• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:12
CEST 16:12
KST 23:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)56Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9064 users

Noir Mini Mafia: Chapter 2 - Page 28

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 50 Next All
Snickers
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1575 Posts
July 18 2014 07:01 GMT
#541
Ok so you make a big deal about me saying hard claim but you do not have to say it. MM claimed without hard claiming to.

I hope people can actually see how terrible your answer. Why not wait until four people jumped on you. I highly doubt anyone else would jump onto you there since Robik already got to four.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
July 18 2014 07:03 GMT
#542
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/451317-detention-mafia?user=gobbledydook

this is gg's filter from his last scum game. he is plenty capable of making posts like that as scum.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
July 18 2014 07:06 GMT
#543
On July 18 2014 16:03 kushm4sta wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/451317-detention-mafia?user=gobbledydook

this is gg's filter from his last scum game. he is plenty capable of making posts like that as scum.


okay.

now why isnt he capable of making that post as town?
Retired.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
July 18 2014 07:07 GMT
#544
Dude, I didn't want to get lynched, so I claimed cop. It's that simple. Ask anyone who's played a game with me, this is how I roll as blue

On November 14 2012 11:11 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 14 2012 11:09 Crossfire99 wrote:
On November 14 2012 11:00 Blazinghand wrote:
I claimed Jailkeeper!

You claimed jailkeeper less than half way through day 1!? The vote count that was just posted had like 4 votes on you. Why did you claim!? Were you really assured of being lynched that early day 1? You must have been acting really scummy to have like everyone against you so quick on day 1. If you were acting that scummy, maybe this is a ploy because who in their right mind claims so freakin early day 1?


I claimed half way through day 1 and we're better off for it. If you think I'm scum, feel free to come at me.



On May 22 2014 05:15 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2014 05:14 Blazinghand wrote:
On May 22 2014 05:13 Steveling wrote:
BH since you know there have being games with core blue claims that turned out red after flip, why did you claim so early in the game?


go do something anatomically surprising with yourself


To be more clear, because I don't want to be lynched, and my role still works fine as long as scum don't know the deets. You have to admit, it DID get people to unvote me, so it was a good move. Mid-D1 claim is imo a perfectly acceptable strat and use of a blue role.



etc etc

Also, the reason "hard" vs "soft" or whatever is important is because, as it became clear, you fuckign fakeclaimed blue in a 1-blue game, possibly as a townie. I needed you to make it Abso fucking LUTELY clear that you were claiming so that if I got lynched, I knew who to tell town to lycnh after me

I don't even know why i'm arguing with you, I might as well be debating economics with a freaking throw pillow
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
July 18 2014 07:07 GMT
#545
On July 18 2014 16:03 kushm4sta wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/451317-detention-mafia?user=gobbledydook

this is gg's filter from his last scum game. he is plenty capable of making posts like that as scum.


You have one game of me as mafia and none as town. I'm sure that's a very good representation of my meta. /s
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
July 18 2014 07:07 GMT
#546
one thing that looks pretty townie about MM is his townread of snickers. Snickers is a potential mislynch, so I wouldn't expect scum to townread him so easily.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
July 18 2014 07:10 GMT
#547
On July 18 2014 16:07 gobbledydook wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2014 16:03 kushm4sta wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/451317-detention-mafia?user=gobbledydook

this is gg's filter from his last scum game. he is plenty capable of making posts like that as scum.


You have one game of me as mafia and none as town. I'm sure that's a very good representation of my meta. /s


The meta doesn't show that you're scum. It shows that you could be scum.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
July 18 2014 07:13 GMT
#548
On July 18 2014 16:07 kushm4sta wrote:
one thing that looks pretty townie about MM is his townread of snickers. Snickers is a potential mislynch, so I wouldn't expect scum to townread him so easily.


this i can understand. the only thing that bugs me about it is that he called snickers town for no reason whatsoever.
Retired.
Snickers
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1575 Posts
July 18 2014 07:14 GMT
#549
I am def not mislynch material ( not a slip)
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
July 18 2014 07:15 GMT
#550
snickers, to scum I think you looked like a potential mislynch. A lot of people wanted to lynch you.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
July 18 2014 07:17 GMT
#551
and still want to lynch you.

you are 100% lynch/mislynch material and you seem to be the only one thats unaware of it.
Retired.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
July 18 2014 07:17 GMT
#552
On July 17 2014 14:37 gobbledydook wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2014 13:45 Snickers wrote:
If you read closely, I was not even talking about that post. And it is time for me to come clean. Off of the top off my head, I said gg was obv scum to get discussion going. The reason I said him was because I find it most likely for scum to be the third one to jump on. Also I think his reasoning was weak. As for obis unvote, his reasoning was also weak.

