• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:47
CEST 00:47
KST 07:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War375.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7691 users

TL 'Order' LXVI Mafia - Page 298

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 296 297 298 299 300 308 Next
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
June 26 2014 17:13 GMT
#5941
On June 26 2014 22:02 sinani206 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2014 17:15 Holyflare wrote:
You guys on chrom be dumb. 0 reason for chrom to fake claim tracker in that situation because not only would it get ritoky lynched but 2 mafia would also die if he flipped cop, not to mention the only way he'd fake claim that was if he was gf but he visited someone so he isn't. Unless you're saying he fake claimed miller to get a vt killed which he'd know because he got green checked which would make 0 sense whatsoever.

Slam has to be mafia.


fucking this

slam you're not proving anything right now


No look how many items do I have to explain this (oh wait infinity cause holy is scum)

Chrom and 27nb are both scum. They see ritoky's fake claim. They know it's fake, because he put a green check on chrom. But they also see that 27nb is going to get lynched.

Chrom's claim of miller forces ritocky to reveal that he was fakeclaiming and saves 27nb.

The alternative was to let 27nb get lynched and have chrom try and ride the green check, which they knew was fake and would get written off as soon as ritocky revealed his fakeclaim.

Claiming miller was the only logical response.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
June 26 2014 17:26 GMT
#5942
Yes, that is a possible scenario. It's just not the likely scenario.
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
June 26 2014 17:28 GMT
#5943
Like you act like you're certain I'm mafia, but your logic that you keep repeating only proves that bunnies has to be mafia if I am mafia. You've said nothing about why I am mafia compared to Slam.
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
June 26 2014 17:34 GMT
#5944
round, I would be interested in hearing your reasoning for your vote. I think you're town and on the wrong wagon.
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
June 26 2014 17:44 GMT
#5945
SNB your plan still makes no sense. Plus it's a theory.

I know I am town. Therefore, I cannot be mafia with Chrom. I just don't see Chrom fake claiming there.

He could have easily stuck with the claim of green on him and pushed a mislynch on me, so it makes no sense to me he is mafia.

Also, Slam didnt rescind his claim? Very well then, he is likely to be mafia.
However, I don't think lynching between Chrom OR Slam is the play today. We are more likely to hit one of the three mafia OUTSIDE of Slam/ Chrom. Because obv, both Slam and Chrom cant be mafia together.

So outside of Slam/Chrom we have

[strike]Me[/strike]
HF
CR
SNB
[strike]Round[/strike]
[strike]Sinani[/strike]
VA

Now, I did some eliminating of the above. I eliminated me as a lynch, because I know I'm town. I eliminated also Sinani, because his claim on Chrom visiting Rainbows was too pro to be mafia. I also have a pretty good TR on Round this game, and I think they should be looked at another day.

That leaves a possible 3 mafia between SNB, VA, HF, and CR. (And again, this is all from my prospective)

HF has been more actively posting and looking to find scum than VA, CR, and SNB. VA has only stepped it up in the last 2 days, which makes me thing he was trying to look more town and push a ML on someone else.

Now if I have to do some heavy filter diving just to prove SNB is mafia, I will. But think of it this way. SNB has been on the chopping block for awhile now, yet somehow the lynch always manages to get off of him and onto a town ML. SNB also actively lurked (and while it has been shown that there have been many llurky towns) I think SNB is using this to his advantage.

But SNB is the best lynch, or even VA and CR. But for sure, SNB.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
June 26 2014 17:45 GMT
#5946
And the strikes didn't work, but im too lazy to fix it. You guys get the idea.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
June 26 2014 17:50 GMT
#5947
On June 27 2014 02:44 27ninjabunnies wrote:
SNB your plan still makes no sense. Plus it's a theory.

I know I am town. Therefore, I cannot be mafia with Chrom. I just don't see Chrom fake claiming there.

He could have easily stuck with the claim of green on him and pushed a mislynch on me, so it makes no sense to me he is mafia.

Also, Slam didnt rescind his claim? Very well then, he is likely to be mafia.
However, I don't think lynching between Chrom OR Slam is the play today. We are more likely to hit one of the three mafia OUTSIDE of Slam/ Chrom. Because obv, both Slam and Chrom cant be mafia together.

