• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:02
CEST 00:02
KST 07:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8079 users

TL 'Order' LXVI Mafia - Page 68

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 66 67 68 69 70 308 Next
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 11 2014 21:53 GMT
#1341
On June 12 2014 06:41 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2014 06:40 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 12 2014 06:13 marvellosity wrote:
On June 12 2014 06:12 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 12 2014 05:14 marvellosity wrote:
On June 12 2014 05:12 batsnacks wrote:
On June 12 2014 05:08 marvellosity wrote:
On June 12 2014 04:17 strongandbig wrote:
On June 11 2014 13:31 batsnacks wrote:
On June 11 2014 13:26 Chairman Ray wrote:
[quote]

Sorry, I'll try to keep it brief from now on. You can just read the "Overall" statement at the end


Look I like everything you said I think it's great. I read the whole thing. You got an A+ on your homework for sure. I really, really, really hate that you commented on everything I said in the order I said it in both posts though. If you are mafia which I think you probably are, that's the only thing you should have changed to make it better.

This is stupid.

There's nothing wrong with an in-depth post by post analysis and the fact that newer players don't know this is just a sign of how spammy and annoying the meta has gotten .

Post by post is pretty bad actually, usually.


Marv you need new adjectives. "Bad" and "terrible" are getting stale.

you are just atrocious

appalling
despicable
awful

your hair smells of feces

your aura has the consistency of sewage


Hurray on the ability of being able to use a thesaurus! You should try using your vote.

The voting thread is bleh 17 out of 30 people voting half way through the day. I know its not a majority lynch but we still need to get something going on someone, preferably 2 someones. Letting the leading vote getter being under 10 votes is just silly and easily manipulated by wolves.

gtfo

i don't use a thesaurus, i have a brain.


Use said brain make some votes lets get something going. The fact that Koshi is lead wagon at 4 is silly.

we won't be lynching Koshi today. but I don't know who we will lynch. That's going to have to wait until tomorrow for me, I think.


Lynch is less than a day away. And I'm not asking you to vote forever just throw a vote up its not permanent WATCH

##unvote

##Vote Marvellosity

##unvote

##Vote Ketomai


Don't be scared!
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
June 11 2014 21:53 GMT
#1342
On June 12 2014 06:51 Tehpoofter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2014 06:40 marvellosity wrote:
On June 12 2014 06:39 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 12 2014 06:05 marvellosity wrote:
i have the sickest meta-read on poof, although i should probably check it remains true after cell 2


You're going to hate the post I'm going to make today its totally leveling on my scum meta but gotta make it as village sometime. more to come soon!

it's about post-timings. that's why it's so sick. because it's dumb. but also true as far as i noticed when i was researching in YOSO


Don't tell me because I'll just abuse it next I roll wolf.

ok. but you're very likely town according to it. lucky you
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 11 2014 21:53 GMT
#1343
If your meta read concludes anything other than poofter = town marv, I'd be surprised.
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
June 11 2014 21:54 GMT
#1344
On June 12 2014 06:53 Tehpoofter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2014 06:41 marvellosity wrote:
On June 12 2014 06:40 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 12 2014 06:13 marvellosity wrote:
On June 12 2014 06:12 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 12 2014 05:14 marvellosity wrote:
On June 12 2014 05:12 batsnacks wrote:
On June 12 2014 05:08 marvellosity wrote:
On June 12 2014 04:17 strongandbig wrote:
On June 11 2014 13:31 batsnacks wrote:
[quote]

Look I like everything you said I think it's great. I read the whole thing. You got an A+ on your homework for sure. I really, really, really hate that you commented on everything I said in the order I said it in both posts though. If you are mafia which I think you probably are, that's the only thing you should have changed to make it better.

This is stupid.

There's nothing wrong with an in-depth post by post analysis and the fact that newer players don't know this is just a sign of how spammy and annoying the meta has gotten .

Post by post is pretty bad actually, usually.


Marv you need new adjectives. "Bad" and "terrible" are getting stale.

you are just atrocious

appalling
despicable
awful

your hair smells of feces

your aura has the consistency of sewage


Hurray on the ability of being able to use a thesaurus! You should try using your vote.

The voting thread is bleh 17 out of 30 people voting half way through the day. I know its not a majority lynch but we still need to get something going on someone, preferably 2 someones. Letting the leading vote getter being under 10 votes is just silly and easily manipulated by wolves.

gtfo

i don't use a thesaurus, i have a brain.


Use said brain make some votes lets get something going. The fact that Koshi is lead wagon at 4 is silly.

we won't be lynching Koshi today. but I don't know who we will lynch. That's going to have to wait until tomorrow for me, I think.


