• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:50
CEST 13:50
KST 20:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9612 users

Hearthstone Mafia - Page 32

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 183 Next
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
November 01 2014 01:31 GMT
#621
He thinks I'm town lean*
I'm adorable.
jrkirby
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1510 Posts
November 01 2014 01:32 GMT
#622
On November 01 2014 10:26 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2014 10:16 GlowingBear wrote:
On November 01 2014 09:42 Circumstance wrote:
So, we have GB as a call for the D1 backup, and some people seem to be jumping onboard for risk.nuke. I've read the case for lynching risk.nuke, and I'm not yet completely sold. I don't have a solid read on him yet, so can anyone give me a reason we should lynch someone else INSTEAD of risk.nuke?


This post is also bad.


what strikes me as odd is that wasn't it circ who came in to hard defend jrkirby early on when he was being pressured? then once again jrkirby starts to take interest in a gb lynch and now circ is suddenly around and interested? there's something funky goin on between these two.


No. GB lynch was not what I was interested in. Random lynch was. But after searching for the source on why RNG lynch is good, I'm actually rethinking whether it's a good idea.

I'm going to put my vote back on LT so hopefully he becomes more serious and actually plays the game in a useful way. Or gets lynched as scum.

##Unvote: GlowingBear
Vote: Lord Tolkein
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
November 01 2014 01:32 GMT
#623
Gonna sleep.
Gn.
I'm adorable.
jrkirby
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1510 Posts
November 01 2014 01:35 GMT
#624
On November 01 2014 10:31 GlowingBear wrote:
Ritoky, Kirby thought I was suspicious because I quickly jumped into conclusions, and that circumstance was town because he was thinking logically and wasn't jumping into conclusions.

Now he thinks I'm town mean but he is okay with RNGing me?
When did I get townie to his eyes?

But this is unflipped association. Not good yet.

I just don't think he would instantly call his scum partner town that early. But his is WIFOM.


I never called you suspicious or scummy. I just thought the conclusions you jumped to were unfounded. Townies make unfounded conclusions all the time.
Circumstance
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States11403 Posts
November 01 2014 01:47 GMT
#625
On November 01 2014 10:26 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2014 10:16 GlowingBear wrote:
On November 01 2014 09:42 Circumstance wrote:
So, we have GB as a call for the D1 backup, and some people seem to be jumping onboard for risk.nuke. I've read the case for lynching risk.nuke, and I'm not yet completely sold. I don't have a solid read on him yet, so can anyone give me a reason we should lynch someone else INSTEAD of risk.nuke?


This post is also bad.


what strikes me as odd is that wasn't it circ who came in to hard defend jrkirby early on when he was being pressured? then once again jrkirby starts to take interest in a gb lynch and now circ is suddenly around and interested? there's something funky goin on between these two.

Do you want me to explain my schedule to you? I will if you want.

As for GB's question, my current reads aren't strong enough to lay out on the table right now, and frankly, I don't know how much it matters at this stage. We've got some clear targets that are slowly beginning to get multiple votes placed on them. If we don't consolidate, we run the risk of a no-lynch, which doesn't benefit anyone. I don't WANT to lynch you right now, GB, because I'm not a fan of RNG and you keep discussions going. But before I place my vote on risk.nuke, I want to hear the argument against it, assuming there is one, to see if it holds water.
The world is better when every background has a chance.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
November 01 2014 01:54 GMT
#626
On November 01 2014 10:47 Circumstance wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2014 10:26 ritoky wrote:
On November 01 2014 10:16 GlowingBear wrote:
On November 01 2014 09:42 Circumstance wrote:
So, we have GB as a call for the D1 backup, and some people seem to be jumping onboard for risk.nuke. I've read the case for lynching risk.nuke, and I'm not yet completely sold. I don't have a solid read on him yet, so can anyone give me a reason we should lynch someone else INSTEAD of risk.nuke?


This post is also bad.


what strikes me as odd is that wasn't it circ who came in to hard defend jrkirby early on when he was being pressured? then once again jrkirby starts to take interest in a gb lynch and now circ is suddenly around and interested? there's something funky goin on between these two.

Do you want me to explain my schedule to you? I will if you want.

