• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:53
CEST 13:53
KST 20:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8736 users

TL 'Order' LXVI Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11 12 Next All
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
June 12 2014 00:35 GMT
#1436
On June 12 2014 09:22 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2014 08:58 Chromatically wrote:
ritoky is a great second lynch if Koshi isn't happening. I like marv's point too.

I think I would go for a megalurker/someone who's not playing the game lynch after that.


OMGUS, the scum hunting mindset you been talking about?

Look, if you don't think that calling someone mafia for simply defending sianni (tiatica) qualifies you as having a strong read on sianni, then it is a difference of definitions. I think the proof is easily read in your filter.

How is it a difference of definitions if I'm scum? Wouldn't it be me purposefully misrepresenting my play?
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
June 12 2014 00:41 GMT
#1439
I think ketomai totally depends on what he posts next. The thing that happened in thread could have easily been a townie startled by people jumping on him before he starts playing. I agree that it's weird that he feels like he has to vote between round and Exo, but it's not really scummy..? He could have easily left his vote on himself and that would draw less attention.

What he posts next is the important part.
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
June 12 2014 00:45 GMT
#1442
Yep there's a lot of people not really playing, that's why I wouldn't mind lynching into them.
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
June 12 2014 01:01 GMT
#1448
On June 12 2014 09:49 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2014 09:35 Chromatically wrote:
On June 12 2014 09:22 ritoky wrote:
On June 12 2014 08:58 Chromatically wrote:
ritoky is a great second lynch if Koshi isn't happening. I like marv's point too.

I think I would go for a megalurker/someone who's not playing the game lynch after that.


OMGUS, the scum hunting mindset you been talking about?

Look, if you don't think that calling someone mafia for simply defending sianni (tiatica) qualifies you as having a strong read on sianni, then it is a difference of definitions. I think the proof is easily read in your filter.

How is it a difference of definitions if I'm scum? Wouldn't it be me purposefully misrepresenting my play?


Because I feel that the case I have already made follows very easily if you view what you gave as a strong read. I think you did.

I can say it again, but it isn't going to change. I think you gave a disproportionately strong read on sianni from a pretty inconclusive response (I thought it was slightly scummy at best). In order to make said conclusion from not very much I feel you have extra information. The only people with extra information right now are mafia. Since then you've done nothing to alleviate my worries about you, you've been hard defending and OMGUSing (which is completely contrary to the scum hunting mindset you were critical of sianni for).

And how is this not the exact same thing that you were critical of sianni for?

Show nested quote +
On June 12 2014 09:41 Chromatically wrote:
I think ketomai totally depends on what he posts next. The thing that happened in thread could have easily been a townie startled by people jumping on him before he starts playing. I agree that it's weird that he feels like he has to vote between round and Exo, but it's not really scummy..? He could have easily left his vote on himself and that would draw less attention.

What he posts next is the important part.


Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:50 sinani206 wrote:

Mostly one-liners and wishy washy, I don't really have time right now to quote because I have a meeting at 2:50 but if he keeps this kind of useless posting up I can see a chance of him being red.


You just did the same exact non-committal thing. "Could be red, wait and see what happens"; that's not the scum hunting mindset you were preaching.

Once again, your extra information thing doesn't make sense. The only way I would have extra information about sinani that would give me a "too strong" read would be if we were scum together.

The difference between what I posted and what sinani posted is that ketomai has probably not started playing the game yet, making trying to read him rather pointless. sinani's read on JAT is completely noncommittal and overqualified, which you and many others have agreed on. Comparing what we posted doesn't say anything about my alignment anyway (at best it would make me a hypocrite), so there was really no reason at all for you to include this.

You can call it OMGUS if it makes you feel better, but that doesn't make the points against you less strong.

Anyway, I think this conversation is no longer useful at all and that I've made my case sufficiently clear.
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
June 12 2014 18:05 GMT
#1788
Can't we just lynch ritoky?
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
June 12 2014 18:12 GMT
#1789
The case on Cats is good but it basically relies on him being experienced/good. He could be actually new or just really bad. ritoky has done things that are scum-motivated, not just bad. I'll consolidate my case because I think I wasn't very clear yesterday.
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
June 12 2014 18:30 GMT
#1797
ritoky's filter: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/451310-tl-order-lxvi-mafia?user=ritoky

ritoky has talked about literally nothing else other than me (and occasionally MZ), which is absolutely ridiculous from a town perspective because I was never, in any world, getting lynched today. Every single one of his posts has to do with me. He doesn't give reads on lynch targets or people being discussed in the thread, he posts solely about me.

Scum motivation: look like you're active and pushing a case, don't have to think about who you're voting until you "consolidate" at deadline, only have to maintain one read
Town motivation: ???

You'll also notice that he never even pushes my case. He never tries to get other people to vote for me. As town, you would always try to get your one and only scumread lynched. As scum, you don't care, as long as you look active.

