• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:28
CEST 22:28
KST 05:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War325.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8025 users

TL 'Order' LXVI Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 11 12 13 Next All
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 10 2014 22:50 GMT
#619
On June 11 2014 07:45 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 07:44 Chromatically wrote:
I think round is town btw. I like how he's clearly not editing how he posts to seem more "townie" (something scum are focused on). I also like that he didn't even know who was pushing on him when I asked him about it. Scum would be more likely to notice that they're under pressure and be worried about it, because their goal is to not get lynched.

Townpile.



Agreed Tehpoofter's village accepts its first member in Chromatic!
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 10 2014 22:50 GMT
#621
On June 11 2014 07:40 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 07:37 marvellosity wrote:
On June 11 2014 07:33 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On June 11 2014 07:24 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 11 2014 07:19 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Sup bitches.

Batsnacks I just love what you've done with this thread so far. The roundabound thing made me hard, I'm ready to go balls deep.

Also speaking of balls deep, I'm glad to see ritoky is town again.


Hello MZ. Do you agree with bat that roundabout is wolfy? (I'm assuming so because he got you to hard status)

Do you like Chrom and his push?

Also not going to agree on ritoky yet I don't know his alignment this game.

Absolutely agree with bat, roundabound's response was incredibly scummy.

I just reread Chris's filter and I don't see anything that nearly resembles a serious push so idk what to say.

Did you play cell? That's what I was talking about with ritoky. It was a joke.

what about it was incredibly scummy?

He took a fairly lighthearted vote waay to seriously for a townie. His defense after that was even worse. It felt contrived and way out of proportion to what had happened.


Do you think he was trying to put on a village facade or was he just speaking off the cuff?
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 10 2014 22:55 GMT
#623
On June 11 2014 07:54 ExO_ wrote:
wow this suddenly took off, now to go read 10 pages...


We're going for the golden 200 page day 1. Although we're going to need help.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 10 2014 23:04 GMT
#635
On June 11 2014 07:58 kushm4sta wrote:
Why do you say wolfy instead of scummy? Do you think it's cute . Let me assure you it's not.


I'm trying to piss off Palmer for fun. I think I might make it my 2nd win con.

On June 11 2014 05:53 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 05:49 yamato77 wrote:
There's a nonzero chance that both bat and palmy are wolves


Policy lynch for calling mafia wolves.

##Vote yamato77


You manage to snag any other reads besides me using the words wolf and villager?
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 10 2014 23:06 GMT
#637
On June 11 2014 08:04 IAmRobik wrote:
Also, that guy who made a case on me earlier is prolly town. I can't believe no one gave him town points.


Wrong account bro.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 10 2014 23:07 GMT
#639
On June 11 2014 08:02 kushm4sta wrote:
who is hydrad


Roundabound=IamRobik and Moscata (I think is his name)
Also I think MAttchew and Foolish hydraing again.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 10 2014 23:10 GMT
#641
On June 11 2014 08:00 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 07:50 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 11 2014 07:40 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On June 11 2014 07:37 marvellosity wrote:
On June 11 2014 07:33 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On June 11 2014 07:24 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 11 2014 07:19 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Sup bitches.

Batsnacks I just love what you've done with this thread so far. The roundabound thing made me hard, I'm ready to go balls deep.

Also speaking of balls deep, I'm glad to see ritoky is town again.


Hello MZ. Do you agree with bat that roundabout is wolfy? (I'm assuming so because he got you to hard status)

Do you like Chrom and his push?

Also not going to agree on ritoky yet I don't know his alignment this game.

Absolutely agree with bat, roundabound's response was incredibly scummy.

I just reread Chris's filter and I don't see anything that nearly resembles a serious push so idk what to say.

Did you play cell? That's what I was talking about with ritoky. It was a joke.

what about it was incredibly scummy?

He took a fairly lighthearted vote waay to seriously for a townie. His defense after that was even worse. It felt contrived and way out of proportion to what had happened.