As for GB's question, my current reads aren't strong enough to lay out on the table right now, and frankly, I don't know how much it matters at this stage. We've got some clear targets that are slowly beginning to get multiple votes placed on them. If we don't consolidate, we run the risk of a no-lynch, which doesn't benefit anyone. I don't WANT to lynch you right now, GB, because I'm not a fan of RNG and you keep discussions going. But before I place my vote on risk.nuke, I want to hear the argument against it, assuming there is one, to see if it holds water.


It's plurality lynch. The player with most votes dies. There is no "no-lynch"
I'm adorable.
Circumstance
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States11403 Posts
November 01 2014 01:56 GMT
#627
On November 01 2014 10:54 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2014 10:47 Circumstance wrote:
On November 01 2014 10:26 ritoky wrote:
On November 01 2014 10:16 GlowingBear wrote:
On November 01 2014 09:42 Circumstance wrote:
So, we have GB as a call for the D1 backup, and some people seem to be jumping onboard for risk.nuke. I've read the case for lynching risk.nuke, and I'm not yet completely sold. I don't have a solid read on him yet, so can anyone give me a reason we should lynch someone else INSTEAD of risk.nuke?


This post is also bad.


what strikes me as odd is that wasn't it circ who came in to hard defend jrkirby early on when he was being pressured? then once again jrkirby starts to take interest in a gb lynch and now circ is suddenly around and interested? there's something funky goin on between these two.

Do you want me to explain my schedule to you? I will if you want.

As for GB's question, my current reads aren't strong enough to lay out on the table right now, and frankly, I don't know how much it matters at this stage. We've got some clear targets that are slowly beginning to get multiple votes placed on them. If we don't consolidate, we run the risk of a no-lynch, which doesn't benefit anyone. I don't WANT to lynch you right now, GB, because I'm not a fan of RNG and you keep discussions going. But before I place my vote on risk.nuke, I want to hear the argument against it, assuming there is one, to see if it holds water.


It's plurality lynch. The player with most votes dies. There is no "no-lynch"

Well, that eliminates that concern, at least.
The world is better when every background has a chance.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
November 01 2014 01:56 GMT
#628
By the way, giving your reads, even if they aren't strong enough, helps me reading you and debating what you find scummy. So, don't hesitate
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
November 01 2014 01:57 GMT
#629
I'm really going to sleep now.
I'm adorable.
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
November 01 2014 02:02 GMT
#630
On November 01 2014 10:47 Circumstance wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2014 10:26 ritoky wrote:
On November 01 2014 10:16 GlowingBear wrote:
On November 01 2014 09:42 Circumstance wrote:
So, we have GB as a call for the D1 backup, and some people seem to be jumping onboard for risk.nuke. I've read the case for lynching risk.nuke, and I'm not yet completely sold. I don't have a solid read on him yet, so can anyone give me a reason we should lynch someone else INSTEAD of risk.nuke?


This post is also bad.


what strikes me as odd is that wasn't it circ who came in to hard defend jrkirby early on when he was being pressured? then once again jrkirby starts to take interest in a gb lynch and now circ is suddenly around and interested? there's something funky goin on between these two.

Do you want me to explain my schedule to you? I will if you want.


Could be mere coincidence, I am mostly just making a note in the thread to myself and others about the topic; I really have no idea where your head is at....neither with kirby as he doesn't really talk about reads either. But at least you don't have the breadth of posts with negligence like he has.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
November 01 2014 02:23 GMT
#631
I'm here. Give me a little bit to reread and I'll have stuff to talk about.
Retired.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-02 21:41:21
November 01 2014 02:31 GMT
#632
Da Votiest Vote Count Ever

jaybrundage (0): Glowingbear
Holyflare (0): LordTolkien
LordTolkien (4): Misder, jrkirby, Holyflare, jaybrundage, jrkirby
jrkirby (0): Glowingbear
Glowingbear (2): Seuss, Blazinghand, jrkirby
Misder (1):
Alakaslam (0): Glowingbear
risk.nuke (2): VisceraEyes, Glowingbear



Not Voting (9): ObiWanShinobi, LordTolkien, ritoky, risk.nuke, Oatsmaster, Alakaslam, Damdred, liancourt, Circumstance

Currently Lord Tolkien is set to be lynched
Day 1 ends at Sunday, Nov 02 2:00am GMT (GMT+00:00) (in )
Voting is mandatory
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
November 01 2014 02:31 GMT
#633
Circumstance giving that your reason for holding on to your reads isn't necessary there can not be a No-Lynch. I would like you to put who you suspect on the table. Echoing GB Even if your reads are half baked it helps to see your thought process and how you arrived there. I do have some questions for you as well.

