• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:13
CEST 16:13
KST 23:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)56Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9125 users

Noir Mini Mafia: Chapter 2 - Page 29

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 50 Next All
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
July 18 2014 07:33 GMT
#561
On July 18 2014 16:29 kushm4sta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2014 15:57 gobbledydook wrote:
On July 18 2014 15:48 kushm4sta wrote:
On July 18 2014 15:09 gobbledydook wrote:
cool, so we have BH cop claim and robik counter claim blue.

Only one of them can be blue, and the other is VT or mafia. I doubt a VT fake counterclaiming because that just doesn't make sense. BH fakeclaiming blue as VT would be counterproductive, because a blue counterclaim would ensure a townie gets lynched, not a good idea.

It's not certain that if BH is blue, that he actually is cop. He may be a non-cop blue pretending to be a cop to throw mafia off. That way, because he is the real blue, he's safe, but mafia are misled as to what town can do.

Case 1: BH is blue, robik mafia

Why would robik counterclaim as mafia? If he was mafia, and he got BH lynched and BH turned blue, then he's next. At the end of day 2 it would be 5-1 which is very town favoured. So I don't think that's likely.

Case 2: BH is mafia, robik blue

We can assume that BH was genuinely concerned that he would get lynched. So if he was mafia, either he gets lynched if he says nothing, or by fakeclaiming at least he has a chance of getting town to mislync-h the actual blue. This might be the case, in which case we lynch BH.

Case 3: BH is VT, robik blue

It's not very possible to tell Case 2 from Case 3. I don't think BH would do something as dumb as VT fakeclaim blue, confusing town more than it confuses mafia. I think this isn't likely.

So I think we lynch BH, as he's not likely to be blue or VT, and more likely a desperate mafia.

##unvote
##vote Blazinghand


I really don't like this post. He writes a lot about some very obvious logic. He doesn't really think deeply about the reasons why robik's claim is probably not real. Looks like he just wants to put his vote down somewhere, whereas everyone else is trying to figure shit out.
Plus nothing jumps out at me as especially townie in his filter.


If I don't elaborate my logic then you say I am being vague and scumread me. I still think on the balance robik is actually blue. You don't like my read that's fine. But who do you think is the real blue? All you've done is snipe from the sidelines without giving reads.

Here he starts to OMGUS me. He did the same thing when fuba suspected him in detention mafia.


It's true that you have sniped from the sidelines without giving reads on any of the 4 (fake)claims. You avoid my question. There's no pleasing you, good night.
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
Snickers
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1575 Posts
July 18 2014 07:35 GMT
#562
On July 18 2014 16:31 gobbledydook wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2014 16:23 kushm4sta wrote:
so gg, because snickers's read is wrong he's scum?


No, it's not only that it's wrong. Being wrong is fine, I'm probably wrong on some of my reads too, this being a 'guessing game of epic proportions'. But it's that he was offering one line posts (no effort), then trying to justify his no effort with a weak argument that therefore I refuted and used as evidence to vote him. Do note that this was in the first half of the first page of his filter. Since then he has contributed more, possibly because of the votes pressuring him.

And then he does the weird fake claim shit, I mean wtf? I don't even know what to think of that.


blatant lie. If you leave the thread you are going to look super scummy to me.
Snickers
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1575 Posts
July 18 2014 07:37 GMT
#563
On July 16 2014 18:52 gobbledydook wrote:
So let's have a recap of what's been said and done:

BH RNGs robik to lynch, obi and me vote him to see what happens.
robik becomes defensive and shouts that this is a bullshit lynch, it would be the first time he got mislynched (or lynched), and insults the people who voted him.
BH thinks robik is really scum after those responses, which sounds like a scum getting randomly caught and raging. The implication being that a real town, secure in his innocence, wouldn't need to defend himself emotionally against what is essentially a nonsense lynch. Whereas a scum instinctively will protect himself strongly as scum are not expendable compared to town.

I agree with that line of reasoning, but I want to confirm, BH, is that what you think too? Do you have anything else to add?


If gobble or obi flip scum REMEMBER THIS POST. WE CANT TALK DURING NIGHT.
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
July 18 2014 07:39 GMT
#564
Yea it's time for you guys to stop voting robik.

