• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:15
CEST 10:15
KST 17:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9615 users

TL 'Order' LXVI Mafia - Page 69

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 67 68 69 70 71 308 Next
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 11 2014 22:16 GMT
#1361
On June 12 2014 07:07 Tehpoofter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2014 06:56 Palmar wrote:
On June 12 2014 06:54 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On June 12 2014 06:50 Palmar wrote:
On June 12 2014 06:49 marvellosity wrote:
On June 12 2014 06:48 Palmar wrote:
Actually I'm backing out on thinking marv is mafia. There is an anomaly but I can't conclude what it means.

that is *so* boring. cmon, make an effort.

i can't fight my own data, that would be counterproductive.

However, I'm doing additional research on strongandbig now. Do you want to offer insight?

I'm disappointed Palmar, I am also looking into the possibility that Marv is mafia.

While researching strongandbig I'd also recommend having a looksy at VA's two posts. I remember him usually being more active as town, correct me if I'm wrong.

VA actually has a pretty shit townrating, even more so than strongandbig, at 4.9


I lost my copy of the village point list. Can you fax me another copy or just put it into the thread. (In all honesty this would be awesome to see you should totally do it)


Bill Murray: 11.1
Tehpoofter: 11.0
yamato77: 10.8
Koshi: 10.6
sinani206: 10.4
Chromatically: 10.4
Rainbows: 10.3
Chairman Ray: 10.2
roundabound: 10.1
batsnacks: 10.1
marvellosity: 10.0
ExO_: 9.5
HaruRH: 9.4
TicaTica: 9.0
justanothertownie: 9.0
gumshoe: 8.6
ObiWanShinobi: 8.5
Alakaslam: 7.9
Meapak_Ziphh: 7.7
TheKingOfTheCats: 7.7
kushm4sta: 7.6
ketomai: 7.5
Amiko: 7.5
ritoky: 7.5
Palmar: 7.4
Holyflare: 7.3
sandroba: 6.8
strongandbig: 6.1
VayneAuthority: 4.9
mattisfoolish: 4.1
Computer says mafia
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
June 11 2014 22:17 GMT
#1362
On June 12 2014 07:12 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2014 07:09 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 12 2014 07:03 Koshi wrote:
On June 12 2014 06:43 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 12 2014 06:17 Koshi wrote:
On June 12 2014 06:04 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 12 2014 05:06 Koshi wrote:
Either I am really wrong or everybody else is really wrong.

I am going to go with everybody else.


I don't feel like this is something village koshi reasons out. He usually is one to just try to sheep/read off others bringing in his own evidence but not ignore everyone else.

Really poofter? Really?


I just think that you are a smart/good enough player to realize you might just be very off. Especially if a lot of people are not reading the same especially when you have a scum read in a game so large on one of the more active players.

I may have read it last night and forgotten but what was the reason you're voting MZ?

How can you not see the obvious joke......


Guess I wasn't in a joking mood.

Koshi about Ketomai why should we not lynch him?

Not the biggest fan. random lynch.

How it ketomai any more random than other names that have been floated? iirc there was actually some decent posts made about him like 20 pages back.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
June 11 2014 22:18 GMT
#1363
On June 12 2014 07:16 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2014 07:07 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 12 2014 06:56 Palmar wrote:
On June 12 2014 06:54 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On June 12 2014 06:50 Palmar wrote:
On June 12 2014 06:49 marvellosity wrote:
On June 12 2014 06:48 Palmar wrote:
Actually I'm backing out on thinking marv is mafia. There is an anomaly but I can't conclude what it means.

that is *so* boring. cmon, make an effort.

i can't fight my own data, that would be counterproductive.

However, I'm doing additional research on strongandbig now. Do you want to offer insight?

I'm disappointed Palmar, I am also looking into the possibility that Marv is mafia.

While researching strongandbig I'd also recommend having a looksy at VA's two posts. I remember him usually being more active as town, correct me if I'm wrong.

