• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:19
CEST 12:19
KST 19:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9185 users

Devil's Riddle Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 24 2014 06:16 GMT
#471
I kinda wish that DP and Hapa had gone at it thinking each other were scum. I'd be able to read them both better off for it.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 24 2014 06:20 GMT
#474
On September 24 2014 15:16 yamato77 wrote:
what do you think of me?

geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 24 2014 06:21 GMT
#475
You don't give me a hardon at the moment which make me a sad panda.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 24 2014 06:24 GMT
#476
On September 24 2014 13:26 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2014 11:44 MysteryMeat1 wrote:
I actually dont like cr's play atm either. Hes roled mafia every game on tl, and complains everytime that he isnt town. I feel like he would be happier to play.

Show nested quote +
On September 24 2014 11:58 MysteryMeat1 wrote:
@Haphauli

I believe it. He claimed early and no cc atm

I'm a bit confused about this. The first quote seems to imply that CR might be mafia right?

This makes me feel really good about my Grack read.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 24 2014 06:28 GMT
#479
On September 24 2014 13:27 Hapahauli wrote:
Honestly DP, you don't even have to understand my case beyond what Damdred said:

Show nested quote +
On September 24 2014 13:04 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 24 2014 12:51 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 24 2014 12:04 Grackaroni wrote:
I can get behind a Geript lynch

##Vote: Geript


Why?
What is so convincing about hapa's case on geript that makes you able to get behind a lynch on him?

Geript's posts just feel really awkward to me so I guess I like Hapa's narrative. Not realizing he has a qt doesn't really help his case.


Think about how awkard geript's posts sound in the context of the thread. There is a clear conversation topic that everyone is discussing (CR's claim), then he enters the thread and posts completely useless crap, then a summary post of pairings.

Show nested quote +
On September 24 2014 13:23 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 24 2014 13:22 Hapahauli wrote:
On September 24 2014 13:14 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 24 2014 13:12 Hapahauli wrote:
On September 24 2014 13:10 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 24 2014 13:08 Hapahauli wrote:
On September 24 2014 13:07 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 24 2014 13:03 Hapahauli wrote:
On September 24 2014 13:00 DarthPunk wrote:
[quote]

Correct there was no evidence. A townie would question Yamato for that. Hell the first thing I thought when I read that was "why?" but you just ignored it. That is scummy.



Vayne could very well be scum. He basically has a hard on for lynching the least threatening third party we could have in this game.

I mean, sure, I could lynch third party. But I would want to try and lynch mafia first.



Ok.

Given that Yamato and I have an extensive history, why should I feel remotely threatened by something he does all the time? There are things not worth caring about. For some reason, you think my meta is that I"m reactionary to every time my name is mentioned.

Which is far from the truth.



No i think your meta is to try and figure out why people do/say stuff and there is a distinct lack of that. I also think your geript case looks and feels contrived, none of your stated explanations for scum!geript are that convincing and yet you are confident in your read for a reason I can't fathom.



For someone who hates bad meta cases, you are really bad at meta.


Or I am amazing and you are scum :D


Which do you think is more likely?


I think you are scum.


This is going nowhere.

Let me know when you're ready to do productive things. Like lynching geript.


I'm being productive. Why don't you try and convince me of geript being scum if you are so certain?



See: above

I generally don't care to argue with the one person in every one of my town games that always finds me scummy on day 1. It's a chore, and a waste of my time given that everyone else will read me as town.

This post makes me really want to lynch the fuck out of Hapa. In my experience as mafia, it's far easier to create a believable narrative than it is to create a believable case. The fact that Hapa is pushing a narrative and using that specific quote as evidence feels exceptionally off. It's very weird of Hapa to let his "stonecold lock mafia read" be described as something as low as a "narrative." Maybe that's just semantics, but that's really odd.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 24 2014 06:31 GMT
#480
On September 24 2014 13:44 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2014 13:41 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 24 2014 13:40 yamato77 wrote:
DP tryharding is adorable.


What you think of hapa yamato?

Give reasons.

Hapa likes his early game tunnels.

Yes he does.