Do you think he was trying to put on a village facade or was he just speaking off the cuff?

A facade. Off the cuff is different, it's less vitriolic and more confused. It's less defensive because a townie knows they're innocent and doesn't feel guilty. That's not what roundabound sounds like me.


Fair enough on the part about being over the top. I'll say for Robik I feel like it is only slightly over the top if at all based on my experience but I don't fault you for the read as its a meta one.

+ Show Spoiler +
Btw totally had to look up Vitriolic: very caustic; scathing: vitriolic criticism. TIL


Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 10 2014 23:22 GMT
#656
On June 11 2014 08:17 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 08:13 sandroba wrote:
koshi half your town reads are baseless and terrible and one of your scum leans town to me. This looks like pretend hard mode.

Yup. Glad I'm not the only one who hated that post


Hate is a strong word but I did disagree with Koshi a bit. He had two of my village reads as his wolf reads so that was lame.



Koshi can you go into a little more detail on TicaTic? It felt to me you had stronger feelings for Chrom but voted Tic Y4?
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 10 2014 23:24 GMT
#662
On June 11 2014 08:17 ExO_ wrote:
Sandroba what have I done to convince you to vote me


Keeping closer tabs on Voting thread instead of this thread probably a decent place to start. You manage to read the 10 pages? And what confused you so much about the hydra stuff?
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 10 2014 23:25 GMT
#665
On June 11 2014 08:23 roundabound wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 08:22 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 11 2014 08:17 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On June 11 2014 08:13 sandroba wrote:
koshi half your town reads are baseless and terrible and one of your scum leans town to me. This looks like pretend hard mode.

Yup. Glad I'm not the only one who hated that post


Hate is a strong word but I did disagree with Koshi a bit. He had two of my village reads as his wolf reads so that was lame.



Koshi can you go into a little more detail on TicaTic? It felt to me you had stronger feelings for Chrom but voted Tic Y4?

Shit, why didn't i say the last part? I was thinking it.


Cause I'm faster and better.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 10 2014 23:27 GMT
#669
On June 11 2014 08:23 sandroba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 08:16 marvellosity wrote:
On June 11 2014 08:15 sandroba wrote:
hi =)

you do realise you're going to have to be super-sexy after your tryhard mode in Catastrophe.

Taking umbrage with that Koshi monstrosity is a good start

No promisses. Not sure if I have the will to read this thread in detail if the amount of shit posting stays on this pace. I hope it's only because it just started.
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 08:16 Koshi wrote:
No sorry my towns are town.

You misunderstand, I'm not I'm not saying they are mafia, I'm saying you are.


Its barely been 10 pages. Complaining about the amount of posting already seems premature.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 10 2014 23:28 GMT
#671
On June 11 2014 08:25 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 08:25 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 11 2014 08:23 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 08:22 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 11 2014 08:17 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On June 11 2014 08:13 sandroba wrote:
koshi half your town reads are baseless and terrible and one of your scum leans town to me. This looks like pretend hard mode.

Yup. Glad I'm not the only one who hated that post


Hate is a strong word but I did disagree with Koshi a bit. He had two of my village reads as his wolf reads so that was lame.



Koshi can you go into a little more detail on TicaTic? It felt to me you had stronger feelings for Chrom but voted Tic Y4?

Shit, why didn't i say the last part? I was thinking it.


Cause I'm faster and better.

get on my level

i just say "wow really" and it's obvious what i mean


I only go up Marv no reason to drop down to that level
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 10 2014 23:28 GMT
#673
On June 11 2014 08:27 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 08:25 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 11 2014 08:23 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 08:22 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 11 2014 08:17 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On June 11 2014 08:13 sandroba wrote:
koshi half your town reads are baseless and terrible and one of your scum leans town to me. This looks like pretend hard mode.

Yup. Glad I'm not the only one who hated that post


Hate is a strong word but I did disagree with Koshi a bit. He had two of my village reads as his wolf reads so that was lame.