VA actually has a pretty shit townrating, even more so than strongandbig, at 4.9


I lost my copy of the village point list. Can you fax me another copy or just put it into the thread. (In all honesty this would be awesome to see you should totally do it)


Bill Murray: 11.1
Tehpoofter: 11.0
yamato77: 10.8
Koshi: 10.6
sinani206: 10.4
Chromatically: 10.4
Rainbows: 10.3
Chairman Ray: 10.2
roundabound: 10.1
batsnacks: 10.1
marvellosity: 10.0
ExO_: 9.5
HaruRH: 9.4
TicaTica: 9.0
justanothertownie: 9.0
gumshoe: 8.6
ObiWanShinobi: 8.5
Alakaslam: 7.9
Meapak_Ziphh: 7.7
TheKingOfTheCats: 7.7
kushm4sta: 7.6
ketomai: 7.5
Amiko: 7.5
ritoky: 7.5
Palmar: 7.4
Holyflare: 7.3
sandroba: 6.8
strongandbig: 6.1
VayneAuthority: 4.9
mattisfoolish: 4.1

How the fuck am I below Koshi? I'm insulted.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
June 11 2014 22:18 GMT
#1364
I'll post again tomorrow after work with some more detailed opinion.

This thread is incredibly hard to read/follow on my phone.


dumb filler

@roundabout I skimmed both situations and you were the more likely one of the two; I thought that should've been obvious. I'm casting the vote early in case something happens so I don't get instant modkilled. Obviously when I'm done reading the thread and thinking about things I'll most probably give my opinions and change it up. Until then, you can pretty much disregard my vote for you as filler after a cursory glance at both situations.

A bunch of justification for a vote that has nothing to do with the vote itself -_- nore is any reasoning offered up for the vote.

How is fallacious if I'm not even making an argument, lol. I do not think you are scum, just moreso than Exo at this very moment.

6. Voting is mandatory. You may not abstain.

It's also not very smart of me to just eventually vote for you anyway if I were mafia.

If I were mafia, it''d be a lot easier to just stash away my vote somewhere since your bandwagon is already gaining steam. If I were trying to save exo as mafia than him flipping would eventually lead to my demise.

Don't worry, lol.


There are more people playing this game than round and exo, 27 more players to be exact, and yet his vote is on someone he thinks is town? Also he seems to think alot about what scum would and wouldnt do, you know who else does that? Scum.

Again, I'll post a more detailed analysis if I can get home early enough to read tomorrow. I'm done replying to you for now!


Kinda hard to offer up a more detailed analysis when you havent actually given any analysis yet / :

Go for it if you want to waste your time and lynch. People who are hanging onto me are clearly just looking for another topic to create more chaos or just to prod me. It's pretty obvious to anyone objectively looking that I haven't even started the game yet. If the town is stupid enough to blind lynch me, then so be it. Have fun losing the rest of your game if you get manipulated into being distracted by random comments like mine.


1: your bad not ours, you want people to not be mad at you for making useless posts, dont make useless posts.

2: He intends to blame town for his cruddy play... that shit cray.

Overall the dude is pretty shoddy, but considering all his posts happened over the course of 2 hours we should give him a chance to talk while not under the microscope / :
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 11 2014 22:19 GMT
#1365
On June 12 2014 07:18 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2014 07:16 Palmar wrote:
On June 12 2014 07:07 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 12 2014 06:56 Palmar wrote:
On June 12 2014 06:54 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On June 12 2014 06:50 Palmar wrote:
On June 12 2014 06:49 marvellosity wrote:
On June 12 2014 06:48 Palmar wrote:
Actually I'm backing out on thinking marv is mafia. There is an anomaly but I can't conclude what it means.

that is *so* boring. cmon, make an effort.

i can't fight my own data, that would be counterproductive.

However, I'm doing additional research on strongandbig now. Do you want to offer insight?

I'm disappointed Palmar, I am also looking into the possibility that Marv is mafia.

While researching strongandbig I'd also recommend having a looksy at VA's two posts. I remember him usually being more active as town, correct me if I'm wrong.

