• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:51
CEST 11:51
KST 18:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202616Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7811 users

TL 'Order' LXVI Mafia - Page 300

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 298 299 300 301 302 308 Next
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
June 27 2014 16:42 GMT
#5981
On June 28 2014 01:32 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2014 01:28 sinani206 wrote:
On June 28 2014 01:22 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On June 28 2014 01:19 sinani206 wrote:
On June 28 2014 00:56 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On June 28 2014 00:45 Chromatically wrote:
Can people at least consider my play this game compared to Slam's? We've been talking about claim stuff but no one's even looked at my play and thought about whether it's townie or not. Slam has played like scum. I have played like town. It's as simple as that.


I think you are town. Hence why my vote is not on you.


can you consolidate because i had a pretty strong townread on you until today


Consolidate what?


you're the only person voting for snb
switch to at least slam, preferably chrom


Did you not see my post early?

I rather not vote a person i think is town. Plus I have 4ish hours until deadline.

If someone gives me an actual good case on why Chrom is mafia or Slam is mafia, then maybe I'll switch my vote.

Until then, my vote stays on who I think is mafia.


because if you don't switch and are town and there are 4 mafia and you stay on snb then 4 mafia switch onto snb if he's town and we lose and it would be all your fault, stop being lazy and making other ppl do cases when you can look in their filters perfectly easily

not to mention the more it looks like you have the power to hammer the more mafia you look
sinani206
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1959 Posts
June 27 2014 16:42 GMT
#5982
On June 28 2014 01:32 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2014 01:28 sinani206 wrote:
On June 28 2014 01:22 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On June 28 2014 01:19 sinani206 wrote:
On June 28 2014 00:56 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On June 28 2014 00:45 Chromatically wrote:
Can people at least consider my play this game compared to Slam's? We've been talking about claim stuff but no one's even looked at my play and thought about whether it's townie or not. Slam has played like scum. I have played like town. It's as simple as that.


I think you are town. Hence why my vote is not on you.


can you consolidate because i had a pretty strong townread on you until today


Consolidate what?


you're the only person voting for snb
switch to at least slam, preferably chrom


Did you not see my post early?

I rather not vote a person i think is town. Plus I have 4ish hours until deadline.

If someone gives me an actual good case on why Chrom is mafia or Slam is mafia, then maybe I'll switch my vote.

Until then, my vote stays on who I think is mafia.


there are 8 blues

so vote for me
literally everything is wifom just shut the fuck up
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
June 27 2014 16:45 GMT
#5983
I love having power. Power is good.
I would never do this as mafia, people, so stop calling me mafia.

Im uncertain who is town and who is mafia. The only thing I am sure on is that SNB is mafia. Dont ask me how, it just seems logical.

But fine, whatever. We have 4 hours.

I think Chrom is more town than Slam.

I think TOWN are fucking idiots and putting the two wagons on Slam and Chrom is the most idiotic thing you could ever fucking do.

That being said, since you are all idiots, I'll vote Slam.

Slam please convince everyone I am right. Thanks.

I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
Amiko
Profile Joined February 2014
United States1725 Posts
June 27 2014 16:52 GMT
#5984
Vote Count - Day 6:


Chromatically (4): VayneAuthority, Alakaslam, roundabound, strongandbig
Alakaslam (5): Chromatically, Chairman Ray, sinani206, Holyflare, 27ninjabunnies
strongandbig (0): 27ninjabunnies, sinani206

Not voting (0): No one.



Currently Alakaslam is set to be lynched with 5 votes! Day will end in

Remember: Voting is mandatory and has to be done in this thread:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/451311-tl-order-lxvi-thread-for-doing-of-the-voting
If there is a tie, the first person to reach that number of votes is lynched.

Please contact the mods if the vote count is incorrect. Thank you!
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
June 27 2014 16:53 GMT
#5985
My thing is, Sinani, you also thought SNB was a good lynch, why did you change?
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
June 27 2014 16:55 GMT
#5986
Also, no one brought this up, but why did batsnacks die over one of the other roles, such as Sinani, Chrom, and Slam?

MAkes no sense.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 27 2014 16:59 GMT
#5987
because he was on all the mafia? just look at his filter. before he died he was after you and holyflare. also eliminating more blues would just reveal that chrom was the mafia.
I come in for the scraps
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
June 27 2014 17:01 GMT
#5988
On June 28 2014 01:59 VayneAuthority wrote:
because he was on all the mafia? just look at his filter. before he died he was after you and holyflare. also eliminating more blues would just reveal that chrom was the mafia.


Well he was wrong on me.

And I definitely wouldnt kill batsnacks there.
I fosed him basically the entire game.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
sinani206
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1959 Posts
June 27 2014 17:01 GMT
#5989
because i had a townread on you and liked your analysis but then the whole 8 power role thing was brought up and i looked at slam again and then i did the math. basically a lot of reasons
literally everything is wifom just shut the fuck up
sinani206
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1959 Posts
June 27 2014 17:11 GMT
#5990
On June 28 2014 01:52 Amiko wrote:
Vote Count - Day 6:


Chromatically (4): VayneAuthority, Alakaslam, roundabound, strongandbig
Alakaslam (5): Chromatically, Chairman Ray, sinani206, Holyflare, 27ninjabunnies
strongandbig (0): 27ninjabunnies, sinani206

Not voting (0): No one.



