• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:22
CEST 15:22
KST 22:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9435 users

Noir Mini Mafia: Chapter 2 - Page 27

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 50 Next All
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
July 18 2014 06:42 GMT
#521
can we please fucking policy lynch snickers
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
July 18 2014 06:44 GMT
#522
On July 18 2014 15:42 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2014 15:41 kushm4sta wrote:
On July 18 2014 15:01 MysteryMeat1 wrote:
Still think obi is obvious scum, but ill be on a plane flyin to chi town in a few minutes.

On July 18 2014 15:02 MysteryMeat1 wrote:
Also i thought it was pretty obvious that i softed that i was blue...


mm is on a plane to chicago.
if he was blue wouldn't he be primarily suspicious of bh rather than obi?


I'm beginning to suspect that quite possibly every claim except the one I've made is a joke claim

because this entire game is a joke, every player here is a joke except me and kush

damn it kush, this game is so bad that I like you the best, look at what it's come to




my feelings are hurt.
Retired.
Snickers
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1575 Posts
July 18 2014 06:44 GMT
#523
WHAT THE HELL. First off what are the cases on GG or sylencia.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
July 18 2014 06:44 GMT
#524
On July 18 2014 15:42 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
can we please fucking policy lynch snickers


I erased and rewrote the post you're reading now several times because a deep part of me wants to destroy snickers. I want him to experience and endless death. I want him to not exist.

But part of me also knows that me disliking his play doesn't make him scum.

That being said, if we lynched everyone who tried this BS, we'd never see it any more.

I'll think about it.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Snickers
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1575 Posts
July 18 2014 06:47 GMT
#525
We should policy lynch liars.
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
July 18 2014 06:47 GMT
#526
On July 18 2014 15:36 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2014 15:33 gobbledydook wrote:
On July 18 2014 15:32 kushm4sta wrote:
On July 18 2014 15:32 gobbledydook wrote:
On July 18 2014 15:30 Blazinghand wrote:
On July 18 2014 15:28 kushm4sta wrote:
snickers so you are parity cop right? this is not a fake claim?


I would like to hear a straight-up answer to this as well. Also @mm and @robik

because we have 4 fucking blue claims. like shit, i figure 2 are town rather than 1 town 2 scum, even though that's retarded, because why would the 2nd scum also fakeclaim blue? so it must be 2 town 1 scum amonst the ccers (or even 3 town... oh how scum would be laughing in their qt...)

ugh

ugh so

ugh


yeah it's fucked up, when I wrote my vote on you it was only robik, so if it wasn't him then it was you, but now this. I still think MM1 and snickers are trolling, but don't troll with such serious business -.-


why is mm trolling but robik not trolling?


Because when robik claimed blue the trolling hadn't started yet and I doubt robik set out to troll.


Why didn't robik claim blue when he was 1 vote away from being hammered for hours on end?


Do you then think robik fakeclaimed to get back at you for RNGing him?
Thinking this over again I feel robik played weird. Why, after barely not dying, dive into this fakeclaim shit again? Either robik is a blue with balls of steel (but then why spam) or he just sucks.
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
July 18 2014 06:48 GMT
#527
On July 18 2014 15:09 gobbledydook wrote:
cool, so we have BH cop claim and robik counter claim blue.

Only one of them can be blue, and the other is VT or mafia. I doubt a VT fake counterclaiming because that just doesn't make sense. BH fakeclaiming blue as VT would be counterproductive, because a blue counterclaim would ensure a townie gets lynched, not a good idea.

It's not certain that if BH is blue, that he actually is cop. He may be a non-cop blue pretending to be a cop to throw mafia off. That way, because he is the real blue, he's safe, but mafia are misled as to what town can do.

Case 1: BH is blue, robik mafia

Why would robik counterclaim as mafia? If he was mafia, and he got BH lynched and BH turned blue, then he's next. At the end of day 2 it would be 5-1 which is very town favoured. So I don't think that's likely.

Case 2: BH is mafia, robik blue

We can assume that BH was genuinely concerned that he would get lynched. So if he was mafia, either he gets lynched if he says nothing, or by fakeclaiming at least he has a chance of getting town to mislynch the actual blue. This might be the case, in which case we lynch BH.

Case 3: BH is VT, robik blue

It's not very possible to tell Case 2 from Case 3. I don't think BH would do something as dumb as VT fakeclaim blue, confusing town more than it confuses mafia. I think this isn't likely.

So I think we lynch BH, as he's not likely to be blue or VT, and more likely a desperate mafia.