VA actually has a pretty shit townrating, even more so than strongandbig, at 4.9


I lost my copy of the village point list. Can you fax me another copy or just put it into the thread. (In all honesty this would be awesome to see you should totally do it)


Bill Murray: 11.1
Tehpoofter: 11.0
yamato77: 10.8
Koshi: 10.6
sinani206: 10.4
Chromatically: 10.4
Rainbows: 10.3
Chairman Ray: 10.2
roundabound: 10.1
batsnacks: 10.1
marvellosity: 10.0
ExO_: 9.5
HaruRH: 9.4
TicaTica: 9.0
justanothertownie: 9.0
gumshoe: 8.6
ObiWanShinobi: 8.5
Alakaslam: 7.9
Meapak_Ziphh: 7.7
TheKingOfTheCats: 7.7
kushm4sta: 7.6
ketomai: 7.5
Amiko: 7.5
ritoky: 7.5
Palmar: 7.4
Holyflare: 7.3
sandroba: 6.8
strongandbig: 6.1
VayneAuthority: 4.9
mattisfoolish: 4.1

How the fuck am I below Koshi? I'm insulted.

Who knows, I don't know how the computer works
Computer says mafia
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
June 11 2014 22:20 GMT
#1366
On June 12 2014 07:16 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2014 07:07 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 12 2014 06:56 Palmar wrote:
On June 12 2014 06:54 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On June 12 2014 06:50 Palmar wrote:
On June 12 2014 06:49 marvellosity wrote:
On June 12 2014 06:48 Palmar wrote:
Actually I'm backing out on thinking marv is mafia. There is an anomaly but I can't conclude what it means.

that is *so* boring. cmon, make an effort.

i can't fight my own data, that would be counterproductive.

However, I'm doing additional research on strongandbig now. Do you want to offer insight?

I'm disappointed Palmar, I am also looking into the possibility that Marv is mafia.

While researching strongandbig I'd also recommend having a looksy at VA's two posts. I remember him usually being more active as town, correct me if I'm wrong.

VA actually has a pretty shit townrating, even more so than strongandbig, at 4.9


I lost my copy of the village point list. Can you fax me another copy or just put it into the thread. (In all honesty this would be awesome to see you should totally do it)


Bill Murray: 11.1
Tehpoofter: 11.0
yamato77: 10.8
Koshi: 10.6
sinani206: 10.4
Chromatically: 10.4
Rainbows: 10.3
Chairman Ray: 10.2
roundabound: 10.1
batsnacks: 10.1
marvellosity: 10.0
ExO_: 9.5
HaruRH: 9.4
TicaTica: 9.0
justanothertownie: 9.0
gumshoe: 8.6
ObiWanShinobi: 8.5
Alakaslam: 7.9
Meapak_Ziphh: 7.7
TheKingOfTheCats: 7.7
kushm4sta: 7.6
ketomai: 7.5
Amiko: 7.5
ritoky: 7.5
Palmar: 7.4
Holyflare: 7.3
sandroba: 6.8
strongandbig: 6.1
VayneAuthority: 4.9
mattisfoolish: 4.1


Wow, I'm literally right in the middle XD
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
sinani206
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1959 Posts
June 11 2014 22:21 GMT
#1367
On June 12 2014 07:19 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2014 07:18 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On June 12 2014 07:16 Palmar wrote:
On June 12 2014 07:07 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 12 2014 06:56 Palmar wrote:
On June 12 2014 06:54 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On June 12 2014 06:50 Palmar wrote:
On June 12 2014 06:49 marvellosity wrote:
On June 12 2014 06:48 Palmar wrote:
Actually I'm backing out on thinking marv is mafia. There is an anomaly but I can't conclude what it means.

that is *so* boring. cmon, make an effort.

i can't fight my own data, that would be counterproductive.

However, I'm doing additional research on strongandbig now. Do you want to offer insight?

I'm disappointed Palmar, I am also looking into the possibility that Marv is mafia.

While researching strongandbig I'd also recommend having a looksy at VA's two posts. I remember him usually being more active as town, correct me if I'm wrong.