Currently Alakaslam is set to be lynched with 5 votes! Day will end in [countdown]June 27 2014 16:00 EDT[/coauntdown]

Remember: Voting is mandatory and has to be done in this thread:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/451311-tl-order-lxvi-thread-for-doing-of-the-voting
If there is a tie, the first person to reach that number of votes is lynched.

Please contact the mods if the vote count is incorrect. Thank you!


I hope you guys understand that if there is a single mafia out of the five currently voting for slam the vote can be changed up until EoD. If you are town and still on chrom, switch please.
literally everything is wifom just shut the fuck up
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
June 27 2014 17:24 GMT
#5991
On June 28 2014 02:11 sinani206 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2014 01:52 Amiko wrote:
Vote Count - Day 6:


Chromatically (4): VayneAuthority, Alakaslam, roundabound, strongandbig
Alakaslam (5): Chromatically, Chairman Ray, sinani206, Holyflare, 27ninjabunnies
strongandbig (0): 27ninjabunnies, sinani206

Not voting (0): No one.



Currently Alakaslam is set to be lynched with 5 votes! Day will end in [countdown]June 27 2014 16:00 EDT[/coauntdown]

Remember: Voting is mandatory and has to be done in this thread:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/451311-tl-order-lxvi-thread-for-doing-of-the-voting
If there is a tie, the first person to reach that number of votes is lynched.

Please contact the mods if the vote count is incorrect. Thank you!


I hope you guys understand that if there is a single mafia out of the five currently voting for slam the vote can be changed up until EoD. If you are town and still on chrom, switch please.


I was going to bring that up. There could easily be last minute switches.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
June 27 2014 17:34 GMT
#5992
I already brought it up which is why you look so sketchy bunnies.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
June 27 2014 17:34 GMT
#5993
I don't think I'll be around for deadline so you really need to consolidate right now.
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
June 27 2014 17:48 GMT
#5994
On June 28 2014 02:34 Holyflare wrote:
I don't think I'll be around for deadline so you really need to consolidate right now.


do you not see my vote on Slam?

I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
June 27 2014 17:48 GMT
#5995
On June 28 2014 02:34 Holyflare wrote:
I already brought it up which is why you look so sketchy bunnies.


we are talking about possible mafia switches from slam to Chrom
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 27 2014 18:16 GMT
#5996
well then phux staying on chrom
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 27 2014 18:19 GMT
#5997
On June 28 2014 02:48 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2014 02:34 Holyflare wrote:
I already brought it up which is why you look so sketchy bunnies.


we are talking about possible mafia switches from slam to Chrom

frankly I agreed with you all along that we could both be town.

I just proved that "Mafia" don't give half a shit which of us is lynched you watch
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
June 27 2014 18:21 GMT
#5998
[QUOTE]On June 28 2014 03:19 Alakaslam wrote:
[QUOTE]On June 28 2014 02:48 27ninjabunnies wrote:
[QUOTE]On June 28 2014 02:34 Holyflare wrote:
I already brought it up which is why you look so sketchy bunnies. [/QUOTE]

we are talking about possible mafia switches from slam to Chrom[/QUOTE]
frankly I agreed with you all along that we could both be town.

I just proved that "Mafia" don't give half a shit which of us is lynched you watch[/QUOTE

Well there are only 8 blue roles.

So which out of you Chrom and Sinani are mafia then?
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
June 27 2014 18:22 GMT
#5999
On June 28 2014 03:21 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2014 03:19 Alakaslam wrote:
On June 28 2014 02:48 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On June 28 2014 02:34 Holyflare wrote:
I already brought it up which is why you look so sketchy bunnies.


we are talking about possible mafia switches from slam to Chrom

frankly I agreed with you all along that we could both be town.

I just proved that "Mafia" don't give half a shit which of us is lynched you watch


Well there are only 8 blue roles.

So which out of you Chrom and Sinani are mafia then?


Fixed
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
Amiko
Profile Joined February 2014
United States1725 Posts
June 27 2014 18:25 GMT
#6000
Vote Count - Day 6:


Chromatically (3): VayneAuthority, Alakaslam, roundabound, strongandbig
Alakaslam (5): Chromatically, Chairman Ray, sinani206, Holyflare, 27ninjabunnies
strongandbig (0): 27ninjabunnies, sinani206
Chairman Ray (1): Alakaslam

Not voting (0): No one.



Currently Alakaslam is set to be lynched with 5 votes! Day will end in

Remember: Voting is mandatory and has to be done in this thread:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/451311-tl-order-lxvi-thread-for-doing-of-the-voting
If there is a tie, the first person to reach that number of votes is lynched.

Please contact the mods if the vote count is incorrect. Thank you!
Prev 1 298 299 300 301 302 308 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3972
Hyuk 857
Bisu 708
Soma 355
Rush 277
BeSt 231
Mong 117
Stork 112
Sexy 111
Horang2 87
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 84
Killer 62
Mind 54
ZerO 47
Shinee 36
sorry 19
Hm[arnc] 16
Yoon 16
NaDa 15
yabsab 11
Noble 7
Terrorterran 3
Barracks 1
Dota 2
Gorgc3998
Counter-Strike
olofmeister797
byalli564
shoxiejesuss541
edward73
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King75
Other Games
gofns43843
singsing1105
ceh9688
dupreeh273
crisheroes234
ZerO(Twitch)4
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 18
• killerbeecast9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix10
• iopq 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1736
• Stunt379
Upcoming Events
OSC
13h 10m
Big Brain Bouts
1d
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 7h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 9h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-07
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.