##unvote
##vote Blazinghand


I really don't like this post. He writes a lot about some very obvious logic. He doesn't really think deeply about the reasons why robik's claim is probably not real. Looks like he just wants to put his vote down somewhere, whereas everyone else is trying to figure shit out.
Plus nothing jumps out at me as especially townie in his filter.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
July 18 2014 06:50 GMT
#528
On July 18 2014 15:47 gobbledydook wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2014 15:36 Blazinghand wrote:
On July 18 2014 15:33 gobbledydook wrote:
On July 18 2014 15:32 kushm4sta wrote:
On July 18 2014 15:32 gobbledydook wrote:
On July 18 2014 15:30 Blazinghand wrote:
On July 18 2014 15:28 kushm4sta wrote:
snickers so you are parity cop right? this is not a fake claim?


I would like to hear a straight-up answer to this as well. Also @mm and @robik

because we have 4 fucking blue claims. like shit, i figure 2 are town rather than 1 town 2 scum, even though that's retarded, because why would the 2nd scum also fakeclaim blue? so it must be 2 town 1 scum amonst the ccers (or even 3 town... oh how scum would be laughing in their qt...)

ugh

ugh so

ugh


yeah it's fucked up, when I wrote my vote on you it was only robik, so if it wasn't him then it was you, but now this. I still think MM1 and snickers are trolling, but don't troll with such serious business -.-


why is mm trolling but robik not trolling?


Because when robik claimed blue the trolling hadn't started yet and I doubt robik set out to troll.


Why didn't robik claim blue when he was 1 vote away from being hammered for hours on end?


Do you then think robik fakeclaimed to get back at you for RNGing him?
Thinking this over again I feel robik played weird. Why, after barely not dying, dive into this fakeclaim shit again? Either robik is a blue with balls of steel (but then why spam) or he just sucks.


robik clearly was freaking out, potentially because he was scum getting lynched for hilarious reasons. if he were blue, why would he not claim when it could have been a literal game-changer?

no, he's definitely not blue. he is claiming to get back at me for rnging him, either as a vt or as scum. he's certainly awful enough to try it as a vt. he could be scum, though.

in any case, snickers is no longer urgent, I don't buy robik's claim as believable, so it's between me and mm1

##unvote
##vote mm1

When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
July 18 2014 06:50 GMT
#529
sylencia is an invisible player, playing reactive, only jumping on obvious stuff.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
July 18 2014 06:51 GMT
#530
kush, do you know how many games gg has played?
Retired.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
July 18 2014 06:51 GMT
#531
On July 18 2014 15:51 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
kush, do you know how many games gg has played?

dunno
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Snickers
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1575 Posts
July 18 2014 06:52 GMT
#532
So Bh, Robik, MM and Me are confirmed VTs because it is more likely four vts claim cop than an actualy cop claming and three of any other variation.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
July 18 2014 06:53 GMT
#533
bh I think it's more optimal to save the fakeclaim lynch for another day. That gives MM time to come back and explain himself. Also gives you and him time to look more townie, and give us a better idea of who is probably the scum between you.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
July 18 2014 06:57 GMT
#534
On July 18 2014 15:48 kushm4sta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2014 15:09 gobbledydook wrote:
cool, so we have BH cop claim and robik counter claim blue.

Only one of them can be blue, and the other is VT or mafia. I doubt a VT fake counterclaiming because that just doesn't make sense. BH fakeclaiming blue as VT would be counterproductive, because a blue counterclaim would ensure a townie gets lynched, not a good idea.

It's not certain that if BH is blue, that he actually is cop. He may be a non-cop blue pretending to be a cop to throw mafia off. That way, because he is the real blue, he's safe, but mafia are misled as to what town can do.

Case 1: BH is blue, robik mafia

Why would robik counterclaim as mafia? If he was mafia, and he got BH lynched and BH turned blue, then he's next. At the end of day 2 it would be 5-1 which is very town favoured. So I don't think that's likely.

Case 2: BH is mafia, robik blue

We can assume that BH was genuinely concerned that he would get lynched. So if he was mafia, either he gets lynched if he says nothing, or by fakeclaiming at least he has a chance of getting town to mislync-h the actual blue. This might be the case, in which case we lynch BH.

Case 3: BH is VT, robik blue

It's not very possible to tell Case 2 from Case 3. I don't think BH would do something as dumb as VT fakeclaim blue, confusing town more than it confuses mafia. I think this isn't likely.

So I think we lynch BH, as he's not likely to be blue or VT, and more likely a desperate mafia.

##unvote
##vote Blazinghand


I really don't like this post. He writes a lot about some very obvious logic. He doesn't really think deeply about the reasons why robik's claim is probably not real. Looks like he just wants to put his vote down somewhere, whereas everyone else is trying to figure shit out.
Plus nothing jumps out at me as especially townie in his filter.


If I don't elaborate my logic then you say I am being vague and scumread me. I still think on the balance robik is actually blue. You don't like my read that's fine. But who do you think is the real blue? All you've done is snipe from the sidelines without giving reads.
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
Snickers
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1575 Posts
July 18 2014 06:57 GMT
#535
On July 18 2014 06:27 Blazinghand wrote:
Also, I claimed at 3 votes because I didn't want to die. There's no reason to lynch me today. Unless scum has an RB or chooses to shoot me, I'll have a check tomorrow. The only way I'm getting lynched is if scum CCs, which is much better than claiming at 4 votes, and scum hammering me. Scum would be lynched D2 for hammering me, but they'd still prefer that then getting into a CC battle with me and potentially losing and getting lynched first.