VA actually has a pretty shit townrating, even more so than strongandbig, at 4.9


I lost my copy of the village point list. Can you fax me another copy or just put it into the thread. (In all honesty this would be awesome to see you should totally do it)


Bill Murray: 11.1
Tehpoofter: 11.0
yamato77: 10.8
Koshi: 10.6
sinani206: 10.4
Chromatically: 10.4
Rainbows: 10.3
Chairman Ray: 10.2
roundabound: 10.1
batsnacks: 10.1
marvellosity: 10.0
ExO_: 9.5
HaruRH: 9.4
TicaTica: 9.0
justanothertownie: 9.0
gumshoe: 8.6
ObiWanShinobi: 8.5
Alakaslam: 7.9
Meapak_Ziphh: 7.7
TheKingOfTheCats: 7.7
kushm4sta: 7.6
ketomai: 7.5
Amiko: 7.5
ritoky: 7.5
Palmar: 7.4
Holyflare: 7.3
sandroba: 6.8
strongandbig: 6.1
VayneAuthority: 4.9
mattisfoolish: 4.1

How the fuck am I below Koshi? I'm insulted.

Who knows, I don't know how the computer works


I've never seen this before; what exactly is it analyzing?
literally everything is wifom just shut the fuck up
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 11 2014 22:22 GMT
#1368
On June 12 2014 07:21 sinani206 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2014 07:19 Palmar wrote:
On June 12 2014 07:18 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On June 12 2014 07:16 Palmar wrote:
On June 12 2014 07:07 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 12 2014 06:56 Palmar wrote:
On June 12 2014 06:54 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On June 12 2014 06:50 Palmar wrote:
On June 12 2014 06:49 marvellosity wrote:
On June 12 2014 06:48 Palmar wrote:
Actually I'm backing out on thinking marv is mafia. There is an anomaly but I can't conclude what it means.

that is *so* boring. cmon, make an effort.

i can't fight my own data, that would be counterproductive.

However, I'm doing additional research on strongandbig now. Do you want to offer insight?

I'm disappointed Palmar, I am also looking into the possibility that Marv is mafia.

While researching strongandbig I'd also recommend having a looksy at VA's two posts. I remember him usually being more active as town, correct me if I'm wrong.

VA actually has a pretty shit townrating, even more so than strongandbig, at 4.9


I lost my copy of the village point list. Can you fax me another copy or just put it into the thread. (In all honesty this would be awesome to see you should totally do it)


Bill Murray: 11.1
Tehpoofter: 11.0
yamato77: 10.8
Koshi: 10.6
sinani206: 10.4
Chromatically: 10.4
Rainbows: 10.3
Chairman Ray: 10.2
roundabound: 10.1
batsnacks: 10.1
marvellosity: 10.0
ExO_: 9.5
HaruRH: 9.4
TicaTica: 9.0
justanothertownie: 9.0
gumshoe: 8.6
ObiWanShinobi: 8.5
Alakaslam: 7.9
Meapak_Ziphh: 7.7
TheKingOfTheCats: 7.7
kushm4sta: 7.6
ketomai: 7.5
Amiko: 7.5
ritoky: 7.5
Palmar: 7.4
Holyflare: 7.3
sandroba: 6.8
strongandbig: 6.1
VayneAuthority: 4.9
mattisfoolish: 4.1

How the fuck am I below Koshi? I'm insulted.

Who knows, I don't know how the computer works


I've never seen this before; what exactly is it analyzing?

I just punch in the numbers and the magic happens.
Computer says mafia
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
June 11 2014 22:22 GMT
#1369
(Reposting this cause I messed it up a bit the first time)

Thoughts on Kitomai

I'll post again tomorrow after work with some more detailed opinion.

This thread is incredibly hard to read/follow on my phone.


dumb filler

@roundabout I skimmed both situations and you were the more likely one of the two; I thought that should've been obvious. I'm casting the vote early in case something happens so I don't get instant modkilled. Obviously when I'm done reading the thread and thinking about things I'll most probably give my opinions and change it up. Until then, you can pretty much disregard my vote for you as filler after a cursory glance at both situations.


A bunch of justification for a vote that has nothing to do with the vote itself -_- nore is any reasoning offered up for the vote.

How is fallacious if I'm not even making an argument, lol. I do not think you are scum, just moreso than Exo at this very moment.

6. Voting is mandatory. You may not abstain.

It's also not very smart of me to just eventually vote for you anyway if I were mafia.