So outside of Slam/Chrom we have

[strike]Me[/strike]
HF
CR
SNB
[strike]Round[/strike]
[strike]Sinani[/strike]
VA

Now, I did some eliminating of the above. I eliminated me as a lynch, because I know I'm town. I eliminated also Sinani, because his claim on Chrom visiting Rainbows was too pro to be mafia. I also have a pretty good TR on Round this game, and I think they should be looked at another day.

That leaves a possible 3 mafia between SNB, VA, HF, and CR. (And again, this is all from my prospective)

HF has been more actively posting and looking to find scum than VA, CR, and SNB. VA has only stepped it up in the last 2 days, which makes me thing he was trying to look more town and push a ML on someone else.

Now if I have to do some heavy filter diving just to prove SNB is mafia, I will. But think of it this way. SNB has been on the chopping block for awhile now, yet somehow the lynch always manages to get off of him and onto a town ML. SNB also actively lurked (and while it has been shown that there have been many llurky towns) I think SNB is using this to his advantage.

But SNB is the best lynch, or even VA and CR. But for sure, SNB.

So it makes no sense for me to be mafia, and Slam is likely mafia, but we shouldn't lynch Slam today?
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
June 26 2014 18:13 GMT
#5948
On June 27 2014 02:50 Chromatically wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2014 02:44 27ninjabunnies wrote:
SNB your plan still makes no sense. Plus it's a theory.

I know I am town. Therefore, I cannot be mafia with Chrom. I just don't see Chrom fake claiming there.

He could have easily stuck with the claim of green on him and pushed a mislynch on me, so it makes no sense to me he is mafia.

Also, Slam didnt rescind his claim? Very well then, he is likely to be mafia.
However, I don't think lynching between Chrom OR Slam is the play today. We are more likely to hit one of the three mafia OUTSIDE of Slam/ Chrom. Because obv, both Slam and Chrom cant be mafia together.

So outside of Slam/Chrom we have

[strike]Me[/strike]
HF
CR
SNB
[strike]Round[/strike]
[strike]Sinani[/strike]
VA

Now, I did some eliminating of the above. I eliminated me as a lynch, because I know I'm town. I eliminated also Sinani, because his claim on Chrom visiting Rainbows was too pro to be mafia. I also have a pretty good TR on Round this game, and I think they should be looked at another day.

That leaves a possible 3 mafia between SNB, VA, HF, and CR. (And again, this is all from my prospective)

HF has been more actively posting and looking to find scum than VA, CR, and SNB. VA has only stepped it up in the last 2 days, which makes me thing he was trying to look more town and push a ML on someone else.

Now if I have to do some heavy filter diving just to prove SNB is mafia, I will. But think of it this way. SNB has been on the chopping block for awhile now, yet somehow the lynch always manages to get off of him and onto a town ML. SNB also actively lurked (and while it has been shown that there have been many llurky towns) I think SNB is using this to his advantage.

But SNB is the best lynch, or even VA and CR. But for sure, SNB.

So it makes no sense for me to be mafia, and Slam is likely mafia, but we shouldn't lynch Slam today?


In a way yeah. Idk I had a pretty god tr on Slam at the beginning, and that's why I am iffy on lynching him. I could be completely wrong, but you can understand my hesitance.
I still think we have a higher chance of hitting mafia outside of You and slam.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
June 26 2014 18:44 GMT
#5949
On June 27 2014 03:13 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2014 02:50 Chromatically wrote:
On June 27 2014 02:44 27ninjabunnies wrote:
SNB your plan still makes no sense. Plus it's a theory.

I know I am town. Therefore, I cannot be mafia with Chrom. I just don't see Chrom fake claiming there.

He could have easily stuck with the claim of green on him and pushed a mislynch on me, so it makes no sense to me he is mafia.

Also, Slam didnt rescind his claim? Very well then, he is likely to be mafia.
However, I don't think lynching between Chrom OR Slam is the play today. We are more likely to hit one of the three mafia OUTSIDE of Slam/ Chrom. Because obv, both Slam and Chrom cant be mafia together.

So outside of Slam/Chrom we have

[strike]Me[/strike]
HF
CR
SNB
[strike]Round[/strike]
[strike]Sinani[/strike]
VA

Now, I did some eliminating of the above. I eliminated me as a lynch, because I know I'm town. I eliminated also Sinani, because his claim on Chrom visiting Rainbows was too pro to be mafia. I also have a pretty good TR on Round this game, and I think they should be looked at another day.

