• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:21
CEST 09:21
KST 16:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7715 users

Noir Mini Mafia: Chapter 2 - Page 26

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 50 Next All
Snickers
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1575 Posts
July 18 2014 06:35 GMT
#501
Ok everyone read this sentence and the next sentence carefully. I do not think MM was trolling.

Possibility of Robik trolling > MM trolling.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
July 18 2014 06:35 GMT
#502
On July 18 2014 15:33 Snickers wrote:
Ok I am the king of creating discussion.

Second off I retract my hard claim.

I soft claim parity cop.


No, no you don't soft claim parity cop. Look at this snickers, what if I got hammered RIGHT NOW, and my dying wish is that the person who cced me gets lynched tomorrow? are you fucking kidding me? if you're a vanilla townie, get the fuck off of claimville or I will spend the rest of my life building a time machine, and I'll go back in time and kick your grandfather in the balls so hard that they explode and your dad is never born and therefore you're never born.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
July 18 2014 06:36 GMT
#503
On July 18 2014 15:33 gobbledydook wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2014 15:32 kushm4sta wrote:
On July 18 2014 15:32 gobbledydook wrote:
On July 18 2014 15:30 Blazinghand wrote:
On July 18 2014 15:28 kushm4sta wrote:
snickers so you are parity cop right? this is not a fake claim?


I would like to hear a straight-up answer to this as well. Also @mm and @robik

because we have 4 fucking blue claims. like shit, i figure 2 are town rather than 1 town 2 scum, even though that's retarded, because why would the 2nd scum also fakeclaim blue? so it must be 2 town 1 scum amonst the ccers (or even 3 town... oh how scum would be laughing in their qt...)

ugh

ugh so

ugh


yeah it's fucked up, when I wrote my vote on you it was only robik, so if it wasn't him then it was you, but now this. I still think MM1 and snickers are trolling, but don't troll with such serious business -.-


why is mm trolling but robik not trolling?


Because when robik claimed blue the trolling hadn't started yet and I doubt robik set out to troll.


Why didn't robik claim blue when he was 1 vote away from being hammered for hours on end?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
July 18 2014 06:36 GMT
#504
On July 18 2014 15:35 Snickers wrote:
Ok everyone read this sentence and the next sentence carefully. I do not think MM was trolling.

Possibility of Robik trolling > MM trolling.


so theyre both confirmed mafia to you and you want to lynch both of them.

that is how this works.

please tell me you understand this.
Retired.
Snickers
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1575 Posts
July 18 2014 06:36 GMT
#505
So you were lying. I unsoftclaim parity cop.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
July 18 2014 06:36 GMT
#506
On July 18 2014 15:36 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2014 15:35 Snickers wrote:
Ok everyone read this sentence and the next sentence carefully. I do not think MM was trolling.

Possibility of Robik trolling > MM trolling.


so theyre both confirmed mafia to you and you want to lynch both of them.

that is how this works.

please tell me you understand this.


I don't think Snickers even knew there's only one blue in this game up until, like, 5 minutes ago.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Snickers
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1575 Posts
July 18 2014 06:37 GMT
#507
Obi do you have a reading problem. I do not think BH is the real cop. I think MM was being serious. Nobody is confirmed anything to me. I just think bh is mafia. And i think MM is pr.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
July 18 2014 06:38 GMT
#508
So snickers is back to a vt claim, which leaves mm1 and robik

robik is obviously not blue (could be green or red) since he didn't claim blue when he was super close to being lynched (and he really didn't want to get lynched, it looks like-- he'd have claimed if he could).

So, mm1. are you standing by your claim?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Snickers
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1575 Posts
July 18 2014 06:38 GMT
#509
I did know that so please do not lie for the third time.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
July 18 2014 06:38 GMT
#510
On July 18 2014 15:36 Snickers wrote:
So you were lying. I unsoftclaim parity cop.


are you or are you not blue?
Retired.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
July 18 2014 06:38 GMT
#511
On July 18 2014 15:37 Snickers wrote:
Obi do you have a reading problem. I do not think BH is the real cop. I think MM was being serious. Nobody is confirmed anything to me. I just think bh is mafia. And i think MM is pr.