Boooh. Idk. I'll give Hapa more time. Still not a happy panda.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 24 2014 06:32 GMT
#483
What are your exact thoughts on Hapa Yam?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 24 2014 06:34 GMT
#485
On September 24 2014 15:17 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2014 15:14 geript wrote:
On September 24 2014 12:19 yamato77 wrote:
On September 24 2014 11:42 geript wrote:
Nm I lied. I have a QT. Just missed it.

lol

this is why hapa

On September 24 2014 12:33 Hapahauli wrote:
That too.

This specifically bugs me. I think town Hapa would point out that, regardless of alignment, I would get a QT. Hapa lumping that in the scum pile makes me think he's not actually concerned with thinking about the game critically.

I think the reasoning there is that you're more likely to not notice a 2nd qt as scum than to not notice you got a qt as town.

No this is a bad line of thinking. I said I didn't have a QT. Then I said, "oh I missed it." Like, me missing 2 QTs would be ridiculous. If I were mafia, I would've checked out the OP far more thoroughly than I have just to understand the setup as it's surprisingly odd.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 24 2014 06:39 GMT
#492
On September 24 2014 14:03 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2014 13:54 yamato77 wrote:
On September 24 2014 13:49 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 24 2014 13:46 yamato77 wrote:
It's good to know that you still don't know the patterns to Hapa's play.


I'm not saying the statement is untrue. I know first hand it is. I'm saying your input is garbage as in worthless. You didn't answer the question.

Why would I suspect Hapa for doing something I downright know he's going to do?

...

Why would YOU suspect him on this basis if you supposedly know it's true?

Your scumread of him is garbage. Laughable, really. And then you don't even have the balls to back it up, you just limp away saying "I'll lynch you TOMORROW if I still think you're scum!"

"Don't kill valuable townies D1" LOLOL then why did you even make the case.



Because I want to figure out if I am correct in my suspicions. I do that by pressuring him. Then, when I create something to talk about with that pressure I ask people what they think of it to figure out THEIR alignments.

So that is why when I ask you a QUESTION RELATED TO THE DISCUSSION IN THE THREAD could you please answer it?

Further Hapa tunnels in the early game but usually they are more inquisitive and less, well, bad. But hey, I haven't played with him for like a year so I could be wrong. Which is why I, and this is hilarious, Pressure him and ask others questions.

Shocking I know.

??? This makes no sense to me. I think if you read the exchange carefully I think you can get some stuff to look at, but this post just feels like utter and complete bullshit.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 24 2014 06:40 GMT
#493
It's kinda funny though, I think DP is town for all that bullshit. Like, I feel like when I've seen DP be mafia, his bullshit seems to have more of a purpose behind it.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 24 2014 06:46 GMT
#500
On September 24 2014 15:42 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2014 15:40 geript wrote:
It's kinda funny though, I think DP is town for all that bullshit. Like, I feel like when I've seen DP be mafia, his bullshit seems to have more of a purpose behind it.


You flatter me geript. I think I may blush.

This is coming from me. My general D1 plan is to flounder until I feel like I've hit something of note. Like when I've seen you be mafia you tend to actually try and push something hard is some completely bullshitty type of way. It's why I was swinging towards mafia in the VS game towards the end of the day and after I died.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 24 2014 06:48 GMT
#502
Either way Hapa, what did you want to know. Right now I'm kinda in the mood to check Grack, you, DP and Yam off of the lynch list and look at other people. That actually narrows down the field pretty heavily. I won't lie and say I'm not half tempted to lynch the fuck out of Abuse to see if he flips red though.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 24 2014 06:50 GMT
#504
On September 24 2014 15:43 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2014 15:39 geript wrote:
On September 24 2014 14:03 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 24 2014 13:54 yamato77 wrote:
On September 24 2014 13:49 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 24 2014 13:46 yamato77 wrote:
It's good to know that you still don't know the patterns to Hapa's play.


I'm not saying the statement is untrue. I know first hand it is. I'm saying your input is garbage as in worthless. You didn't answer the question.

Why would I suspect Hapa for doing something I downright know he's going to do?

...

Why would YOU suspect him on this basis if you supposedly know it's true?

Your scumread of him is garbage. Laughable, really. And then you don't even have the balls to back it up, you just limp away saying "I'll lynch you TOMORROW if I still think you're scum!"

"Don't kill valuable townies D1" LOLOL then why did you even make the case.



Because I want to figure out if I am correct in my suspicions. I do that by pressuring him. Then, when I create something to talk about with that pressure I ask people what they think of it to figure out THEIR alignments.