Atleast two players have proven they are bad. Sebastian brought up percentages. The percentage of newbie games first lynch mafia is a lot lower than ring.

Anyway gobble is scum, so obvious.


f robik is mafia and his partner is one of the four that voted, this post is the best post in the game. Obi why are you doing scummy stuff.


I retract some of my last statement but Obi unvoted in such a scummy way.


Answering kush. Best as in people people read flipped scum filters and get fooled by them. Aka everyone lets lynch everyone who did not vote robik.


such oneliner much content

the shit in the middle before the post I quoted was buried in a mile of robik spam, tldr, seems to be some accusation of kushmasta that I missed. Sorry.
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
Snickers
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1575 Posts
July 18 2014 07:42 GMT
#565
On July 18 2014 16:39 gobbledydook wrote:
Show nested quote +
Yea it's time for you guys to stop voting robik.

Atleast two players have proven they are bad. Sebastian brought up percentages. The percentage of newbie games first lynch mafia is a lot lower than ring.

Anyway gobble is scum, so obvious.


Show nested quote +
f robik is mafia and his partner is one of the four that voted, this post is the best post in the game. Obi why are you doing scummy stuff.


Show nested quote +
I retract some of my last statement but Obi unvoted in such a scummy way.


Show nested quote +
Answering kush. Best as in people people read flipped scum filters and get fooled by them. Aka everyone lets lynch everyone who did not vote robik.


such oneliner much content

the shit in the middle before the post I quoted was buried in a mile of robik spam, tldr, seems to be some accusation of kushmasta that I missed. Sorry.


So in most of that post and it seems like you are trying to prove me wrong. I am thinking to myself, oh maybe he meant i was posting some one liners.

Then you admit that you were wrong. Then apologize. I am puzzled.
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
July 18 2014 07:44 GMT
#566
On July 18 2014 16:42 Snickers wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2014 16:39 gobbledydook wrote:
Yea it's time for you guys to stop voting robik.

Atleast two players have proven they are bad. Sebastian brought up percentages. The percentage of newbie games first lynch mafia is a lot lower than ring.

Anyway gobble is scum, so obvious.


f robik is mafia and his partner is one of the four that voted, this post is the best post in the game. Obi why are you doing scummy stuff.


I retract some of my last statement but Obi unvoted in such a scummy way.


Answering kush. Best as in people people read flipped scum filters and get fooled by them. Aka everyone lets lynch everyone who did not vote robik.


such oneliner much content

the shit in the middle before the post I quoted was buried in a mile of robik spam, tldr, seems to be some accusation of kushmasta that I missed. Sorry.


So in most of that post and it seems like you are trying to prove me wrong. I am thinking to myself, oh maybe he meant i was posting some one liners.

Then you admit that you were wrong. Then apologize. I am puzzled.


1) When I made the post accusing you I had only noticed your one liners and they didn't sit well with me.
2) When I made the post I just skipped through the robik spam and missed your bigger posts.
3) Sorry for accusing you based on a premise that is false due to my mistake.
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
Snickers
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1575 Posts
July 18 2014 07:45 GMT
#567
Idk not reading the whole thread, shows disinterest. and you voted me but did not read solely my filter .
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
July 18 2014 07:46 GMT
#568
On July 18 2014 16:45 Snickers wrote:
Idk not reading the whole thread, shows disinterest. and you voted me but did not read solely my filter .


Sorry new to TL mafia (as you can see I have 1 game here and I got modkilled day 2), I don't use the filter as much as I should, I go with impressions a lot.
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
July 18 2014 07:56 GMT
#569
Gg you accused snickers of no effort after he had that long conversation with me and obi.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
July 18 2014 07:58 GMT
#570
im willing to vote gg but i refuse to vote until the blue claims stop derping so hard.

i refuse to move any further until the wifom train stops.
Retired.
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
July 18 2014 08:01 GMT
#571
On July 18 2014 16:56 kushm4sta wrote:
Gg you accused snickers of no effort after he had that long conversation with me and obi.