Now these were mainly to get conversation going so I do not really care if my recalling of details is accurate.

And if Robik wants to read me mafia this game like last game I did something similar, well I would not have such a great case on kush without them .


That is just weak.

First your third one on the bandwagon theory is just wifom. Even if it were commonly accepted that those who jump in the middle were more scummy would scum not then game that? And as far as I can tell there is no evidence to suggest the alignment of players on a bandwagon based on time of jump and nor have you advanced your own theory.

Second you dismiss me and obi's arguments as weak but did not even bother to explain. It seems to me your arguments are the weakest of all.

And your defence that you were trying to get conversation going? There was already conversation going and your baseless accusations do not help. You look like someone who is trying to say something without saying anything.

##unvote
##vote snickers



This is something I see scum doing a lot. They make a big post defending themselves, then use their defense to justify a vote on someone.
A defense of yourself isn't a reason why someone else is scum.
Then at the end is the one justification of why snickers might be scum. It's an unspecific phrase that means nothing.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Snickers
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1575 Posts
July 18 2014 07:19 GMT
#553
Then get my lynched obi if you think I am scum.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
July 18 2014 07:21 GMT
#554
On July 18 2014 16:17 kushm4sta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2014 14:37 gobbledydook wrote:
On July 17 2014 13:45 Snickers wrote:
If you read closely, I was not even talking about that post. And it is time for me to come clean. Off of the top off my head, I said gg was obv scum to get discussion going. The reason I said him was because I find it most likely for scum to be the third one to jump on. Also I think his reasoning was weak. As for obis unvote, his reasoning was also weak.

Now these were mainly to get conversation going so I do not really care if my recalling of details is accurate.

And if Robik wants to read me mafia this game like last game I did something similar, well I would not have such a great case on kush without them .


That is just weak.

First your third one on the bandwagon theory is just wifom. Even if it were commonly accepted that those who jump in the middle were more scummy would scum not then game that? And as far as I can tell there is no evidence to suggest the alignment of players on a bandwagon based on time of jump and nor have you advanced your own theory.

Second you dismiss me and obi's arguments as weak but did not even bother to explain. It seems to me your arguments are the weakest of all.

And your defence that you were trying to get conversation going? There was already conversation going and your baseless accusations do not help. You look like someone who is trying to say something without saying anything.

##unvote
##vote snickers



This is something I see scum doing a lot. They make a big post defending themselves, then use their defense to justify a vote on someone.
A defense of yourself isn't a reason why someone else is scum.
Then at the end is the one justification of why snickers might be scum. It's an unspecific phrase that means nothing.


yeah, i remember doing this in wc. i can get behind this i think.

just remember that mm1 did the exact same thing.
Retired.
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
July 18 2014 07:22 GMT
#555
On July 18 2014 16:17 kushm4sta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2014 14:37 gobbledydook wrote:
On July 17 2014 13:45 Snickers wrote:
If you read closely, I was not even talking about that post. And it is time for me to come clean. Off of the top off my head, I said gg was obv scum to get discussion going. The reason I said him was because I find it most likely for scum to be the third one to jump on. Also I think his reasoning was weak. As for obis unvote, his reasoning was also weak.

Now these were mainly to get conversation going so I do not really care if my recalling of details is accurate.

And if Robik wants to read me mafia this game like last game I did something similar, well I would not have such a great case on kush without them .


That is just weak.

First your third one on the bandwagon theory is just wifom. Even if it were commonly accepted that those who jump in the middle were more scummy would scum not then game that? And as far as I can tell there is no evidence to suggest the alignment of players on a bandwagon based on time of jump and nor have you advanced your own theory.

Second you dismiss me and obi's arguments as weak but did not even bother to explain. It seems to me your arguments are the weakest of all.

And your defence that you were trying to get conversation going? There was already conversation going and your baseless accusations do not help. You look like someone who is trying to say something without saying anything.

##unvote
##vote snickers



This is something I see scum doing a lot. They make a big post defending themselves, then use their defense to justify a vote on someone.
A defense of yourself isn't a reason why someone else is scum.
Then at the end is the one justification of why snickers might be scum. It's an unspecific phrase that means nothing.