That leaves a possible 3 mafia between SNB, VA, HF, and CR. (And again, this is all from my prospective)

HF has been more actively posting and looking to find scum than VA, CR, and SNB. VA has only stepped it up in the last 2 days, which makes me thing he was trying to look more town and push a ML on someone else.

Now if I have to do some heavy filter diving just to prove SNB is mafia, I will. But think of it this way. SNB has been on the chopping block for awhile now, yet somehow the lynch always manages to get off of him and onto a town ML. SNB also actively lurked (and while it has been shown that there have been many llurky towns) I think SNB is using this to his advantage.

But SNB is the best lynch, or even VA and CR. But for sure, SNB.

So it makes no sense for me to be mafia, and Slam is likely mafia, but we shouldn't lynch Slam today?


In a way yeah. Idk I had a pretty god tr on Slam at the beginning, and that's why I am iffy on lynching him. I could be completely wrong, but you can understand my hesitance.
I still think we have a higher chance of hitting mafia outside of You and slam.

Not really but okay, you can push SnB if you want to. It's just that, assuming you're town, we need you to consolidate on Slam at the end of the day.
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
June 26 2014 18:47 GMT
#5950
On June 27 2014 03:44 Chromatically wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2014 03:13 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On June 27 2014 02:50 Chromatically wrote:
On June 27 2014 02:44 27ninjabunnies wrote:
SNB your plan still makes no sense. Plus it's a theory.

I know I am town. Therefore, I cannot be mafia with Chrom. I just don't see Chrom fake claiming there.

He could have easily stuck with the claim of green on him and pushed a mislynch on me, so it makes no sense to me he is mafia.

Also, Slam didnt rescind his claim? Very well then, he is likely to be mafia.
However, I don't think lynching between Chrom OR Slam is the play today. We are more likely to hit one of the three mafia OUTSIDE of Slam/ Chrom. Because obv, both Slam and Chrom cant be mafia together.

So outside of Slam/Chrom we have

[strike]Me[/strike]
HF
CR
SNB
[strike]Round[/strike]
[strike]Sinani[/strike]
VA

Now, I did some eliminating of the above. I eliminated me as a lynch, because I know I'm town. I eliminated also Sinani, because his claim on Chrom visiting Rainbows was too pro to be mafia. I also have a pretty good TR on Round this game, and I think they should be looked at another day.

That leaves a possible 3 mafia between SNB, VA, HF, and CR. (And again, this is all from my prospective)

HF has been more actively posting and looking to find scum than VA, CR, and SNB. VA has only stepped it up in the last 2 days, which makes me thing he was trying to look more town and push a ML on someone else.

Now if I have to do some heavy filter diving just to prove SNB is mafia, I will. But think of it this way. SNB has been on the chopping block for awhile now, yet somehow the lynch always manages to get off of him and onto a town ML. SNB also actively lurked (and while it has been shown that there have been many llurky towns) I think SNB is using this to his advantage.

But SNB is the best lynch, or even VA and CR. But for sure, SNB.

So it makes no sense for me to be mafia, and Slam is likely mafia, but we shouldn't lynch Slam today?


In a way yeah. Idk I had a pretty god tr on Slam at the beginning, and that's why I am iffy on lynching him. I could be completely wrong, but you can understand my hesitance.
I still think we have a higher chance of hitting mafia outside of You and slam.

Not really but okay, you can push SnB if you want to. It's just that, assuming you're town, we need you to consolidate on Slam at the end of the day.


But there's a voice in the back of my head that keeps telling me if we lynch slam we lose.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
June 26 2014 18:52 GMT
#5951
Don't listen to that voice, it lies.
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
June 26 2014 18:57 GMT
#5952
We need to reach a consolidation here. All 5 town here need to vote on the same person today, or else mafia wins. Our strongest case right now is against slam. Can everyone get on him or does anyone believe there's a better alternative?
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
June 26 2014 19:00 GMT
#5953
On June 27 2014 03:57 Chairman Ray wrote:
We need to reach a consolidation here. All 5 town here need to vote on the same person today, or else mafia wins. Our strongest case right now is against slam. Can everyone get on him or does anyone believe there's a better alternative?