If I were mafia, it''d be a lot easier to just stash away my vote somewhere since your bandwagon is already gaining steam. If I were trying to save exo as mafia than him flipping would eventually lead to my demise.

Don't worry, lol.


There are more people playing this game than round and exo, 27 more players to be exact, and yet his vote is on someone he thinks is town? Also he seems to think alot about what scum would and wouldnt do, you know who else does that? Scum.

Again, I'll post a more detailed analysis if I can get home early enough to read tomorrow. I'm done replying to you for now!


Kinda hard to offer up a more detailed analysis when you havent actually given any analysis yet / :

Go for it if you want to waste your time and lynch. People who are hanging onto me are clearly just looking for another topic to create more chaos or just to prod me. It's pretty obvious to anyone objectively looking that I haven't even started the game yet. If the town is stupid enough to blind lynch me, then so be it. Have fun losing the rest of your game if you get manipulated into being distracted by random comments like mine.


1: your bad not ours, you want people to not be mad at you for making useless posts, dont make useless posts.

2: He intends to blame town for his cruddy play... that shit cray.

Overall the dude is pretty shoddy, but considering all his posts happened over the course of 2 hours we should give him a chance to talk while not under the microscope / :
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 11 2014 22:23 GMT
#1370
On June 12 2014 07:16 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2014 07:07 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 12 2014 06:56 Palmar wrote:
On June 12 2014 06:54 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On June 12 2014 06:50 Palmar wrote:
On June 12 2014 06:49 marvellosity wrote:
On June 12 2014 06:48 Palmar wrote:
Actually I'm backing out on thinking marv is mafia. There is an anomaly but I can't conclude what it means.

that is *so* boring. cmon, make an effort.

i can't fight my own data, that would be counterproductive.

However, I'm doing additional research on strongandbig now. Do you want to offer insight?

I'm disappointed Palmar, I am also looking into the possibility that Marv is mafia.

While researching strongandbig I'd also recommend having a looksy at VA's two posts. I remember him usually being more active as town, correct me if I'm wrong.

VA actually has a pretty shit townrating, even more so than strongandbig, at 4.9


I lost my copy of the village point list. Can you fax me another copy or just put it into the thread. (In all honesty this would be awesome to see you should totally do it)


Bill Murray: 11.1
Tehpoofter: 11.0
yamato77: 10.8
Koshi: 10.6
sinani206: 10.4
Chromatically: 10.4
Rainbows: 10.3
Chairman Ray: 10.2
roundabound: 10.1
batsnacks: 10.1
marvellosity: 10.0
ExO_: 9.5
HaruRH: 9.4
TicaTica: 9.0
justanothertownie: 9.0
gumshoe: 8.6
ObiWanShinobi: 8.5
Alakaslam: 7.9
Meapak_Ziphh: 7.7
TheKingOfTheCats: 7.7
kushm4sta: 7.6
ketomai: 7.5
Amiko: 7.5
ritoky: 7.5
Palmar: 7.4
Holyflare: 7.3
sandroba: 6.8
strongandbig: 6.1
VayneAuthority: 4.9
mattisfoolish: 4.1


Scumlord Amiko.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
June 11 2014 22:23 GMT
#1371
On June 12 2014 07:19 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2014 07:18 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On June 12 2014 07:16 Palmar wrote:
On June 12 2014 07:07 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 12 2014 06:56 Palmar wrote:
On June 12 2014 06:54 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On June 12 2014 06:50 Palmar wrote:
On June 12 2014 06:49 marvellosity wrote:
On June 12 2014 06:48 Palmar wrote:
Actually I'm backing out on thinking marv is mafia. There is an anomaly but I can't conclude what it means.

that is *so* boring. cmon, make an effort.

i can't fight my own data, that would be counterproductive.

However, I'm doing additional research on strongandbig now. Do you want to offer insight?

I'm disappointed Palmar, I am also looking into the possibility that Marv is mafia.

While researching strongandbig I'd also recommend having a looksy at VA's two posts. I remember him usually being more active as town, correct me if I'm wrong.

