• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:34
CEST 19:34
KST 02:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9882 users

Devil's Riddle Mafia - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 Next All
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 27 2014 09:27 GMT
#1450
Oh Prome. Cahoots. You scoundrel.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 27 2014 11:15 GMT
#1464
On September 27 2014 20:07 abuse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2014 19:34 HaruRH wrote:
The werewolf role triggers upon his death. Having a unkillable role is inbalanced.


I see.

Still, if vayne's claim is not fake, then considering we only have 1 scum after CR, he is unkillable by scum. Town wins if the last 3P role is defender.

His claim is almost certainly fake.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 28 2014 01:51 GMT
#1532
Prome. Tell me who to check. I'm waffling again. Just got back gabbing food then will read filters.

I think Vayne's right on MM. I think he's vt.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 28 2014 01:53 GMT
#1533
If he were mafia, he would've claimed 3P when I pressured him in QT. I really wanted to get to direct some KP too. Sad game.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 28 2014 02:10 GMT
#1536
On September 24 2014 11:43 Grackaroni wrote:
I want those townie points but I don't know why.

This is one post that bugs me. To explain why:
Grack early on made this post:
On September 24 2014 07:40 Grackaroni wrote:
I guess that narrows CR/VE out of the lynch pool for today.

To which Hapa responded:
On September 24 2014 07:42 Hapahauli wrote:
##Vote Grakaroni

I am not a fan of how you so offhandedly dismissed VE from the lynch pool.

Later on:
On September 24 2014 10:40 Grackaroni wrote:
I was actually leaning more townie on Hapa. I liked his explanation for voting me.

Shortly after:
On September 24 2014 11:37 Hapahauli wrote:
I really don't like geript. Town points for the person who tells everyone why.

##Vote Geript

But in response, Grack posts:
On September 24 2014 11:43 Grackaroni wrote:
I want those townie points but I don't know why.

I feel like Grack could at least come up with a reason for why if he's townreading Hapa for Hapa's push on Grack when I did almost the same thing Grack did.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 28 2014 02:11 GMT
#1537
I wish I were 3P. I'd have KP then. Sadly I've only gotten a role with KP once (not counting mafia games of course).
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 28 2014 02:17 GMT
#1539
Why Kush Vayne?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 28 2014 02:31 GMT
#1543
It's not a case. I'm just trying to make interesting points before I die.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 28 2014 03:39 GMT
#1548
I took a gander again at VE's filter. I think I'm good at getting in VE's mindset.

I'm pretty sure that he wanted to keep Kush and Grack as potential lynchbait. And he wanted to buddy Damdred and MM1.
It sounds odd but I think if Oats were town VE would've argued with anybody townreading him. The problem though is that he treats Vayne similarly. Oats generally isn't that hard to push a mislynch on in my experience.

I really kinda think it's just Oats now.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 28 2014 03:41 GMT
#1549
But maybe DP. VE really does like to do "one of these two is mafia" as mafia, lynch the town then form a townread on his partner.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 28 2014 14:16 GMT
#1560
Abuse, would you explain to me why you're focusing on Vayne's werewolf claim?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 28 2014 15:16 GMT
#1562
Vayne I have an odd question for you. If you were 3P in this game, would you claim at this point?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 28 2014 16:20 GMT
#1566
If I had a gun, I'd probably shoot Kush or Oats. Probably Oats. Neither are going to be killed by mafia any time soon and both potentially are mafia.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 28 2014 18:18 GMT
#1567
Anyone else around?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 28 2014 20:26 GMT
#1569
He's definitely on my radar. I made a really interested point about how he wasn't reading/thinking about the game earlier and I think it's pretty obvious that he flat out lied about his response if you look at it.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 28 2014 20:50 GMT
#1571
Abuse you're really not understanding. Having all town members being masons already makes things pretty heavily town favored. It's, in part, why I was expecting Prome to be 3P defender instead of Vet (there isn't a medic). With me being tracker and Hapa being cop (potential alignment issues idk) and a soft vet claim from Prome, I 100% assume Vayne is lying because him also being werewolf would be an exceptionally unbalanced setup.

MM1 was saying that my pressure on him to claim 3P was "you 3p?" It was a bit more than that but I get his response.

