• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:05
CEST 11:05
KST 18:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7080 users

World Cup Mini Mafia - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next All
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 01 2014 18:53 GMT
#1378
I read your argument Vivax, but I'm unsure why you say this:

I wanna pick apart a bit of this caseblob since Exo hasn't really been discussed thoroughly. Koshi gave him a townread for the Robik vote upon scumclaim but Koshi also believed Robik was town (and that scum wouldn't vote for a scumclaiming town). I don't think we can apply this on ExO as long as we don't reliably know Robik's alignment.


What does your argument have to do with my alignment at all?
I'm town, does that change your opinion?
I'm mafia, does that change your opinion?

I think the answer to both those questions is no because the case has nothing to do with my alignment, so why did you put that in? Are you trying to call me scum? I'm so confused
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 01 2014 18:58 GMT
#1380
I don't think we can apply this on ExO as long as we don't reliably know Robik's alignment.


No, that's not what you're saying. You're saying that not knowing my alignment makes ExO scummy. How does knowing my alignment change anything that you said in your case.

Don't circumvent answering the question
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 01 2014 19:27 GMT
#1384
On July 02 2014 04:20 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 02 2014 03:58 IAmRobik wrote:
I don't think we can apply this on ExO as long as we don't reliably know Robik's alignment.


No, that's not what you're saying. You're saying that not knowing my alignment makes ExO scummy. How does knowing my alignment change anything that you said in your case.

Don't circumvent answering the question


Your alignment doesn't change that you can't clear Exo cause he voted for you when you scumclaimed.

That's the whole point I want to make to illustrate why he's a possible scummer. You aren't one of the guys I would lynch today anyway so I don't see a point in continuing this discussion.

Man, I must be fucking dumb cause I STILL don't see you answer the question. What does my alignment have to do with ExO's vote on me and what does it have to do with ExO being scum?
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 01 2014 19:28 GMT
#1385
##vote: mderg
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 01 2014 19:35 GMT
#1390
I dunno. I'd feel like shit if Koshi was killed for his reads and ExO flipped town. I townread him for having the same reaction to ExO's vote on me, and we both felt ExO was town for it. I am not 100% comfortable voting him. I am way more comfortable voting for confirmed liar and backtracker mberg
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 01 2014 19:50 GMT
#1393
Vivax, come to papa

bold mderg's name. It'll feel good. I promise <3
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 01 2014 20:15 GMT
#1400
Vivax, we fucked up yesterday and I don't care what the proper play is anymore

##vote: cavalinho

if you're actually cop this game, then you done fucked up again.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 01 2014 20:16 GMT
#1402
On July 02 2014 05:14 Cavalinho wrote:
And I really don't get why you're saying "influence is being stripped from my hands." I've got half the people in the game thinking that I'm mafia because don't think about it or you'll find the plot holes, so it's not like my words even held that much water to begin with.

Also I love how you think I need to change everyone's minds when the wagons are practically even, and I need maybe one or two votes. How asinine.

We are not lynching mderg. The people that are on mderg are either mafia or bad. That entire case is based on associative tells and attacking a player that isn't even around. This is why we've been missing. Get the fuck on Haru.

Nope. We're just gonna lynch you
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 01 2014 20:18 GMT
#1404
On July 02 2014 05:18 mderg wrote:
Just got home, can anyone summarize why you want to lynch cav now?

Cause he's not cop and he's defending you baselessly
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 01 2014 20:19 GMT
#1405
I'm the only one on him currently, but I hope town follows me
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 01 2014 20:20 GMT
#1409
I DEMAND THAT WE LYNCH CAVA TODAY!
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 01 2014 20:20 GMT
#1410
On July 02 2014 05:19 Cavalinho wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 02 2014 05:18 mderg wrote:
Just got home, can anyone summarize why you want to lynch cav now?


Robik was just trying to lynch you for reasons that don't exist.

I have no idea what he's doing now but I've pretty much shut him out completely.