Relatedly, he is only here when someone calls him out. Seriously. Look at his entire filter. It's either arguing with me, or arguing with marv. He always responds quickly when someone does call him out, but he never posts anything of his own accord. This is a 100% scum tactic. He's active lurking in the thread but doing nothing. He doesn't actually want to push the thread forward, he just cares about defending himself.

His reasoning on me doesn't make sense (as I've said), because he doesn't actually believe it. What probably happened is that he saw Koshi's case on me and thought that I would be a good target to sheep onto, and then directly copied Koshi's reasoning from his case (explaining why his reasons are the same as Koshi's AND why he can't explain the TMI thing).


On June 12 2014 10:28 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2014 10:01 Chromatically wrote:
On June 12 2014 09:49 ritoky wrote:
On June 12 2014 09:35 Chromatically wrote:
On June 12 2014 09:22 ritoky wrote:
On June 12 2014 08:58 Chromatically wrote:
ritoky is a great second lynch if Koshi isn't happening. I like marv's point too.

I think I would go for a megalurker/someone who's not playing the game lynch after that.


OMGUS, the scum hunting mindset you been talking about?

Look, if you don't think that calling someone mafia for simply defending sianni (tiatica) qualifies you as having a strong read on sianni, then it is a difference of definitions. I think the proof is easily read in your filter.

How is it a difference of definitions if I'm scum? Wouldn't it be me purposefully misrepresenting my play?


Because I feel that the case I have already made follows very easily if you view what you gave as a strong read. I think you did.

I can say it again, but it isn't going to change. I think you gave a disproportionately strong read on sianni from a pretty inconclusive response (I thought it was slightly scummy at best). In order to make said conclusion from not very much I feel you have extra information. The only people with extra information right now are mafia. Since then you've done nothing to alleviate my worries about you, you've been hard defending and OMGUSing (which is completely contrary to the scum hunting mindset you were critical of sianni for).

And how is this not the exact same thing that you were critical of sianni for?

On June 12 2014 09:41 Chromatically wrote:
I think ketomai totally depends on what he posts next. The thing that happened in thread could have easily been a townie startled by people jumping on him before he starts playing. I agree that it's weird that he feels like he has to vote between round and Exo, but it's not really scummy..? He could have easily left his vote on himself and that would draw less attention.

What he posts next is the important part.


On June 11 2014 06:50 sinani206 wrote:

Mostly one-liners and wishy washy, I don't really have time right now to quote because I have a meeting at 2:50 but if he keeps this kind of useless posting up I can see a chance of him being red.


You just did the same exact non-committal thing. "Could be red, wait and see what happens"; that's not the scum hunting mindset you were preaching.

Once again, your extra information thing doesn't make sense. The only way I would have extra information about sinani that would give me a "too strong" read would be if we were scum together.

The difference between what I posted and what sinani posted is that ketomai has probably not started playing the game yet, making trying to read him rather pointless. sinani's read on JAT is completely noncommittal and overqualified, which you and many others have agreed on. Comparing what we posted doesn't say anything about my alignment anyway (at best it would make me a hypocrite), so there was really no reason at all for you to include this.

You can call it OMGUS if it makes you feel better, but that doesn't make the points against you less strong.

Anyway, I think this conversation is no longer useful at all and that I've made my case sufficiently clear.


Your read is exactly the same as the bolded portion. And hypocrisy and inconsistency can be scum mindset indicators, so I think they are relevant.

And personally I don't think you have a case, hence why I think it is an OMGUS. You're defensive and OMGUSing which is the opposite of the mindset you were pushing others to have. All of that just adds depth.

When I point out here that his hypocrisy reasons don't make me scum, he says that they can be "scum mindset indicators" which is vague garbage. He can't explain why hypocrisy would make me scum because he can't, it doesn't. He's not actually thinking about if I'm scum, he's looking for things to justify his read.


- does not do anything other than argue with/about me
- active lurking until people call him out
- doesn't actually push me for lynch
- reasoning doesn't make sense
This is like 100% scum.
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
June 12 2014 18:31 GMT
#1800
##Unvote
##Vote: ritoky
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
June 12 2014 18:31 GMT
#1801
This is the actual wagon of justice btw.
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
June 12 2014 18:35 GMT
#1807
On June 13 2014 03:33 Bill Murray wrote:
"ritoky has talked about literally nothing else other than me (and occasionally MZ), which is absolutely ridiculous from a town perspective"

not true; i've talked about him.

Furthermore, I find the entirety of your case to be fabricating, and stretching... because it is OMGUS, so you are tunneled in on him. It lead you to have a bad case.

I'm saying that he has commented on nothing else, which is true. It doesn't matter if you have commented on him.