I think SNB is a fantastic alternative.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
June 26 2014 19:06 GMT
#5954
I think SnB is mafia too, but do we have a strong case for him? We got a lot of soft reads because he's been playing pretty scummy all game, but this is not something I really want to lose to on lylo.
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
June 26 2014 19:11 GMT
#5955
On June 27 2014 04:06 Chairman Ray wrote:
I think SnB is mafia too, but do we have a strong case for him? We got a lot of soft reads because he's been playing pretty scummy all game, but this is not something I really want to lose to on lylo.


Well, I have to go out of town in about thirty minutes, So when I get back, I''ll have a case. It'll be in like 6 hours or so.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
sinani206
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1959 Posts
June 26 2014 19:20 GMT
#5956
from a purely mathematical perspective this where we are

1 confirmed town
from my pov, i see one scum between slam and chrom (50%) and 3 out of the other 6 (50%)

1 blue-claiming town
pov: other claim is 100% scum, out the rest, 50%

3 vt-claiming town
pov: 50% between the first two, 60% between other green claims (3 of 5)

now, all we need to do is lynch a mafia. lets treat all scum equally for a sec.

the average for lynching between slam and chrom is (4*50+100)/5, which is 60%
on the other hand, lynching between the towns is (3*60+2*50)/5, which is 56%

These percentages aren't even factoring in that by successfully lynching out of those two, we confirm the other.

It makes more sense to lynch between slam and chrom.

It makes more sense to lynch slam.
literally everything is wifom just shut the fuck up
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 26 2014 20:47 GMT
#5957
On June 27 2014 04:20 sinani206 wrote:
from a purely mathematical perspective this where we are

1 confirmed town
from my pov, i see one scum between slam and chrom (50%) and 3 out of the other 6 (50%)

1 blue-claiming town
pov: other claim is 100% scum, out the rest, 50%

3 vt-claiming town
pov: 50% between the first two, 60% between other green claims (3 of 5)

now, all we need to do is lynch a mafia. lets treat all scum equally for a sec.

the average for lynching between slam and chrom is (4*50+100)/5, which is 60%
on the other hand, lynching between the towns is (3*60+2*50)/5, which is 56%

These percentages aren't even factoring in that by successfully lynching out of those two, we confirm the other.

It makes more sense to lynch between slam and chrom.

It makes more sense to lynch slam.

Math, is why you fail.

Into exile, I must go
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
roundabound
Profile Joined February 2014
Niue881 Posts
June 26 2014 22:11 GMT
#5958
So we're not lynching chrom for what reason exactly? I can't believe I actually have to post.
Mocsta & IAmRobik hydra
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 26 2014 22:25 GMT
#5959
On June 27 2014 07:11 roundabound wrote:
So we're not lynching chrom for what reason exactly? I can't believe I actually have to post.



On June 27 2014 04:20 sinani206 wrote:
from a purely mathematical perspective this where we are

1 confirmed town
from my pov, i see one scum between slam and chrom (50%) and 3 out of the other 6 (50%)

1 blue-claiming town
pov: other claim is 100% scum, out the rest, 50%

3 vt-claiming town
pov: 50% between the first two, 60% between other green claims (3 of 5)

now, all we need to do is lynch a mafia. lets treat all scum equally for a sec.

the average for lynching between slam and chrom is (4*50+100)/5, which is 60%
on the other hand, lynching between the towns is (3*60+2*50)/5, which is 56%

These percentages aren't even factoring in that by successfully lynching out of those two, we confirm the other.

It makes more sense to lynch between slam and chrom.

It makes more sense to lynch slam.


So we have to be stubborn and we will lynch chrom
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 27 2014 05:47 GMT
#5960
its really a win win situation, either we lynch mafia or the game ends, cant lose. so dont really care what happens.
I come in for the scraps
Prev 1 296 297 298 299 300 308 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 158
ProTech133
ViBE90
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12750
910 80
NaDa 17
Dota 2
monkeys_forever355
canceldota135
League of Legends
Doublelift4155
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4193
Other Games
summit1g4654
C9.Mang0330
JimRising 312
Liquid`Hasu262
ToD208
PPMD29
JuggernautJason18
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 86
• musti20045 38
• poizon28 37
• RyuSc2 24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix3
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21588
League of Legends
• Scarra978
Other Games
• imaqtpie1056
• Shiphtur583
• tFFMrPink 9
Upcoming Events
OSC
13m
Big Brain Bouts
11h 13m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
18h 13m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
20h 13m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 11h
Patches Events
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.