Why are you townreading him?
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 01 2014 20:20 GMT
#1411
WHERE IS EVERYONE? I WANT TO LYNCH THE FUCK OUT OF CAVA!
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 01 2014 20:21 GMT
#1414
On July 02 2014 05:19 Cavalinho wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 02 2014 05:18 mderg wrote:
Just got home, can anyone summarize why you want to lynch cav now?


Robik was just trying to lynch you for reasons that don't exist.

I have no idea what he's doing now but I've pretty much shut him out completely.

Him blatantly lying is a bad reason? ooookay
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 01 2014 20:24 GMT
#1421
On July 02 2014 05:23 kushm4sta wrote:
fuck where we at

If we have enough people, I'd be happy to do what we failed to do yesterday when we left Cav alive
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 01 2014 20:25 GMT
#1423
On July 02 2014 05:24 Cavalinho wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 02 2014 05:21 Vivax wrote:
On July 02 2014 05:19 Cavalinho wrote:
On July 02 2014 05:18 mderg wrote:
Just got home, can anyone summarize why you want to lynch cav now?


Robik was just trying to lynch you for reasons that don't exist.

I have no idea what he's doing now but I've pretty much shut him out completely.


Dude, I posted reasons for why mderg was scummy D1, Robik posted them for today.

Now little challenge, tell me what mderg's read on Robik is without asking him.


Null, probably leaning scum at this point.

Actually, he's had me as his 2nd biggest scum read (if you read any of the fucking game)...which is inconsistent because he called me town earlier and then he rescinded that claim and then he said that he NEVER read me as town, but that there was a reason to read me as town and then that there was no reason to think i was town, but only that other people were thinking i was town.

logicfailtothefuckingmax
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 01 2014 20:26 GMT
#1425
On July 02 2014 05:24 mderg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 02 2014 05:23 ExO_ wrote:
On July 02 2014 05:04 Vivax wrote:
On July 02 2014 05:02 ExO_ wrote:
the chance that mderg is mafia is really low, if he is mafia his day 1 voting is odd and sloppy


Go into detail I want to hear your full reasoning for why he wouldn't ever drop that meaningless vote a mafia.


Okay, I explained this earlier, but theres no way he and cav are both mafia, because mderg nearly got cav killed day 1 with that late vote switch that didn't count. So if cav was mafia mderg wouldn't have switched. So if you assume mderg is mafia and cav isnt then why is mderg switching to cav at the last second? mafia that don't have their plan in order by the last 60s are really sloppy. I dont believe as mafia that merg is switching that late, mafia were already voting and sticking by that point.

mderg was a concerned town reacting to 2 last minute votes

that´s spot on

OK, so you're not mafia with cava...still don't mean you're not mafia.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 01 2014 20:27 GMT
#1427
On June 28 2014 03:43 mderg wrote:
Did anyone really think Robik actually scumslipped? The supposed slips were so obvious (how they were in brackets and such). It makes one wonder why sinani and Rainbow disappeared after that.

So Robik is probably town. Like no sane scum would do that.

This is from d1. quoted for all to see the lies. mountains and mountains of lies
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 01 2014 20:27 GMT
#1428
ExO could be sincere and he and mderg are mafia together and cava is town, but meh
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 01 2014 20:28 GMT
#1429
Honestly, if we kill cava and he's cop, I'm happy to just snap lynch the shit out of exo and mderg -- but ExO first
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4072
Leta 2770
Soulkey 559
Soma 338
Rush 221
Barracks 183
BeSt 127
Killer 81
Shinee 33
Shine 32
[ Show more ]
Hm[arnc] 24
Sharp 19
sorry 9
Terrorterran 0
Dota 2
Gorgc1999
XcaliburYe174
League of Legends
JimRising 512
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King70
Other Games
gofns10483
WinterStarcraft732
Sick184
Pyrionflax145
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV209
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 52
• Sammyuel 46
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2253
League of Legends
• Jankos2748
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
55m
Patches Events
5h 55m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 55m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 55m
OSC
13h 55m
OSC
1d 2h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.