So that is why when I ask you a QUESTION RELATED TO THE DISCUSSION IN THE THREAD could you please answer it?

Further Hapa tunnels in the early game but usually they are more inquisitive and less, well, bad. But hey, I haven't played with him for like a year so I could be wrong. Which is why I, and this is hilarious, Pressure him and ask others questions.

Shocking I know.

??? This makes no sense to me. I think if you read the exchange carefully I think you can get some stuff to look at, but this post just feels like utter and complete bullshit.


Why exactly is that post bullshit by the way? What exactly is bullshit about it?

It just feels like you're trying to over explain something that doesn't ever need to be explained. Either way, for right now I'm not terribly interested in lynching you.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 24 2014 06:51 GMT
#507
On September 24 2014 15:49 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2014 15:48 geript wrote:
Either way Hapa, what did you want to know. Right now I'm kinda in the mood to check Grack, you, DP and Yam off of the lynch list and look at other people. That actually narrows down the field pretty heavily. I won't lie and say I'm not half tempted to lynch the fuck out of Abuse to see if he flips red though.


Abuse will posts when he posts. Regardless, it's better to vig an AFK player than waste a lynch on him. From the OP, it's likely town has KP.

Yah but of the vets other than VE, I think you're the most likely to flip mafia imo. So lynching an AFK actually gives us better information on who to shoot.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 24 2014 06:55 GMT
#510
On September 24 2014 15:50 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2014 15:46 geript wrote:
On September 24 2014 15:42 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 24 2014 15:40 geript wrote:
It's kinda funny though, I think DP is town for all that bullshit. Like, I feel like when I've seen DP be mafia, his bullshit seems to have more of a purpose behind it.


You flatter me geript. I think I may blush.

This is coming from me. My general D1 plan is to flounder until I feel like I've hit something of note. Like when I've seen you be mafia you tend to actually try and push something hard is some completely bullshitty type of way. It's why I was swinging towards mafia in the VS game towards the end of the day and after I died.


I'm not sure describing everything I do as both alignments as bullshit is working for me. Like I have no idea what you are actually saying aside from I sound town this game because I have less direction compared to my scum games.

If that is actually all you are saying and just feel the need to call me bullshit a ton then that makes sense. If you actually mean something further however could you like, extrapolate?

Thanks

I don't think everything you do as either alignment is bullshit. My experience though is that you often create an opening as either alignment. Often you make a mountain out of a mole hill. Or get in a shitfight. Or anything else. Some way to create motion in the thread and you don't care quite who it's about. What follows is more important to me but I think to some extent you can be read by how you "create motion in the thread" so to speak.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 24 2014 06:56 GMT
#511
On September 24 2014 15:53 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2014 15:51 geript wrote:
On September 24 2014 15:49 Hapahauli wrote:
On September 24 2014 15:48 geript wrote:
Either way Hapa, what did you want to know. Right now I'm kinda in the mood to check Grack, you, DP and Yam off of the lynch list and look at other people. That actually narrows down the field pretty heavily. I won't lie and say I'm not half tempted to lynch the fuck out of Abuse to see if he flips red though.


Abuse will posts when he posts. Regardless, it's better to vig an AFK player than waste a lynch on him. From the OP, it's likely town has KP.

Yah but of the vets other than VE, I think you're the most likely to flip mafia imo. So lynching an AFK actually gives us better information on who to shoot.


Not really. You'd want to lynch someone, shoot the AFK, then use that information to determine whether or not his partner is worth looking into.

It's just so hard to get good information out of an AFK lynch, since the reasons are so straightforward.

My experience when that happens is that the gunholders tend to think big rather than think productive. So quite often AFKers end up getting left around because town assumes they'll be shot or modkilled. I'd rather nip that shit in the bud and just delete and AFKer.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 24 2014 06:57 GMT
#513
Holy shit. If my townreads are right, then that means that CR/VE must both be mafia. Ugh.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 24 2014 07:02 GMT
#517
On September 24 2014 15:57 DarthPunk wrote:
Wait geript. How did you get from this post:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2014 15:28 geript wrote:
On September 24 2014 13:27 Hapahauli wrote:
Honestly DP, you don't even have to understand my case beyond what Damdred said:

On September 24 2014 13:04 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 24 2014 12:51 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 24 2014 12:04 Grackaroni wrote:
I can get behind a Geript lynch

##Vote: Geript


Why?
What is so convincing about hapa's case on geript that makes you able to get behind a lynch on him?