You bring up risk.nuke what's your reasoning for wanting to lynch him?

How do you feel about Oats? Do you still think hes worth analyzing? What's your read on him?

LT has quite a bit of votes on him but you haven't mentioned him as a candidate. Why is that?

Who is your ideal lynch candidate?
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
November 01 2014 02:50 GMT
#634
Someone explain to me why a bunch of people decided to waste our analyze thingie on jb pls.
Retired.
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
November 01 2014 03:01 GMT
#635
Damdred, could you explain your town lean on jay for me?
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
liancourt
Profile Joined September 2014
1563 Posts
November 01 2014 03:06 GMT
#636
On November 01 2014 07:31 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2014 07:16 liancourt wrote:
On October 31 2014 15:36 jrkirby wrote:
Yah, idk about Lord Tolkein. He's made only one post that I'd consider slightly townie.

+ Show Spoiler +
On October 31 2014 12:35 Lord Tolkien wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2014 12:29 GlowingBear wrote:
Reminder: circumstance and damdred probably couldn't be mafia together. I don't think mafia damdy would call out his mafia partner for a slip like that.
So, at least one town between them.

lies, LIES

I've seen mafia wifom this shit d1 yo, esp since this is weaker than a wisp



The rest has been a waste of keystrokes. If the day ended right now, I wouldn't mind it if he were lynched.


Why so srs guy. Serious but surprisingly no content except this. Finds a townie post of LT but votes him anyway...cos the rest were jokes hmm. Maybe we think differently i see ppl with humor in good light although LT isnt really funny. I still cant understand him so scummy for now


Show nested quote +
On October 31 2014 13:12 liancourt wrote:
Kirby doesnt look awkward to me any hes answering evrrything and if he wants to play serious ok let him play serious. If he doesnt play serious and posts jibberish later then I ll have to consider him scum.

circum seems logical using lofty words. I get the feeling he has no emotion like havung a poker face for some reason. I look forward to seeing his logical posts later on. If he doesnt make sense scum.



What happened to this read? I mean, I don't necessarily disagree with your conclusions; but earlier you said he doesn't look awkward and is answering everything seriously. Now you criticize him for being serious and say he has no content. But he was answering everything, how does that make sense? Also, you were posting at the same time when he made that post and didn't respond to it in any way; yet waited until now to bring it up. Why would you do that if you find it so odd?


reads evolve, i evolved my read on him because he didn't deliver. I don't think I'm criticizing him anywhere in my post, I merely state a fact that he's being serious, there's nothing wrong with being serious, but I assumed being serious meant giving some content and decent scum reads. I'm not a perfect man. I miss things and just skim the the thread and try to focus on the big picture and not tunnel on 1 person because I've had bad experience regarding tunneling and when I get time or when the thread seems stagnant i go back and re read the thread or go filter diving like i was doing previously.
liancourt
Profile Joined September 2014
1563 Posts
November 01 2014 03:23 GMT
#637
On November 01 2014 08:20 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2014 08:17 GlowingBear wrote:
Fair enough.
I always put "lololol" while quoting posts I find careless. Anyway, you've made a point which I think it's fair.

What bothers me isn't your inactivity, VE. I just believe that you have a tendency of being more insightful when you're town.

I've given plenty of insights. The following are insights I've made in the thread:

HF and Misder seem to be thinking critically about the game > town
GB seems genuinely aggressive > town
JayB seems to be buddying me > mafia?
risk.nuke seems to be third-party hunting > mafia!

That's like four more insights than like 3/4 of the players in the game! How about you define "insightful" for me if inactivity isn't your beef?


can u point me to a post you think misder has been thinking critcally about the game?
Circumstance
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States11403 Posts
November 01 2014 03:28 GMT
#638
On November 01 2014 11:31 jaybrundage wrote:
Circumstance giving that your reason for holding on to your reads isn't necessary there can not be a No-Lynch. I would like you to put who you suspect on the table. Echoing GB Even if your reads are half baked it helps to see your thought process and how you arrived there. I do have some questions for you as well.