VA actually has a pretty shit townrating, even more so than strongandbig, at 4.9


I lost my copy of the village point list. Can you fax me another copy or just put it into the thread. (In all honesty this would be awesome to see you should totally do it)


Bill Murray: 11.1
Tehpoofter: 11.0
yamato77: 10.8
Koshi: 10.6
sinani206: 10.4
Chromatically: 10.4
Rainbows: 10.3
Chairman Ray: 10.2
roundabound: 10.1
batsnacks: 10.1
marvellosity: 10.0
ExO_: 9.5
HaruRH: 9.4
TicaTica: 9.0
justanothertownie: 9.0
gumshoe: 8.6
ObiWanShinobi: 8.5
Alakaslam: 7.9
Meapak_Ziphh: 7.7
TheKingOfTheCats: 7.7
kushm4sta: 7.6
ketomai: 7.5
Amiko: 7.5
ritoky: 7.5
Palmar: 7.4
Holyflare: 7.3
sandroba: 6.8
strongandbig: 6.1
VayneAuthority: 4.9
mattisfoolish: 4.1

How the fuck am I below Koshi? I'm insulted.

Who knows, I don't know how the computer works

Tragic. Any special thoughts on my old friend Ritoky? He's seriously underwhelming me right now.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
sinani206
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1959 Posts
June 11 2014 22:23 GMT
#1372
On June 12 2014 07:22 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2014 07:21 sinani206 wrote:
On June 12 2014 07:19 Palmar wrote:
On June 12 2014 07:18 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On June 12 2014 07:16 Palmar wrote:
On June 12 2014 07:07 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 12 2014 06:56 Palmar wrote:
On June 12 2014 06:54 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On June 12 2014 06:50 Palmar wrote:
On June 12 2014 06:49 marvellosity wrote:
[quote]
that is *so* boring. cmon, make an effort.

i can't fight my own data, that would be counterproductive.

However, I'm doing additional research on strongandbig now. Do you want to offer insight?

I'm disappointed Palmar, I am also looking into the possibility that Marv is mafia.

While researching strongandbig I'd also recommend having a looksy at VA's two posts. I remember him usually being more active as town, correct me if I'm wrong.

VA actually has a pretty shit townrating, even more so than strongandbig, at 4.9


I lost my copy of the village point list. Can you fax me another copy or just put it into the thread. (In all honesty this would be awesome to see you should totally do it)


Bill Murray: 11.1
Tehpoofter: 11.0
yamato77: 10.8
Koshi: 10.6
sinani206: 10.4
Chromatically: 10.4
Rainbows: 10.3
Chairman Ray: 10.2
roundabound: 10.1
batsnacks: 10.1
marvellosity: 10.0
ExO_: 9.5
HaruRH: 9.4
TicaTica: 9.0
justanothertownie: 9.0
gumshoe: 8.6
ObiWanShinobi: 8.5
Alakaslam: 7.9
Meapak_Ziphh: 7.7
TheKingOfTheCats: 7.7
kushm4sta: 7.6
ketomai: 7.5
Amiko: 7.5
ritoky: 7.5
Palmar: 7.4
Holyflare: 7.3
sandroba: 6.8
strongandbig: 6.1
VayneAuthority: 4.9
mattisfoolish: 4.1

How the fuck am I below Koshi? I'm insulted.

Who knows, I don't know how the computer works


I've never seen this before; what exactly is it analyzing?

I just punch in the numbers and the magic happens.

which numbers
literally everything is wifom just shut the fuck up
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 11 2014 22:25 GMT
#1373
On June 12 2014 07:23 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2014 07:19 Palmar wrote:
On June 12 2014 07:18 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On June 12 2014 07:16 Palmar wrote:
On June 12 2014 07:07 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 12 2014 06:56 Palmar wrote:
On June 12 2014 06:54 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On June 12 2014 06:50 Palmar wrote:
On June 12 2014 06:49 marvellosity wrote:
On June 12 2014 06:48 Palmar wrote:
Actually I'm backing out on thinking marv is mafia. There is an anomaly but I can't conclude what it means.

that is *so* boring. cmon, make an effort.

i can't fight my own data, that would be counterproductive.

However, I'm doing additional research on strongandbig now. Do you want to offer insight?

