• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:15
CEST 22:15
KST 05:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20268Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8893 users

Student Mafia V - Page 60

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 62 128 Next
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 21 2015 04:17 GMT
#1181
soooo you walk into the day with a claimed tracker and ls claim cop and you wait till now to claim? And you dangle it like this? go ahead though
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 21 2015 04:21 GMT
#1182
Come on now you dangled it lets hear the claim
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
January 21 2015 04:27 GMT
#1183
If I can save myself, claiming just makes myself worthless. The scum will shoot me for sure.

I'd rather wait to see if it is really necessary.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 21 2015 04:29 GMT
#1184
On January 21 2015 13:27 Trfel wrote:
If I can save myself, claiming just makes myself worthless. The scum will shoot me for sure.

I'd rather wait to see if it is really necessary.

[image loading]
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 21 2015 04:30 GMT
#1185
Claim or you die basically. Which is whats going to happen as LS claim is really believable especially since you are putting on this show. You already basically claimed so if you are blue you 100% should cc. as if you survive mafia will shoot you anyway you know?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
January 21 2015 04:33 GMT
#1186
I think I can survive if I don't claim.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 21 2015 04:36 GMT
#1187
You can't, someone has claimed a red check on you.

We are killing you off unless you claim come up with an amazing defense.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 21 2015 04:40 GMT
#1188
Even if by some miracle Trfel is town. Then we just lynch LS tomorrow.

I think it is correct to lynch trefle no matter what his defense is like.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 21 2015 04:45 GMT
#1189
Your right in that regard, trfel dies.

Unless tr claims and LS rescends claim but yea.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 21 2015 04:47 GMT
#1190
On January 21 2015 13:40 DarthPunk wrote:
Even if by some miracle Trfel is town. Then we just lynch LS tomorrow.

I think it is correct to lynch trefle no matter what his defense is like.



Agreed. I'm not sure what this is from him, anyway. Trfel, if I were you and town I'd get out my case-making mojo, comb the thread and the filters, and give us something awesome to work with if you flip town. LS is a given with a green (or blue) flip.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
January 21 2015 04:52 GMT
#1191
On January 21 2015 13:36 Damdred wrote:
You can't, someone has claimed a red check on you.

We are killing you off unless you claim come up with an amazing defense.

Did I not already demonstrate how LightningStrike is scum? I thought it was rather conclusive.

I know that I am town.

He says that I am scum.

There are a few options.
1. I got sent the wrong PM
2. There is actually an unaware miller in this game
3. LightningStrike is the worst town player of all time
4. LightningStrike is a mafia who lied to get a threat lynched

BlazingHand is a good host, so the first two options are unlikely. LightningStrike may well be the worst town player of all time, however my play this game is showing that I am even worse, since he seems to be getting me lynched, therefore this is not possible. (To make everything clear I am kidding, LightningStrike is cool, but my point stands). Therefore the only logical option is that LightningStrike is a mafia who false claimed.

The reason for this is having both roles claimed makes it even harder for the town to actually claim. Especially since he faked his check on me. Also, I was suspicious of him early on. I noticed the weirdness in his play. It's natural for him to try and get me out of the way quickly.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
January 21 2015 04:53 GMT
#1192
On January 21 2015 13:40 DarthPunk wrote:
Even if by some miracle Trfel is town. Then we just lynch LS tomorrow.

I think it is correct to lynch trefle no matter what his defense is like.


With a defense like this, you can't possibly lynch me.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
January 21 2015 04:54 GMT
#1193
On January 21 2015 13:47 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2015 13:40 DarthPunk wrote:
Even if by some miracle Trfel is town. Then we just lynch LS tomorrow.

I think it is correct to lynch trefle no matter what his defense is like.



Agreed. I'm not sure what this is from him, anyway. Trfel, if I were you and town I'd get out my case-making mojo, comb the thread and the filters, and give us something awesome to work with if you flip town. LS is a given with a green (or blue) flip.

Why should I bother if you guys are just going to lynch me anyway? I have other things to do, you guys won't listen to my logic. The game is lost, I should give it up. If you guys don't lynch me maybe I will build some cases for you, since you seem to be too lazy to do it yourself.

Rsoultin could very well be mafia as well.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 21 2015 04:55 GMT
#1194
If trfel and LS are BOTH town.

I will kill myself in rage and frustration.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 21 2015 04:57 GMT
#1195
On January 21 2015 13:52 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2015 13:36 Damdred wrote:
You can't, someone has claimed a red check on you.

We are killing you off unless you claim come up with an amazing defense.

Did I not already demonstrate how LightningStrike is scum? I thought it was rather conclusive.

I know that I am town.

He says that I am scum.