This answer is complete fluff. How about you attempt for a real answer bh.

Also bh why did you not hard claim cop.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
July 18 2014 06:58 GMT
#536
On July 18 2014 15:51 kushm4sta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2014 15:51 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
kush, do you know how many games gg has played?

dunno


the issue with pointing out that hes making bad posts is that you have to compare it to his past history. if this is his first game, which could be possible as ive never seen him around here before, its entirely possible that that post is his way of trying to solve the game, and he might not be able to look in depth the same way more experienced players can.

i would know, because i used to make the same kinds of posts back when i started here.
Retired.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
July 18 2014 06:59 GMT
#537
On July 18 2014 15:57 Snickers wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2014 06:27 Blazinghand wrote:
Also, I claimed at 3 votes because I didn't want to die. There's no reason to lynch me today. Unless scum has an RB or chooses to shoot me, I'll have a check tomorrow. The only way I'm getting lynched is if scum CCs, which is much better than claiming at 4 votes, and scum hammering me. Scum would be lynched D2 for hammering me, but they'd still prefer that then getting into a CC battle with me and potentially losing and getting lynched first.


This answer is complete fluff. How about you attempt for a real answer bh.

Also bh why did you not hard claim cop.


On July 18 2014 05:08 Blazinghand wrote:
Stop it stop it I am the cop I am the cop stop in you idiot


I'm sorry, is this not a hard claim? I claimed because I didn't want to get lynched, that's my answer, it was a good time to claim, and just because you aren't experienced and knowledgeable to recognize that doesn't make it false.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
July 18 2014 07:00 GMT
#538
On July 18 2014 15:50 kushm4sta wrote:
sylencia is an invisible player, playing reactive, only jumping on obvious stuff.


i think the same thing goes for syl, too. syl rightfully called mm1 on his earlier shitpost (which i still think he should be lynched for) but your analysis is entirely dependent on mm1 being town. i dont understand how voting him for it makes her scum.
Retired.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
July 18 2014 07:00 GMT
#539
like I literally said "stop it stop it I am the cop I am the cop stop it you idiot"

I'm sorry is that not clear?

because it seems clear to me. I am the cop. I am the cop. I am the cop.

here let me make it more clear, in case people are confused about what i'm saying here.


I am the cop. I am the cop. I am the cop. I am the cop. I am the cop. I am the cop. I am the cop. I am the cop. I am the cop. I am the cop. I am the cop. I am the cop. I am the cop. I am the cop. I am the cop. I am the cop. I am the cop. I am the cop. I am the cop. I am the cop. I am the cop. I am the cop. I am the cop. I am the cop. I am the cop. I am the cop. I am the cop. I am the cop. I am the cop. I am the cop. I am the cop. I am the cop. I am the cop. I am the cop. I am the cop. I am the cop. I am the cop. I am the cop. I am the cop. I am the cop. I am the cop. I am the cop. I am the cop. I am the cop. I am the cop. I am the cop. I am the cop. I am the cop. I am the cop. I am the cop. I am the cop. I am the cop. I am the cop. I am the cop.\
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
July 18 2014 07:01 GMT
#540
Just in case there's some kind of confusion, I am the cop, I am the cop

I am the cop


I am the cop








I am the cop


I am the cop




I am the cop. I am the cop. I am the cop.


I am the cop
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 50 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 487
ComeBackTV 356
SteadfastSC252
TaKeTV 186
Rex89
EnkiAlexander 23
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 252
ProTech139
Rex 89
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 48637
Bisu 1761
Horang2 1408
EffOrt 853
Shuttle 701
Hyuk 609
Mini 573
BeSt 540
Soma 424
Larva 362
[ Show more ]
Light 348
Rush 248
ZerO 183
Mong 89
Leta 85
Snow 62
Pusan 60
Sea.KH 59
ToSsGirL 51
Sexy 46
Mind 42
Aegong 35
JYJ 35
Yoon 30
Bale 20
sorry 19
Terrorterran 17
Noble 11
Icarus 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Rock 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5137
XaKoH 379
Counter-Strike
Fnx 784
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1629
Khaldor1179
Lowko423
Other Games
gofns40840
singsing2235
olofmeister1342
B2W.Neo421
hiko417
Beastyqt298
Livibee206
Liquid`VortiX98
Mew2King82
ArmadaUGS56
djWHEAT39
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV182
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream125
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 12
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 22
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis1271
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 39m
CranKy Ducklings
20h 39m
Online Event
21h 39m
FEL
1d 2h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 3h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 5h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 20h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.