I'm disappointed Palmar, I am also looking into the possibility that Marv is mafia.

While researching strongandbig I'd also recommend having a looksy at VA's two posts. I remember him usually being more active as town, correct me if I'm wrong.

VA actually has a pretty shit townrating, even more so than strongandbig, at 4.9


I lost my copy of the village point list. Can you fax me another copy or just put it into the thread. (In all honesty this would be awesome to see you should totally do it)


Bill Murray: 11.1
Tehpoofter: 11.0
yamato77: 10.8
Koshi: 10.6
sinani206: 10.4
Chromatically: 10.4
Rainbows: 10.3
Chairman Ray: 10.2
roundabound: 10.1
batsnacks: 10.1
marvellosity: 10.0
ExO_: 9.5
HaruRH: 9.4
TicaTica: 9.0
justanothertownie: 9.0
gumshoe: 8.6
ObiWanShinobi: 8.5
Alakaslam: 7.9
Meapak_Ziphh: 7.7
TheKingOfTheCats: 7.7
kushm4sta: 7.6
ketomai: 7.5
Amiko: 7.5
ritoky: 7.5
Palmar: 7.4
Holyflare: 7.3
sandroba: 6.8
strongandbig: 6.1
VayneAuthority: 4.9
mattisfoolish: 4.1

How the fuck am I below Koshi? I'm insulted.

Who knows, I don't know how the computer works

Tragic. Any special thoughts on my old friend Ritoky? He's seriously underwhelming me right now.


Well the numbers agree, but the numbers are only a guideline.
Computer says mafia
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 11 2014 22:26 GMT
#1374
On June 12 2014 07:13 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2014 07:12 Alakaslam wrote:
Man no reaction hijole

##Unvote

Say something related to the game Alakaslam. lampshading stuff.

Ppl don't want to hear that so I am trying stuff out.

As for being relevant what is there to say?

FITE FITE FITE FITE

it's useless
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
June 11 2014 22:26 GMT
#1375
ritoky ignored me twice now.

that bodes badly for him.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 11 2014 22:26 GMT
#1376
What computer is this?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
June 11 2014 22:27 GMT
#1377
On June 12 2014 06:50 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2014 06:48 ritoky wrote:
On June 12 2014 06:43 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 12 2014 06:17 Koshi wrote:
On June 12 2014 06:04 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 12 2014 05:06 Koshi wrote:
Either I am really wrong or everybody else is really wrong.

I am going to go with everybody else.


I don't feel like this is something village koshi reasons out. He usually is one to just try to sheep/read off others bringing in his own evidence but not ignore everyone else.

Really poofter? Really?


I just think that you are a smart/good enough player to realize you might just be very off. Especially if a lot of people are not reading the same especially when you have a scum read in a game so large on one of the more active players.

I may have read it last night and forgotten but what was the reason you're voting MZ?


Idk, I am reading the thread fairly similarly to koshi. Maybe not so much on who he thought was town in his earlier posts, but his top 2 scum reads are MZ and chrom, and I agree with both; chrom for similar reasons, MZ for somewhat meta reasons.

The response of the read by chrom is just off. He gets wayyyyyy too strong of a scum read off of nearly nothing from sinani, it just doesn't sit well at all.

And in regards to MZ, all he said in response to my freedom post (which was specifically directed at him) was "good to see ritokys town". I expected at least a murrica joke or picture in response. But moreso he just oozed town last game and I don't get those same vibes from him. Plus his posting style is much different, much more restrained. Just feels off.

could you answer my previous question to you pls?


sorry, must have missed it. TMI = too much information?

as in chrom has more information than me, as in he knows whos mafia and whos town, as in he's mafia.

is that the explanation you were looking for?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
June 11 2014 22:28 GMT
#1378
On June 12 2014 07:27 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2014 06:50 marvellosity wrote:
On June 12 2014 06:48 ritoky wrote:
On June 12 2014 06:43 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 12 2014 06:17 Koshi wrote:
On June 12 2014 06:04 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 12 2014 05:06 Koshi wrote:
Either I am really wrong or everybody else is really wrong.

I am going to go with everybody else.