Koshi can you go into a little more detail on TicaTic? It felt to me you had stronger feelings for Chrom but voted Tic Y4?

Shit, why didn't i say the last part? I was thinking it.


Cause I'm faster and better.

Good 1k post.



Didn't realize but pretty epic. Robik gets the assist.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 10 2014 23:31 GMT
#677
On June 11 2014 08:26 sandroba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 08:17 ExO_ wrote:
Sandroba what have I done to convince you to vote me

Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 08:01 ExO_ wrote:
okay, sum up whats happening here then. this Hydra nonsense is hard to keep track of

I took this as random filler normally added by mafia to justify not commenting on anything or said hydra.
Can you explain why hydras are hard to keep track of?


Agreed. ExO very sketchy I don't think he read the first part of the thread. Sounded to be like he uses hydra here like a buzz word and trying to slide into the convo.


@ExO you say you're getting used to the TL lingo where do you come from? Do you play Werewolf there or mafia?


@Sandroba you care to elaborate on why Koshi is wolfy here? Like his post wasn't what I agreed with but not sure I got the super wolf tingles. Although I will say I'm not leaning village from it either.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 10 2014 23:34 GMT
#680
On June 11 2014 08:31 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 08:26 sandroba wrote:
On June 11 2014 08:17 ExO_ wrote:
Sandroba what have I done to convince you to vote me

On June 11 2014 08:01 ExO_ wrote:
okay, sum up whats happening here then. this Hydra nonsense is hard to keep track of

I took this as random filler normally added by mafia to justify not commenting on anything or said hydra.
Can you explain why hydras are hard to keep track of?


I have no idea, I just kept seeing people mention robik as being somebody else and didn't really know what was happening lol. I've never heard of people being able to post as the same person in mafia before


Hydra just means 2 people posting. Roundabound = IamRobik/Mocsta and MattisFoolish = Mattchew and Foolish. Just people who want to play but cant devote the time necessary to solo.

So ExO having read the first 10 pages or so what are you thinking about peoples alignments?
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 10 2014 23:36 GMT
#685
On June 11 2014 08:35 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 08:31 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 11 2014 08:26 sandroba wrote:
On June 11 2014 08:17 ExO_ wrote:
Sandroba what have I done to convince you to vote me

On June 11 2014 08:01 ExO_ wrote:
okay, sum up whats happening here then. this Hydra nonsense is hard to keep track of

I took this as random filler normally added by mafia to justify not commenting on anything or said hydra.
Can you explain why hydras are hard to keep track of?


Agreed. ExO very sketchy I don't think he read the first part of the thread. Sounded to be like he uses hydra here like a buzz word and trying to slide into the convo.


@ExO you say you're getting used to the TL lingo where do you come from? Do you play Werewolf there or mafia?


@Sandroba you care to elaborate on why Koshi is wolfy here? Like his post wasn't what I agreed with but not sure I got the super wolf tingles. Although I will say I'm not leaning village from it either.

it's funny because it's exactly the same type of post you make as mafia but you tend not to as town.


Its true lol. I gotta make some like that this game to level out my wolf tells.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 10 2014 23:39 GMT
#691
On June 11 2014 08:35 roundabound wrote:
Banks,

How long do you think it took Koshi to make the post and the case against Chrome. I'm asking because I wonder if he thought that people were thinking that Chrome was scummy from his play and what he was saying and his push away from me and onto that other dude, and that's why he spent time on it or whether he's towny for having a different opinion from the masses.


Well he did do that "TRY HARD FILTER" Bs that I was calling him out on for. I will agree its a different Koshi I'm just not sure of his alignment. The only time I played where koshi was wolf and I was village he pushed on me the whole time like a Brian style tunnel and I knew his logic was bad. For me if his logic continues to be poor like what he did with Voting/Pointing stuff out about Tica He can earn my vote. For now though I'm keeping it on semini until he comes back to answer Chrom's case.