I just want you to realize how stupid you are. What if right after you hardclaimed cop, I got hammered, with my dying wish being that you get lynched tomorrow?

ugh

whatever i'm done until mm1 or robik is back, none of you are relevant
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
July 18 2014 06:39 GMT
#512
On July 18 2014 15:38 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2014 15:36 Snickers wrote:
So you were lying. I unsoftclaim parity cop.


are you or are you not blue?


he's obviously not
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Snickers
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1575 Posts
July 18 2014 06:39 GMT
#513
Ok being completly serious here. Can everyone give their overall impression of Obi.
Snickers
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1575 Posts
July 18 2014 06:40 GMT
#514
On July 18 2014 15:38 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2014 15:37 Snickers wrote:
Obi do you have a reading problem. I do not think BH is the real cop. I think MM was being serious. Nobody is confirmed anything to me. I just think bh is mafia. And i think MM is pr.


I just want you to realize how stupid you are. What if right after you hardclaimed cop, I got hammered, with my dying wish being that you get lynched tomorrow?

ugh

whatever i'm done until mm1 or robik is back, none of you are relevant


what if you are mafia.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
July 18 2014 06:40 GMT
#515
On July 18 2014 15:39 Snickers wrote:
Ok being completly serious here. Can everyone give their overall impression of Obi.


Obi is not one of the three blue claims, of which we know 2 must false, and therefore not on the lynch table today
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
July 18 2014 06:41 GMT
#516
On July 18 2014 15:01 MysteryMeat1 wrote:
Still think obi is obvious scum, but ill be on a plane flyin to chi town in a few minutes.

On July 18 2014 15:02 MysteryMeat1 wrote:
Also i thought it was pretty obvious that i softed that i was blue...


mm is on a plane to chicago.
if he was blue wouldn't he be primarily suspicious of bh rather than obi?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Snickers
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1575 Posts
July 18 2014 06:41 GMT
#517
Idk blazinghand I think you are assuming way too many things this game.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
July 18 2014 06:41 GMT
#518
On July 18 2014 15:40 Snickers wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2014 15:38 Blazinghand wrote:
On July 18 2014 15:37 Snickers wrote:
Obi do you have a reading problem. I do not think BH is the real cop. I think MM was being serious. Nobody is confirmed anything to me. I just think bh is mafia. And i think MM is pr.


I just want you to realize how stupid you are. What if right after you hardclaimed cop, I got hammered, with my dying wish being that you get lynched tomorrow?

ugh

whatever i'm done until mm1 or robik is back, none of you are relevant


what if you are mafia.


in the case where I'm mafia, it's still a shit move to add a 3rd blue claim cause what if MM1 got lynched and town didn't know which of us was the real fakeclaimer. We'd both say "oh no I unclaim blue" and then it'd be the same shit, town might mislynch again instead of getting a free scumlynch

the fact that you don't know it's a shit move is pretty amazing, I hope you weren't one of my students in a newbie game, cause I'd be pretty embarassed you came out of it with ideas like this
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
July 18 2014 06:42 GMT
#519
bh im thinking the leave the blue claims to deal with another day, and today we lynch GG or sylencia.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
July 18 2014 06:42 GMT
#520
On July 18 2014 15:41 kushm4sta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2014 15:01 MysteryMeat1 wrote:
Still think obi is obvious scum, but ill be on a plane flyin to chi town in a few minutes.

Show nested quote +
On July 18 2014 15:02 MysteryMeat1 wrote:
Also i thought it was pretty obvious that i softed that i was blue...


mm is on a plane to chicago.
if he was blue wouldn't he be primarily suspicious of bh rather than obi?


I'm beginning to suspect that quite possibly every claim except the one I've made is a joke claim

because this entire game is a joke, every player here is a joke except me and kush

damn it kush, this game is so bad that I like you the best, look at what it's come to
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 50 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 1309
910 843
ggaemo 723
actioN 538
Mong 234
Shuttle 104
Dewaltoss 95
Yoon 90
Leta 46
soO 33
[ Show more ]
yabsab 31
Hm[arnc] 29
ZergMaN 26
Bale 21
Noble 15
Dota 2
Fuzer 61
League of Legends
JimRising 561
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor815
Other Games
summit1g8693
ceh9463
olofmeister408
Happy356
PiGStarcraft240
Mew2King113
ArmadaUGS34
trigger12
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream124
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2360
League of Legends
• Rush1231
• Stunt426
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
5h 40m
OSC
14h 40m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 2h
Online Event
1d 3h
FEL
1d 8h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 9h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 11h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.