We aren't looking specifically for 3P because we don't need to find 3P to win. We just need to find and kill the last mafia and we win. All 3P are survivors so they can win with us. Make sense?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 28 2014 20:53 GMT
#1572
Honestly abuse, I really don't like that you haven't provided many if any actual reads. Like you don't need to have meta on anyone. You just need to read the thread, read filters. Find odd things and inconsistencies to point out (e.g. what I pointed out regarding Grack). Like at this point you're playing really exceptionally differently from your newbie and it's kinda bothering me.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 28 2014 21:13 GMT
#1575
On September 29 2014 05:57 Grackaroni wrote:
I really haven't seen any decent reasoning for me being mafia. Everyone is complaining about me being useless but I think I've been objectively more useful than most players this game. I didn't write a case day1, but I did contribute to VE getting lynched. I suggested to Prom that VE was the reasonable lynch to consolidate on to before Prom started telling people to vote VE and before Hapa came back to get more votes on VE. If it looked like someone I didn't want to be lynched was going to be lynched and I had been needed to help move the lynch I would have done it. Sure I posted less than DP, and all DP did day1 was try to make a last minute switch off of mafia and scumread hapa. I posted less than Geript and Geript was apprehensive about consolidating on to VE because he wanted to look for the 2 mafia pair.

Basically I'm content with what I've done this game and the amount of effort I've put in. If people want to call me scummy without good reasoning or if the DP/Geript/Yamato/Prom group wants to circle jerk each other and call me useless so be it.

You're either pretty far away from the reality of this game or you're mafia trying to save face. You voted for VE. Good for you so did most everyone else. Prome's supporting Hapa's lynch was based on a townread on Hapa and not on what you said. I in no way want to setup a circle jerk. The only person of the 4 who I'm pretty sure is town is Prome. DP and Yam have done next to nothing today either. Like honestly, I'm really frustrated with the hosts cutting the day short and most everyone sitting on their hands today when we could and should be looking for the last mafia.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 28 2014 21:14 GMT
#1576
On September 29 2014 05:59 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2014 13:01 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 24 2014 12:53 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 24 2014 10:40 Grackaroni wrote:
I was actually leaning more townie on Hapa. I liked his explanation for voting me.


What did hapa say that makes you think voting for you was townie?

What specifically did you like about it?

On September 24 2014 07:59 Hapahauli wrote:
On September 24 2014 07:53 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 24 2014 07:42 Hapahauli wrote:
##Vote Grakaroni

I am not a fan of how you so offhandedly dismissed VE from the lynch pool.

I can understand disagreeing with me but I don't quite understand why this is scummy? Are you implying that I was trying to protect a scum VE before he even posted?


Nah just throwing my vote around 'cause why not.

What you said makes sense. I disagree, but makes sense.

##Unvote

On September 24 2014 07:53 VayneAuthority wrote:
CR is basically a mafia medic why arent we lynching him again? there hasnt been an easier d1 lynch in ages. im fine with you correctly pointing out grack's weird dismissal of VE but not with your vote.


I'd much rather lynch mafia than a 3rd party. Also, how is he a mafia medic? If defender saves someone, they win with town, apparently regardless of the alignment of the saved person.

I didn't see any reason for me being scummy so I thought Hapa's vote was strange but I vote people like that sometimes too as town just to get the game started faster and start getting info. I think scum would feel more pressured to justify their vote rather than backtrack.

Geript if you had read 2 pages of my filter you would understand why your point is nonsense

I did. I read the whole exchange quite thoroughly. I don't think it's nonsense at all. I'm not sure if it's conclusive but it's exceptionally odd.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 28 2014 21:27 GMT
#1581
On September 24 2014 07:42 Hapahauli wrote:
##Vote Grakaroni

I am not a fan of how you so offhandedly dismissed VE from the lynch pool.


On September 24 2014 10:40 Grackaroni wrote:
I was actually leaning more townie on Hapa. I liked his explanation for voting me.


Do you have a different explanation for Hapa voting you?
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 311
ProTech171
UpATreeSC 112
BRAT_OK 76
MindelVK 3
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3376
Bisu 1986
Soulkey 1066
EffOrt 649
Mini 419
Larva 396
ZerO 211
Dewaltoss 168
hero 95
Sharp 82
[ Show more ]
Mind 74
sorry 62
Shinee 58
Sea.KH 39
Barracks 35
Bale 26
Trap 26
Terrorterran 22
ToSsGirL 18
NaDa 18
Rock 13
scan(afreeca) 13
zelot 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc6153
Dendi1465
XaKoH 430
420jenkins345
League of Legends
Reynor70
Counter-Strike
fl0m4202
pashabiceps783
Fnx 663
x6flipin623
edward33
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu423
Other Games
Grubby2283
Liquid`RaSZi1575
FrodaN704
XBOCT262
Livibee189
TKL 131
C9.Mang0118
QueenE87
RotterdaM43
Mew2King34
ZerO(Twitch)21
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV220
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 63
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 42
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV622
League of Legends
• Nemesis3086
• TFBlade781
Other Games
• Shiphtur621
• imaqtpie417
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 26m
Patches Events
22h 26m
The PondCast
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.