Lynch is less than a day away. And I'm not asking you to vote forever just throw a vote up its not permanent WATCH

##unvote

##Vote Marvellosity

##unvote

##Vote Ketomai


Don't be scared!

the last thing you'll ever find me to be is scared, my friend
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
June 11 2014 21:54 GMT
#1345
On June 12 2014 06:50 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2014 06:49 marvellosity wrote:
On June 12 2014 06:48 Palmar wrote:
Actually I'm backing out on thinking marv is mafia. There is an anomaly but I can't conclude what it means.

that is *so* boring. cmon, make an effort.

i can't fight my own data, that would be counterproductive.

However, I'm doing additional research on strongandbig now. Do you want to offer insight?

I'm disappointed Palmar, I am also looking into the possibility that Marv is mafia.

While researching strongandbig I'd also recommend having a looksy at VA's two posts. I remember him usually being more active as town, correct me if I'm wrong.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 11 2014 21:56 GMT
#1346
On June 12 2014 06:54 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2014 06:50 Palmar wrote:
On June 12 2014 06:49 marvellosity wrote:
On June 12 2014 06:48 Palmar wrote:
Actually I'm backing out on thinking marv is mafia. There is an anomaly but I can't conclude what it means.

that is *so* boring. cmon, make an effort.

i can't fight my own data, that would be counterproductive.

However, I'm doing additional research on strongandbig now. Do you want to offer insight?

I'm disappointed Palmar, I am also looking into the possibility that Marv is mafia.

While researching strongandbig I'd also recommend having a looksy at VA's two posts. I remember him usually being more active as town, correct me if I'm wrong.

VA actually has a pretty shit townrating, even more so than strongandbig, at 4.9
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 11 2014 21:58 GMT
#1347
@MZ, if I held a gun to your head and told you to pick a townie at the chance of losing your life, who would you pick and why would it be BM?
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
June 11 2014 22:00 GMT
#1348
On June 12 2014 06:58 Palmar wrote:
@MZ, if I held a gun to your head and told you to pick a townie at the chance of losing your life, who would you pick and why would it be BM?

Objection!

Leading the witness, your honour
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 11 2014 22:01 GMT
#1349
Another 180 marv, you were annoyed and now you're joking.

Please go find something interesting. Because my data doesn't quite add up I'll drop the issue of you being mafia for now, but go dig up something worth talking about.
Computer says mafia
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
June 11 2014 22:02 GMT
#1350
Fuck I got my role. I don't even know what it does. brb.


I'm still uncertain about my alignment this game, and I haven't rolled a personality either.


Doesn't this mean Plamer is third party? It would explain his prevalent apathy, questions regarding this.

1: Do we want Palmer to clarify?

2: Barring consensus on who to lynch (unlikely, we should be able to muster a lynch no matter what happens) is he a good fall back kill?

3: Do we even care about his reads if hes not on our side?

4: If he is claiming 3p, what are the odds hes still scum? I know Tl has left survivors alone fairly often considering theyre deaths seemingly bring town no closer to victory. Maybe hes taking advantage of the current meta?
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 11 2014 22:03 GMT
#1351
On June 12 2014 06:43 Tehpoofter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2014 06:17 Koshi wrote:
On June 12 2014 06:04 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 12 2014 05:06 Koshi wrote:
Either I am really wrong or everybody else is really wrong.

I am going to go with everybody else.


I don't feel like this is something village koshi reasons out. He usually is one to just try to sheep/read off others bringing in his own evidence but not ignore everyone else.

Really poofter? Really?


I just think that you are a smart/good enough player to realize you might just be very off. Especially if a lot of people are not reading the same especially when you have a scum read in a game so large on one of the more active players.

I may have read it last night and forgotten but what was the reason you're voting MZ?

How can you not see the obvious joke......
I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
June 11 2014 22:03 GMT
#1352
On June 12 2014 07:01 Palmar wrote:
Another 180 marv, you were annoyed and now you're joking.

Please go find something interesting. Because my data doesn't quite add up I'll drop the issue of you being mafia for now, but go dig up something worth talking about.

get lost?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
June 11 2014 22:03 GMT
#1353
On June 12 2014 07:02 gumshoe wrote:
Show nested quote +
Fuck I got my role. I don't even know what it does. brb.


Show nested quote +
I'm still uncertain about my alignment this game, and I haven't rolled a personality either.


Doesn't this mean Plamer is third party? It would explain his prevalent apathy, questions regarding this.

1: Do we want Palmer to clarify?

2: Barring consensus on who to lynch (unlikely, we should be able to muster a lynch no matter what happens) is he a good fall back kill?

3: Do we even care about his reads if hes not on our side?

4: If he is claiming 3p, what are the odds hes still scum? I know Tl has left survivors alone fairly often considering theyre deaths seemingly bring town no closer to victory. Maybe hes taking advantage of the current meta?

there's no 3p in the game.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
June 11 2014 22:05 GMT
#1354
On June 12 2014 07:03 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2014 07:02 gumshoe wrote:
Fuck I got my role. I don't even know what it does. brb.