What about it is fabricated?
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
June 12 2014 18:36 GMT
#1809
What are you even saying Slam?
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
June 12 2014 18:37 GMT
#1810
Like you can say I'm confirmation biasing if you really think that I'm too far into OMGUSing. But I think the points are really good regardless of who he's tunneling.
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
June 12 2014 18:45 GMT
#1821
On June 13 2014 03:40 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2014 03:12 Chromatically wrote:
The case on Cats is good but it basically relies on him being experienced/good. He could be actually new or just really bad. ritoky has done things that are scum-motivated, not just bad. I'll consolidate my case because I think I wasn't very clear yesterday.

Slam told you already but in case you didn't get it - kotc is not new. He is from OMGUS. Any other reason why you would think he is town?

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Not really. I'm super confident on ritoky but Cats is a pretty great lynch then too.
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
June 12 2014 18:46 GMT
#1823
Unless he's like absolutely awful. But I expect that Slam would have said something by now if that's the case.
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
June 12 2014 18:59 GMT
#1833
On June 13 2014 03:35 Chromatically wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2014 03:33 Bill Murray wrote:
"ritoky has talked about literally nothing else other than me (and occasionally MZ), which is absolutely ridiculous from a town perspective"

not true; i've talked about him.

Furthermore, I find the entirety of your case to be fabricating, and stretching... because it is OMGUS, so you are tunneled in on him. It lead you to have a bad case.

I'm saying that he has commented on nothing else, which is true. It doesn't matter if you have commented on him.

What about it is fabricated?

Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
June 12 2014 19:11 GMT
#1841
It's not even worth it for me to push for ritoky if people don't want to go for it but I just think the case is watertight.
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
June 12 2014 19:15 GMT
#1846
On June 13 2014 04:11 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2014 03:59 Chromatically wrote:
On June 13 2014 03:35 Chromatically wrote:
On June 13 2014 03:33 Bill Murray wrote:
"ritoky has talked about literally nothing else other than me (and occasionally MZ), which is absolutely ridiculous from a town perspective"

not true; i've talked about him.

Furthermore, I find the entirety of your case to be fabricating, and stretching... because it is OMGUS, so you are tunneled in on him. It lead you to have a bad case.

I'm saying that he has commented on nothing else, which is true. It doesn't matter if you have commented on him.

What about it is fabricated?



what's this quote supposed to be?

BM ignored my question so I wanted him to answer it, and/or say why he's not voting ritoky because his reason there is irrelevant.
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
June 12 2014 19:26 GMT
#1861
On June 13 2014 04:15 Holyflare wrote:
chrom your ritoky case applies to half the people in the game, why is ritoky pushing on you and sometimes mz different from kotc pushing on batsnacks for the worst reasons known to man? why you push yours over sheep? why you want to be so speshul?

It doesn't though. The whole point is that ritoky isn't actually pushing on me. He's not trying to get me lynched at all. He just doesn't post about anything other than me, which is super scummy. AND he always responds to questions at him but never does anything.

I'm trying to show the active lurking thing with quotes but I can't figure out how the timestamps work. It's something I noticed when I was talking to him. I would say something and he would immediately respond, and then some time later I would say something and he would immediately respond, but post nothing in the meantime. Someone else noticed it too (I thought it was JAT but it's not in his filter), I can't find the quote.

I'm not going to defend Cats because he's pretty awful too. I just think my case is like a surefire scum lynch. No town does the things that ritoky does.
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
June 12 2014 19:28 GMT
#1864
case on Cats >>> case on Kush
Kush is like a 100% coinflip, he's just one of the people not playing.
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
June 12 2014 19:31 GMT
#1869
##Unvote
##Vote: TheKingOfTheCats

Half an hour left and ritoky's not happening.

I'll look at kush's meta and stuff but I really doubt he's going to be a better lynch today.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Zoun vs herOLIVE!
SHIN vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 674
LiquipediaDiscussion
The PondCast
19:00
Episode 112
CranKy Ducklings SOOP8
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko385
OGKoka 223
Rex 63
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 52392
Calm 3799
Shuttle 1951
Bisu 1176
FanTaSy 921
firebathero 375
Zeus 345
Hyuk 277
Stork 247
Soma 228
[ Show more ]
actioN 205
Mini 204
Rush 164
Soulkey 156
EffOrt 134
Light 134
Last 131
ZerO 83
Snow 83
Mong 76
Dewaltoss 69
Pusan 63
NotJumperer 47
Free 41
Sea.KH 41
Killer 39
Bale 39
JYJ 38
Shinee 33
Barracks 32
ToSsGirL 31
hero 27
Shine 25
Noble 23
Sharp 22
sorry 22
yabsab 22
Yoon 21
Aegong 19
HiyA 15
Sacsri 13
PianO 10
Dota 2
Gorgc5013
Dendi521
League of Legends
JimRising 301
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1413
kRYSTAL_261
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King96
Other Games
gofns37703
singsing1902
B2W.Neo464
crisheroes281
DeMusliM187
Livibee70
ZerO(Twitch)2
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV202
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 43
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 7m
OSC
10h 22m
Replay Cast
11h 7m
OSC
1d 11h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 22h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.