I said I didn't see that inside the wall of robik spam
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
Snickers
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1575 Posts
July 18 2014 08:02 GMT
#572
On July 18 2014 16:58 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
im willing to vote gg but i refuse to vote until the blue claims stop derping so hard.

i refuse to move any further until the wifom train stops.


I feel like you have not moved at all.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
July 18 2014 08:10 GMT
#573
On July 18 2014 17:01 gobbledydook wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2014 16:56 kushm4sta wrote:
Gg you accused snickers of no effort after he had that long conversation with me and obi.


I said I didn't see that inside the wall of robik spam


That was way after the robik spam.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
July 18 2014 08:23 GMT
#574
On July 18 2014 17:10 kushm4sta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2014 17:01 gobbledydook wrote:
On July 18 2014 16:56 kushm4sta wrote:
Gg you accused snickers of no effort after he had that long conversation with me and obi.


I said I didn't see that inside the wall of robik spam


That was way after the robik spam.


Now that I check his filter again it was on page 13 right at the end of the robik spam, but anyway I didn't read it before and now I did, I retract that accusation
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
July 18 2014 08:32 GMT
#575
GG, im talking about Snickers long conversation he had with me and obi.
The one that ended with this quote, the quote you used in your case against him:
On July 17 2014 13:45 Snickers wrote:
If you read closely, I was not even talking about that post. And it is time for me to come clean. Off of the top off my head, I said gg was obv scum to get discussion going. The reason I said him was because I find it most likely for scum to be the third one to jump on. Also I think his reasoning was weak. As for obis unvote, his reasoning was also weak.

Now these were mainly to get conversation going so I do not really care if my recalling of details is accurate.

And if Robik wants to read me mafia this game like last game I did something similar, well I would not have such a great case on kush without them .


You are saying you voted him because of lack of effort, but the time at which you voted was right after snickers had a long conversation with me and obi. Clearly you didn't miss that conversation.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
MysteryMeat1
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States3292 Posts
July 18 2014 10:57 GMT
#576
Kind of sleep deprived but i dont think bh is the lynch for today, and that obi still hasnt posted anything worthwhile. Also bh please rescind your cop claim. I dont want to have to mislynch you as you're one of my top town atm.
"Cause ya know, Style before victory." -The greatest mafia player alive
Snickers
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1575 Posts
July 18 2014 11:00 GMT
#577
SO ARE YOU A ROLE MM?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 18 2014 11:56 GMT
#578
I think MM is saying he is the role and hes not taking it back.....

This is hard, i'm pretty sure rob is a fake claim I don't think BH is coming off his claim and neither will MM.....
Snickers
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1575 Posts
July 18 2014 12:18 GMT
#579
I will shed a tear if mm says he is being serious and bh does not get lynched. For two reasons.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 18 2014 14:01 GMT
#580
Wait, we're not lynching BH?
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 50 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 897
ComeBackTV 599
SteadfastSC451
TaKeTV 322
Rex123
IndyStarCraft 101
EnkiAlexander 47
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 451
ProTech134
Rex 123
IndyStarCraft 101
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 47049
Bisu 2879
Horang2 1394
EffOrt 771
Soma 600
BeSt 585
Hyuk 584
Light 420
Mini 401
Larva 331
[ Show more ]
Rush 222
ZerO 211
Mong 85
Leta 80
Sea.KH 61
Pusan 54
Snow 52
ToSsGirL 46
Mind 36
Aegong 36
910 36
Sexy 34
JYJ 31
Yoon 27
Terrorterran 26
Bale 23
Trap 15
Rock 12
Noble 10
Sacsri 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc6783
qojqva50
Counter-Strike
Fnx 801
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1609
Khaldor1065
Lowko457
Other Games
singsing2038
olofmeister1722
hiko1333
Beastyqt573
B2W.Neo403
Livibee195
Hui .190
Liquid`VortiX159
XaKoH 157
ArmadaUGS122
djWHEAT73
Mew2King72
QueenE58
KnowMe54
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV209
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream103
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 11
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile12
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 29
• FirePhoenix9
• Michael_bg 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3129
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 47m
CranKy Ducklings
19h 47m
Online Event
20h 47m
FEL
1d 1h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 2h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 4h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 19h
INu's Battles
1d 21h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.