You bring up risk.nuke what's your reasoning for wanting to lynch him?

How do you feel about Oats? Do you still think hes worth analyzing? What's your read on him?

LT has quite a bit of votes on him but you haven't mentioned him as a candidate. Why is that?

Who is your ideal lynch candidate?


I'll go over the questions first, since I need to do a proper filter runthrough before I go on with reads. I've been going mainly on instinct since I went to bed last night.

I brought up risk.nuke because I noticed a push towards him, and given that I was assuming a majority requirement, I figured it would be pertinent to nail someone down quickly.

Oats still feels like he's not really helping move things along. Holyflare's assessment of him mimics my thoughts to a certain extent. I think he's definitely worth an analysis, because he just doesn't seem to make sense right now.

LT seemed like a placeholder more than anything - the rationale of voting seemed to be mainly "eh, no big loss if we're wrong." And I did see a few posts indicating that people were planning on unvoting him (though that evidently didn't wind up happening in the thread itself).

If it were up to me, I had the power to off one player straight away, I wouldn't be prepared to do so just yet. I'm not seeing something I can put together and say "Yes, this player is definitely ideal to lynch today", so with the time we have, I'd like for us all to get a stronger case put together on someone.
The world is better when every background has a chance.
liancourt
Profile Joined September 2014
1563 Posts
November 01 2014 03:29 GMT
#639
On November 01 2014 08:29 ritoky wrote:
VE, I think your original post accusing risk was not as directed as what you just recently said as what you are letting on. I think the emphasis was less so on how mafia find it easy to talk about 3rd party and such, and moreso directed toward him fucking off after that's the only thing he has done. I don't disagree with you, I just think that you and GB are probably two town fighting.

JayB, that case on HF is bad.....as was your list of quote case earlier....

Also, we should probably get some consensus on the analysis soon.

I was thinking about it a bit: 1) the cat sounds like foolishness.
2) still don't know if the cat does what it says
3) does the cat just make a case on someone based on the content in the thread or does it get additional information?

I think in 1 of our 2 cycles we might want to potentially use it on a complete lurker to see if the cat get's additional information outside of posts. Because if it doesn't....it doesn't exactly seem extremely useful outside of just being another person with an unknown objective.


i agree to test this cat we should use it on a lurker to see if it gives additional info. I think atm risk.nuke is the primary lurker so

##Analyze risk.nuke
Circumstance
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States11403 Posts
November 01 2014 03:30 GMT
#640
[QUOTE]On November 01 2014 12:28 Circumstance wrote:
LT seemed like a placeholder more than anything - the rationale of voting seemed to be mainly "eh, no big loss if we're wrong." And I did see a few posts indicating that people were planning on unvoting him (though that evidently didn't wind up happening in the thread itself)./QUOTE]

By this, I meant multiple people. Apparently, Kirby did actually unvote him, but then re-voted him for some reason.
The world is better when every background has a chance.
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 183 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM785
IndyStarCraft 153
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 743
Lowko404
mouzHeroMarine 260
IndyStarCraft 149
MindelVK 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37599
Free 6212
Jaedong 1290
BeSt 567
Soulkey 487
Horang2 416
Larva 267
Soma 244
Zeus 226
Hyun 132
[ Show more ]
Last 120
sorry 112
Pusan 81
Mind 80
actioN 78
Sexy 78
Yoon 45
Shinee 44
soO 39
ToSsGirL 18
scan(afreeca) 18
yabsab 17
Aegong 12
zelot 12
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc5246
Dendi636
XaKoH 386
XcaliburYe203
canceldota6
Counter-Strike
byalli634
Other Games
gofns43471
singsing2292
Coldzera 691
B2W.Neo599
Pyrionflax254
ToD126
trigger8
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV240
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 11
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 20
• Adnapsc2 19
• LUISG 17
• Light_VIP 13
• Gemini_19 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV402
League of Legends
• Jankos4018
Upcoming Events
Online Event
11m
TaKeTV 57
CranKy Ducklings1
AI Arena Tournament
5h 11m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
7h 11m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 11m
Patches Events
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.