I don't feel like this is something village koshi reasons out. He usually is one to just try to sheep/read off others bringing in his own evidence but not ignore everyone else.

Really poofter? Really?


I just think that you are a smart/good enough player to realize you might just be very off. Especially if a lot of people are not reading the same especially when you have a scum read in a game so large on one of the more active players.

I may have read it last night and forgotten but what was the reason you're voting MZ?


Idk, I am reading the thread fairly similarly to koshi. Maybe not so much on who he thought was town in his earlier posts, but his top 2 scum reads are MZ and chrom, and I agree with both; chrom for similar reasons, MZ for somewhat meta reasons.

The response of the read by chrom is just off. He gets wayyyyyy too strong of a scum read off of nearly nothing from sinani, it just doesn't sit well at all.

And in regards to MZ, all he said in response to my freedom post (which was specifically directed at him) was "good to see ritokys town". I expected at least a murrica joke or picture in response. But moreso he just oozed town last game and I don't get those same vibes from him. Plus his posting style is much different, much more restrained. Just feels off.

could you answer my previous question to you pls?


sorry, must have missed it. TMI = too much information?

as in chrom has more information than me, as in he knows whos mafia and whos town, as in he's mafia.

is that the explanation you were looking for?

but if it reeks of TMI, the only logical explanation is that Koshi is mafia. otherwise it doesn't make sense. what else am I missing?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 11 2014 22:28 GMT
#1379
On June 12 2014 07:18 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2014 07:16 Palmar wrote:
On June 12 2014 07:07 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 12 2014 06:56 Palmar wrote:
On June 12 2014 06:54 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On June 12 2014 06:50 Palmar wrote:
On June 12 2014 06:49 marvellosity wrote:
On June 12 2014 06:48 Palmar wrote:
Actually I'm backing out on thinking marv is mafia. There is an anomaly but I can't conclude what it means.

that is *so* boring. cmon, make an effort.

i can't fight my own data, that would be counterproductive.

However, I'm doing additional research on strongandbig now. Do you want to offer insight?

I'm disappointed Palmar, I am also looking into the possibility that Marv is mafia.

While researching strongandbig I'd also recommend having a looksy at VA's two posts. I remember him usually being more active as town, correct me if I'm wrong.

VA actually has a pretty shit townrating, even more so than strongandbig, at 4.9


I lost my copy of the village point list. Can you fax me another copy or just put it into the thread. (In all honesty this would be awesome to see you should totally do it)


Bill Murray: 11.1
Tehpoofter: 11.0
yamato77: 10.8
Koshi: 10.6
sinani206: 10.4
Chromatically: 10.4
Rainbows: 10.3
Chairman Ray: 10.2
roundabound: 10.1
batsnacks: 10.1
marvellosity: 10.0
ExO_: 9.5
HaruRH: 9.4
TicaTica: 9.0
justanothertownie: 9.0
gumshoe: 8.6
ObiWanShinobi: 8.5
Alakaslam: 7.9
Meapak_Ziphh: 7.7
TheKingOfTheCats: 7.7
kushm4sta: 7.6
ketomai: 7.5
Amiko: 7.5
ritoky: 7.5
Palmar: 7.4
Holyflare: 7.3
sandroba: 6.8
strongandbig: 6.1
VayneAuthority: 4.9
mattisfoolish: 4.1

How the fuck am I below Koshi? I'm insulted.


I would be worried about being next to the Alakaslam

Crapcrapcrap so dangerous!
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
June 11 2014 22:29 GMT
#1380
sinani, sorry, not koshi
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 67 68 69 70 71 308 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 1273
BeSt 333
Soulkey 238
Soma 223
sorry 144
Mind 64
Larva 52
Bale 26
ZerO 25
soO 21
[ Show more ]
ajuk12(nOOB) 16
scan(afreeca) 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm187
League of Legends
JimRising 613
Counter-Strike
edward419
Other Games
summit1g9202
Coldzera 687
WinterStarcraft660
singsing377
Sick215
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick725
BasetradeTV220
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2224
League of Legends
• Jankos1076
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
1h 46m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
3h 46m
AI Arena Tournament
8h 46m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
10h 46m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.