I'm still uncertain about my alignment this game, and I haven't rolled a personality either.


Doesn't this mean Plamer is third party? It would explain his prevalent apathy, questions regarding this.

1: Do we want Palmer to clarify?

2: Barring consensus on who to lynch (unlikely, we should be able to muster a lynch no matter what happens) is he a good fall back kill?

3: Do we even care about his reads if hes not on our side?

4: If he is claiming 3p, what are the odds hes still scum? I know Tl has left survivors alone fairly often considering theyre deaths seemingly bring town no closer to victory. Maybe hes taking advantage of the current meta?

there's no 3p in the game.


T_T in my defence I never read the op.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 11 2014 22:07 GMT
#1355
On June 12 2014 06:56 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2014 06:54 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On June 12 2014 06:50 Palmar wrote:
On June 12 2014 06:49 marvellosity wrote:
On June 12 2014 06:48 Palmar wrote:
Actually I'm backing out on thinking marv is mafia. There is an anomaly but I can't conclude what it means.

that is *so* boring. cmon, make an effort.

i can't fight my own data, that would be counterproductive.

However, I'm doing additional research on strongandbig now. Do you want to offer insight?

I'm disappointed Palmar, I am also looking into the possibility that Marv is mafia.

While researching strongandbig I'd also recommend having a looksy at VA's two posts. I remember him usually being more active as town, correct me if I'm wrong.

VA actually has a pretty shit townrating, even more so than strongandbig, at 4.9


I lost my copy of the village point list. Can you fax me another copy or just put it into the thread. (In all honesty this would be awesome to see you should totally do it)
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 11 2014 22:09 GMT
#1356
On June 12 2014 07:03 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2014 06:43 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 12 2014 06:17 Koshi wrote:
On June 12 2014 06:04 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 12 2014 05:06 Koshi wrote:
Either I am really wrong or everybody else is really wrong.

I am going to go with everybody else.


I don't feel like this is something village koshi reasons out. He usually is one to just try to sheep/read off others bringing in his own evidence but not ignore everyone else.

Really poofter? Really?


I just think that you are a smart/good enough player to realize you might just be very off. Especially if a lot of people are not reading the same especially when you have a scum read in a game so large on one of the more active players.

I may have read it last night and forgotten but what was the reason you're voting MZ?

How can you not see the obvious joke......


Guess I wasn't in a joking mood.

Koshi about Ketomai why should we not lynch him?
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 11 2014 22:12 GMT
#1357
Man no reaction hijole

##Unvote
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 11 2014 22:12 GMT
#1358
On June 12 2014 07:09 Tehpoofter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2014 07:03 Koshi wrote:
On June 12 2014 06:43 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 12 2014 06:17 Koshi wrote:
On June 12 2014 06:04 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 12 2014 05:06 Koshi wrote:
Either I am really wrong or everybody else is really wrong.

I am going to go with everybody else.


I don't feel like this is something village koshi reasons out. He usually is one to just try to sheep/read off others bringing in his own evidence but not ignore everyone else.

Really poofter? Really?


I just think that you are a smart/good enough player to realize you might just be very off. Especially if a lot of people are not reading the same especially when you have a scum read in a game so large on one of the more active players.

I may have read it last night and forgotten but what was the reason you're voting MZ?

How can you not see the obvious joke......


Guess I wasn't in a joking mood.

Koshi about Ketomai why should we not lynch him?

Not the biggest fan. random lynch.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 11 2014 22:13 GMT
#1359
On June 12 2014 07:12 Alakaslam wrote:
Man no reaction hijole

##Unvote

Say something related to the game Alakaslam. lampshading stuff.
I had a good night of sleep.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
June 11 2014 22:14 GMT
#1360
On June 12 2014 06:58 Palmar wrote:
@MZ, if I held a gun to your head and told you to pick a townie at the chance of losing your life, who would you pick and why would it be BM?

It would be BM because his posts feel town, also his reads seem genuine.

If I had to pick a townie who is not BM it'd be ObiWan.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Prev 1 66 67 68 69 70 308 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O140
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 523
ZZZero.O 140
Hyun 103
Dota 2
qojqva2280
monkeys_forever227
League of Legends
Doublelift3496
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4537
Liquid`Hasu550
Other Games
summit1g11548
FrodaN1486
KnowMe283
JimRising 245
Livibee187
ViBE16
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick721
StarCraft 2
angryscii 37
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 99
• Adnapsc2 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra748
Other Games
• imaqtpie990
• Shiphtur608
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 58m
Patches Events
16h 58m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 58m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 58m
OSC
1d
OSC
1d 13h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.