don't know if he is town or mafia. But its not like he had 0 reasons to switch right?


...This one. The others don't make sense...but 4 is worth investigating. I think they could RB you regardless, cop or tracker, but this one...

I have to remember this when I'm going back through the votes. GB, right, was the train? You were the other. He tried to get people off of GB onto WW. It's untraceable to him if he doesn't get enough people to actually lynch WW and therefore lynches you by default, and he probably wouldn't have gotten enough if you didn't claim. And he didn't want to lynch WW before, on top of that.

It verifies you as blue if they're suspecting that you are, or gets you lynched. Damn, bro. There is a possible scum motive for that wagon switch after all.

...okay. Gonna have to think on this one ><. The town to town switch was my main reason for townreading him with some of the other things he's done. Tomorrow I'll look at it more in depth to see if it actually jives with the EoD voting.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 20 2015 12:35 GMT
#1115
Day 2: Current Vote Count

Trfel (7): LightningStrike, DarthPunk, Breshke, Damdred, rsoultin, jarjarbinks, The Shining

Not Voting (3): Trfel, LoneMeow, geript

Currently, Trfel is set to be lynched. Day 2 ends in at 22:00 GMT (+00:00).

Reminder to make sure to unvote before voting, if you have already voted someone.

Remember, voting is Mandatory. You may NOT abstain.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
January 20 2015 14:10 GMT
#1116
Guy's I now awake and I surprised that Geript still not voting for Tfrel who I got as confirmed scum. I do agree that LM might be the 2nd mafia but I finding believable that if LM and Tfrel are scum then DP could potentally be scum but I will have to relook at my null reads and see who would be my #3 Mafia.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 20 2015 15:42 GMT
#1117
Heres the thing, I was in a very real position to get lynched. If GB hadn't of moved jarjar I believe had said he was going to vote me and thread sentiment was, I looked really bad look at the vote In context. IF gb hadn't of said holy shit damdred is town hes not trying to save himself I would of been lynched pretty handily probably.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
January 20 2015 17:42 GMT
#1118
Damdred you still here bro?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 20 2015 18:01 GMT
#1119
I'm here now LS. What you need
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
January 20 2015 18:03 GMT
#1120
Who you think is the entire scum team right now and why?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Prev 1 54 55 56 57 58 128 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings101
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE161
SpeCial 123
StarCraft: Brood War
Bale 29
Dota 2
monkeys_forever581
NeuroSwarm180
League of Legends
Doublelift4735
Counter-Strike
taco 304
Other Games
summit1g7126
JimRising 462
C9.Mang0331
ToD102
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick687
StarCraft 2
BasetradeTV160
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 107
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP79
• poizon28 40
• davetesta25
• Adnapsc2 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra919
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
9h 1m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
16h 1m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
18h 1m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
Patches Events
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.