The whole post is a refutation of his post showing why it is weak and you say I slip in a note at the end with the lynch. You need glasses.
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
July 18 2014 07:23 GMT
#556
so gg, because snickers's read is wrong he's scum?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
July 18 2014 07:29 GMT
#557
On July 18 2014 15:57 gobbledydook wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2014 15:48 kushm4sta wrote:
On July 18 2014 15:09 gobbledydook wrote:
cool, so we have BH cop claim and robik counter claim blue.

Only one of them can be blue, and the other is VT or mafia. I doubt a VT fake counterclaiming because that just doesn't make sense. BH fakeclaiming blue as VT would be counterproductive, because a blue counterclaim would ensure a townie gets lynched, not a good idea.

It's not certain that if BH is blue, that he actually is cop. He may be a non-cop blue pretending to be a cop to throw mafia off. That way, because he is the real blue, he's safe, but mafia are misled as to what town can do.

Case 1: BH is blue, robik mafia

Why would robik counterclaim as mafia? If he was mafia, and he got BH lynched and BH turned blue, then he's next. At the end of day 2 it would be 5-1 which is very town favoured. So I don't think that's likely.

Case 2: BH is mafia, robik blue

We can assume that BH was genuinely concerned that he would get lynched. So if he was mafia, either he gets lynched if he says nothing, or by fakeclaiming at least he has a chance of getting town to mislync-h the actual blue. This might be the case, in which case we lynch BH.

Case 3: BH is VT, robik blue

It's not very possible to tell Case 2 from Case 3. I don't think BH would do something as dumb as VT fakeclaim blue, confusing town more than it confuses mafia. I think this isn't likely.

So I think we lynch BH, as he's not likely to be blue or VT, and more likely a desperate mafia.

##unvote
##vote Blazinghand


I really don't like this post. He writes a lot about some very obvious logic. He doesn't really think deeply about the reasons why robik's claim is probably not real. Looks like he just wants to put his vote down somewhere, whereas everyone else is trying to figure shit out.
Plus nothing jumps out at me as especially townie in his filter.


If I don't elaborate my logic then you say I am being vague and scumread me. I still think on the balance robik is actually blue. You don't like my read that's fine. But who do you think is the real blue? All you've done is snipe from the sidelines without giving reads.

Here he starts to OMGUS me. He did the same thing when fuba suspected him in detention mafia.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
July 18 2014 07:31 GMT
#558
On July 18 2014 16:23 kushm4sta wrote:
so gg, because snickers's read is wrong he's scum?


No, it's not only that it's wrong. Being wrong is fine, I'm probably wrong on some of my reads too, this being a 'guessing game of epic proportions'. But it's that he was offering one line posts (no effort), then trying to justify his no effort with a weak argument that therefore I refuted and used as evidence to vote him. Do note that this was in the first half of the first page of his filter. Since then he has contributed more, possibly because of the votes pressuring him.

And then he does the weird fake claim shit, I mean wtf? I don't even know what to think of that.
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
Snickers
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1575 Posts
July 18 2014 07:31 GMT
#559
You seem to be proud of claiming pr day one. Surely it is not ideal.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
July 18 2014 07:32 GMT
#560
bh vs snickers. who will win? no one cares.

##unvote
##vote gobbledydook
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 50 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 897
ComeBackTV 599
SteadfastSC451
TaKeTV 322
Rex123
IndyStarCraft 101
EnkiAlexander 47
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 451
ProTech134
Rex 123
IndyStarCraft 101
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 47049
Bisu 2879
Horang2 1394
EffOrt 771
Soma 600
BeSt 585
Hyuk 584
Light 420
Mini 401
Larva 331
[ Show more ]
Rush 222
ZerO 211
Mong 85
Leta 80
Sea.KH 61
Pusan 54
Snow 52
ToSsGirL 46
Mind 36
Aegong 36
910 36
Sexy 34
JYJ 31
Yoon 27
Terrorterran 26
Bale 23
Trap 15
Rock 12
Noble 10
Sacsri 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc6783
qojqva50
Counter-Strike
Fnx 801
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1609
Khaldor1065
Lowko457
Other Games
singsing2038
olofmeister1722
hiko1333
Beastyqt573
B2W.Neo403
Livibee195
Hui .190
Liquid`VortiX159
XaKoH 157
ArmadaUGS122
djWHEAT73
Mew2King72
QueenE58
KnowMe54
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV209
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream103
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 11
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile12
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 29
• FirePhoenix9
• Michael_bg 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3129
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 48m
CranKy Ducklings
19h 48m
Online Event
20h 48m
FEL
1d 1h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 2h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 4h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 19h
INu's Battles
1d 21h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.