• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:54
CEST 07:54
KST 14:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7170 users

Noir Mini Mafia: Chapter 2 - Page 24

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 50 Next All
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
July 18 2014 06:10 GMT
#461
I think we can ignore MM1 and Snickers' claims, probably just joking.
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
July 18 2014 06:10 GMT
#462
On July 18 2014 15:07 Snickers wrote:
OK i am tired of this shit. HARD CLAIMING PARITY COP.


##unvote
##vote snickers
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
July 18 2014 06:11 GMT
#463
On July 18 2014 15:10 gobbledydook wrote:
I think we can ignore MM1 and Snickers' claims, probably just joking.


Ugh, i just want you all to know that all of you who are jokingly fakeclaiming are awful and making it difficult to determine who is actually counterclaiming, thereby making it easier for scum.

unless snickers retracts his claim I will not unvote him, since he hard claimed.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
July 18 2014 06:13 GMT
#464
Like, hey, assholes who are fakeclaiming, what happens if someone hammers me and then we have no idea who the real cc is who we should be lynching tomorrow?

you are all idiots, all of you.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Snickers
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1575 Posts
July 18 2014 06:14 GMT
#465
On July 18 2014 15:10 gobbledydook wrote:
I think we can ignore MM1 and Snickers' claims, probably just joking.


I am not commenting on my statement but I do not think MM was joking lol.
Snickers
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1575 Posts
July 18 2014 06:16 GMT
#466
On July 18 2014 15:11 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2014 15:10 gobbledydook wrote:
I think we can ignore MM1 and Snickers' claims, probably just joking.


Ugh, i just want you all to know that all of you who are jokingly fakeclaiming are awful and making it difficult to determine who is actually counterclaiming, thereby making it easier for scum.

unless snickers retracts his claim I will not unvote him, since he hard claimed.


BH IS FUCKING LYING.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
July 18 2014 06:16 GMT
#467
On July 18 2014 13:08 IAmRobik wrote:
I want to lynch BH regardless for being a donkey

but i'm Blue

On July 18 2014 15:02 MysteryMeat1 wrote:
Also i thought it was pretty obvious that i softed that i was blue...

On July 18 2014 15:07 Snickers wrote:
OK i am tired of this shit. HARD CLAIMING PARITY COP.


You are all awful
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
July 18 2014 06:17 GMT
#468
agreed with bh.

i wish i didnt join this game. this is retarded.
Retired.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
July 18 2014 06:17 GMT
#469
On July 18 2014 15:16 Snickers wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2014 15:11 Blazinghand wrote:
On July 18 2014 15:10 gobbledydook wrote:
I think we can ignore MM1 and Snickers' claims, probably just joking.


Ugh, i just want you all to know that all of you who are jokingly fakeclaiming are awful and making it difficult to determine who is actually counterclaiming, thereby making it easier for scum.

unless snickers retracts his claim I will not unvote him, since he hard claimed.


BH IS FUCKING LYING.


you hard claimed blue, yes? so since you hard claimed blue, that means one of the two of us is scum. If town lynches me today, my dying will is that 100% you get lynched tomorrow, no matter what, no excuses. Robik is obv fake since robik is terrible and/or scum, and MM is I guess joking or unclear. but yours is clear, so you are the ccer.

you die today or you die tomorrow, no other way around it.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Snickers
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1575 Posts
July 18 2014 06:17 GMT
#470
Vote:Blazing Hand

One down One to go.

This game too ez. Here comes my night bullet.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
July 18 2014 06:18 GMT
#471
On July 18 2014 15:17 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
agreed with bh.

i wish i didnt join this game. this is retarded.


Like, amazingly, it would have been fine if scum cced me and town lynched me. I'd be like perfectly okay with that. But instead, at LEAST one of the other blue claims is town, probably 2, maybe (MAYBE) 3. Who the fuck jokingly ccs blue in a situation like this?

Therefore I take the strongest claim at face value; snickers is scum. the lynch is ONLY between me and him today, nobody else. If I get lynched, lynch him tomorrow, no excuses.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
July 18 2014 06:19 GMT
#472
Anyone voting me (besides snickers, obviously), must swear on their honor that if I flip blue, snickers get lynched tomorrow as the blue CCer. That's my only requests for you "players" (i use the broadest definition of the word).
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Snickers
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1575 Posts
July 18 2014 06:21 GMT
#473
Bh show me where you were hinting you as cop in your filter? I only saw one place?
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
July 18 2014 06:21 GMT
#474
On July 18 2014 15:17 Snickers wrote:
Vote:Blazing Hand

One down One to go.

This game too ez. Here comes my night bullet.


fix your ##vote syntax
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
July 18 2014 06:22 GMT
#475
##unvote

i refuse to throw my vote up again until this situation unfucks itself.
Retired.
Snickers
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1575 Posts
July 18 2014 06:22 GMT
#476
##Unvote

Woops
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
July 18 2014 06:22 GMT
#477
On July 18 2014 15:21 Snickers wrote:
Bh show me where you were hinting you as cop in your filter? I only saw one place?


why are you asking this question? this guy is confirmed mafia to you, it shouldnt matter how many times he softed or whatever.
Retired.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
July 18 2014 06:23 GMT
#478
On July 18 2014 15:21 Snickers wrote:
Bh show me where you were hinting you as cop in your filter? I only saw one place?


what, hinting? I didn't hint I'm the cop, I fucking claimed I'm the cop

I'm the cop I'm the cop I'm the cop

I hard claim the cop. I am the cop. I am the cop.

I am the cop.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
July 18 2014 06:23 GMT
#479
On July 18 2014 15:22 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2014 15:21 Snickers wrote:
Bh show me where you were hinting you as cop in your filter? I only saw one place?


why are you asking this question? this guy is confirmed mafia to you, it shouldnt matter how many times he softed or whatever.


Yeah, also this, it's like, what.

I literally hate everyone.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
July 18 2014 06:24 GMT
#480
so we have 4 claimed blues...
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 50 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 125
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1986
Shuttle 920
Dewaltoss 85
Yoon 54
Hm[arnc] 49
Bale 27
Noble 25
ZergMaN 14
yabsab 11
ggaemo 9
[ Show more ]
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm171
League of Legends
JimRising 630
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1126
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor682
Other Games
summit1g8324
C9.Mang0317
PiGStarcraft279
Mew2King139
ViBE54
ArmadaUGS47
trigger9
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream100
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 34
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2320
League of Legends
• Lourlo1144
• Rush1112
• Stunt399
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
7h 6m
OSC
16h 6m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 4h
Online Event
1d 5h
FEL
1d 10h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 11h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 13h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.