There are a few options.
1. I got sent the wrong PM
2. There is actually an unaware miller in this game
3. LightningStrike is the worst town player of all time
4. LightningStrike is a mafia who lied to get a threat lynched

BlazingHand is a good host, so the first two options are unlikely. LightningStrike may well be the worst town player of all time, however my play this game is showing that I am even worse, since he seems to be getting me lynched, therefore this is not possible. (To make everything clear I am kidding, LightningStrike is cool, but my point stands). Therefore the only logical option is that LightningStrike is a mafia who false claimed.

The reason for this is having both roles claimed makes it even harder for the town to actually claim. Especially since he faked his check on me. Also, I was suspicious of him early on. I noticed the weirdness in his play. It's natural for him to try and get me out of the way quickly.


LS is universally town read by the game, this is a suicide mission if hes mafia and they only gain one mislynch from it. You or LM were the likely lynch today either way.

LS came out really early with his check instantly pretty much as any cop would do with a red check. Your defense is actually bad and you haven't proven LS is mafia at all or described why hes mafia at all.

Or claimed, and as such hes an un cc'd cop and won't be lynched. Try again
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 21 2015 04:57 GMT
#1196
On January 21 2015 13:55 DarthPunk wrote:
If trfel and LS are BOTH town.

I will kill myself in rage and frustration.


You would think if this is true someone would of cc'd ls instantly though
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 21 2015 04:57 GMT
#1197
On January 21 2015 13:54 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2015 13:47 rsoultin wrote:
On January 21 2015 13:40 DarthPunk wrote:
Even if by some miracle Trfel is town. Then we just lynch LS tomorrow.

I think it is correct to lynch trefle no matter what his defense is like.



Agreed. I'm not sure what this is from him, anyway. Trfel, if I were you and town I'd get out my case-making mojo, comb the thread and the filters, and give us something awesome to work with if you flip town. LS is a given with a green (or blue) flip.

Why should I bother if you guys are just going to lynch me anyway? I have other things to do, you guys won't listen to my logic. The game is lost, I should give it up. If you guys don't lynch me maybe I will build some cases for you, since you seem to be too lazy to do it yourself.

Rsoultin could very well be mafia as well.


Well there you go, finally pointing a finger at the player who has been saying this isn't your town game the entire game. Was wondering how long it would take.

What logic, exactly? You're saying we should believe you when you say LS is scum...that it's a logical move for town to ignore a claimed cop with a red check just because you say he's lying?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 21 2015 04:58 GMT
#1198
And honestly tr you can't rely on I got a town pm to clear yourself you did not establish yourself as towny in the thread at all, your play was different from every other town game you been in be it as a power role or not.

So get it over with tell us your claim and what you did last night
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
January 21 2015 05:05 GMT
#1199
I slept last night because I was tired.

Like you said, LoneMeow and I were looking like the top lynch candidates for the start of the day.

So if LightningStrike actually WAS the cop, and actually DID check me, and it actually DID come up red (which is all false), him claiming makes no sense at all. He shouldn't need a claim to lynch me, just press the lynch through and live to fight another day. Save the claim for later, if it is necessary. Why would he possibly claim where he did? I'll tell you why, BECAUSE IT GETS ME LYNCHED. That's all he wants. Not townie at all.

Meanwhile, I'm trying to preserve the blue roles for as long as possible. I advocated keeping jarjar alive, and guess what, he's basically confirmed town (no cc roleblock). Meanwhile everyone else wanted to lynch him, except rsoultin.

I've been a town power role twice in the past. The first time I died on Night 1. The second time I afk'd for day 1 and night 1, and died on night 2 (one day of play). Do you think I learned something? I did better in the second game, but I still died way too early. I'm pretty sure I'm not getting nightkilled this game, but I didn't account for the fake cop check, so I could get lynched instead. I will work on finding the balance.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 21 2015 05:07 GMT
#1200
so what role are you again? and what did you do last night with it?

lol going to bed
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 62 128 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 611
ProTech144
Nina 78
JuggernautJason57
RuFF_SC2 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23256
Calm 2599
Mini 153
Dewaltoss 107
firebathero 101
soO 51
Bale 33
HiyA 25
PianO 14
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc7467
XaKoH 288
monkeys_forever112
canceldota24
League of Legends
Doublelift2326
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1550
fl0m1287
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu790
Other Games
summit1g1967
FrodaN1772
Beastyqt606
B2W.Neo345
mouzStarbuck343
shahzam322
ToD202
Livibee180
C9.Mang0136
Trikslyr111
RotterdaM101
UpATreeSC91
Mew2King45
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 50
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1088
• Shiphtur737
• WagamamaTV244
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h
Replay Cast
2h 45m
OSC
1d 2h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 13h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 20h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 22h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.