(Although I will say EXO got some splainin to do too I'm sad I have but one vote to give)
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 10 2014 23:40 GMT
#695
On June 11 2014 08:39 sandroba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 08:31 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 11 2014 08:26 sandroba wrote:
On June 11 2014 08:17 ExO_ wrote:
Sandroba what have I done to convince you to vote me

On June 11 2014 08:01 ExO_ wrote:
okay, sum up whats happening here then. this Hydra nonsense is hard to keep track of

I took this as random filler normally added by mafia to justify not commenting on anything or said hydra.
Can you explain why hydras are hard to keep track of?


Agreed. ExO very sketchy I don't think he read the first part of the thread. Sounded to be like he uses hydra here like a buzz word and trying to slide into the convo.


@ExO you say you're getting used to the TL lingo where do you come from? Do you play Werewolf there or mafia?


@Sandroba you care to elaborate on why Koshi is wolfy here? Like his post wasn't what I agreed with but not sure I got the super wolf tingles. Although I will say I'm not leaning village from it either.

Koshi and exo are a good start, that's all. More info towards determining their alignment will come eventually I'm sure.


You can join Chrom in Tehpoofter's Village. What you think about Marv?
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 10 2014 23:42 GMT
#697
On June 11 2014 08:40 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 08:31 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 11 2014 08:26 sandroba wrote:
On June 11 2014 08:17 ExO_ wrote:
Sandroba what have I done to convince you to vote me

On June 11 2014 08:01 ExO_ wrote:
okay, sum up whats happening here then. this Hydra nonsense is hard to keep track of

I took this as random filler normally added by mafia to justify not commenting on anything or said hydra.
Can you explain why hydras are hard to keep track of?


Agreed. ExO very sketchy I don't think he read the first part of the thread. Sounded to be like he uses hydra here like a buzz word and trying to slide into the convo.


@ExO you say you're getting used to the TL lingo where do you come from? Do you play Werewolf there or mafia?


@Sandroba you care to elaborate on why Koshi is wolfy here? Like his post wasn't what I agreed with but not sure I got the super wolf tingles. Although I will say I'm not leaning village from it either.


I've always played mafia (werewolf) on a forum for a game called starkingdoms. Browser base game, played it for years. Mafia was a way to pass time in between the hour-long ticks. I didn't know TL ran mafia until recently. So things like "scum" (easy enough to figure out) and "hydra" are just new words to me. I didn't read the first 10 pages, I read about the first 5.

As for my reads? Its the first day seems incredibly hard to get a good read on anybody this early. I probably won't vote until closer towards the end of voting time


I think you should be okay with being wrong about a read. Are you planning on reading the other 5 pages? Seems like if you don't have anything to go on you'd want more information maybe its hidden in the next 5 pages!
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 10 2014 23:43 GMT
#700
On June 11 2014 08:41 Alakaslam wrote:
Marv FTW what is this about?



Slam I'm not going to use the cop out that you post random shit and I can't read you this game. So lets see what you got. (also feel free to join in trolling palmer by using "wolf/village")
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 32m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 537
ProTech168
UpATreeSC 100
ZombieGrub67
Nina 3
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14827
910 70
soO 39
Dota 2
Gorgc6846
monkeys_forever102
canceldota72
League of Legends
Doublelift7
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4232
Other Games
summit1g2496
fl0m1580
FrodaN780
olofmeister771
Liquid`Hasu340
C9.Mang0193
Livibee190
IndyStarCraft 156
Organizations
StarCraft 2
angryscii 13
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 39
• FirePhoenix14
• Michael_bg 3
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2864
• WagamamaTV365
Other Games
• imaqtpie992
• Shiphtur665
• Scarra621
• tFFMrPink 14
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 32m
Big Brain Bouts
13h 32m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
20h 32m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
22h 32m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 13h
Patches Events
1d 18h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.