Geript's posts just feel really awkward to me so I guess I like Hapa's narrative. Not realizing he has a qt doesn't really help his case.


Think about how awkard geript's posts sound in the context of the thread. There is a clear conversation topic that everyone is discussing (CR's claim), then he enters the thread and posts completely useless crap, then a summary post of pairings.

On September 24 2014 13:23 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 24 2014 13:22 Hapahauli wrote:
On September 24 2014 13:14 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 24 2014 13:12 Hapahauli wrote:
On September 24 2014 13:10 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 24 2014 13:08 Hapahauli wrote:
On September 24 2014 13:07 DarthPunk wrote:
[quote]


No i think your meta is to try and figure out why people do/say stuff and there is a distinct lack of that. I also think your geript case looks and feels contrived, none of your stated explanations for scum!geript are that convincing and yet you are confident in your read for a reason I can't fathom.



For someone who hates bad meta cases, you are really bad at meta.


Or I am amazing and you are scum :D


Which do you think is more likely?


I think you are scum.


This is going nowhere.

Let me know when you're ready to do productive things. Like lynching geript.


I'm being productive. Why don't you try and convince me of geript being scum if you are so certain?



See: above

I generally don't care to argue with the one person in every one of my town games that always finds me scummy on day 1. It's a chore, and a waste of my time given that everyone else will read me as town.

This post makes me really want to lynch the fuck out of Hapa. In my experience as mafia, it's far easier to create a believable narrative than it is to create a believable case. The fact that Hapa is pushing a narrative and using that specific quote as evidence feels exceptionally off. It's very weird of Hapa to let his "stonecold lock mafia read" be described as something as low as a "narrative." Maybe that's just semantics, but that's really odd.



Show nested quote +
On September 24 2014 15:48 geript wrote:
Either way Hapa, what did you want to know. Right now I'm kinda in the mood to check Grack, you, DP and Yam off of the lynch list and look at other people. That actually narrows down the field pretty heavily. I won't lie and say I'm not half tempted to lynch the fuck out of Abuse to see if he flips red though.


To this post. What are the reasoning/ thoughts that changed your mind?

To some extent it's the reminder from Yam, that Hapa does like his early game tunnels. To some extent it's just thinking that I'll be able to read Hapa more objectively when he's not tunneling me. To some extent it's Hapa's direction after tunneling me. I think he's kinda townreading you and yam; which makes him look at VE more. But that's a bit concerning now that I think about it because of the CR claim. This isn't making me think of him more positively which is yet another reason why I want to lynch the AFK Abuse. But I don't tend to have a good history of reading people correctly when they're tunneled on me unless it's already pretty mid-late game.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 24 2014 07:03 GMT
#519
On September 24 2014 16:00 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2014 15:57 geript wrote:
Holy shit. If my townreads are right, then that means that CR/VE must both be mafia. Ugh.

nah there's still the Oats/Damdred group left out

##Vote: Oatsmaster

oh I whatever. I need sleep. and right when a wild VE appears.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 24 2014 07:10 GMT
#524
I don't think Grack would suggest pairs by sign up order if he were mafia. That's weak though. After reading the thread and his filter I had other reasons and forgot them.

Ps. Should I leave the covers off tonight?
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 2
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 8004
StarCastTV_EN205
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech128
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 8249
Bisu 2269
Jaedong 1702
EffOrt 917
Horang2 372
Zeus 279
Larva 265
ZerO 233
Pusan 168
Mind 125
[ Show more ]
Hyun 108
Barracks 73
ggaemo 59
scan(afreeca) 50
Killer 45
Bale 39
NotJumperer 37
actioN 33
Sharp 32
Hm[arnc] 21
Sacsri 20
Shinee 18
ToSsGirL 16
Noble 9
Terrorterran 7
Dota 2
febbydoto88
League of Legends
JimRising 365
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1590
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King88
Other Games
ceh9645
crisheroes196
Sick164
Pyrionflax146
dupreeh104
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 104
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast8
• LUISG 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2287
• WagamamaTV59
League of Legends
• Jankos1162
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
41m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
13h 41m
Patches Events
1d 5h
The PondCast
1d 23h
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.